Bionifight 4

Voltex

NujaniiNujanii was knocked to the bed of the ocean. He saw KO make contact with a god. That was it. Nujanii decided to keep his Fire power. Even though he was underwater, Nujanii was capable of using his flame abilities at maximum ability. Nujanii stood up and prayed to Saradomin. Nujanii felt himself arise and he recieved Saradomin's blessing. Nujanii landed and was glad to see himself out of range of the whirlpool. Nujanii put the kanoka into his pach and drew his second dagger. Nujanii was glad he was immune to lightning. Nujanii sent a wave (pun) of fire at KO, then whirled to check his back. Nujanii was just a little paranoid.

ToD wondered why nobody was coming to his island of salt that was comstantly getting larger, undermined by more water, then built up again, while being surrounded by deadly ninja flags and boiling water... Oh, that's why. Oh well. ToD sat back, summoning an army of ten thousand takea sharks to eat everyone outside his bubble.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Killer Octopus heard the blast through the water and leaped upwards, kicking hammer down towards TiN's head as an afterthought while he avoided the fire. "This tires!/No more fire!," he cried, throwing all of his dirks save two at Nujianii.Pikachu, meanwhile, zipped throughout the takea army. Due to the fact that water was a good conductor of electricity, it could use single Thunderbolts to incapacitate a good few at a time, and its Volt Tackle was especially effective in holding off the horde from getting to Octopus.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

NujaniiNujanii dodged dirks, thanking the dramatic rule that enemy fire never hits the protagonist. Then he got hit. In the heel to be exact. Nujanii summoned Iruni who healed him, and then spontaniously combusted the Pikachu."Saradomin, allow me to pulvarise these non-believers!"Nujanii then remembered that KO worshiped Thor. Saradomin must have no rivals!

Edited by kanohi_master

Kayzata Kayzata came out of NOWHERE, and flew up behind Nujanii, "lolno," he said, creating a giant fist of plasma, which he used to mega falcon punch Nujanii into the sky, his only trace being a small blip of light that marked his 'departure'. Kayzata then turned and flew towards KO, engulfing the Toa in a wave of plasma. -Kayzata

OOC= Had a conversation with iBrow today and long story short ...

And you can use your power scream this round.

along with army summoning as well, but powerscreaming is what's imporant to me. now I just needed to figure out what's happened.I ducked as several attacks flew my way, then realizing I had my power scream back and that sound travels farther in water ... well there was only one thing to do. So I summoned a backup singer and guitarist in the form of a toa."AHHH, AHHH, AA, AA, AA, AA, AA, AA, AA, AHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!"The sonic shockwave knocked away any shark, player or thing stupid enough to get close."I DO NOT NEED (he does not need)A MICROPHONE (a microphone)MY VOICE IS VERY, (very)POWERFULL."and so the power of rock began to deafen everyone."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAH!"and it was good. Edited by The Invisible Noob

NujaniiNujanii was knocked out of the water by Kayzata. This was good because he was out of range of that condemned powerscream. This was bad because he now couldn't find that Thor worshiper. "Guide me, Saradomin!" yelled Nujanii as he once more entered the water. After an hour of falling, Nujanii reached the bottom and saw TiN. Never having been a fan of loud noises, Nujanii immediately froze the water around TiN via heat withdrawal in a radius of 20 feet. Then, with that cacophony settled, Nujanii saw KO. Yelling a warcry of "Zezima!" Nujanii charged at KO with both daggers drawn.

TM dealt with the sharks easily and then summoned two toa of sonics and three rahkshi of silence and had them teach Darkon what peace and quiet meant. "I HATE ROCK!" Yelled TM as he threw Twilight Lances, electricity and a few sodden baguettes at his enemy.OOC: Sorry for being gone so long, the storm cut out my internet.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Hey guys, I don't think you realize just what pitch black and bottom of the Atlantic Ocean mean.Able to feel various people's positions via his flags, ToD decided to defy the laws of physics and start shooting white-hot jets of flame toward everyone. These jets were fed directly by the Reignbringer (which kept the boiling bubble around him going), and thus didn't fizzle out in the water. Instead, the flame seared through the blackness, and aimed to sear through the contenders.Then, deciding that no one ever pays attention to armies anyways (ten thousand takea would take up the entire flipping area, for goodness sakes, and they're known for their unrelenting viciousness), he poofed the sharks out of existence and created an army of ten toa: two of olive oil, two of potatoes, two of pretzels, two of crackers, and two of water. These fed ToD all their goods, each helping the other make a salty treat and then offering it. Yep, he loved slaves.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

