Bionifight 4

Voltex

Kairaz thought for a second, then he realized what his side was missing. "I SUMMON ZE MYSTEEKILL POWAZ OF WUN HUNDWED TOA OF ZONEEKZ! INITIATE OPERATION FACE ME!" "I always underestimate the things I wanna be, apologies will never be my game, facing the reality, facing by myself, all'n all its just another pain, yeah. Sympathy is never lasting, I hunger for revenge, pretending everything will be, pretending everything is going on and on and on and on and on...."

OOC: A few more minutes... I wish I would have been more active this round!While Darkon rushed towards ToD, he summouned 100 Toa Of Music, and they began to play 'Bridge Of Kahzadum' again, but louder and more epicly. Darkon was tempted to yell a meme quote, but he kept his mouth shut, knowing that it would allow ToD to counterattack.

pNNgXax.jpg

Special weapons shouldn't count as powers. They're special :)NujaniiThe suspecting Nujanii dodged a few attacks (mostly, his left side got plasma burnt a little) and chucked a reconstitute at random level 5 ko metru disk at Kairaz.

Not special enough. The only reason they're special is because they're weapons with powers. That's it.Which means in this round they counted as one power.

Special weapons shouldn't count as powers. They're special :)

I see your post. I see that iBrow just said they count as powers. I'm going with what the GM said, bro.While doing his MANLY BALLET ToD wondered why people weren't reacting to the FOUR HUNDRED SEVENTY-EIGHT THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED FORTY-TWO GIANT DWELLER OF THE DEEP-TYPE FISH. Shrugging and blaming it on nobody reading his posts, he kept dancing along, trying to ignore the burning sensation on his waist.
Rightfully so. btw this post should make you happy.

Come on, if special weapons count as powers, then wouldn't they (mostly) count as weapons also? I mean, I think that TFL's hammer could be used as a pretty good melee weapon. And he's not the only one with a special weapon like that. And then there's Pikachu. What could that classify as? It has its own powers AND it thinks on its own. A cross between a summoned thing and a power, I think. I note that someone uses his shadow to guard his back as a power, but the shadow only uses melee. Do you get my point? Special weapons are hard to classify, therefore, I propose that we just give them their own class.NujaniiNujanii really was tired of the Flying Bu-- er PIG. Nujanii decided to take advantage of this occurance. He, ignoring the fact that the pokemon and their owners had ignored his own attacks, swam a little lower, hoping to catch someone off guard. Big mistake. He soon found himself twenty feet lower fighting desperately to survive against FIVE HUNDRED FORTY-TWO GIANT DWELLER OF THE DEEP-TYPE FISH. Nujanii deemed all caps appropriate.

Special weapons have powers, do they not? Therefore, if you can only use one power, that means you decide between your special weapon or another power.

OOC: Bleh, I can't keep up with this thing. :PRemove me from the list of players, please.-Skar

Sadface.

Look, I'm not going to disobey iBrow. If you've used the PSJS this round, you should inflict the tutu of doom upon yourself.ToD decided to, for the heck of it, BURN STUFF. Thus, moving more than a foot for the first time in the battle, he started running around on the ocean floor in his boiling bubble of wrath, still doing painful ballet. As he ran/did ballet, he shot beams of white-hot fire at anything and everything - whether army, fighter, or pikachu didn't matter. While this was happening, the Dweller of the Deep-type fish sung in their deadly voices.

I'll say it again: if you've used a special weapon AND a power this round, tutu of doom next round.

OOC: Hello all!While I will not be joining this, The Fearless Leader has contacted me saying he may not be able to be on until August, meaning he can't play until then. No one will control his character.Please do not reply, please do not PM me asking for a further explanation.Have a nice day!

Um... August is like a year away. Is he seriously going to be gone that long?Why doesn't he just quit? :P

Hey, iBrow, would you please knock me off the participant list? I decided that while this game is great fun, I'm not interested enough in it to continue playing.Thanks in advance! :)

Sadface x2.Good job fighting Round 2 everybody! The winner of this round is Toa of Dischordant Dancing, for frequent posting and helpful rule enforcing while I was at school and sleeping. Which is good. For his reward, he can either select one of the special weapons from the first post or design one himself for approval by me.Round 3: Bionifight (Team)For this round you are seperated into two teams fighting in the town of Ponyville. If you accidentally destroy Rarity's Boutique, you die. So don't do it.The players on Blue Team are:1. Toa of Dischordant Dancing2. Unit#phntk#13. Applebloom4. The Invisible NoobThe players on Red Team are:1. kanohi_master2. MoC13. Tyler Durden4. Portalfig5. Lord DarkonGood luck!-ibrow Edited by ibrow

OOC: I have to sit this one out? BUT WHYYYYYY. Oh wait. Not enough players. D: Didn't Unit#phntk#1 say something abotu quiting?

My bad. And did he? Urgh. whatever. You're on red.

