Bionifight 4

Voltex

ToD finished slashing through Nujanii (he'd magically be healed anyway). He then summoned twenty tahtorak and commanded them to murder the pony-hating Red Team. "Belay your idle chatter, lads, I'm back and I mean bloody business!" he roared as he commanded the citizens of Equestria to attack with the tahtorak. Meanwhile, a blizzard formed overhead. However, it also rained fire along with dropping its copious amounts of snow. Yep, it was just that magical.Meanwhile, the PIG was summoned to punch Darkon and MoC in the faces for excessive OOC speaking. That had to hurt...

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: FOR SHARKIEEEEE! And OOC talking isn't against the rules. Or were you joking? I'm terribel at telling those two apart. XDIC: Darkon summouned Sixty pairs of Vezon and Kardas, and they quickly destroyed the 20 Tahtorak. He then ran away from TiN, and focused on ToD. He used his elemental powers to create 20 small metal darts, and sent them at ToD, in a attack that would be very painful if contact was made, but would be easy to blow aside with a wind.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

TM was punched but with his distinct sense of humor he illusion-ed ToD so that he had glowing bubble-gum pink "MR. LATE" on his chest and then slew the tahktorak with his mental powers and blasted ToD with twilight, baguettes and seismic waves.OOC; What took you so long?

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I have a life.ToD caused TM to be frozen and then burned to a crisp. He then summoned one thousand more tahtorak, which all attacked Red Team with the ponies. The attacks on the toa of dancing were blocked by his flags.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

TM was freed by the the fire melting the ice and was thus unharmed by the fire (really?) he then summoned catapult scorpions who attacked the tahtorak. Meanwhile TM used his psychic powers to convince the ponies that ToD was part of a government scam and they turned on him in their anger. OOC: Where did you guys get it!! I've been trying to get a life for forever but target and wal-mart are always sold out!!

Ponies. They gave me a life. =3The tahtorak just stopped on the catapult scorpions. Then they dog-piled on TM. A thousand tahtorak landing on him was going to hurt.The ponies loved and tolerated ToD, and he convinced them that TM was wrong. They then attacked because they were lied to.

However the scorpions were not that close and they crushed the tahtorak with boulders while the ponies, still influenced by TM's psionic powers attacked ToD.OOC: Um, I'm not sure ponies can give you a life. And you can't just override my psionic powers.

Tavahka silently raged at the fact that his epic pony-killing post was deleted, then he focused on the fiery blizzard. He used his control over fire to protect the red team, but he couldn't do anything about the snow. "Yo skirty!" he yelled at ToD, "You want some?" he leaped forward with the speed of, well, a toa, and brought his cloak down on ToD's head. "Can't fight if you can't see." he quipped.

iBrow, I feel that your arguments are inferior. No offense.

You're just asking to be punished, aren't you?To put it this way: Some weapons give their users another power. The Reignbringer, for example. Thus, That counts as a power, thus either remove it and two or another three powers. However, it would be unfair to only limit some members' weapons. Thus, they count as powers no matter what. And if you think that the PSJS isn't on the same par as the Reignbringer, it gives you practical invulnerability.Also, for my weapon, I choose:ToD heard a rather Zelda-ish sound coming from around them. Then, he saw his old friend (outfit) form around him. It was the Completely Mismatching Set of Adaptive Armor! It consist of a pair of ice-skates, a kilt, a parka, a monocle, and a party hat. This mysterious (well, somewhat) armor adapts to whatever situation to want to, with free accents included! Not sure how wisely this can be used.He smiled and slashed at Nujanii with the Reignbringer, hoping that the Blade That Can Cut Anything would cut through the Un-Cuttable Armor! And also he revived the ponies with the power of friendship, and they started to rampage over Red Team.
I find YOUR arguments to be inferior, fool! Because I see no evidence!What ToDD says is exactly my reasoning, though. If you think it's unfair that you'd only be able to use a suit that gives you invulnerability, then don't choose it. When it's something like the Pikachu however, then I think you can see my reasoning. And I'm not limiting certain special weapons. They're all included.Besides, you don't necessarily need powers to fight.

