Bionifight 4

Voltex

ToD, feeling like life stunk, kept running around, fire blasts of ice, fire, and air at the Red Team. He had forgotten that this was CTF, so yay. Anyways, he used his flags to tear Flag C from whomever may have possessed it. Eeyup.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

NujaniiNujanii picked up his Kakama, put it on, fell over, and cursed. #### twilight...Nujanii pulled ou his wand, and with a quick "accio" was in possesion of Flag B.Nujanii then realized that ToD was on his Team. Nujanii ran over to ToD, hit him with a disk of epicness, and gave him a quick fist pump.Flag B for Blue Team

Edited by kanohi_master

TM had his Shadow join him and blasted Nujanii with psionic energy that cut off his nervous system, TM then stole the Flag and released his mental hold and prepared for battle.Flag B for Red TeamOOC: Magic is cheap, and I don't see how "action" could automatically give you the Flag.

Edited by MoC1

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Accio is the spell of summoning.ToD's epic level now double, his personality was now sending waves of awesome to bash the Red Team. Meanwhile, he encased Flag C in a massive block of ice, summoned a thousand toa of awesome to defend it, and created a firestorm around them. ToD then leaned against a tree, the CMMSoAA changing into a suit and a pair of sunglasses.Flag C captured (a few posts ago XD) by Blue Team.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Round 5 Over.The winning team is Blue Team with Flags A & C in their position. Good job! The MVPs of Blue Team are The Invisible Noob and kanohi_master.You may both select either a special weapon available in the first post or design one for me to approve via pm (to clarify, you BOTH get a special weapon, you don't have to share one :P)Round 6: Bionifight Regular For this round you all find yourselves transported onto a stone slab floating in nothingness, with a single tree growing on a single space of dirt. Fall off, you die and must try again. Have fun.-ibrow

OH YEAH! This is my first win in... half a year? Oh dear.ToD, you were awesome, but I helped so yeah. Nice being your teammate for a change.NujaniiNujanii jumped off of the rock and died and flew back up with his jetpacks and a leftover wand. Nujanii stuffed the wand into his pack and landed in the tree. Nujanii shot a disk of un-awesome at TM. Nujanii then put his launcher on his back in preperation for quick takeoff. Nujanii had no idea yet what special weapon to have.

I knew what I wanted for a special weapon, but I needed to work on the details, until then I decided to have a bit of fun.As I made my way towards the tree I shapeshifted my hand into an axe, then sliced the tree in half.CRAAACK.Immediately following this I summoned a enderdragon black Kardas dragon."I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THIS PLACE THE END!"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Is this supposed to be what we will really enjoy?Keeping up with his normal pyromaniac intentions, ToD set the tree on fire. Of course, this also caught TIN on fire, by proxy. Once the tree was ash, the toa of dance created a blizzard that threw everyone off of the platform. The CMMSoAA was now its normal form, as a parka was a part of that.

Tavahka raged that yet another post of his was deleted. He raged so bad in fact, that he split the island in two when he smashed the ground. "Appearently the island isn't very thick." Tavahka thought as he fell into the nothingness. Quickly he morphed his hand into a grappling hook and pulled himself back onto the now twin islands. "Who wants to party?" he asked threateningly, while his arm morphed into a sword.

NujaniiNujanii also had an idea or two for what he wanted for his special weapon. He also wanted to work on the details. Nujanii's tree had been cut down and burned. Nujanii had been unharmed by the fall thanks to the PSJS, and had been strengthened by the blase. However, when the stone split, Nujanii decided that he had better be airborne. Nujanii flew with his jet packs, thanking his choice of a disk launcher as his main weapon. Nujanii began to pull heat from one area and add it to another. This created a powerful wind that pushed everyone but him dangerously close to the edge of the rock.

Portalfig, breaking the island in half is kinda god moddy, there might be a reason your posts are being deleted. That said I'll pay attention to the parts of your post that don't involve splitting islands since I hate to see people ignored.PS= Portalfig did you get your character approved? I can't remember if you have or not.I extended my arm towards the island like a grappling hook and pulled myself back on. Then noticing a newcomer I turned my own arm into a vicious looking sword. I then charged at Tavahka and sung the blade at him.

All the shield would do for TM would be to create a larger surface against which the blizzard could blow. Meanwhile, Nujanii had just flown into the air, giving himself less of a resistance against the storm. Smiling to himself, ToD froze the two halves back together. Ah, blizzards and islands and fire... Just a normal day.

TM loved his shield, and he also loved it's ability to absorb motion which had saved from being slain by the blizzard, he was thinking so much that the wind created by Nujanii flung him right off the rock and was only saved by his ability to fly. Back on solid(?) ground he blasted Nujanii and ToD with psionics and then sent his Shadow to observe the fight between THVN and tavah-whathisname.

