Bionifight 4

Voltex

Tilian was ready, though, and sent out fireballs to incinerate the Krana of Nujanii's Rahkshi, sending them plummeting through the ice.The island couldn't take much more of this...

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: It's been 48 hours, just FYI!Darkon stepped into the battle field, elemental energy restored and back to his normal speed. He launched a blast of Ice at Nujanii, before covering himself in flames hot enough to kill anything that touches him. He then summouned a army of Rapping Makuta who sang HISHE's Tron Rap. Darkon put on a pair of duke nukem sunglasses, and yelled. "AWWWWW YEEEAAAH!

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: You again. Ok, let's see...Emulation-takes a while to dofire-I have that toosuperspeed-Norik will take care of thatNujaniiNujanii dodged and once more destroyed Darkon's flames. Nujanii summoned 10,000 makuta who promptly destroyed the rapping ones. With that cacophony settled, Nujanii dispersed his makuta. Nujanii walked over to Darkon and summoned a Norik directly behind Darkon. Norik hit Darkon with a spinner before Darkon was even aware of Norik's being there. Nujanii then activated his kakama, drew his daggers, ignited his daggers, and attacked Darkon. Nujanii banished Norik and summoned Iruni, a Toa of Sonics, and a piano. The Toa of Sonics began to play the william tell overture. Iruni charged a rhotuka in preparation for his master's inevitable wounds.OOC: Good night all of you! I appologise to you guys for freezing you all in a ginormous block of ice! Except the two people that ignored being frozen! See you tomorrow at the earliest!OOC: oh, and before I hit the sack. The Trryna requires MASSIVE concentration to use on a large scale. To reanimate 100 bodies, I think would require so much concentration that a good sidekick would shatter all mental control over all the dead bodies and likely cause mental pain as well.OOC: Oh gosh. It's been over 2 and a half days.

Edited by kanohi_master

NujaniiNujanii, ignoring the fact that TM could not make portals, walked over to TM (after attacking Darkon without response) and began with a basic flame circle around himself, making any ice attacks useless. Nujanii then, at point blank range, threw a Ko-Metru disk of levitation, level 4, at TM.OOC:Ok, Cuer, let's do this again! Just so you know, I froze everyone into a big block of ice and you, Darkon, and I are all standing on it. The surface of the block is approximately a mile above Voya Nui.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC: The portal is what teleported me to the battle, I can't create portals but its what teleports me from one battle to another.TM was hit with the disk but used his wings to keep from flying into space and created several small spheres of twilight that he directed at Nujanii saying, "Twilight Fireflies" And help Nujanii down with telekinesis.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

OOC= T'was hoping that the next battle would have started by now, oh well.

OOC: oh, and before I hit the sack. The Trryna requires MASSIVE concentration to use on a large scale. To reanimate 100 bodies, I think would require so much concentration that a good sidekick would shatter all mental control over all the dead bodies and likely cause mental pain as well.

Yeah but quite frankly I'm using it to overcome the loss of my army summoning until next round (Where I plan to regain it with power-screaming regardless of anything),So consider it like how blind people get better senses in other areas when they lose their vision. Also consider that I'm already in pain and at this point things can't get much worse.It was cold in the ice, I could use zombies to break out but no, this would need my own strength ...CRAAACKKK!The ice shattered as a fist erupted from the ice and clamped onto Nujanii's ankle, followed by the body that fist belonged to, my body."YOU'VE WIPED OUT MY HORDE'S FOR THE LAST TIME BRO!" Edited by The Invisible Noob

OOC: If the Flying Bu- er PIG says you have no powerscream or army summoning, you won't get it back. Sorry, I know what it's like to have this handicap. And come on, you're not going to get your other powers thousands of times greater. The Tryna just isn't a good mask for this game. You might want to change your mask power to adapt to your lack of power-scream and army summoning.Nice avatar, MoC1!NujaniiTiN grabbed his ankle. Nujanii melted the ice beneath him, using his jet packs to remain in the air. Nujanii then superheated his foot so that TiN let go. TiN fell into icy cold water. Nujanii then turned his attention back to TM and Darkon. He sent a small fire ball at each of them.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC= What part of regardless of anything don't you understand? Those powers are coming back because if they don't than I will MAKE them come back by deus ex machina if I must. As for changing masks well, just look at what I've achieved. Not giving up the Tryna for the world.Ignoring the burnt hand and cold water I pulled myself onto the ice, sord in hand. This time I crept up on the toa and swung sord down on Nujanii.

You can't MAKE your powers come back. There are some things you can make happen, but you can't undo the PIG! I know why you want to , but you simply cannot. Do what I did and make the best of it within the rules.NujaniiNujanii was out of TiN's reach. Nujanii decided to once more melt the ice beneath TiN. Nujanii watched TiN fall again.

