Bionifight 4

Voltex

"MATA NUI DARN IT"I cursed as the attack struck, I didn't even have the strength to retract my tentacles.I knew I needed to go on the defensive for now, so I stepped back from the battle and tried to stay out of the fray.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Typical. ToD uses a loophole to dodge a nigh-undodgeable disk. Gee thanks, Fighty. :/NujaniiNujanii had been foilde too easily. Just summoning a makuta to split a Kaita. Typical. Now he was on his own again. Except for a Toa he had summoned. He dodged/blocked whatever had been sent his way. Nujanii then dismissed his Toa and summoned an Alternate Teridax with a gigantic Warhammer, light powers, Kraata powers, and a few grenades.

Tavahka was very confused. He was telepathicly put back on the island, he fell when TiN quaked the the earth, and now somehow he was the only one standing. TiN had dissapeared and Tavahka didn't know what was standing over TM. Oh well. His arm morphed into an arm cannon and Tavahka lept into the fray, gun blazing. That is to say he shot multiple times at Shadow.OOC: Thanks for the pointers and being so patient with me TiN, it is very helpful.

I knew what I wanted for a special weapon, but I needed to work on the details, until then I decided to have a bit of fun.As I made my way towards the tree I shapeshifted my hand into an axe, then sliced the tree in half.CRAAACK.Immediately following this I summoned a enderdragon black Kardas dragon."I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THIS PLACE THE END!"

Nope. It is something from Minecraft, though. Heard of Skyblock?Also ToD you don't have to take the space limitation seriously. :PWell, I guess you kinda do. Oh well.

Fighty walked in, facepalmed, kicked ToD in the groin repeatedly, and then walked out.Also he bought everyone a beer, increasing their drunkenness by 110%.

Now, now Fighty.... :P-ibrow

Shadow tossed the special weapons back to TM who had just sat up and mumbled something incomprehensible. Shadow was then destroyed by the grenades. TM summoned various toa to keep Tavah-whatshisname busy and charged at Teri using Twilight Pulse to hopefully slay him.OOC: You have little brothers too! Glad to know I'm not alone.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Tavahka flew backward, positivly shocked at the experience he just had. Tavahka used his Calix to flip over and land on his feet. A dent on his mask showed where he had just been bashed. A grimace crossed his face as he stood straight up. He wiped the back of his hand across his mouth and then stepped forward. "Let's see how you stand up to heat." he grumbled softly as he started to raise the tempurature around TM to an unearthly degree.

I've figured out what I want for Christmas my special weapon. I will PM you shortly, iBrow.NujaniiNujanii walked towards TM. He uncreased the already unaerthly temperatures to a temperature that could nearly melt solid protodermis. Nearly. Nujanii then ignited the ground around him in a ring and began to blast awat at TM

NujaniiTM made a big mistake in going airborne. Nujanii loved flight almost as much as a Toa of Air. Nujanii flew up with his jet packs and easily avoided the lazers. The mental blasts he ignored. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but psionics will never hur-- OW!Nujanii hurled a massive, unavoidable blast of fire in and around TM's direction.

Tavahka facepalmed when he realized that he had missed the fact that TM had posted above him. He dropped to his knees right before a sonic scream ripped the air above his head. He got up and shot a couple of fire balls at that toa, to find that another was coming up behind him. Tavahka turned and kicked that one off the edge when the earthquakes struck. He fell to the ground, narrowly avoiding a knife that would have killed him. Tavahka turned to the source, another toa. Tavahka SMITEd the toa, then started to fire a whole bunch of fireballs in the general direction of TM and Nujanii.