NujaniiNujanii's Ko-metru Disk was unaffected by TM's attack and continued its flight towards ToD. Nujanii, however was affected. Nujanii picked himself off of the ground, and, ignoring the mental pain, sent a wave of fire at TM. This was intended to halt the psionic blast, and shatter TM's concentration, so Nujanii would be surprised if it did any significant damage.

TM was knocked over by the fire even though his mental attack had lasted only a second. When he got up he saw Fighty ofering him a beer but he refused with the excuse, "I'm not old enough and I don't want to get in trouble with the local law enforcement," he pointed to an island of stone where a Cop stood watching them with a giant bazooka.

OOC: TiN, sorry if it seemed god-moddy, wasn't trying to. Also, my posts aren't actually getting deleted, Bzpower keeps crashing right as I post. :PMaybe this one will be a little better.Tavahka activated his Calix and jumped over TiN's head, throwing about 20 flips and twirls in there to make it awesome, and landed on the ice that was now behind him. His landing was unsteady, and he fell backwards, hitting his head on the hard ice. Tavahka nimbly scrambled to his feet and lunged at TiN, his sword-arm extended like a needle on a string.

OOC= Well you can do awesome things occasionally, like the time I swarmed an ocean with zombies. But you need to think about how you'd back it up. Talking of which, what powers do you have? They seem awfully familiar ... you been playing Prototype?Almost by reflex I mirrored Tavahka's move and extended my own sword at him though my power of elasticity. The blades sailed past each other, yet thankfully Tavahka's blade only sliced into the proto skin of my arm.OOC= Darn shadow thing.

Tavahka was seemingly tripped by someones' shadow, and he fell face down in front of TiN. If an outsider looked in, it would seem Tavahka was swearing loyalty to TiN. Strange, no?OOC: Darn, you type faster than me. :PI have never heard of prototype, I got the arm from FMA. I will be sure too keep that in mind. Thanks!

Edited by Portalfig

NujaniiNujanii saw Tahvaka swearing loyalty to TiN! That was strange.Nujanii wished that ToD would hurry up and post so that Nujanii's disk could hit ToD already.Nujanii sent a wave of fire, melting the ice and making the stone once more go in half.Nujanii noticed Fighty offering him a beer. He also noticed a Bazooka weilding cop. Nujanii declined Fighty's offer.Nujanii summmoned Lewa Mata and Pohatu Mata. They formed a Kaita. Nujanii/kaita flew above the stone using Lewa's Miru, unaffected by ToD's strange weather conditions.

Oh, interrupt my fights and then make me look bad in front of my slave ... now it's on.I quickly picked myself off of the floor and turned round, my other arm had already turned into a mass of spike tentacles that now launched themselves at the shadow en-masse.

Tavahka was just starting to stand to his feet when a giant wall of fire obliviated the ice. The ice that Tavahka's lower half was on. Tavahka slipped and almost fell but was able to stick his sword in the side of the island on time. "Great," he said, "Now I can't morph my arm without falling." A smile crossed his face as he said, "Looks like I'll be," sunglasses appeared on his face, "hanging around for a while."Tavahka reached up with his other arm and blasted Lewa into nonexistence, since he figured he would be here for a while.

OOC= Alright now you're going in the other direction a bit too much, aim for something between splitting the island in half and laying incapacitated for the entire fight.Angry at how anticlimax of the my fight with the shadow I turned my rage to my slave ... who was missing. I peered over the side of a cliff."Sorry about this but I can't just let this opportunity pass"I aimed the tentacles at Tavahka and immediately they all extended at the cliff face above him and started to smash the stone above him.

Fighty's kicks did two things. The first was to cause ToD far more pain than should be possible. The second was that it removed him from the disk's path. Unable to say anything, he shakily took the beer and gulped it down his throat. Feeling slightly better, he wheezed, "Birthday beer... odd, I'm only turning fifteen. Oh well." With that he was now falling, having been blown off the platform by his own blizzard. No problem. He just flew up. Ah, wings were so useful...So the blizzard kept blizzarding. ToD kept being awesome and drank more beer. Then he realized that the stuff probably tastes terrible, and so instead used the bottles as projectiles in his blizzard, attempting to shatter them on everyone's heads.

The Cop saw ToD drinking the beer and yelled, "UNDERAGE DRINKING!! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!" And fired his bazooka several times.TM was hit by THVN's extendo punch and and flew over, dealing a sweeping kick and then he span around slamming his electrified shield into the noob releasing an earthquake on contact. He was also only marginally affected by ToD's blizzard due to the beer making him to drunk to concentrate.

TM slumped to the ground, overcome by the pain of the tentacle whips. Deciding to use a technique he had seen somewhere else he psionicly cut (not literally cut) his brain off from the rest of his body and used the power saved from not controlling his body to amplify his psionic powers allowing him to do an extremely powerful attack, "Psionicannon!!" He mentally screamed as he blasted THVN with a brief but horribly intense mental blast. As soon as he stopped the attack he reconnected his brain and almost fell into unconsciousness.