OOC= Except nothing in the rules mentions undoing the pig's punishment's (Especially excessively harsh ones) after an arbitrary amount of time. Check the first post.This was getting slightly insulting, especially the way Nujanii was just out of reach even though that would require massive incompetence out of a trained fighter. Pulling myself out of the water again I steadied myself with sord to catch my breath and turned invisible.Ps= Ah dang it I'm getting rude here, sorry.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

OOC: I wuv how i'm not using a army for offensive measures, and still being awesome. Also, i really hope Ibrow ends this round soon. IC: Norik's attack slammed into Darkon with enough force to send him flying. Just as he recovered, The daggers slashed his arm, and he swore in pain. After scooting out of harm's way, he summouned a Toa with a rohtuaka (SPELLING FAIL) that could restore his powers. Darkon stood up, banished the Toa, and promptly used his powers over ice to absorb the Ice, giving him a over full elemental energy level. (This is going to be fun... :P)

pNNgXax.jpg

Alright, round over.Yes, it was more than two days. I wasn't at the computer in time to end it, sue me. :PAfter much indecision, I have decided that the winner is Tyler Durden. He posted frequently throughout the two days given (and from what I saw actually didn't post the third day :P), he was fair with his attacks, and to be frank I found several posts of his funny. You may choose one of the three currently available special weapons in the first post, or design one of your own for me to approve.Round 2: Bionifight (Regular)For this round you are all teleported to The Bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, where everything is pitchblack if it's farther than your hand away from you and dangerous, powerful creatures lurk in the darkness around you.This round will use the One Hit Wonder modifier, meaning you can only use one of your powers- good luck!-ibrow

TM found himself at the bottom of the ocean and panicked before he realized that he was not dead and could still breathe. Choosing Twilight as his power and then meditated, while waiting for an enemy....OOC; Can I still use my Tesla Toaster. And thanks for commenting on my avatar kanohi_master.

Edited by MoC1

Darkon was shocked to find himself in a murky darkness. He couldn't see very far, but something told him danger was near by. He tried to use fire to light up the darkness, but nothing happened. He tried to activate his mask, and nothing. Luckily, when he tried to run, his speed was there. Seeing TM, he charged at him, swords at the ready.OOC: What is twilight? Light & darkness Powers?

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC iBrow can you weigh in on this please? ToDD took my powers and army summoning away with pig at the start of last round and I would prefer to be able to use one of them in this round, so is it okay if I brought power-screaming back?I found myself at the ocean floor, my wounds from the previous battle healed now as everything was reset. First question was, how was I breathing? and which power to use?

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Kicked hard in the you-know-where, TM collapsed before extending the spikes on his arms to impale Darkon.OOC: I could create twilight illusions but they wouldn't be very good, since twilight has the properties of both light and shadow it can be used in most ways that they can be used but it might not do as good of a job. With twilight I can create lasers, solid energy projections (though they will always look like they are made of twilight energy), and mimic some of the properties of other elements, of course the more complex the usage of twilight the more energy it takes.

Edited by MoC1

OOC: Hopefully, in this round, people are more fair. *cough*Kanohi_Master*cough* Excuse me, i must have a cold. :P Darkon put up his swords in defense, but the impact of the blades sent him sprawling.Straight into a Great white shark.Darkon killed the creature before rushing back to MoC1. He stopped out of range. "Truce?" He asked innocently, not realizing his attack had made TM collapse. His back was open to attack.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

Calling back the earlier argument: You must remember, k_m, that those guys were summoned. It doesn't matter how powerful they are in-story. They're summoned toa. Anyways, congrats Tyler.Also, as far as I am aware, the PIG only lasts for that round.ToD held the Reignbringer and felt all but the power over his flags disappear. The former existing did two things: First, it instantly evaporated the water, leaving a small underwater island with more salt constantly raining from above. The water all around him was boiling, leaving him with no window to the outside. Shrugging, he told his flags to go strangle everyone.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

NujaniiNujanii appeared underwater in Atlantic Ocean. Being indecisive, Nujanii hadn't yet picked which power he wanted to use. So he decided not to use any powers until he had decided. Therefore, Nujanii didn't illuminate his surroundings with fire. Nujanii instead pulled out a dagger and a levitation Kanoka from Ta-Metru, level 2. Nujanii then prepared to be attacked.

KO kicked through the darkness, Pikachu before him. He had drawn Rinloejm and was wielding a dirk in his mouth, though nowhere else. The only power he'd kept was the Calix-all his other powers were covered by his weapons, anyways.Soon Pikachu swam back, alerting him to a presence up ahead. Killer Octopus, seeing said presence from a distance to be Nujianii with has back to them, blipped into the Bifrost and reappeared, slamming his hammer down towards the toa's head from above as he charged horizontally. Meanwhile, Pikachu attempted a Volt Tackle on the former ally."Yo!/Yo gonna fail, no?"