TM knew he would be hit so he used his Shield to block some of the attack but was sent tumbling down to the ground, he then de-activated his brains control over his body and used the extra power to make his next mental blast into a Psionicannon and targeted Nujanii with the desperation attack.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

"Nigh-undodgeable" meaning me otherwise could have sidestepped. Assuming, of course, that the blizzard didn't knock the disk way off course, which it would have.Also, what do you mean, iBrow?The police man was taken out by a beer bottle. The bazooka missile was pushed just far enough to the side by the blizzard that it flew within an inch of ToD's head. However, it missed. And, for that matter, it seemed that the wind would blow it so that it would hit the stone right at TM's feet.Beer, as it is, is a less intoxicating drink than most others that have alcoholic content. People get drunk because they drink way too much. As it was, about one and a half bottles, though disgusting, would cause drunkenness. Thus, ToD was perfectly fine. In fact, he felt great. While keeping the blizzard going, he summoned five hundred toa of air, five hundred toa of ice, and five hundred toa of sonics. The first two groups made the blizzard five hundred times worse, besides the small eye in which ToD was standing. The sonic toa began to blast Feed the Machine by RED as loud as they could, aiming to be simultaneously epic and devastating. The toa of dance happened to be the lead singer, and was letting the sonic toa amplify his (exceptional) singing voice.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

ToD summoned the PIG, which forced TM's eyes to cross for the remainder of the match. A flashing sign that said "DERP" was attached to his head. The Zyglak all disappeared, as they had been an army one hundred times larger than allowed. Meanwhile, the blizzard was now at a ridiculous level, and the music was as epic as always.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Tavahka's ears stood straight up when the music started to play. "No way!" he thought "nowaynowaynoway!" the blizzard around him grew to a rediculous level, but Tavahka was focused on finding the source of the epic music. TM forgotten, Tavahka noticed the blizzard seemed even more intense on the other island. Wasting no time, Tavahka calix'd his way over to the other side. "Awesome music!" He yelled at ToD, "Too bad we should be fighting, I want to sing along now." Tavahka then prepared his sword arm, ready to defend himself from the amazing dancer.

In response, ToD screamed, "Give up, give up and FEED THE MACHINE!" Right into Tavahka's face, for that matter. The song kept playing, while The Reignbringer provided epic pyrotechnics and epileptic lighting. This was just getting more and more epic.

OOC: I hate forgetting things. I srsly do. So, iBrow, i'm guessing i'm on Red Team now?:o====Beano woke up, and fell down from the tree. He turned, and watched as a bunch of people massacred one another, got back up after getting massacred, and massacred everyone again.Beano smiled, and started to get some beanroots down underneath the entire ground.=====OOC: Pls tell me I'm not disqualified. And that I can play in a different timezone.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC= I'm in a different time zone and that hasn't stopped me from wrecking havoc across the battlefield.Oh yes, while I was hanging back I had gained my new special weapon, a shape-shifting suit of armour that included limited fire resistance.Unfortunately TOD was acting like a complete nuisance and deafening everyone ... so I extendo punched him from the other side of the island with my armoured fist."Turn that racket down will ya?"

ToD paused his music long enough to say, "Nope, Chuck Testa." The CMMSoAA begame a punch-proof vest and then switched back to it's humorous state. He then aimed a sonic blast of the song at TIN. As it was at the end, he then switched to Lie to Me by the same band. At this point, his flags were now dancing with the fire, making it even more epic. And all the time, the blizzard raged.

My new special weapon!Roundsheild of the South. Endorsed by the famous Rangers of the South, this shield is unbreakable. It also is magically able to shapeshift into a working wristwatch. Its color is determined and can be changed at will by the wearer. It does not channel lightning unless the wearer allows it to. It has a small amount of rebounding energy. Being weilded by warriors that must often travel in extreme conditions, it is unsurprising that it generates a sort of force field that reduces the power of wind attacks and wind attacks only. It does not make the wearer completely immune to Le Toa, however.NujaniiNujanii hit the ground hard. REALLY hard. "#### psionics..."In Nujanii's unconscious state, he had a dream. Before him stood Vertak and Fighty. Vertak informd him that he had won the previous match and that he needed assistance to fight this one. Fighty strapped a silver wristwatch onto Nujanii's left wrist. Then Nujanii awoke.Nujanii stood, and realized two things emmediately. First, he still wore the watch. Second, while everyone appeared to be being tossed about by a blizzard, he felt nothing but a breeze. Nujanii expirimentally flipped through the Special Weapons owner's manual. Nujanii stowed the helpful book in his pack. Nujanii then activated his sheild. It was round and black. "This won't do!" Nujanii changed the color to being silver with a gold star in the middle.