Tavahka awoke from his coma on a bench near all the fighting, not quite sure what was happening. He got up and noticed that he had no idea where he was. "Oh well," he thought, "I'll go ask those people over there." As he made his way over, he noticed that those two people were fighting and he decided that the one wearing a skirt was bad.He lunged forward and started firing (ouch) a creative round of fireballs!OOC: Is this OK for a first post?

No problem. Any post is fine, minus ones that aren't.Which me or ToDD will probably point out. Or MoC1. Or TiN. Or... well, you get the point. :P

Hey iBrow. Now, lets see. What do I need to do to have some fun......Also, any way to tell me waht exactly is happening the big fight right nao? Can't really keep up.....And disprove this if someone else needs a spot or something, since I'm chinese and I live in a faraway timezone.Name: BeanoWeapons: Anything Beano can create with beans, including but not limited to: Beanknives, Beanguns, Beanades, Beanswords, etc.Power 1: Plantlife (Beanlife, has the ability to make anything out of beans.)Power 2: Pakari-Like speed (Along with reaction time increases to match the speed, making time "slow down" for Beano)Power 3: Mask of TelekinesisAppearance: Similar to Toa Metru, but armor is made of very thick bean, and he can create more armor for himself in case anything happens. He is very green.

You're approved, JL. I think you're on... blue team? I'll edit this if that's wrong.

OOC: TERRIBLE :burnmad:. I wish someone from the red team would post. Especially TiN. Perhaps Ibrow should switch players around to give teams equal active players.

I'll try to keep in mind who's most active next round, I was tired when I started this one.ToDD and Tyler Durden, your special weapon choices are approved. The Helm of Darkness is now unavailable.-ibrow

No evidence, eh? I see you have relevent reasoning, so let me summarise. Some special weapons give their users powers. Others, like my PSGS do not, but have other useful functions. Like lightning invincibility. But wait, isn't that just a special suit of armor? I believe so. But then what about everything that gives people powers? Since some weapons give powers shouldn't all be considered powers? Perhaps, but think of this. There are some, like KO's hammer, that can act as a melee weapon. By your logic, shouldn't they be counted as weapons? After all, we are discussing special WEAPONS. But wait, The CMMSOAA is not a weapon, it's armor, but according to your logic, ToD cannot use it during a weaponless round. So then, Shouldn't Special weapons by your logic be counted as both weapons and powers? But people have used special weapons, as I recall, in a no-weapons match, right? Is that your reasoning? No sarcasm intended.Here's mine. Just call special weapons their own thing and not have to worry about that giving certain people advantages over others because anyone has access to their special weapons, or no-one does. Obviously this wouldn't work too well if there are too many new players, but once the list is full, it shouldn't be long before everyone has a SW. NujaniiNujanii had not seen what had happened to him due to Kanohi_master's laziness. Nujanii just assumed that he had been hit a bunch and ended up unconscious. Nujanii stood up and looked around. He had been slowed by Kraata before he had gone inactive. Therefore, Nujanii had no trouble choosing what to summon.

Edited by kanohi_master

You were just cut it half, bro. But unconsciousness heals everything, so it's good. =PToD wondered how TM could walk with one thousand tahtorak on top of him. Shrugging, he changed his armor so that he looked like a pony. He then led the charge against Nujanii, Reignbringer between his teeth.

Priorities priorities priorities, while Tilians shot had hurt, I had blocked TM's attack by punching him in the face so hard that he thought his attack had succeeded. My number one priority however was not countering those attacks, it was getting revenge on Darkon for thinking he can out power scream me, so I let loose another shout."AND THEN I SAID OATMEAL ARE YOU CRAZY?"Because pony quotes are the best quotes.Later I would have to challenge Tilian to an invisibility duel, and spam TM with zombies