NujaniiNujanii dodged dirks, thanking the dramatic rule that enemy fire never hits the protagonist. Then he got hit. In the heel to be exact. Nujanii summoned Iruni who healed him, and then spontaniously combusted the Pikachu."Saradomin, allow me to pulvarise these non-believers!"Nujanii then remembered that KO worshiped Thor. Saradomin must have no rivals!

1. It's not 'spontaneous combustion' if the combustion is intentional2. You might as well just melt other people's weapons at a distance if said combustion is allowed without firing something dodgeable at them3. Nujianii is certainly not THE protagonist; therefore, such laws do not apply to him4. KO was looking directly at Nujianii, so how in heck did the dirk hit him in the heel?Guys, I'm starting to consider quitting.KO slithered around the jets of hot water, kicking up to dodge the wave of plasma as well. "Dance!/Baby, get some better things for pants!," said he, turning up his nose at Nujianii's battle cry to twist around his attack with only minor cuts and regrab Rinloejm. Pikachu, meanwhile, had pierced Nujianii's flame blast with a Volt Tackle and was now flying towards him in a Thunderpunch. The toa was caught in between a mouse and a hard place as KO's hammer descended towards Nujianii's head. "Will defeat a bore!/I got Thor!," shouted the rapper furiously as he made the sign of the horns and summoned an army of 100 De-Toa acolytes to play 'Thunderdome', by TSFH. Knowing that both Thor and epic battle music were on their side, the De-Toa encircled the fight and defended its single-combat quality. Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

1. It's not 'spontaneous combustion' if the combustion is intentional2. You might as well just melt other people's weapons at a distance if said combustion is allowed without firing something dodgeable at them3. Nujianii is certainly not THE protagonist; therefore, such laws do not apply to him4. KO was looking directly at Nujianii, so how in heck did the dirk hit him in the heel?Guys, I'm starting to consider quitting.KO slithered around the jets of hot water, kicking up to dodge the wave of plasma as well. "Dance!/Baby, get some better things for pants!," said he, turning up his nose at Nujianii's battle cry to twist around his attack with only minor cuts and regrab Rinloejm. Pikachu, meanwhile, had pierced Nujianii's flame blast with a Volt Tackle and was now flying towards him in a Thunderpunch. The toa was caught in between a mouse and a hard place as KO's hammer descended towards Nujianii's head. "Will defeat a bore!/I got Thor!," shouted the rapper furiously as he made the sign of the horns and summoned an army of 100 De-Toa acolytes to play 'Thunderdome', by TSFH. Knowing that both Thor and epic battle music were on their side, the De-Toa encircled the fight and defended its single-combat quality.
1. I used pinpoint control of flame. It looked like spontaneous combustion.2. I wouldn't do that.3. That's why I put that I was hit.4. Reference to greek mythology. Ever heard of Achilles?NujaniiNujanii saw the Pokemon coming at him. Nujanii froze the water in front of the Pikachu, lowering its speed so that Nujanii would have time to dodge that hammer. Which Nujanii did. Then Pikachu hit him.After being knocked back fifty feet through the De-Toa, Nujanii shook his head and returned to the single combat ring. He summoned five Toa of sonics who began playing the scape theme. Nujanii ignited his daggers (unrealistic I know) and attacked KO, making sure to do so in a manner that gave him maximum retreat margin.Nujanii had his own epic music (though of a differend genre) and was not about to be outdone by this rapping thunder god fan. Edited by kanohi_master

TM, angered by Nujanii and KO, shot a Twilight Gatling at them which could turn high-strength composite tank armor into swiss cheese in seconds, unfortunately they were not made of high-strength composite tank armor and the tiny twilight lasers would not do much. He then drew his pistols and fired bullets of shadow at Nujanii and compressed fireballs at KO.OOC: Why do you want to quit? KO is awesome, I may not like rap but KO brings an element of coolness to the fight.

