Bionifight 4

Voltex

Darkon squealed (A most uncharastic sound) with pain while he was being smashed on. He tried to squirm away, so the knife only made a superfical wound that wouldn't do any real damage, and stop bleeding soon(hopefully). Luckily, The shark charged away, moving him out of the stop sign's reach.Just as suddenly, it turned around. "SHA-" Darkon started before it turned into a full blown scream as the shark charged at top speed at TM.It wouldn't be hard to side step, but it would be hard to get past the spikes on sharkie's fin armor. The best bet would to run fast and hard, and prehaps make a bright light to stun sharkie with.OOC: SHARKIE FTW! I wish i could keep sharkie for next round. T.T I'll miss him.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

KO looked at Pikachu. Pikachu nodded back."Alright!/They will fight!"The De-Toa orchestra now threw a pair of cool blue triangle shades to the mouse, which landed right on its face and somehow stuck on. The music changed to 'Rising Dragon' by Takanashi Yasuharu as the all-snazzed up Pikachu attempted to Volt Tackle the Proto Drake."Go/My bro!/Your fist is the fist/That will pierce its diss!," yelled Killer Octopus, waving conveniently placed 'WIN 4 THOR' and 'RAP NOT SAP' signs while he cheered.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The Proto Drake took the hit"It's super effective"but didn't faint, I'd put enough effort values into it's health points to ensure that didn't happen."Go Proto Drake Aquaman commands you to use Bulldoze"The ground began to shake as Lapras rushed forward close to the ocean floor, if the move hit Pikachu would lose it's crucial speed advantage, along with a lot of it's health.OOC= Sorry TFL but I have to go to bed, I'll leave it to you to continue and finish this battle. I'm sure that you'll make it an epic one!

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Pikachu Quick Attacked upwards and then down towards its foe thanking its lucky stars that it wasn't the games in a stomp towards the drake's head. "Good move!/You got the groove!," yelled Killer appreciatively, proud to be partnered with his pokemon.I'd finish it, but I don't know if Lapras can survive the attack, parry it, dodge, etc. Plus, I'm uncomfortable with doing anything like that unless if it's reasonable and/or the fight is nearing its end after a long battle. As I have no idea if it's reasonable or not and this definitely hasn't been a long battle, I'm afraid I won't finish the duel as per request.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Darkon stopped short of hitting TM, and piloted Sharkie away. He had sensed a large battle nearby, and wanted to see what it was about. As he approached the battle, Darkon noticed Nujanii firing Kanoka. As soon a the second Kanoka was shot, Darkon had piloted Sharkie at Nujanii in a mad rush. "FOR SHARKIA!" He yelled, accidently alerting his opponent.

pNNgXax.jpg

Calling back the earlier argument: You must remember, k_m, that those guys were summoned. It doesn't matter how powerful they are in-story. They're summoned toa. Anyways, congrats Tyler.Also, as far as I am aware, the PIG only lasts for that round.ToD held the Reignbringer and felt all but the power over his flags disappear. The former existing did two things: First, it instantly evaporated the water, leaving a small underwater island with more salt constantly raining from above. The water all around him was boiling, leaving him with no window to the outside. Shrugging, he told his flags to go strangle everyone.

It is only for one round, but next time please do not take all of his powers away; I understand with the army, but removing his ability to attack at all goes too far; now I'm understanding why people were saying they'd just auto-hit and auto-dodge.-ibrow
I fail to see how removing two things (army summoning and power scream) gets rid of his ability to fight. That leaves him with his other two powers, his weapon, and himself. That isn't removing all of his powers or his ability to fight.Also, wait, the special weapons count as powers? Shoot, in that case, I lose flag control and TFL has to drop one of his weapons...ToD laughed as one of the contenders (he forgot who) ran straight into his wall of boiling water. He then continued eating his goods. Once he was full, he summoned five hundred thousand fish of the same type as the Dweller of the Deep. No, he didn't know how the ocean managed to fit them. In any case, they started eating everything and everyone in sight, sans ToD in his little boiling half-bubble.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Calling back the earlier argument: You must remember, k_m, that those guys were summoned. It doesn't matter how powerful they are in-story. They're summoned toa. Anyways, congrats Tyler.Also, as far as I am aware, the PIG only lasts for that round.ToD held the Reignbringer and felt all but the power over his flags disappear. The former existing did two things: First, it instantly evaporated the water, leaving a small underwater island with more salt constantly raining from above. The water all around him was boiling, leaving him with no window to the outside. Shrugging, he told his flags to go strangle everyone.

