Bionifight 4

Voltex

I picked myself up, the Tahtorak had disrupted TM's attack, and now ToD was after him. An enemy of my enemy is my lower priority enemy, or so they say. I decided to heed this advice and pick on TM by power-screaming at him."GAH WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANY FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES QUOTES?"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

WHAM!Ouch, point blank nova blasts hurt ... I need to hold back until I get my weapons, way too vulnerable in this state.I staggered up, my bod burning from the electric shock, I turned invisible and started limping up to the roof to recover.

NujaniiNujanii was a Toa of Fire. In the basement of a BURNING house. He was completely immune to the flames around him as he returned to the spare bedroom where ToD was. And Nujanii was about to see which was better, PJS or CMMSoAA.Nujanii began by using his Garai to lower the gravity of all in the room but himself (duh, it's a Garai) and ToD. Nujanii increased their weight a hundredfold. All combatants that had been on the ceiling before were now on the ground. Nujanii walked to ToD epicly, drawing both daggers and setting his disk launcher on his back. He was dimly aware of Duel of the Fates playing in the background. Nujanii ignited his daggers.He was ready.OOC: Your move, ToD.

Edited by kanohi_master

NujaniiDuel of the Fates stopped abruptly and Nujanii realized that there was something wrong. Nujanii spun around just in time to see that #### shadow coming at him. Nujanii did what any Boy Scout would have done. He poked it with a stick. After poking it (and sending it to the basement with a Ko-Metru disk of Teleportation) Nujanii resumed his epic march towards ToD again and Duel of the Fates resumed.

Edited by kanohi_master

Despite the increased gravity I had made it to the roof, everyone was pretty tired in this fight and things had only just begun. I wanted to wait for my weapon to materialise but I couldn't just let Nujanii take the lead.Around Nujanii several models that had been killed in the battles crossfire became animate, yet they didn't attack. Instead they kept their distance, out of sight they motioned to their fellow living models, who had not quite figured out that they were dead. They coerced their fellow toy's towards a certain goal and soon a group of bionicle toys amassed themselves around Nujanii, ready to attack.

TM woke up from the bucket of water Shadow threw on him and painfully stood up, leaning on his sign. When the Toa saw TiN re-animating the slain he placed a psionic barrier around the slain to protect them from the noobs power.OOC: I'll be kinda defensive until my elemental twilight recharges.Edit: I'll be gone for the rest of the evening.

Edited by MoC1

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Despite the increased gravity I had made it to the roof, everyone was pretty tired in this fight and things had only just begun. I wanted to wait for my weapon to materialise but I couldn't just let Nujanii take the lead.Around Nujanii several models that had been killed in the battles crossfire became animate, yet they didn't attack. Instead they kept their distance, out of sight they motioned to their fellow living models, who had not quite figured out that they were dead. They coerced their fellow toy's towards a certain goal and soon a group of bionicle toys amassed themselves around Nujanii, ready to attack.

I guess having a Tryna is useful after all. Huh.I'll have to think on whether this should be allowed in later rounds with this modifier. We'll see.

Guys, I'm sorry to say it, but i'm leaving. I might rejoin later, but i highly doubt that. If you want to know why, I won't be posting or looking in this topic, so PM me.It was fun, but it had to end. Bye.

:( Sad to see you go.

Had an idea for a weapon that needs approval.Alpha gloves=Increases the users strength greatly, they can also be used to cause small earthquakes by pounding the ground.

Approved. You may begin to use these in your next post. -ibrow

If I had played Zelda I would be making the item get sound effects now, fortunately for everyone else I have not played Zelda.My hands glowed as the Alpha gloves materialized around them."Yes power, POWER, UNLIMITED POWER BUWHAHAHAHA!"I felt giddy, unstoppable and ALIVE. Still in a power craze I jumped through the a hole in the roof, landing conveniently on Takanuva stars. I quickly pulled myself up and began to holler"BRING IT ON WIMPS!"

Please note, iBrow, that the Tryna should NOT be used in this manner because it's unrealistic. Army summoning would take too much concentration. I believe the same offender also summoned millions of undead in a past match.NujaniiiNujanii finally abandoned the unresponsive ToD to meet TiN's challenge. Nujanii pulled out his launcher, and began using his Kakama to circle TiN at an extremely high speed, peppering him with disks. Nujanii made sure to stay about 3 ft from TiN at all times. His PSJS would take any punches that would come his way, but Nujanii was not a fan of falling.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC= Y'know you can refer to me by name kanohi_master, and if you think I've overstepped my bounds then why not alert me or ibrow earlier? For that matter beyond round one, can you give any examples? I don't want to accidentally break rules again.What Nujanii was doing was smart ... almost smart enough to challenge a Noob.WHAM!Emphasis on almost.I ducked below the oncoming disks and slammed the alpha gloves against the ground, triggering a small earthquake powerful enough to knock Nujanii over. I kept my fists low in case I needed to cause another quake.

TM woke up as a strong tremor shook the building. "Glad its not my house," he muttered as he and his Shadow walked carefully over to where Nujanii and TiN were fighting. TM smiled wickedly as he created several illusory Nujanii's and TiN's to make things more interesting.OOC: :evilgrin:

ToD woke up from his daze and charged at Nujanii. At that point, he realized that his left heel was unresponsive, and thus he rolled into the toa, catching both on fire whether you were a toa of fire or not, you could be caught. Thankfully, the CMMSoAA was able to change into a fireproof suit.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I wasn't sure which toa Nujanii was on fire with ToD, whether it was a fake or not but that didn't matter. I started to repeatedly pound the ground Donkey Kong style, creating a sustained mini-quake."brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr"References to Moonbase alpha were what mattered.

TM used his Tesla Toaster to negate the earthquakes created by TiN's lame Special Weapon with seismic waves from his superior Special Weapon.OOC: Electricity and bread is much better then super-strength!P.S: I'll be gone for a while but since you guys seem to be kinda inactive also it shouldn't matter.

Edited by MoC1

OOC=OH THAT'S IT, YOU'RE GOING DOWN. DOWNTOWN TO BUY A WEAPON ACTUALLY WORTHY OF THAT BOAST!I briefly stopped using my gloves to power scream something."HEY TM YOU SMELL"Then I got right back to pounding, my verbal abuse would psychologically ruin TM, forcing him to surrender.

Please note, iBrow, that the Tryna should NOT be used in this manner because it's unrealistic. Army summoning would take too much concentration. I believe the same offender also summoned millions of undead in a past match.NujaniiiNujanii finally abandoned the unresponsive ToD to meet TiN's challenge. Nujanii pulled out his launcher, and began using his Kakama to circle TiN at an extremely high speed, peppering him with disks. Nujanii made sure to stay about 3 ft from TiN at all times. His PSJS would take any punches that would come his way, but Nujanii was not a fan of falling.

Like I said, I'm was thinking on it. And on this one, I think you're right. Invisible Noob, after this round I'd like you to change your power. Tryna is cool, until you're able to use it to bypass a modifier.You guys have until tonight. Then the big stuff hits.And I mean BIG stuff.-ibrow

OOC= I'll miss the undead, they were a reference to the first bionicle related fighting game I played, along with the alpha gloves and invisibility. ..Y'know what tho? I'm okay with it, in-fact I think I'll keep the gloves but come up with a new power set for everything else. Mix things up a bit, thing is what?IC=I continued my savage verbal assault with another power-scream."YOU SMELL LIKE A SMELLY PERSON WHO SMELLS!"Yes! There was no way TM could resist my sick insults. He would crumble soon.

TM was flung back by the scream and said, "Your little Ga-Matoran screams are the only worthwhile weapons you have!! That and YO FACE!!" Unharmed by the psychologically ruining temper tantrum of TiN (mental shields http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png) TM shredded the noob with Twilight Bullets, bread, shadow blasts and compressed fireballs (the last two are from his pistols and he only fired six shots of each because he has slow-reload six-shooters).OOC: This is quite fun, me winning and YO FACE gettin beat up.

"Hey that's a bit overboard, let's leave our mothers out of this, I only insulted you so please extend the same curtesy even though we are trying to kill each other," TM said disapprovingly as he tossed Taka aside and leapt at TiN trying to shred him with the toa's razorwings.OOC: That was just plain rude and uncalled for.

"Hey that's a bit overboard, let's leave our mothers out of this, I only insulted you so please extend the same curtesy even though we are trying to kill each other," TM said disapprovingly as he tossed Taka aside and leapt at TiN trying to shred him with the toa's razorwings.OOC: That was just plain rude and uncalled for.

... I can't tell whether you're serious or not. If you are, then...The Invisible Noob, stop being a bully, you big meanie.If not, then... Let the un and games begin continue!ALSO, FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION: There is A VERY STRONG chance that Round 4 will extend until tomorrow. And trust me, you guys are going to loooooove Round 5.-ibrow

Well, I was loving this round until ToD wouldn't fight me single combat. After all, how often do we fight without armies. I generally don't, but it's fun to see others completely unable to do so.NujaniiNujanii freed himself from the definitely NON-epic confrontation with ToD and then showed TiN his fault. Nujanii put his disk launcher onto his back and flew up out of range of TiN's earthquake. "Gah, why must I resort to plan B?" Nujanii then began to barage all those below him with a those below him with a barage of fire. Nujanii made sure to make it a very low concentration. There was no dodging it without a calix, kakama, or mask of quick travel.

Edited by kanohi_master

I'm back,Copy Pasted from Bionifight 3, which was copy pasted from 2.As said before I don't feel like being original.Name: ColeWeapon:Electric AmpPower 1: LightningPower 2: FirePower 3: IceAppearance: Bionicle equivalent of Cole MacGrath

SPECIAL WEAPONS

UPGRADABLE SLY COOPER CANE. -Not only is this an extremely good looking cane which can be used for combat and swing from ledges, but you can also use it to, once per round, pickpocket a special weapon from another player. The selected special weapon is no yours to use for the rest of the round.