I think he's tired of me. Everyone seems to dislike how I play this game.NujaniiNujanii shielded himself with thick walls of ice created via heat withdrawal. Unfortunately they didn't hold up well and Nujanii had to dodge. As usual. Nujanii was hit only minorly. Nujanii signalled his Toa of Sonics. They began to play Newbie Melody. Nujanii then attacked KO with a series of shrink kanoka of varying power levels and metru's.

NujaniiNujanii observed the situation. His left lower leg throbbed from where he had been shot. Thicker walls will be required next time, Nujanii decided. Nujanii saw TM hasten from them and decided to follow. Throwing a freeze kanoka at KO (and not taking the time to see whether it hit or to observe what its power level or metru was) Nujanii ran- er- swimmed to TM. With a burst of heat and flame, Nujanii melted the side and top of the battle ship, nearest and unknown to TM.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC= As if Ice could stop the power of rock, the song aint over yet."AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"BOOM!The Ice exploded violently as the song continued as if nothing had happened and louder than ever. The minds of ToD's toa quite literally exploded from the awesome."SorryI DID NOT MEAN (He did not mean)TO BLOW YOUR MIND (To bliw your mind)BUT THAT STUFF HAPPENS TO MEALL THE TIME!"Another shockwave was unleashed, breaking the weakened battleship in half."NOW TAKE A LOOK (Take a look)TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE (What you see)I GOT THE SORD OF DESTINYYYYYYYYYAHHHHHHHH! ARRRGH!"I looked round at my surroundings now the song was over, if it wasn't pitch black I could figure out how much damage I've done.

NujaniiNujanii was blown away, but landed unharmed. "That was terrible!" Nujanii banished his Toa and summoned a lone vohrok and a Toa of Sonics. They drowned out TiN with Move Along. "Rahkshi do indeed rock." Nujanii returned to battling KO, ignoring the battle of the bands.

Edited by kanohi_master

TM was startled by the sound and finished reloading his pistols and ran outside to seeing Nujanii he created an explosion of twilight spikes between him and Nujanii yelling. "Twilight Porcupine!" He then electrocuted both of the bands, killing them and summoned a De-Toa master organist with a mask of sound amplification and had him play "Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor" Blasting TiN, Nujanii and everyone else with the beautiful music. Also summoned were 100 Takanuva's in tux's who lit up the battlefield.OOC: Mwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!P.S: OOC: It's spelled "Sword" not "Sord"

Edited by MoC1

OOC= Well now need a new song it seemsMy previous song over, and everyone else singing now I needed something big.Well when in doubt, go with queen."I WANT IT ALL, I WANT IT ALL I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW"The resulting musicsplosion of "I want it all", "Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor" and "Move along" nuked the ocean. Lifting the sea several meters up through the power of music, unfortuantely it was also rushing back down to us..

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Having just been hit by the ocean, it was rather hard to register that any lasers were hitting me, or why I was alive.ZAAPBut then one of them to the head brought me back to reality."Oh yer getting it now, ya see you twilight attacks reveal where you are so I can SCREAM in your direction!"I yelled, a sonic blast travelled at TM.

P.S: OOC: It's spelled "Sword" not "Sord"

OOC= The spelling errors intentional, my Sord has a typo for the ironeez. Edited by The Invisible Noob

Darkon was hit by every attack TM did, and he lay groaning in the sand. In a few minutes, however, he was up and on his feet. The first thing he did was grab some seaweed, and run into the muky depths. When he came back, he was riding a great white shark, using the seaweed as a harness. He then piloted the shark straight at TiN's back, launching a attack the would be hard but possible to dodge, and inflict a lot of damage. (Giving people chances...)

pNNgXax.jpg

NujaniiNujanii was hit by the ocean. What was worse, the ocean hit him in the face. Nujanii stood up dazed. His Vohrok and Toa of Sonics were still alive for some reason. What was more, they were playing Takua's theme from the MNOLG. That brought Nujanii to full awareness. Nujanii was completely healed from the bullet that had hit him earlier. Nujanii, fully rejuvinated, signalled and his band of two began playing the battle drums from MNOLG. Nujanii smiled. He had his fire powers, epic battle music, and Classic BIONICLE on his side. How could he lose?The answer came in the form of an inconveniently placed sign that hit him in the face. It became a CPS (conveniently placed sign) as soon as Nujanii picked it up and hit TM over the head with it.

TM found himself at the bottom of the ocean and panicked before he realized that he was not dead and could still breathe. Choosing Twilight as his power and then meditated, while waiting for an enemy....OOC; Can I still use my Tesla Toaster. And thanks for commenting on my avatar kanohi_master.

Not this round, no.

OOC: I too agree with TiN. The PIG should only be in effect during that round. Also, is "The PIG" a invader Zim refrence?IC: Darkon swung his two cleavers at TM, hoping to do a small amount of damage.

Only one round.And no, never heard of that. I had Minecraft on my mind at the time, and I'd just been riding a pig.

Calling back the earlier argument: You must remember, k_m, that those guys were summoned. It doesn't matter how powerful they are in-story. They're summoned toa. Anyways, congrats Tyler.Also, as far as I am aware, the PIG only lasts for that round.ToD held the Reignbringer and felt all but the power over his flags disappear. The former existing did two things: First, it instantly evaporated the water, leaving a small underwater island with more salt constantly raining from above. The water all around him was boiling, leaving him with no window to the outside. Shrugging, he told his flags to go strangle everyone.

It is only for one round, but next time please do not take all of his powers away; I understand with the army, but removing his ability to attack at all goes too far; now I'm understanding why people were saying they'd just auto-hit and auto-dodge.

No time for KO to teleport while Darkon's groaning?D=I never said it landed-I presumed you would be fair enough for him to be allowed a moment of rejoicing and subsequent teleporting. Besides which, is there any reason for Darkon to know where pressure points are on the body and just reveal that now? I've stated previously that KO is a practicing Capoeirista who mixes in the martial art with his other weaponry, breakdancing, and rapping to create his fluid and dynamic fighting style. I could see him attacking pressure points. I didn't see that with Darkon.Unfortunately for Darkon, he only now realized he had not hit the actual KO. But then where was the dirty little blighter?Meanwhile, Killer looked down from the Bifrost at the carnage below. He then looked up and cupped his hands to his mouth. "Oh, Thor!/This stupidity I just can't ignore!/," he called, shaking head. "They're breaking rules down there.../C'mon, do I wanna risk even a hair?," finished the rapper with a point to his nonexistent head of dreadlocks and a subsequent shrug.Thor took one look at the toa and headbanged. Then he forced him out of the Bifrost for staying there longer than the rules of the game allowed necessary.Popping up again in the underwater world, KO soon found that he had landed behind someone (unbeknownst to him, it was TiN) and took the chance to attempt to whack him in the head with his holy hammer. "I got a god on my side!/You're in for one heck of a ride!," yelled Octopus.Meanwhile, Pikachu zoned in on KO and went back-to-back with him. Its cuteness directly conflicted with its cheek-markings, which were sparking menacingly as it did the robot.@iBrow: May Pikachu also know a few attacks which aren't electric and lack an element (ex: Brick Break)? I don't see the harm in such a thing.-The Fearless Leader

Of course - four moves (like in the games).

The Tryna just isn't a good mask for this game.

Yeah, just a word of advice, new players: Don't take up one of your three power slots by having a Tryna or a Zatth. Seriously, that's a complete waste.
xDWho has that?Or am I missing a new player wanting to join? Time to go post searching.

TM was using Twilight Vision to see and thus saw ToD being fed and ran up and offered the toa 3$ USD for some food.OOC: Maybe we're on a shelf and have some light, I mean we're not in a trench... Are we?

Nope, ToDD is right. You guys are gonna have to find your own light. Those who (wisely) chose powers like twilight, light, or fire for this round are all good. You're excused if those aren't one of your powers though.