Edited by The Invisible Noob

OOC: About this argument, lets all have Weak, stupid weapons with little to none abilities, then when we win, our weapons level up or something. That way, you can't be OP the moment you go. Anyways, Blue team here I go!.....Who is on my team and who is on red team? And right now, All I know is we are in ponyville.Anyways, fight.IC: Fight time!*Beano watched as he was teleported into a MLP like area. He smiled. Ponies! Realizing he had joined the blue team, he headed over to his side, where a guy was getting murdered by invisible people. Screaming "Beans!", 2 Sticky Bean grenades appeared. He threw them at the ground, where his 'Opponents' were, and they exploded, sticking to invisible people. Now, he could see invisible people, but their sides were covered with beans. Screaming a battle cry, he created a Beanwhip and used his Kakama to go straight up to the other team, and started to twirl, using his Kakama to speed up, until he was like a Spinning Top, with his whip smoshing anyone close to him.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Keep in mind that Ga metru disks are mentally guided so the chances of missing when I'm not distracted are next to nothing.NujaniiNujanii was fortunately nowhere near Beano. Unfortunately he was quite near ToD. As Nujanii watched ToD's charge, he remembered the first time he had been here. He had been definestrated out of a moving airship. He had landed and been surrounded by mutant hornless Unicorns. Nujanii shook his head and returned to the present. ToD was nearly on him. Being fan of 2008, Nujanii decided to fly out of harm's way. Activating his Kakama and disk launcher, Nujanii flew up, just as ToD rushed under him. Nujanii flew to the top of a conveniently placed building, pulled out his disk launcher, and sent a ga-metru level 5 disk of weakening at Beano.

Edited by kanohi_master

TM got out of bed and it was not difficult at all due to the fact his catapult scorps had slain all the tahtorak and were now killing ponies. "Bad scorpions, I never told you to kill the ponies!" TM yelled as he banished the unruly rahi to nowhere and saw someone who looked like he was on a major sugar rush spinning around and throwing beans. Releasing his Shadow TM drew his spiked "STOP" sign and charged from the left while his shadow took the right.

"Actually now I think about it there's better people to kill so ... you just stay there 'kay?"I dispelled the gravity toa, because I had just spotted a much better target for my insanity so I turned invisible and snuck off to the edge of Ponyville before turning to the sky.In the middle of town Ditzy Doo was not as alarmed as the other ponies, mostly because her sight problems stopped her from looking at the carnage around her. She did however have a letter to deliver and not being the brightest pegusi, Ditzy flew straight through the battlefield and dropped a letter on TM before leaving to deliver more mail. The letter simply said "TROLOLOLOLOL"YES! I had just summoned one million dead toa in the sky, and now they rained down on the earth. As they fell I ressurected as many as I could so that they would angle their descent towards the red team and more specifically TM. If only I could see his angry face right now, It would be so funny ... I just have to sing about that. "Spam spam spam the un-dead abominations until the angry guy explodes".

Tahtorak are far greater than catapult scorpions. Thus, only one hundred of the creatures died while disposing of the others. This left nine hundred tahtorak dog-piled TM. ToD kept the blizzard up, all the while singing, "Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap up,/ Let's finish our holiday cheer!/ Winter Wrap Up, Winter Wrap up,/ 'Cause tomorrow spring is here!"Oh, and he morphed himself into a fighter jet and charged toward Nujanii aerially. Well, he was a fighter jet with flapping wings and a sword acting as his engines. In any case, he also had flagfs that were acting as machine guns.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

NujaniiNujanii was pressed to the roof and released. Nujanii wished that his kanoka weren't viewed as being so trivial. Nujanii then saw ToD. He sighed and jumped into the air to meet him. Nujanii activated both Kakama and Garai and became light and fast as well as agile. Nujanii drew a dagger in his left hand and with his right threw a ko-metru disk of reconstitute at random, level 6, at ToD

No evidence, eh? I see you have relevent reasoning, so let me summarise. Some special weapons give their users powers. Others, like my PSGS do not, but have other useful functions. Like lightning invincibility. But wait, isn't that just a special suit of armor? I believe so. But then what about everything that gives people powers? Since some weapons give powers shouldn't all be considered powers? Perhaps, but think of this. There are some, like KO's hammer, that can act as a melee weapon. By your logic, shouldn't they be counted as weapons? After all, we are discussing special WEAPONS. But wait, The CMMSOAA is not a weapon, it's armor, but according to your logic, ToD cannot use it during a weaponless round. So then, Shouldn't Special weapons by your logic be counted as both weapons and powers? But people have used special weapons, as I recall, in a no-weapons match, right? Is that your reasoning? No sarcasm intended.Here's mine. Just call special weapons their own thing and not have to worry about that giving certain people advantages over others because anyone has access to their special weapons, or no-one does. Obviously this wouldn't work too well if there are too many new players, but once the list is full, it shouldn't be long before everyone has a SW.NujaniiNujanii had not seen what had happened to him due to Kanohi_master's laziness. Nujanii just assumed that he had been hit a bunch and ended up unconscious. Nujanii stood up and looked around. He had been slowed by Kraata before he had gone inactive. Therefore, Nujanii had no trouble choosing what to summon.

Since we've only had one round so far with this modifier in Bionifight 4, I'd say it's a safe bet that nobody has used their special weapons and another power at the same time. The Adaptive Armour and Jumpsuit do count as powers- because they boost your defense significantly. If someone selects lightning as their power for a round like this and you choose your jumpsuit, then you're invulnerable to them.Take note that you were allowed to summon armies this round; I did not stop anyone who did so. Why? Because summoning armies isn't something you put in your profile as a power, and there's a seperate modifier for that. Thus, if you REALLY think that it's unfair to be restricted to using just your jumpsuit in a round like this, don't choose it. Special weapons all give you powers; the Helm of Darkness that Tyler Durden now owns doesn't give him huge awesome offensive powers, but they are powers. You jumpsuit is the same way- does it give you more offensive powers? No. But it compensates by giving you the power to resist fall damage and invulnerability to electricity. That's a power.

You were just cut it half, bro. But unconsciousness heals everything, so it's good. =PToD wondered how TM could walk with one thousand tahtorak on top of him. Shrugging, he changed his armor so that he looked like a pony. He then led the charge against Nujanii, Reignbringer between his teeth.

That was one funny OOC to me for no reason. Unfortunately, it does not count towards you winning the round. :PRound 3 Over.For this round, the winner is The Invisible Noob, for humourous posts, humility, and (obviously) being very active. Well done! You may select one of the currently available sepcial weapons in the first post, or you may design your own for me to approve (if so, do it via pm and I'll post approval in-topic).Round 4: Bionifight Regular(Modifier: Forever Alone)For this round, you all find yourselves teleported to a Mansion where Bionicle sets appear to be at war with each other; you may choose to battle in the Bedroom, In the outside Pond, on the roof, or inside the Kitchen (where hostile Matoran throw jellybeans at you). This round will also use the Forever Alone modifier, meaning you cannot summon armies for this round. Good luck- you're gonna need it.-ibrow

Just posting here to say that I'm quitting this completely. It's been good times and all, but I don't want to be reminded of the bronyhood of my fellow members in any way other than those which have been already pounded into my brain-especially not when said ponies in-game are hyped to ludicrous levels and reading the first few posts of the round with them looks like total brony propaganda. Thanks for everything. Fare thee well.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: CURSE YOU PONIES! You have made one of the most awesome things in this game be gone! RAGE AGAINST PONIES! *starts foaming at the mouth* Seriously, I hate ponies! Also, sad to see you go TFL. I might quit this game to. It's getting a tad bit hard to stay up to date with.IC: Darkon found himself surrounded by fighting bionicles. On a roof. "What the?" Asked Darkon before getting hit in the face be a midak lightblaster ball. "That's IT!" Screamed Darkon. "First, Ponies, and now, Living plastic sets? RAGE-TIME!" He roared at Kopaka Phantoka before helping Antroz beat up lewa.