It is only for one round, but next time please do not take all of his powers away; I understand with the army, but removing his ability to attack at all goes too far; now I'm understanding why people were saying they'd just auto-hit and auto-dodge.-ibrow
I fail to see how removing two things (army summoning and power scream) gets rid of his ability to fight. That leaves him with his other two powers, his weapon, and himself. That isn't removing all of his powers or his ability to fight.Also, wait, the special weapons count as powers? Shoot, in that case, I lose flag control and TFL has to drop one of his weapons...ToD laughed as one of the contenders (he forgot who) ran straight into his wall of boiling water. He then continued eating his goods. Once he was full, he summoned five hundred thousand fish of the same type as the Dweller of the Deep. No, he didn't know how the ocean managed to fit them. In any case, they started eating everything and everyone in sight, sans ToD in his little boiling half-bubble.
Yeah, they count as powers. They have powers. :POnto the other issue: you still removed part of his ability to fight- perhaps not all (I was in a rush), but you still took it away. The PIG is for funny punishments- if someone keeps auto-hitting and autododging for example, you might use the PIG to throw them into a jail cell where they begin to drown in pie.Stuff like that.You all have until 9:00 pm... eastern time (North American) I think tomorrow to finish this round, as I won't be here percisely when the round should end. :PIf any of you would like to help co-host the game, you can pm me about it now and I'll give you details on how exactly it'll work.-ibrow

Kairaz woke up... At the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean... "Of course, Master iBrow sent us to the bottom of the Ocean, what's next, a giant ball of cheese? Oh well guess I should get started..." Kairaz took aim at ToD at went into full "TWIN FLAME SPIRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!" without the flame, of course.Would anyone like this to be gathered together in the form of a comic?

Alright, as that wasn't really clear, I'll make the punishment little.Well, the Flying Bucket was generally used for purposes as severe (if not more so) than that. I was following by previous examples.ToD calls the PIG upon ToD (wait, what) and KO. IBrow forces them to wear frilly pink tutus that constantly burn for the rest of the battle. ToD frowned as his flags retracted and the tutu appeared. Shrugging, he began to to MANLY BALLET. He didn't notice Kairaz and his flames gets eaten by a Dweller-fish, which was eaten by another Dweller-fish.@Applebloom: That would be one heck of a comic.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

OOC=As far as my GMT time following self can tell it's 3:00 is in america so ...Also TFL t be honest I'm just going by rule of cool for this battle, so don't worry too much about accuracy.Rushing towards an oncoming larger enemy would prove to be a mistake, as the Proto Drake just changed course and rammed itself into pickachu while'st using bulldoze."It's super effective"And now Pikachu's speed stats were down the Proto drake should be able to out swim the mouse."Now Proto Drake, Aquaman commands you to swim up and shoot that mouse down with ice beam"The drake turned upwards, rapidly climbing up the murky depth's before turning down to ice it's foe.OOC= I hope the hitting pikachu with bulldoze thing is okay, but I couldn't realistically see how pikachu could doge that while'st rushing towards Proto Drake, so I assumed it would be a hit.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Special weapons shouldn't count as powers. They're special :)

I see your post. I see that iBrow just said they count as powers. I'm going with what the GM said, bro.While doing his MANLY BALLET ToD wondered why people weren't reacting to the FOUR HUNDRED SEVENTY-EIGHT THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED FORTY-TWO GIANT DWELLER OF THE DEEP-TYPE FISH. Shrugging and blaming it on nobody reading his posts, he kept dancing along, trying to ignore the burning sensation on his waist. Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

Come on, if special weapons count as powers, then wouldn't they (mostly) count as weapons also? I mean, I think that TFL's hammer could be used as a pretty good melee weapon. And he's not the only one with a special weapon like that. And then there's Pikachu. What could that classify as? It has its own powers AND it thinks on its own. A cross between a summoned thing and a power, I think. I note that someone uses his shadow to guard his back as a power, but the shadow only uses melee. Do you get my point? Special weapons are hard to classify, therefore, I propose that we just give them their own class.NujaniiNujanii really was tired of the Flying Bu-- er PIG. Nujanii decided to take advantage of this occurance. He, ignoring the fact that the pokemon and their owners had ignored his own attacks, swam a little lower, hoping to catch someone off guard. Big mistake. He soon found himself twenty feet lower fighting desperately to survive against FIVE HUNDRED FORTY-TWO GIANT DWELLER OF THE DEEP-TYPE FISH. Nujanii deemed all caps appropriate.