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

You just terribly mutilated that name, bro. XD Also, it's pitch black except for where ToD is.Killer Octopus was then grabbed from behind by a killer octopus. Er... wait... it was just ToD's flags. Still, eight bands were now trying to constrict the heck out of the poor guy.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Actually, I didn't mutate it; an umlaut is just shorthand for adding an 'e' to the end of a letter. I take German, I know ;}And about that...I'd assume that a Pikachu can detect electricity. Maybe not see it with any real clarity, just perceive it. So it could see Nujianii, or at least hear him treading water with those big ears xPThe tackle sent KO's body right into Nujianii's, slamming the hammer into his foe's head even as Pikachu's attack connected on the forced-back foe. Now getting hand-to-hand after recovering faster than the others due to his Calix, KO drove a dirk into Darkon's cheek even as he attempted a knee at said foe's groin. "D'oh!/They never learn, no!"Meanwhile, the Pikachu swam around Killer, protecting his back from any subsequent Nujianii attacks.

[Profiles]

Darkon moved his head back, but the dirk still meet his cheek, giving him a scar he would keep for life. The knee was the final straw for Darkon, who recoiled from the shock, only to charge at KO, preforming at least a dozen blows at various pressure points, in under a second. He recoiled from the battle, giving his foe time to heal himself. Darkon fought with honor, even if his enemies didn't. OOC: DISSED! Also, guys, just so you know, I sent ibrow several new ideas for special weapons, so you should see them in the first post soon.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

Seeing everybody using their Special Weapons TM decided to use his and electrocuted everybody before creating an earthquake charged with twilight, "Twilight Earthquake!" he yelled as all the enemies of the mighty Toa Makuta were destroyed by an earthquake worthy of the end of the world.OOC: I'm posting from my iPod so I can't get colors on my text.

"You forgot to capitalize "I" this is an unforgivable offense! You shall not go unpunished for you are the lesser one!" He replied and hit Darkon with several Twilight Fangs then created two swords of twilight and beat on Darkon with Twilight Arcanum.OOC: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Fall before me and my power!

Darkon tried unsuccesfully to block all the fangs, but he did manage to get his swords up before the attack, but he was blown back. Darkon landed face first, but he quickly recovered. He put on his siganture duke nukem sunglasses before quoting a classic movie. "Now it's personal." And with that, he ran at TM with a swipe that would be painful and only slightly hard to dodge. (It's up to you. I'm giving you a chance)

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

No time for KO to teleport while Darkon's groaning?D=I never said it landed-I presumed you would be fair enough for him to be allowed a moment of rejoicing and subsequent teleporting. Besides which, is there any reason for Darkon to know where pressure points are on the body and just reveal that now? I've stated previously that KO is a practicing Capoeirista who mixes in the martial art with his other weaponry, breakdancing, and rapping to create his fluid and dynamic fighting style. I could see him attacking pressure points. I didn't see that with Darkon.Unfortunately for Darkon, he only now realized he had not hit the actual KO. But then where was the dirty little blighter?Meanwhile, Killer looked down from the Bifrost at the carnage below. He then looked up and cupped his hands to his mouth. "Oh, Thor!/This stupidity I just can't ignore!/," he called, shaking head. "They're breaking rules down there.../C'mon, do I wanna risk even a hair?," finished the rapper with a point to his nonexistent head of dreadlocks and a subsequent shrug.Thor took one look at the toa and headbanged. Then he forced him out of the Bifrost for staying there longer than the rules of the game allowed necessary.Popping up again in the underwater world, KO soon found that he had landed behind someone (unbeknownst to him, it was TiN) and took the chance to attempt to whack him in the head with his holy hammer. "I got a god on my side!/You're in for one heck of a ride!," yelled Octopus.Meanwhile, Pikachu zoned in on KO and went back-to-back with him. Its cuteness directly conflicted with its cheek-markings, which were sparking menacingly as it did the robot dance.@iBrow: May Pikachu also know a few attacks which aren't electric and lack an element (ex: Brick Break)? I don't see the harm in such a thing.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: XD At the way TM took it. Also, just so you guys know, this is my favorite round so far. Everyone is being fair, and epic (except me. D: I fail at that). I just wanted to say thanks for being people i enjoy RPing with. IC: Darkon's body writhed with pain at the triple slam, but he stood up again, though he was weak. He then started to run around TM, going faster and faster until the water around him was a whirlpool. Darkon called out from beyond the whirlpool's reach. "Stop this madness and I shall stop too!"

pNNgXax.jpg

Squishy looked around at the pitch black darkness around him. He decided to keep his plant power.As he started to swim towards anything that would fight him, he felt his breathing get cut off as it seemed a large, tight muscle wrapped around his form. Squishy used all his strength to fight against the strange thing, until he saw two piercing red eyes break through the black. It was a gargantuan squid, and its entire body was now illuminated with pulsing neon light.Squishy was scared.

overlordsukapon.png