Bionifight 4

Voltex

OOC: I think fighty is gonna be the boss, you know? He kinda made bionifight.Also I PM'd you an idea for my special weapon iBrow.Tavahka found himself on a stalactite near Nujanni, TM and TiN. He dived towards all three with his calix while morphing his arm into an arm-cannon. As he rolled into a crouch, Tavahka shot a volley of fireballs at the trio, hoping to hit them all.

TM turned Nujanii's kick to the face into a backflip to make the landing less painful, he then dodged Tavah-whatshisname's fireballs and used telekinesis to push him away. He then turned his attention to Nujanii and said, "I accept" OOC: It's cheap but it works.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Beano leapt onto another stalactite, leaving his beanbridge. He turned, and saw Squishy standing on another Stalactite. Doing a 360 Trickshot with a Beanfrisbee, Beano cuffed Squishy's head. Creating beanbridges, he excitedly ran over, hoping to be able to get Squishy to stand in the same place so he could make a trickshot montage.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Squishy had been attacked by Beano, and he wasn't happy about it. Without thinking, he ran over to where the bean-user was and created several vicious Venus flytraps that hung from the roof of the cave.EDIT: OOC: If Fighty were the boss he would whack us all in our groins with hammers.

Edited by Demon Llama

overlordsukapon.png

Send you backwards. Not major, just useful.It'd be cool if someone from Bionifight 2 came back to be the boss for next round. Anyone know Biobeast's current username? How about Blade's? Man, now he was fun to fight, even though he could teleport...NujaniiTM landed on the ground a few yards back from where he had jumped. Nujanii blessed his disk, as it had freed him from momentary mental pain. Nujanii walked forwards, flames flaring up around his feet every time they touched the ground. Nujanii stopped, looked at his fallen opponent, and created a circle of flames around them. "Your move."

Edited by kanohi_master

TM got up and muttered several choice curses to himself before teleporting behind Nujanii and slamming his Shield into the Toa's back releasing a large seismic wave on contact, now with their positions reversed he said, "Your move"OOC: Biobeast's new name is Noble Knight Biobeast, I know because we both are in the current Bionicle Mafia game.

My mask of repulsion deflected Nujanii's disk, while my armour protected me from Tahvahka."I'm tired of using arm blades"I muttered as my hands turned into vicious claws."Not scary enough I say"I then dropped out of the sky above Tahvahka, to pay him a beating.

Have you been reading the forum archives, MoC1?NujaniiNujanii cursed. He never expected Blade's tactics to be employed by TM! Nujanii used his Garai to increase the gravitational pull of his hand on the silver kanohi. As soon as the mask had left TM's face, Nujanii hid his eyes and brought up his own sheild and changed it to be reflective. Nujanii wondered what affect seeing his own face would have upon TM.

Edited by kanohi_master

Good for you. I just wondered how you managed to replicate Blade's fighting style so well.NujaniiThe bread did not do anything. Well, it let him know that his opponent had retrieved his mask and was ready to fight again. Nujanii whipped around and, using Roman tactics, used his shield as a weapon. He slammed TM in the (newly masked) face.

TM only barely was able to pull his own shield up in time then as he staggered back he warped to right above Nujanii, charged his feet with twilight and stomped on his enemies head.OOC: Weird, I wasn't trying to replicate his style, but it seems to be effective.

That's alright.Bet the Boss is gonna be ToD.NujaniiNujanii was free of those Muaka heads! Nujanii saw the twilight, and (wondering if he had fought Cuer here) took it on his sheild. He was unharmed by the blast, but was sent flying into an inconveniently placed sign stalactite. He bagan falling, checked himself, re-activated his jet packs, and turned to face TM."About time we had a forever alone modifier, eh?"Nujanii withdrew heat from below him around the stalactite. The water vapor in the air froze, leaving Nujanii standing on a platform of ice surrounding a stalactite. He pulled out his disk launcher, then aimed a Ko-metru (remember, that one dodges things that try to stop it and it can change its own course in order to hit) disk of reconstitute at random, level 4, at TM. He shot it, then sent another of the same code at TiN.

Why would one of you guys be the boss? You're the players. It wouldn't make sense. :PAlso, ignore the last part of my last pm, since you've made more than three posts this round.I'm not going to say for sure whether it is Fighty or someone from Bionifight 1 or 2.-ibrow

Beano looked upwards at the Venus Flytrap, who opened its mouth really wide. Uh-Oh. Beano leapt to one side as the Venus Flytrap gobbled up the stones where he just was. It burped, and molten lava fell out.Beano: That's.... new.The Toa of Beans used his Kakama to speed around the plants while holding a beanvine, until they were all tied together.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

NujaniiNujanii jumped off the ground, did a backflip, and was sent flying because of the twilight and bread barrage. Nujanii's flame barrier somehow kept him in the dueling ring. Nujanii landed unharmed (thanks to the PSJS) and he sent a fireball in TM's direction, followed by a few randomly selected kanoka (if you choose to get hit, make sure that you specify what the power of the kanoka was and what effect it had) and then threw a final fireball. Nujanii paused to observe the damage that his attacks had done (if any). Only then did he realize that he had had his Kakama on all the time.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC: Oh wow, the mass doesn't change, but the size and shape does? Oh my that's a powerful weapon. Wait until we get to Onu Koro or something. You could try using a stalactite as projectile matter...NujaniiNujanii then sent a Ga metru disk of a power that he didn't pay attention to, shot it over TM's head, and mentally guided it so that it hit TM in the back.

Edited by kanohi_master

Tavahka dived out of the way of TiN, when a golden light shone from above. Tavahka rasied his hands over his head and then a stout bow apppeared in his hand. "I give you," Tavahka shouted "the Earthbound Bow." Tavahka pulled the bow back at TiN, and then the earth around Tavahka got sucked into the bow, and he then shot the arrow at TiN.OOC: My Special Weapon:Earthbound Bow. This weapon is a stout bow that has direct connections with the earth. The more earth in an area, the more powerful it gets. It has the ability to launch anything nearby in the shape of an arrow. The amount of mass doesn't change, only shape and size.

OOC: Added special weapon to first post, waiting for official approval.IC: Squishy looked on in terror as Beano had just tied up all of his precious Venus flytraps. Growling, Squishy levitated over to Beano and lightened his gravity. Squishy then cut loose his flytraps as Beano floated right up into the middle of them.Squishy began to gloat until he realized one of his own plants had gobbled him up. It appears that they didn't quite know who their master was exactly.

overlordsukapon.png

Stupid life... Also, I'd be fine with being a boss... Like a bawsh. B^) But yeah, it probably is Fighty.ToD fell off a stalactite, having fallen asleep. Shoot... Oh well, at least the swamp was soft. If he remembered his wings, he could avoid it. D'oh! So he started flying around, looking for someone to burn, or freeze, or do whatever.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

With a heavy heart, Squishy commanded his Venus flytraps to retreat, thus putting himself and Beano out of danger. But that doesn't mean he let Beano down from the ceiling. trollface.jpgSuddenly, he saw ToD flying around out of the corner of his eye. Squishy was hit in the face with a package from Hugecorp, which he ripped open with much excitement. The Anaconda Summoner was now in his possession. Itching to test it out, he fired a mouse at ToD which instantly attracted the gigantic snake.

overlordsukapon.png

ToD was flying around the area. It was really quite pretty In fact, he just wanted to - "Ow! What the... Stupid flying mouse! Get out... of... here... Oh karz." The toa flew away, shooting daggers of ice and streams of fire at the massive anaconda that was now chasing him.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

ToD, that post is just plain ridiculous. I love it.NujaniiNujanii observed his frozen opponent. He sidekicked TM into the firewall. Surprisingly, the wall kept TM from leaving the duel premises. TM's ice had been melted, shattered and whatnot, causing him to be completely free of it. Nujanii helped TM to his feet, then punched TM in the face.

Edited by kanohi_master

Gonna get my braces off soon. Appointment may take a while. Hope you're patient, TM.NujaniiNujanii took a few lasers on his shield. Then he executed a front nose block and ended up on the ground. Nujanii got to his feet, groaning. Nujanii made the "Athens" symbol appear on his shield, he then hurled a wave of fire at TM, yelling "This is ATHEEEEEEEEEEENS!

Squishy had been levitating towards Beano when a small, sharp, stalactite had hit his right in the side. In pain, Squishy fell towards a stalactite. He knocked the little pointy rock out of his side with his bowling ball(Ouch!), then shot a hamster and a ferret at TiN with his Anaconda Summoner.

overlordsukapon.png