1. It's not 'spontaneous combustion' if the combustion is intentional2. You might as well just melt other people's weapons at a distance if said combustion is allowed without firing something dodgeable at them3. Nujianii is certainly not THE protagonist; therefore, such laws do not apply to him4. KO was looking directly at Nujianii, so how in heck did the dirk hit him in the heel?Guys, I'm starting to consider quitting.KO slithered around the jets of hot water, kicking up to dodge the wave of plasma as well. "Dance!/Baby, get some better things for pants!," said he, turning up his nose at Nujianii's battle cry to twist around his attack with only minor cuts and regrab Rinloejm. Pikachu, meanwhile, had pierced Nujianii's flame blast with a Volt Tackle and was now flying towards him in a Thunderpunch. The toa was caught in between a mouse and a hard place as KO's hammer descended towards Nujianii's head. "Will defeat a bore!/I got Thor!," shouted the rapper furiously as he made the sign of the horns and summoned an army of 100 De-Toa acolytes to play 'Thunderdome', by TSFH. Knowing that both Thor and epic battle music were on their side, the De-Toa encircled the fight and defended its single-combat quality.
1. I used pinpoint control of flame. It looked like spontaneous combustion.2. I wouldn't do that.3. That's why I put that I was hit.4. Reference to greek mythology. Ever heard of Achilles?NujaniiNujanii saw the Pokemon coming at him. Nujanii froze the water in front of the Pikachu, lowering its speed so that Nujanii would have time to dodge that hammer. Which Nujanii did. Then Pikachu hit him.After being knocked back fifty feet through the De-Toa, Nujanii shook his head and returned to the single combat ring. He summoned five Toa of sonics who began playing the scape theme. Nujanii ignited his daggers (unrealistic I know) and attacked KO, making sure to do so in a manner that gave him maximum retreat margin.Nujanii had his own epic music (though of a differend genre) and was not about to be outdone by this rapping thunder god fan.
The "spontaneous combustion" is pushing it- you dodged an attack and then did auto-hit; TFL does have a right to be frustrated. If you think everyone who plays the game is tired with/dislikes the way you play, then perhaps you'll have to change it up a bit; it's more fair (and far easier) for one to change than ten.But your decision. :P-ibrow Edited by ibrow

OOC: No response? me change target. And i also agree that kanohi_master needs to change his playing style a wee-bit. And BTW, Don't quit, TFL! I had to fight Nujanii in Capture the Flag, and I managed to keep interest!IC: Right before impact, Darkon abrubtly turned the shark around and piloted it into the darkness. The shark alerted him of nearby natural predators, but failed to alert him of other contestants. And thus he blundered apon TM fighting Nujanii. He piloted the shark at Nujanii, hoping to stun him or maul him. "GO SHARKIE!" He yelled, showing his suppourt for his new-found pet.

pNNgXax.jpg

Alright, thanks iBrow. My profile post is now edited to include the moves of Pikachu (I've retconned it to only have Thunderbolt, Brick Break, Volt Tackle, and Quick Attack). So every time he [the Pikachu] used Thunderpunch, you can just consider that a Brick Break, Volt Tackle, or Quick Attack.@MoC1: Thanks ^_^KO threw his dirks to knock away what disks he could not dodge and parried the lighted daggers with hammer. Meanwhile, Pikachu leaped onto his shoulder. His eyes were now shadowed. Swimming around, the rapper picked up all of his dirks and sheathed all save two, which he placed in between his teeth and right fingers once more. Then, the still brooding toa blipped to TiN's back."Yo!/Rap is more bomb than rock, I'll show!"The music playing from KO's Sonics Toa changed to "Number One's One Else" by Shiro Sagisu. With that, Rinloejm descended towards said Noob's head while Pikachu used Quick Attack to swim around his foe and kick him in the stomach.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC= Y'know what getting hit by a shark sounds pretty awesome ... and then you changed target.IC= What was that noise behind me, I tunred in the pitch black darkness to see but ...There was no shark."Pick a different target eh? Well I'll,"ThudGetting hit in the stomach ...BANG!And head was pretty painful, and now I was delirius"Curse your blasphemy, all four of you Killer squid's!"I needed to get in the game, only one way to do that ... so I summoned a Dozen razorback whales to attack KO and his pet mouse."UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU I AM AQUAMAN"Yep I was still thinking straight.OOC= Edited for razorback whales