Edited by kanohi_master

NujaniiToD stood, blasting all with his noise. Nujanii disliked the noise. He liked stealth. Nujanii summoned 10 Toa of Sonics (there was not room for more than that on the rock) and had them sheild himself from the noise. Nujanii then put his disk launcher onto his back, drew a dagger in his right hand, and flew at ToD.

"Ouch"The blast struck, but the armours protection reduced much of the attacks blow ... still my ears were ringing now.Frustrated at this, I edged nearer to ToD to pull of an upgrade of one of my usual attack. Clawed armoured tentacles slowly extended from both my arms as I advanced. Quickly I raised my arms and aimed them at the dancing toa, at once the tentacles all extended out at ToD with vicious force.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

ToD slapped Tavahka to the side with the Reignbringer. As he finished Lie to Me, he started Breathe Into Me. Nujanii fight be immune to wind, and he might somehow be holding off five hundred sonic toa with only ten of the same, but the snow would still take effect. In fact, everywhere except where ToD was was covered in massive amounts of snow due to there being five hundred toa of ice creating the stuff. This also made it close to impossible to find the toa. Same for the toa of air and sonics.When ToD got to the chorus, all five hundred of the sonic toa put forth their power to create a massive sonic boom. This sonic boom carrying ToD's voice, shattered the entire slab of rock, along with destroying everything else in its path. This included any and all armies, likely along with any contenders. At this point, with nothing to stand on, everyone was falling. At that moment happened to come the part of the song that went, "I'm falling, falling faster!" The tentacles flew right above his head, though a claw caught him on the face. Ow.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

OOC= I swear that's a bit god moddy, especially since I admonished Tahvahka for something similar.I was glad to have hit ToD in the face, but not too glad about the falling, with no ground to repel my Crast was useless here. Still I could use shapes shifting to grow a rudimentary pair of wings and elasticity to slow my fall. I angled myself towards a floating chunk of rock and grabbed onto it for dear life.

OOC: @TiN ToD actually had a reason, I just had a temper tantrum :PTavahka fell at a great speed, he didn't have jetpacks of anything. Poor Tavahka. He tried to slow himself down by heating the air beneath him, but that only slightly slowed him down. He had an idea and then morphed his arm into a propeller. It worked for Pohatu didn't it? Appearently, because it also worked for Tavahka. He looked up and saw Nujanii and TiN. With nothing else to do Tavahka started to fire a volley of fireballs in their general direction. Tavahka also started to hope somebody would summon an army of stone toa so he could fight on solid ground again.

I had a bunch of toa. You can summon just as many. No rules were broken. You can do something else, as long as you stay within the rules.ToD used his wings to catch himself and fly back up to the level of the others. With the sonic toa gone, he was left with his own voice. Thus, he finished the song. He then summoned five hundred more sonic toa and five hundred toa of light. He began a space rave, the CMMSoAA now a raving outfit, glow sticks included.

NujaniiToD had forgotten that his minons needed to stand on something. They all fell to their deaths. Nujanii easily avoided the fireballs, releasing TM as he did so. Nujanii wondered whether TM would fall to his death or not. Nujanii was hit by a fireball and then remembered that he really didn't need to dodge, as he was a Toa of Fire and who cares if he got hit, Nujanii wouldn't he hurt.Nujanii then considered ToD. ToD had winds, so he couldn't be sent downwards very easily. Unless he was unconscious...Nujanii sucked heat from the air above ToD, creating a ginormous block of ice that plunged down at ToD.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC= KI clung to the rock even as Nujanii beat me and Tavahka shot fireballs, fortunately my armour shielded me from the fire. Not at all happy with this situation I summoned an army of stone toa, who all made a new giant floating rock for me to stand on, while they all fell to their deaths.

So ToD kept summoning new armies every time the old ones died. "Thanks for the ice, bro," he said as he mentally shattered said ice and sent every single shard at Nujanii. He then kept raving, the equalizer bars on the CMMSoAA shirt bumping to the music.