Bionifight 4

Voltex

Well, I just sealed the fact that I'm the next boss (totally volunteering here - I don't need anymore special weapons).As the round was finished, everyone was revived, with ToD saying, "And then I was like, 'Oatmeal? Are you crazy?'" The, seeing that Fighty was also revived, he gave the dragon a funksome brofist. Then, smiling, he turned to the other players. "Let's see... I think the most helpful here was... Squishy. Congrats, bro. Have a special weapon."So yeah, the winner (me) has chosen whom he believes deserves the third special weapon (Squishy).

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Hey, looks like I'll get to post again before departure after all.I'll be back Sunday, so I will look forward to another chance to gain a special weapon. I have a few ideas in mind (I'm going to be opting for defencive equipment).EDIT: ToD, I suggest that, if you intend not to get special weapons, get them anyway and don't use them until you encounter someone with an equal or greater number of SW's. That way, you have them in case you want/need them.Also, I actually have another half hour or so before I must leave. Unexpected time. :)

Edited by kanohi_master

Round 10: Bionifight Boss Battle #1 Over.Well played by all of you, and congradulations on beating the first Bionifight boss, TheMightyFighty! As declared by the felled boss, the winner (and slayer) is Toa of Dischordant Dancing! You may select two special weapons from the first post or design some for me to approve via pm.In addition, he has chose Demon Llama as second place! You may select one of the special weapons frm the first post or design one for me to approve via pm.As a reminder, if Demon Llama or Toa of Dischordant Dancing wishes to own one of the special weapons in the first post, you must do so now! They will not be available after round 10!!Round 11: Bionifight (Regular)After that hectic boss battle with three player deaths and everybody else injured to some serious extent, you find that you're all trapped in the Metru-Nui Coliseum. The main obstacles to look out for are the randomly rising protodermis columns and the electrical force field blocking exit from the air. Have fun tearing into each other like usual!-ibrow

First, I choose Poseidon’s Trident – Gives you control over all water or liquid protodermis in a Bionifight zone. Allows you to summon massive tidal waves to wash away your enemies, and gives you a little control over horse-like animals and sea creatures. The second... I'll wait on choosing.ToD ran around the coliseum, causing fire and tidal waves and ice and tornadoes for his victory celebration.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

First, I choose Poseidon’s Trident – Gives you control over all water or liquid protodermis in a Bionifight zone. Allows you to summon massive tidal waves to wash away your enemies, and gives you a little control over horse-like animals and sea creatures. The second... I'll wait on choosing.ToD ran around the coliseum, causing fire and tidal waves and ice and tornadoes for his victory celebration.

Approved... obviously. :P-ibrow

OOC: ...I can safely say that I absolutely LOVED that round. Everyone working together and everything was just oh so awesome.Also, my prediction came true. ToD won. :tehe:IC: Squishy awakened to see Fighty's body fall to the ground, slain at the hands of ToD. Squishy knew he wasn't going to survive to win against Fighty anyway, but he was still sad that he didn't win. But suddenly ToD walked up to him and patted him on the back, telling him that he was his choice for the third special weapon. Squishy smiled, thanked ToD, then took a broad swing with his bowling ball at ToD.But Squishy soon was singed by a volnado(that's half a volcano half a tornado) and pwoinged up into the air like cartoon.

overlordsukapon.png

ToD, needless to say, was sent flying. But hey, there were still tidal waves, fire, etc. with which everyone would have to deal. ToD slammed into the forcefield, felt himself electrucuted, and fell down to the ground as a pile of blinking ash. But hey, cartoon physics again! So he popped back into existence and went crazy some more.

Squishy pwoinged right into the electrical field, fell down into a tidal wave, then whirled around in a tornado and froze in a blizzard. Squishy thawed out after a local caveman came over and pickaxe'd him out. Squishy had an idea to at least help himself with the current weather conditions. He summoned hundreds of thousands of razor-sharp leaves and cast them into the storms. He also shot out several rodents using his Anaconda Summoner, which means anyone who was hit with one of the storms would also likely have an anaconda or two slithering their way.

overlordsukapon.png

Oh fun. Now there were a bunch of anacondas getting tossed around in the blizzards, firestorms, and typhoons. Mght as well add 1,000,000 doom vipers that wanted to kill. As protection, ToD mined out a few blocks of the floor, changed them into protosteel, and created a small hut around himself. Eeyup.