pNNgXax.jpg

I've been inactive, but then so has BZP.Also, iBrow. I conceed that all Special Weapons are powers, and think that they ought to be considered as their own thing and not as powers for convenience alone. Furthermore, I think that they should be considered as being in no catagory but their own. Why? What about a No-weapons match? Then some people could use their special weapons as weapons, while others, having no or defensive special weapons, would be at a disadvantage. I know I wouldn't, because My protosteel Jumpsuit and Kakama are definitely a match for any sword or warhammer, but consider others. Also, what if you decided that Special Weapons are weapons? Then we could not use special weapons in any of the following modifiers: No powers, No Weapons, and No Special Weapons. Explain your position.KO, you cannot leave us! We need you! I'm sorry I did whatever I did that drove you out! :PAlso, iBrow, I have read your TvT comedy and will take much pleasure in beating up Tahu Stars. Always was a Mata fan :) Furthermore, I have been waiting for a no-armies match for a while.NujaniiNujanii found himself in a bedroom. On a gigantic bed. Surrounded by plastic sets at war with each other."Gentlemen, This is the god wars. Now, where's Nex?"Clearly, Kanohi_master had been playing too much Runescape recently.Nujanii decided that Kanohi_master had not been playing too much Runescape, but iBrow had definitely been writing too much comedy. Nujanii shrugged, then went off to find Tahu Stars and Nex (Runescape)

Edited by kanohi_master

NujaniiNujanii lept from the bed, ran down the hall (Kakama ftw) and entered the spare bedroom. Suddenly, TM popped out of the air next to him. Nujanii listened carefully and decided to join TM in his proposed alliance. "I will join in your proposed alliance."Nujanii then walked into the melee of the spare bedroom, not waiting to see if TM was following. Nujanii used his fire to blase a pathway through the combatants.Nujanii remembered that someone had cut him in half. Nujanii decided to cut him in half back. Then Nujanii realized that Kanohi_master was too lazy to find out who. So he decided to cut all the other players in half and have Kanohi_master spam KO's inbox with PM's. (unfortunately for Nujanii, Kanohi_master did not comply)

Edited by kanohi_master

C'mon, KO, the round has passed!ToD cut Tahu Stars in half with the Reignbringer as he screamed, "Fire versus fire woot!" He then proceeded to use his flags to grab a bunch of random Bionicle beings and fling them around.

NujaniiNujanii arrived to see...Tahu Stars dead on the ground.Nujanii, expecting to be attacked at any moment, threw a disk of weakening at the rival fire lord (ToD) and then turned to face the real fire lord. Fire lord was then killed by a stab from Hydraxon. Hydraxon ran at Nujanii and TRIPPED on Tahu Stars and landed at Nujanii's feet. Nujanii melted Hydraxon. Nujanii examined the carpet and was glad that this was not his house. Nujanii then, as usual, whirled to face ToD. He could not summon help.But ToD sure as Karzahni couldn't summon help either.And that was just how Nujanii liked it.

Edited by kanohi_master

Just posting here to say that I'm quitting this completely. It's been good times and all, but I don't want to be reminded of the bronyhood of my fellow members in any way other than those which have been already pounded into my brain-especially not when said ponies in-game are hyped to ludicrous levels and reading the first few posts of the round with them looks like total brony propaganda. Thanks for everything. Fare thee well.-The Fearless Leader

:(I didn't mean to force "brony-hood" on you. It was just a location. Your argument seems kinda... like it shouldn't be an argument. But whatever. Sad to see you go.

OOC: CURSE YOU PONIES! You have made one of the most awesome things in this game be gone! RAGE AGAINST PONIES! *starts foaming at the mouth* Seriously, I hate ponies! Also, sad to see you go TFL. I might quit this game to. It's getting a tad bit hard to stay up to date with.IC: Darkon found himself surrounded by fighting bionicles. On a roof. "What the?" Asked Darkon before getting hit in the face be a midak lightblaster ball. "That's IT!" Screamed Darkon. "First, Ponies, and now, Living plastic sets? RAGE-TIME!" He roared at Kopaka Phantoka before helping Antroz beat up lewa.

Hint: Don't follow EVERYTHING. Just skim posts and look for anybody mentioning your display/game name. Then read it.