iBrow, I did get hit. I didn't "dodged an attack and then did auto-hit", I let myself get hit. I did post being agile in my profile, right? And it was careful control of flame, not spontaneous combustion.NujaniiNujanii wasn't paying attention. This is often fatal in situations like science class, Tennis tutorials or Bionifight. In this scenario, however, not paying attention wasn't fatal. However, the shark hurt."AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!Nujanii's band of two immediately played Takua's MNOLG theme and Nujanii's wounds were partially healed. Nujanii hit the shark with his conveniently placed sign. Swimming back from the angry shark, Nujanii hit it with a shrink disk. Nujanii then ignored the three inch long shark. Instead, he paid attention to his aching head. He threw a disk of levitation (not paying attention to power level or metru) at TM. He then ignited a circle of flames and looked around in the illuminated circle.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC: TiN, You can't summoun non-bionicle armies. Don't worry, i'm not going to use the pig. Darkon roared with anger at seeing his new best friend shrunk, and summouned a toa with a kanoka of enlargment, and a toa or iron. The First one regrew sharkie, and the other one created a proper harness and protosteel battle armor for such a steed. He dismissed the Toa, and got on sharkie. "Now, Sharkie!" He spartan yelled. "CHAAARGEEE!" before sending the shark once again in Nujanii's derection, this time however, it tried to gorge Nujanii with it's two Battle horns on it's helmet.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

NujaniiNujanii was now paying attention. He was paying attention to a large gash in his side. Nujanii had frozen TiN in a block of ice, but he had neglected the horns in front and hadn't been able to sidestep. Nujanii lay on the ocean floor (with flames extinguished, now you can't find me) and waited for his "army" to find him or play Takua's MNOLG theme.

OOc= Y'know why I summoned them? I was thinking of summoning razor whales and got the two confused ... Thanks for being merciful.The RazorBack Whales Circled pickachu and Killer Octopus, and free'd him from the ice the second I got autofrozen in ice."Yes my whales I aquaman, king of the sea's command you to finish my enemies"The whales closed in on Pickachu and KO"Use water pulse Razorback Whales"

KO shook his head and sighed. They never learn.../They just can't take me out with that sort of burn.Awesome rap beat still in the background, he and the fiercely sparking Pikachu made the sign of the horns while he held Rinloejm high. A manifestation of the divine power of RAP thunderbolt came down from the heavens, burning through the water and knocking out all the razor whales in one strike."Nuh-oh/Rock lacks the power of BROS," cried Killer as he swam into the razor whales and began making his way towards the other end of their mass and TiN. The Pikachu, however, simply Quick Attacked through the maze of bodies and attempted to Volt Tackle TiN.While admittedly, that would be a REALLY BIG lightning bolt to knock out twelve razor whales, not only can Pikachu use Thunderbolt and Killer Octopus summon thunderbolts from Asgard with Rinloejm, they can do so together. So I feel as long as he's using both of his special weapons at once, even without his Lightning element, it's possible to knock that many unconscious.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

NujaniiNujanii noticed (who knows how?) that TM was being unrealistically agile. The disk of levitation should have made TM either go up or into a zero gravity state. Nujanii shook his head. He stood up (groaning) and looked about him. He ignited a flame and summoned Iruni who (shaking his head) healed Nujanii.

OOC= I'm okay with that, Rule of inverse ninja and what not.I was aquaman, yes I was sure of it and not suffering from a concussion."Ocean frinds assist me!"A proto drake hit pickachu with water pulse, shoving the unfortunate mouse away from it's master.A few more summoned marine animals surrounded Killer Octopus."I'll call off the rest of my ocean friends for a pokemon battle, your pickachu vs my Proto drake will decide which is better rap or rock!"OOC= Consider the proto drake a lapras and let's do this!