Edited by kanohi_master

THE FIVE HUNDRED FORTY-TWO GIANT DWELLER OF THE DEEP-TYPE FISH attacked TM and though he did his best he was overwhelmed by the sheer numbers until he summoned a makuta who shapeshifted into a staff and used his rahi control powers to make them attack KO.OOC: I've got a cold. :( I'll be gone till lunch-time, so please don't attack me.

Edited by MoC1

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

OOC: Only a few more hours. D: This round was my fav so far! And a comic verison would be awesome but difficult. SPRITE SHARKIE FTW!IC: Darkon piloted Sharkie away, and into the FIVE HUNDRED FORTY TWO fish. A sane being wouldn't have piloted there in the first place. A sane being would have tried to run from the fish.But you know what darkon did?SLAM SHARKIE INTO A FISH AND THE STAB MORE WITH HIS SWORDS.Darkon is defintely not a sane being.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

NujaniiNujanii managed to shrink one of his attacking gigantic opponents and swim upwards, giving himself a chance to freeze another with heat withdrawal. A chance he took. Nujanii then noticed that all the monsterous fish were now attacking KO. So, Nujanii cued his band of two to play "creeping in my soul" while Nujanii summoned all seven Barraki (and resummoned Krakua and Vohrok so that they could continue playing music. This time, however, Krakua was equipped with bagpipes)

The fireball hit TM just as he finished the last of Nujanii's barraki, but since he was underwater and it was pretty cold, the attack had done little damage. Whipping out his black-colored pistol he emptied all six shots into Nujanii's chest.OOC: This has been a pretty awesome fight.

OOC= I've waited long enough gonna have to end this battle somehow ... in the most improbable way possible I thinkJust as the Proto Drake took aim at Pikachu ..."Gulp"Gadunka ate it"NOOOOOOOO! My ocean friend, Aquaman will have his revenge on ..."I looked round, it was too dark to make anything out, except TM."YOU THERE"I jumped through the ocean with sord held high, swinging it down at TM.

OOC= Which ending? and to what?Ouch, getting shot was painful.Fortunately I was recovering from my previous concussion, wait did I think I was aquaman?"Out of bullet's bro, and your stop sign isn't gonna block my typo forever"I feinted left to trick TM before swinging sord at his right."Like the sound of a Stopsign vs Sord duel perchance?"

NujaniiNujanii wasn't paying attention. So someone slammed into him and then someone shot him six times in the chest. Nujanii called and Krakua helped him up. Nujanii summoned Iruni (even though it ment Rahkshi and Krakua go bye bye) and Iruni healed him.Nujanii grabbed a conveniently placed sign (it said 50 miles/hr) and quickly bashed TiN on the head. :spank:

Edited by kanohi_master

TM fell for the feint hook-line-and-sinker and was given a painful slash on his chest. Gasping from the unexpected pain he then glared at TiN before Nujanii bashed the noob and TM blasted TiN with a Twilight Flare and channeling his element through his gun he blasted Nujanii with Twilight Bullets.

Look, I'm not going to disobey iBrow. If you've used the PSJS this round, you should inflict the tutu of doom upon yourself.ToD decided to, for the heck of it, BURN STUFF. Thus, moving more than a foot for the first time in the battle, he started running around on the ocean floor in his boiling bubble of wrath, still doing painful ballet. As he ran/did ballet, he shot beams of white-hot fire at anything and everything - whether army, fighter, or pikachu didn't matter. While this was happening, the Dweller of the Deep-type fish sung in their deadly voices.

OOC: Protosteel Jump-suit. Also, Boy, am I glad that I didn't have/use a special weapon THIS round. XDDarkon was piloting Sharkie around when the blast of fire hit him. Through the magic of this game, he didn't die.But he had a thin layer of ash on his armor.And a 4th degree burn.AND a intense pain.Perhaps death would have been preferable. Preferable or not, death did not come, and Darkon rode back into battle.His chosen target this round was the inflicter of his pain, ToD. He and Sharkie valiantly charged ToD from the side, hoping to knock him down, not realizing that ToD could somewhat easily run from their attack.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Hello all!While I will not be joining this, The Fearless Leader has contacted me saying he may not be able to be on until August, meaning he can't play until then. No one will control his character.Please do not reply, please do not PM me asking for a further explanation.Have a nice day!

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.