I've been inactive, but then so has BZP.Also, iBrow. I conceed that all Special Weapons are powers, and think that they ought to be considered as their own thing and not as powers for convenience alone. Furthermore, I think that they should be considered as being in no catagory but their own. Why? What about a No-weapons match? Then some people could use their special weapons as weapons, while others, having no or defensive special weapons, would be at a disadvantage. I know I wouldn't, because My protosteel Jumpsuit and Kakama are definitely a match for any sword or warhammer, but consider others. Also, what if you decided that Special Weapons are weapons? Then we could not use special weapons in any of the following modifiers: No powers, No Weapons, and No Special Weapons. Explain your position.KO, you cannot leave us! We need you! I'm sorry I did whatever I did that drove you out! :PAlso, iBrow, I have read your TvT comedy and will take much pleasure in beating up Tahu Stars. Always was a Mata fan :) Furthermore, I have been waiting for a no-armies match for a while.NujaniiNujanii found himself in a bedroom. On a gigantic bed. Surrounded by plastic sets at war with each other."Gentlemen, This is the god wars. Now, where's Nex?"Clearly, Kanohi_master had been playing too much Runescape recently.Nujanii decided that Kanohi_master had not been playing too much Runescape, but iBrow had definitely been writing too much comedy. Nujanii shrugged, then went off to find Tahu Stars and Nex (Runescape)

Sucks to be you. Tahu Stars was swiftly killed already.As to my position... exactly what I stated above. They count as weapons and powers. Yes, that means several modifiers mean you might not be able to use them, but in the weapons modifier (which I'm pretty sure says you're allowed one), you can use it. In the one power modifier, you can use it. In a no special weapons modifier... well, obviously you can't use it. But then no one can, so who cares?Glad to know you've read TvT. You haven't posted there though. >=(

Fighty walked in, gave everyone a hearty punch in the groin, and then walked out.

xDAlso @Kanohi_master: If you've been WAITING for this round to come, you'll love next round.That's the only hint you guys get.-ibrow

ToD incinerated the disk, bread, etc. He also had fun dancing with the earthquakes' shaking. The mental blasts happened to consist of "YOU MUST DANCE UNTIL YOU DIE." Which he was already doing. He kept flinging the bodies around, now at his enemies.

OOC= Waiting for ibrow to approve a weapon, but for now I couldn't just miss this opportunity.High up in a ceiling crack I watched the battle unfold below. I was smug from knowing that my humility had allowed me to secure victory, YES NO ONE HAD AS MUCH HUMILITY AS ME, EVAR! But what is this? Tahu stars was dead on the ground, looks like it's zombie time!I closed my eyes and put all my will power into the resurrection, gold pieces flew through the air and attached themselves to a red body that painfully pulled itself together, with a fizz both sides of Tahu fused together ... yet he was something more now ..."Behold I am zombie goast golden Tahu stars now!"The undead figure groaned, like a zombie goast. Tahu stars pointed his sword at his foes and a wave of fire leaped at Nujanii.

iBrow, this match reminded me to post on TvT, check my post's date/time etc.So let me get this streight. All special weapons count as powers. Some count as weapons, but not all.NujaniiNujanii disliked Tahu Stars and he disliked zombies. Nujanii therefore had great pleasure in shrinking Tahu Stars and stamping on him. Kanoka are indeed epic. Nujanii observed the Necromancer, TiN. Nujanii used his Kakama to reach TiN, give him a slap in the face, and then run to the basement.It was time to Solo Nex (RS).(If Nujanii could find Nex. Being in the wrong dimention is a rather large handicap)

Edited by kanohi_master

TM woke up and noticed that the pile of un-animated plastic parts covering him were on fire. Startled by this revelation he threw the bodies off him and rolled on the carpet to keep from burning up, which he had heard was not a pleasant experience. Once he had stopped burning he glared at TiN, and if looks could kill then TiN would be deader then if he was beaten, whipped 39 times and crucified. Seeing that the noob was distracted by Nujanii slapping him TM covered himself in Twilight Flames as he ran at TiN using the Twilight Meteor attack which he powered up with electricity from his Tesla Toaster.OOC: DIIIEEEEE!!

At that moment a tahtorak stepped on the house, which ToD had just set on fire. When he saw that TIN took most of the blow, he screamed at top of lung, "I'll get you back, evil boss!" He then ran flailing to TM, who was subjected to his flags and the Reignbringer. The CMSoAA changed into a full set of armor that doubled as a hazmat suit.

TM was caught off guard by ToD's sudden attack and was now on fire again and being slashed by the Reignbringer (that is an awesome name) and whipped by the flags. TM could do nothing to stop the furious assault but he released his Shadow and Shadow stabbed ToD in his heel where a weak spot was in the armor.