Tavahka's first thought when he spawned was "Well that was fun, what now?" his second thought was "oh karz". His feet were swept out from under him, and the tidal wave hammered him into many things that Tavahka didn't want to know what they were. After he got over the initial shook, his hand morphed into a propeller and he shot out of the water. He breathed in deeply, loving the feeling of immortality once again. There was no safe area, the entire arena was bathed in chaos. The safest place to go appeared to be on the pillars that were rising up and down throughout the stadium. Tavahka flew to one of them and awaited his next opponent. OOC: There should be a new modifier, one that means we have health. That was one of my favorite parts about the boss battle, we felt like we had to work together to win.

Beano crawled out of the underside of the slain Dragon, Dragonpoop all over him. Brushing it off, he was washed by a massive Tidal wave.Beano: BLEAURGH! Ew! Stupid Seaweed!Just then, he saw Tavahka fly above him. Leaping forwards, he bounced on a rising Pillar until he was at height with Tavahka. Using his superossimsonic gun, he fired, missed, and fly backwards, smashing into the electric field. However, as he was electrified, his clicked on the trigger, and the gun's elemental bullet fused with the electricity, and its massive magnetic field generated in the tiniest of bullets was immediately attracted to Tavahka - at Mach 30.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Respawning hurt, this was what ... the third time I've died? Regardless I needed to get back in the game with a big and spectacularly stupidLike ...My attention turned to ToD, who was causing a ruckus as usual He needed to .y minbe taken out soon. My mind turned to abusing the army summoning rules. If I could summon any living creature from the bionicle universe, and if I could summon them above peoples heads, then could I summon?"I summon the Xian mountain above Toa of Dancing!"Bionifight itself stalled as the game tried to process my request, there was no rule against it but clearly summoning a mountain was wrong. After a few seconds the game found a compromise and spat out a massive chunk of living rock above ToD, clearly not as big as a mountain but huge nonetheless.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

So ToD was swallowed, his protosteel hut and all. However, the chunk of rock didn't seem to like its insides being changed into fire, ice, and water. Soon, all that was left were these things and ToD, smiling maniacally. Well, until he got bitten by a dozen doom vipers simultaneously. That kinda hurt. And, you know, he died. And revived.I agree, a health modifier every fifth round (with a bossfight every tenth) would be fun.

I think I'll post my Bionifight stuff in this color.Squishy got up from a surprisingly good sleep. He had good dreams, the storms didn't bother him and most of all, no one had attacked him in the night. Squishy cracked his glumpy knuckles and charged at ToD, who was gloating at his victory over a rock.Squishy levitated up into the air, then summoned a tall, flaming tree that shot ice cold, sharp prickly pine cones from it's leaves right next to ToD. It swayed in the breeze, threatening to burn anyone who got as close as ToD was. Squishy marveled at his new creation when he was hit by THVN... somehow. Squishy furiously turned to TiN and decided to focus on him.I agree with the boss every ten rounds thing, not so sure about the health round every five rounds thing. Eh. Oh well.

overlordsukapon.png

I laughed as I jumped at and rebounded of off Squishy, using my elasticity powers to keep bouncing around the coliseum like a boss."Let's see you hit me now Squishy!"PS= forgot to say this but congrats to demon lama and ToDD you guy's deserved to win.

Just to remind you Demon Llama, you too get to pick a special weapon this round. To everyone else: If enough of you guys want a health modifier introduced, I'll put in in. However, it might be round 15, or it might not be. We'll see.ALSO:Who would you guys like to see as the next Bionifight Boss? It could be a staffer, or some random member, or someone famous in a particular forum, etc. Not guaranteed that whoever you want will be able to/want to do so, but if you guys have a particular request I can pm the member in question about it.-ibrow

Me. I'd be fine with it. As I said, I have plenty of weapons. Missing two/one more would be fine. And I already have an idea into which I could morph... But otherwise, Black Six.Speaking of Special Weapons, ToD felt something materialize like a watch on his arm. As he looked at it, he saw little whirlwinds spouting in a random fashion. These whirlwinds quickly became massive tornadoes which began to tear at anything in their path. One, a typhoon, put out the tree. Another, or rock, bashed the needles aside. Smirking at the new weapon, ToD laid back on a sofa of ice which he changed into plush. Yes, the Random Tornado Spawner would be a wonderful weapon.

ooc= ToD is pretty much the boss of bionifight when he starts posting frequently enough. May as well make it official for a round.Downside is that we would have had two funky bosses in two consecutive boss fights.PS= Health modifier, you mean like last round. Not sure on that, after getting taken out after two posts I feel cautious at most towards such a concept.BAM!As I bounced around the coliseum I changed form into a thickly armoured ball to keep up my defense. Angling my direction with my mask of repulsion I sent myself hurtling at ToD. Tornadoes or no tornadoes.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

I think that, if he would agree to it, Sumiki would be a fantastic boss.Squishy watched as TiN bounced off of the coliseum walls, once bouncing right into Squishy's back. Squishy growled as he changed targets. Nujanii, it would seem, was in for a hurting.Squishy was preparing his attack when a fresh tornado whirled him around and then let go, flinging him to one of the far walls.

overlordsukapon.png

Tavahka turned and he saw the little bean flying towards him. At mach 30. "Wo-" Tavahka got out before the bean shot through his stoumach, coming clear out the other side. After Tavahka revived himself, he turned to Beano and commented, "That bean is not an ordinary bean." The pillar Tavahka was standing on continued to hurtle upwards, so he pulled out his bow and pulled the string back. The amount of stone going into the arrow was the same amount that the piller was growing, so Tavahka was standing still not 4 feet from the energy sheild. Tavahka saw Beano in his sights and fired the arrow, which stopped the opposing force and Tavahka got burned on the piller.OOC: Sumuki would make a good boss I agree.

With a wave of his hand, ToD's flags went to punch TiN in the face. If that psionic tornado didn't catch him first.

psionic tornado

I think I must ask ... what the karz is a psionic tornado? It makes no sense.I smashed through the tornado but collided with ToD's flags. Fortunately my armour covered my face enough to reduce the blows impact as I bounced away at a protodermis column. Stopping just in front of the column I returned to a vaguely toa shaped form and hurled a chunk of the floor at ToD.

Squishy grinned as the Monsterquake Inducer appeared in his hand. Squishy fired off one of the sonic blasts which ripped open a chasm in the coliseum floor as if it were a paper towel. The gigantic, long tentacles of Robert appeared from the mouth of the crack, threatening to grab and bring down anyone who was within range(which was quite a far distance).

overlordsukapon.png

ToD yawned and sent a tidal wave to drown Robert. With another point, fire shot out the Reignbringer to consume TIN. A whirly motion and more toradoes spawned, as they constantly were. Tapping his plush sofa, the toa caused the air around his to become rock with his Diamond Pickaxe... or maybe that's why there were now blocks taken out of the ground. The air whipped around in a blizzard. the flags whipped back and forth in that whipping blizzard of whippiness. Finally, the CMMSoAA was, again, a suit and a pair of sunglasses.Yes, ToD was ridiculously overpowered at this point.

"Robert is a semi-aquatic animal, so he is still alive." Squishy grinned widely.Squishy was craving more action, and seeing ToD just resting on a sofa while Squishy brawled his brains out was just a slap in the face. To retaliate, Squishy walked over to ToD and slapped him in the face with his bowling ball.

overlordsukapon.png

Oh yeah, I forgot to answer the question on the tornado: The tornadoes are spliced with a second element. For example, a fire or water one would be rather easy to imagine. However, one like psionics, if it hits, would tear at someone's mind while their body was getting whipped around the world. stone would hit with ten times the force, and so on.Good thing there was that perfect replica ToD-shaped ice sculpture sitting over there.Of course, Squishy didn't slap that, he slapped the real ToD very hard in the face, shattering the sunglasses. But the sculpture was good for morale. Thus, filled with a sense of awesome, ToD tried to beat Squishy into the ground with the Reignbringer, Diamond Pickaxe, and Poseidon's Trident. "Yes, but is he a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of ACTION?"