The Upgrade merely signifies that I'm going to be upgrading this weapon everytime I earn another special weapon.UPGRADABLE SLY COOPER CANE LEVEL 2 Level 2 adds to the power of the cane. Now whenever the wielder taps the bottom of the cane on the ground he can plant one of these four bombs

• [*]Bentley Bomb- Standard Explosion[*]Sly's Smoke Bomb- Disappears in a puff of smoke[*]Bentley's Knockout Bomb- Cause anyone in the vicinity of the green gas it produces, to fall asleep and cause those affect to have large green Z's floating above their heads.[*]Bentley's Berserk Bomb- Similar to the Knockout Bomb, however it emits a Red gas which causes target to go crazy and attack everything in sight, without control of body. Also causes eyes to flash red.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC= I see someone likes Infamous.I was stunned silent, fortunately Nujanii's flaming attack had interrupted TM's and acted as a neat dramatic backdrop.I looked at my hands even though it was my mouth that had overstepped the bounds and insulted TM's mother. Dramatically I power-screamed at the sky, co-incidentally at Nujanii's direction."MATA-NUI WHAT HAS BECOME OF MEEEEEEE!!!!!"Never again would I make mom jokes.

He's all yours, Periodic table!And let me think... why would iBrow want to continue this match? Let me consider in his post since double posting is not allowed.1) He said that we'd love the next round2) He also said that if I loved this round, I'd love the next3) The former statement was a reply to a statement of mine extolling the forever alone modifier4) This round is based on his comedyThis all points to one thing.I have no idea it is.NujaniiNujanii saw the shadow jump thirty feet into the air. The shadow grabbed him. His jetpacks began to struggle with the extra added weight (who knows why the shadow weighed anything) and without added elemental support, they could not keep Nujanii in the air. Nujanii shut off his jetpacks and slammed the shadow into the ground. So much for "throwing him aside." The shadow was now unconscious (or as close to being so as a living shadow can become.) Nujanii noted the angry look on TM's face. Nujanii was not overfond of Makuta, but TiN had insulted TM and Cuer had been a freind of Nujanii's. THey had fought together, and they had fought each other. Nujanii decided to let TM fight on his own, if he really wanted to. But not completely without a reminder of Nujanii's presence.Nujanii hit TM with a level 8 kanoka of speed (ga-metru, therefore it cannot miss unless I was destracted, which I wasn't. OOC: No one contradict me please.)

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC= Errmm ... bro you might be taking this way to seriously.The house was on fire and that meant one thing."I don't get it, you've had a ridiculous zombie problem for how long?"Flaming houses meant melted lego zombies. The undead started to pick themselves up off the floor and surrounded TM."And it's my last round with the tryna, so let's finish this thing, you against me ... and as many zombles as I can summon, up to it?"And then the undead started to attack.OOC= Alright, epic flaming wreckage , disposable mooks, assistance from a frenemy, a grudge to be settled. I call this an epic one on twenty one ... until ToD interfere's that is.

Hit with the kanoka TM grabbed a can of spinach, "OPEN SAYZ ME!!" He exclaimed and ate the delicious (JK) veggie turning him into TM-MAN who ran around in circles destroying the undead bionicles, plastic cookware and a few transformers. Toa Makuta then charged electricity, twilight, earthquakes and telekinesis into gauntlets made of bead, a move he called, "TWILIGHT ULTIMATUM!!!!!" and...OOC: Giving you a chance to dodge or whatever. And I forgive you*. *As long as you NEVER say anything about my mom. (OR YOU DIE**)**That is a fact, not a promise.

Edited by MoC1

OOC= You're straddling so close to poes law that I have no idea how serious you're being at all. Which is strange because I thought I was the person who would run into that first.I inhaled as much as I could.I could turn invisible and hide, or doge the attack.Zombies began to raise up in front of me.But there was only one appropriate way to respond.I lowered my fists."ZOMBIE SCREAM ATTACK"I hit the ground with my gloves and powerscreamed with my full might, outmatching the megascream I launched in round one propelling debris and zombies at Toa Makuta. The attack collided head on with Twilight ultimatum, the energies of both attacks surged through the air as electricity and sonic waves buffeted the house.Bit's of the ceiling collapsed untilBOOM!The explosion consumed both combatants in smoke and dust, obscuring the battle's results.OOC= Who will win, who will survive? OOOOOOH!PS= feel free to describe what twilight ultimatum actually is, but I wanted two mega attack to collide because well ... IT'S AWESOME!

A semi conscious Noob picked himself up propped on his sord. I tried to call out for a zombie but I just didn't have the power. Without invisibility or power-screaming and with my gloves lost ... it was just me and sord.So I staggered over to the unconscious TM."Sorry bro but it's a fight to the death"I wheezed. I lifted my weapon, ready to finally strike down Toa Makuta.