TM not knowing what Hapori Bionifight was talking about when he said not to destroy Rarity's Boutique he caused an earthquake that demolished the building and waited to die.OOC: I had to do that. :P

You should not have done that. Not at all.Vertak:Vertak flew over on his PIG to deliver a suitable lesson to TM for destroying the Boutique, but Rarity herself beat him there. The unicorn used her magic to fling TM all the way into the Minecraft Nether Realm, where he'd have to suffer fireballs and lakes of lava for three posts by member sof his team.The Boutique then magically got reconstructed.OOC: I'm sorry. :P

iBrow, I feel that your arguments are inferior. No offense.NujaniiNujanii appeared and ran into a wall. Which was stupid. Nujanii then looked around and saw no one. Enemies or teammates. Wait. Ponies.PONIES!!!GAHHHH!!!!!!Nujanii was soon the center of a circle of a flaming pony holocaust.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC= Congrats ToDPony, pony everywhere .... YAAAAAAAYY!I could only do one thing to do to celebrate this moments visit ... POWER SCREAM THE THEME SONG IN RED TEAMS GENERAL DIRECTION!"My little ponyMy little ponyAhhhhhhhMy little ponyI used to wonder what friendship could beMy little ponyUntill you shared it's magic with meBig adventureTons of funA beautiful heartFaithful and strongSharing kindnessIt's an easy featYeah my little ponyDo you know you're all my best friends?"And so there was property damage in Ponyville that day and tons of it.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

NujaniiNujanii, being the only red team member preasent, took the full impact of the scream. Nujanii landed unhurt, thanks to the PSJS, but rather annoyed. Which was worse for TiN than being hurt. Nujanii, now able to use all of his powers, used his Kakama to reach TiN and began circling and punching in super speed.

Edited by kanohi_master

Whilest being punched I noticed that Nujanii had already killed some pony's."Oh you monster"Ignoring the pain of the hit's I summoned one hundred slow-motion Kraata who all simultaneously used their power on Nujanii, reducing his speed him to a snails pace."PONY KILLER"I screamed, before beginning a brutal beat-down on the face of the evil Nujanii.

iBrow, I feel that your arguments are inferior. No offense.

You're just asking to be punished, aren't you? To put it this way: Some weapons give their users another power. The Reignbringer, for example. Thus, That counts as a power, thus either remove it and two or another three powers. However, it would be unfair to only limit some members' weapons. Thus, they count as powers no matter what. And if you think that the PSJS isn't on the same par as the Reignbringer, it gives you practical invulnerability.Also, for my weapon, I choose:ToD heard a rather Zelda-ish sound coming from around them. Then, he saw his old friend (outfit) form around him. It was the Completely Mismatching Set of Adaptive Armor! It consist of a pair of ice-skates, a kilt, a parka, a monocle, and a party hat. This mysterious (well, somewhat) armor adapts to whatever situation to want to, with free accents included! Not sure how wisely this can be used.He smiled and slashed at Nujanii with the Reignbringer, hoping that the Blade That Can Cut Anything would cut through the Un-Cuttable Armor! And also he revived the ponies with the power of friendship, and they started to rampage over Red Team.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Tavahka awoke from his coma on a bench near all the fighting, not quite sure what was happening. He got up and noticed that he had no idea where he was. "Oh well," he thought, "I'll go ask those people over there." As he made his way over, he noticed that those two people were fighting and he decided that the one wearing a skirt was bad.He lunged forward and started firing (ouch) a creative round of fireballs!OOC: Is this OK for a first post?

Edited by Portalfig

OOC: Welcome to insanity.TM stumbled out of the terrible dimension the animated pony had sent him too. After thanking Tavahka for releasing him and giving him the Secret Red Team-handshake-thumbs-up-backslap-high-fire-salute he threw two Twilight Javelins at ToD's back and knocked each of the ponies out with baguettes.OOC: P.S: I'm back!

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Hey iBrow. Now, lets see. What do I need to do to have some fun......Also, any way to tell me waht exactly is happening the big fight right nao? Can't really keep up.....And disprove this if someone else needs a spot or something, since I'm chinese and I live in a faraway timezone.Character ProfileName: BeanoWeapons: Anything Beano can create with beans, including but not limited to: Beanknives, Beanguns, Beanades, Beanswords, etc.Power 1: Plantlife (Beanlife, has the ability to make anything out of beans.)Power 2: Kakama-Like speed (Along with reaction time increases to match the speed, making time "slow down" for Beano)Power 3: Mask of TelekinesisAppearance: Similar to Toa Metru, but armor is green.Special Weapons ownedSuperossimsonicgun: A gun which can fire an object of any element after coming into physical contact with that element. The 'bullets' fired are FARR faster than the speed of sound, usually at Mach 30.AC Hericopter: Beano can use this to fly around at high speed, but he requires the controller to do it. The controller also has a screen which shows thermal vision of the entire battlefield.Plasma Sword: A sword made of plasma, held together by magnetism. The Plasma Sword has crazy lunging speed, such that it is nearly unblock-able/undodge-able when used as a lunge. It can also create light, and a small EMP when hitting something else created b magnetism.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I spotted the Javelins headed to ToD. Acting quickly I used a powerscream to deflect the javelins away from him before staring down TM.ToD could handle Nujanii with my army of slow mo Kraata but this guy was mine.I decided stealth was the best option so I turned invisible crept into the shadows ... which was odd because Ponville is a bright and sunny place