"He may be," Squishy shrugged as one of the many tentacles of Robert wrapped around ToD. "Let's see if he's hungry... Oh wait! Of course he is! He always is!" Squishy cackled like an insane supervillain.In mid-laughter, Squishy was also grabbed by Robert. Squishy had an unamused, "Figures"-like look on his face as Robert dragged both of them into the chasm.

Edited by Demon Llama

overlordsukapon.png

ToD shrugged and pointed the Random Tornado Spawner towards the pit. Of course, it happened to decide to have a random pause in its spawning at that moment, so the toa had to resort to the Reignbringer, which sliced very easily between both tentacles. With a nod to Squishy, he walked over to his couch and lay back on it.

The flames rose past me as my flame resistant armour shielded me from the heat. Squishy and ToD were fighting it out with considerable might and I needed to take refuge from the carnage. I quickly changed myself into a worm as I forced my way below the protodermis pillars, from this position I closed my eyes and summoned Tren Krom himself into the arena.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

Bosses...Well, let's see.GregF (:P), Dark709, one of the BZP staff, Heir of the Chronicler. Those'd be my picks.If a player here, I'd like to see ToD. He has enough special weapons to be considered a boss anyway. :PNujaniiNujanii completely ignored most of the posts above, as he couldn't have been targeted. Nujanii noted that he had been teleported, like in previous battles, but that he had been sent to the very spot he had stood when initiating his attacks on Fighty. Nujanii flew into the air with his disk launcher/jetpacks, then used his Garai to increase gravatational pull of the ground on the reignbringer and decrease ToD's weight. Nujanii wondered if ToD could maintain his grip without a pakari. If he could not, he would find himself in contact with the force field.And ToD knew what the force field could (and would) do.

Squishy noticed Tren Krom enter the arena. Preparing to battle, Squishy got bored and just summoned Annona. The fell in love and merrily strolled away.Squishy then turned to TiN. He summoned 99 Gukko birds to try and eat him. Squishy smirked "Ha! Chew on that you stupid... No! Bad Robert! Stop eating the Gukkos!".

overlordsukapon.png

Though I could hear the futile beating of their wings I was far too deep underground for the Gukko's to even get me. Though I wondered why everyone didn't go crazy from looking at Tren or Annona, I decided not to think about the issue.Focusing my attention to the mechanisms that controlled the protodermis pillars I started randomly messing with machinery. Thoom!At once everything pretty much exploded in my face. Gears spun and pistons broke as the pillars all rose up simultaneously and quickly, pushing everyone to the electric forcefield above.

NujaniiNujanii abandoned his attempts to send ToD upwards (and disarm him). Nujanii couldn't be harmed by the force field, having his PSJS, but he knew that others could be and would be. Nujanii, instead of trying to escape, sent a stream of fire at Squishy, saying "I rule the air, not your gukko birds!"

Squishy summoned a wall of wet plants to help absorb the hit, but he could still feel the heat from the fire and the pain from the electricity. Squishy Increased his gravity and landed on the still risen pillars. When he landed he changed his gravity back to normal and increased Nujanii's."Let's do this!" Squishy taunted as he changed Nujanii's gravity back before firing off several rodents from his Anaconda Summoner.

overlordsukapon.png

The explosion hurt, but not as much as whatever I was about to inflict on everybody .. which was.ermmm ...The machinery around me offered no immediate answer so I sent a tentacle to another part of the machine and smashed it. With a whir the protodermis columns began to fall back down, also sending the people on them falling to their doom.

It was a good thing Squishy had been levitating at that time or else he would have been sent falling to his doom. Squishy mocked THVN, saying that he couldn't hurt him no matter how hard he tried. With that, Squishy levitated safely down to the floor and began to continue the fight with Nujanii, assuming he would respond.

Edited by Demon Llama

overlordsukapon.png