OOC: BEANO? EPICNESS! And the big fight is pretty simple. Just a few people blowing each other up. XDIC: Darkon opened his eyes to find himself surrounded by... Ponies.Darkon screamed so loud, that is said that alternate universes could hear it.He scrambled away, but not before making hundreds of Iron spikes shoot from the ground, and brutaly killing the ponies.Darkon walked away from the gruesome sight, and noticed two teams of players fighting. He instantly telepathicly recived what team he was on and who his team mates were. Now that he had this imformation, he could chose a target.He focused his mask of emulation on TiN, slowly copying his power, and he began to walk over. When it was ready, he zoomed right behind ToD, and tried to kick him in the back.OOC: BTW, I changed my element to Iron.

pNNgXax.jpg

I readied sord as I prepared to sneak attack TM but ...That scream ...With all my might I power-screamed at Darkon."HOW DARE YOU SCREAM LOUDER THAN ME ... AND KILL PONIES!"Only one thought raced though my mind as the sonic vibrations of my attack shook the town and shattered every window.No one out screams me and LIVES!

Darkon's punch sent TiN right at TM who whacked the noob with his sign like a baseball bat, TM then quickly ran around the bases and did a little dance as he ran over home plate and gave Darkon the Secret Red Team-handshake-thumbs-up-backslap-high-five-salute.

Ouch, three attacks at once hurt ... time for the big stuffI dismissed my army of slow mo Kraata for an upgrade, Slow-mo Rahkshi.Together my servants used their powers on both Darkon and TM, now barely able to move. Then with the power of friendship the ponies killed by Darkon were revived. I began to yell yet again."TASTE THE RAINBOW"Then I punched Darkon in the jaw.

TM, or what once was TM was crushed by the massive rahi. After about 1 minute a huge seismic wave flung the Tahtorak onto TiN as a battered and beaten figure rose from the dust.OOC: Did not see that coming.

Edited by MoC1

The Tahtorak pulled itself off of it's master, now an un-dead zombie fueled by hate, a tryna and the law of inverse ninja, which said that a single opponent was always more powerful than a group.The now mindless beast rushed at TM at full force while I stayed out of range.OOC= I <3 The Tryna

Darkon couldn't do anything to stop the punch, and thus it him, sending him sprawling. He quickly summouned 100 Toas with mask of cleansing, giving him and TM their speed back.Darkon got back on his feet, and used his Iron powers to kill any Rahkshi that TM missed.Noticing the gigantic Rahi, Darkon summouned forty Kardas Dragons, (making his last army comubst) who promtly destroyed the Dino-like Rahi.Darkon then turned on TiN, and swung multiple punchs in super speed. (f you want to dodge that, you could simply powerscream me back)

pNNgXax.jpg

TM was fully healed by the power of his rage as he leapt at the noob and yelled, "I HATE ZOMBIES!! ALL PEOPLE WHO USE ZOMBIES MUST DIE!!!!!" And drove a Twilight Javelin into TiN's heart and placed a psionic barrier stopping the Tahtorak from being RE-re-animated.OOC: :burnmad:

Edited by MoC1

TM was fully healed by the power of his rage as he leapt at the noob and yelled, "I HATE ZOMBIES!! ALL PEOPLE WHO USE ZOMBIES MUST DIE!!!!!" And drove a Twilight Javelin into TiN's heart and placed a psionic barrier stopping the Tahtorak from being RE-re-animated.OOC: :burnmad:

OOC= MoC1 dude you just killed me, you know what this means ...The first punch struck me in the stomach, winding me badly. Still at least I hadn't been auto-hit in the hea...STAB!As lay on the ground a stone cold lifeless body a miracle occured. PIG descended from the heavens, turning TM into a zombie for the rest of the round, and then with it's mighty power the PIG ressurected me.Life and warmth returned to my body, I turned to TM and laughed at the wonderful irony while lifting sord into a defensive position.OOC= Being a zombie grants no benefits or losses to your abilities, the only difference is that you look and are un-dead.P.S. and then TM was a zombie :P Edited by The Invisible Noob

Darkon watched in horror as his team mate was turned into a Zombie."Well, at least he didn't get turned into a pony. Every cloud has a silver lining." He said.Darkon then turned his attention to TiN. "Noob, get ready to get tought a lesson by mister Leet!" He yelled as he zoomed right next to him before powerscreaming.Darkon watched in horror as his team mate was turned into a Zombie."Well, at least he didn't get turned into a pony. Every cloud has a silver lining." He said.Darkon then turned his attention to TiN. "Noob, get ready to get tought a lesson by mister Leet!" He yelled as he zoomed right next to him before powerscreaming.

pNNgXax.jpg

Tilian had spent Round 2 practicing with his Invisible Helm, so he decided to take this round to get some battle experience.Seeing TiN still was raising zombies like nobody's business, he snuck up behind him and fired off a gunshot."Miss me?"OOC: Back.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND