Bionifight 4

Voltex

I say you'd be about a foot or so shorter. You're taller than me anyway. I'd estimate you to be about my hight now. Maybe a tad bit shorter. Level one disks are very weak and you'll be back to full size in another post or two.Nujanii"It's the faster ones that have the advantage!" Nujanii used his Kakama to its maximum ability to preform his next manuver. Nujanii backflipped over Zahdak and landed facing his opponent's back, which Nujanii promptly stabbed.

Edited by kanohi_master

iBrow, read my PM.Also, forget the "god" comment. I didn't mean it like that.NujaniiNujanii jumped over Zahdak (kicking him in the back of the head in the process) and landed. Nujanii whirled to face his opponent. Unfortunately for Nujanii, his attack had done absolutely no damage whatsoever.

Not sure what you mean. You told me to read the topic in the pm and explained your point; I stated mine.-ibrow

OOC: So what did you mean by auto-hit? I'm not sure, and I don't want to break any rulesIC:Zadakh felt a sharp, exructiating pain in his back. "...Maybe I misanalyzed the situation..."Without trying to free himself, he stabbed his Keyblade behind him, towards Nujanii.

What I meant by "read my PM" was stated in the part where I gave up my Garai due to its being a constant source of emnity and requested a Matatu.To auto hit is to state that you hit someone, whether it be by an elemental power, melee attack, or a projectile. Anything that could realisticly be dodged that is specified in the auto hitter's post as having hit is an auto hit.For example, if I shot a kanoka at you and said that it hit, that would be auto hitting. If I was to sneak up behind you and stab you in the back without letting you dodge, however, that would not be auto hitting because there would be no way to dodge realisticly anyway. Well, unless you had psionic powers, that is.NujnaiiNujanii was caught off guard by the sneaky attack. It had not enough force to penetrate his PSJS, but it knocked the wind out of Nujanii and forced him backwards. Nujanii pulled the dagger out as he staggered back.

Edited by kanohi_master

IC:"URGH! Why do they always hurt more coming out?!"Zadakh turned around, ignoring the pain, and said, "I know you said please, but I may need to start using my Nerd powers soon..."He moved forward, swung his Keyblade in an arc toward the ground, and then he used the Keyblade to vault up and kick Nujanii.

Nujanii"Read my profile. I'm fighting with two powers. Well, ok I have two special weapons as well," (at this point Nujanii used his shield to block the kick but was sent to the ground as a result) "but that's something you'll get in time."Nujanii rolled and stood. He took off his PSJS, just to make it a bit more fair.

How tall's your MOC?Nujanii"No, I ought to have taken it off the moment you agreed not to use your nerdish babble. Now, have at you!"Nujanii activated his kakama and began running around Zahdak in a tight circle, stabbing at frequent intervals.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC: Never really settled on a height...probably about the same as the average Toa?IC:Zadakh felt himself being stabbed all over, thinking, And people thought I should change my Extreme Nerdiness to a different power--now I'm being asked not to use it. Anyways, I'm being stabbed...what to do...He shrugged--allowing a stab to hit under a plate of metal and do more damage than usual--and then thrust out his Keyblade, wondering if he'd get lucky and clothesline Nujanii.

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

How tall's your MOC?NujaniiNujanii was hit in the face with the keyblade. Or he hit it with his face. Nujanii shrugged. Of course he was not immediately stabbed when he did so, because he was lying on the ground next to the keyblade that had been knocked from Zahdak. Nujanii shook his head to clear it then stood. Nujanii saw Zahdak grow to full height. Nujanii put his shield away. Nujanii drew his other dagger. Nujanii checked his watch. It said "Misadventure time." Nujanii ignited both daggers and prepared to fight back like he had before he had attained his PSJS. Except he was going to do it without his Garai.

Edited by kanohi_master

BZPP launched a flare into her hand without detonating it and charged it with a large amount of elemental light. She then telekineticly threw it in the general direction of Nujanii and Zadakh announcing, "Light Bomb," as she covered her eyes from the massive burst of light.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

What I ment, Pahrak, was this. If you got your MOC to stand straight and measured it, how tall would it be?NujaniiNujanii was not facing the bomb when it went off, but he was thrown a considerable distance. Nujanii landed hard. "Maybe I shouldn't have taken off my PSJS."Nujanii ached all over. Nujanii felt like he had fought Jad without protection prayers.

Edited by kanohi_master

ON GRAVITY AND HOW IT WORKS: I have a bad habit of digging up old arguments. But anyways. Everything in the universe has some level of gravitational attraction towards everything else. Everything else has an attraction towards it. Thus, with that knowledge in mind, that isn't creating, it's increasing. Just so y'know. Nujanii was increasing the hand's gravity. No, it wouldn't attract the rock. It would attract everything within a certain distance to the hand. If that included the rock, then sure as heck the rock will fly to the hand - provided, of course, that inertia doesn't carry it from the pull.ON AUTO-HITTING: This has irked me to the nth degree ever since it has been brought to the table. The first post clearly states that we can do whatever the heck we want to our opponents - decapitation, freezing in a solid block of ice, mummifying; it's all good! Yet if someone gets stabbed in the arm of they get a head cold, then OH! Auto-hitting. Please, if there is going to be a rule about auto-hitting say that instead of the direct opposite, iBrow.Now then... ToD got sidetracked from his conversation for only a short while. Now he was talking with the insane guy yet again. Oh, this was such fun. And the world being destroyed outside the place was a nice bonus. It was going by his tornadoes and tidal waves, too. So much fun!

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

ON AUTO-HITTING: This has irked me to the nth degree ever since it has been brought to the table. The first post clearly states that we can do whatever the heck we want to our opponents - decapitation, freezing in a solid block of ice, mummifying; it's all good! Yet if someone gets stabbed in the arm of they get a head cold, then OH! Auto-hitting. Please, if there is going to be a rule about auto-hitting say that instead of the direct opposite, iBrow.

Actually true. LOLface.=====Beano realized that everyone else had a magical ability of forgetting him. Turning, he created a beanbomb and threw it at ToD, before getting washed by a tsunami, tumbling end over end and finally faceplanting on a tree.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The more you post and the longer you play, the more well known and the more targeted you become. I've been around since Bionifight 2 and just about everyone knows who I am. And most are apparently annoyed or worse with me, apparently.NujaniiNujanii got up and turned to his first resort-flight. Nujanii used his disk launcher jet packs to fly up and over the battlefield. Nujanii took a good look around and was glad of his shield's (completely forgotten) wind protection. Nujanii looked around then began to shower fire upon BZPP. After a few minutes, he switched to Zahdak.

ON GRAVITY AND HOW IT WORKS: I have a bad habit of digging up old arguments. But anyways. Everything in the universe has some level of gravitational attraction towards everything else. Everything else has an attraction towards it. Thus, with that knowledge in mind, that isn't creating, it's increasing. Just so y'know. Nujanii was increasing the hand's gravity. No, it wouldn't attract the rock. It would attract everything within a certain distance to the hand. If that included the rock, then sure as heck the rock will fly to the hand - provided, of course, that inertia doesn't carry it from the pull.ON AUTO-HITTING: This has irked me to the nth degree ever since it has been brought to the table. The first post clearly states that we can do whatever the heck we want to our opponents - decapitation, freezing in a solid block of ice, mummifying; it's all good! Yet if someone gets stabbed in the arm of they get a head cold, then OH! Auto-hitting. Please, if there is going to be a rule about auto-hitting say that instead of the direct opposite, iBrow.Now then... ToD got sidetracked from his conversation for only a short while. Now he was talking with the insane guy yet again. Oh, this was such fun. And the world being destroyed outside the place was a nice bonus. It was going by his tornadoes and tidal waves, too. So much fun!

Sigh.People are getting annoyed with being auto-hit. That means major auto-hitting is out.Until people want it back in.-ibrow

"People are annoyed by getting auto hit." People are also tired of attacks being ignored and impossible and/or unrealistic dodges made to avoid being hit. Before someone says "You dodge and stuff all the time" keep in mind that I wear a kakama and that both of my special weapons are defensive.Just wanted to pitch in my two cents. Also iBrow, I would like to exchange my Garai (now an ordinary one) for another kanohi. If you would, I'd like to, over the course of the opcoming rounds test different kanohi to find a suitable replacement. So, do I have permission to switch my third power between rounds. I also would like to change Garai to Matatu now.

OOC: Oh, that's what you meant! Sorry...hm, about 8-9 inches? The Vahki head makes him look taller than he actually is, kinda hard to judge.IC:Zadakh blinked a few times to clear his eyes after the Light Bomb, and then held out his hand, summoning his Keyblade from where it had fallen. "I love that," he said.Then, the sky starting raining fire, which was extremely painful, but since he knew he couldn't dodge..."I'm siiiinging in the rain of fire...I'm siiiinging in the rain of fire...what a horrible feeling, I'm iiiiiiin pain agaiiiin...ah, that's enough."Using the stop drop and roll again, he extinguished himself and readied his Kanoka Kadin, saying, "Starting to really feel worn down...it's about darn time!"He flew out towards BZPP, slashing as he went past, and then banked towards Nujanii and did the same thing. After that slash, though, he began to feel woozy, and spiraled toward the ground...where his second trusty bio-raptor steed broke his fall!"And THAT'S why I love my bio-velociraptors."

OOC: Is it? Sorry, must have missed something...IC:The disks hit the water around Zadakh and froze him solid. Since they were level 8, he really didn't know how to get out of it...sure, he could pull the whole "fiery determination" thing, but that would be cheap! Still, though, he couldn't think of anything, especially since he was feeling worn down, so he just sat there, contemplating life...and wishing that he were unfrozen. Then he could kill his bioni-raptor and say "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!" like Han Solo, but, of course, he can't do that. Even a madman like Zadakh has trouble thinking of ways out of some things......Maybe he could go on some mega spiritual journey while frozen!

It's an element of what makes the game fun. I got decapitated in one round. Guess what?z I grabbed my head, shoved it back on my body, and kept running around the place! Fun and funny! Which brings up the question of power levels. I can create world-destroying tornadoes, summon tidal waves worthy of gods, melt and burn and slash through anything in my way, change the molecular formula of the universe, and adapt to any situation, with ice, wind, and flag control to boot. I doubt anyone could realistically withstand that. Even with their stuff. But you know what, I try to make their ultimate destruction funny. And they survive because this is a game of limitless life, limitless power, and fun. Every few rounds, the fun part seems to get dropped because people complain about god-modding or the like. I play this to get away from that. I play plenty of RPGs where I get yelled at every other post of mine for things I see as perfectly plausible."Now that I'm done with that rant, dear sir, let us get back to that splendid conversation we were having. Let's see... Ah! Yes! Buffaloes and cheese! Well, I certainly think that cheese is a natural predator to the buffalo and..." ToD kept rambling on his madness. Of course, he was still causing karzahni for everyone outside the room.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Ooc:I hope it is not too late too join. I am on an iPod so I will post slowly. If someone can give me a notice on the status' of other players that would be nice.Name:Perilous HellionWeapon:Fire/lightning gun-swordPower 1:Blink-Short range teleportationPower 2:Levitate-Can fly a short distance off the ground.Power 3:His weapon makes offensive powers obsolete, it would also make him sort of OP.Appearance:A Toa with a Ruru and primarily black armor, secondarily salmon, and blu eyes.

My name was Z, Got wounded, put my mind in a Vahki and switched my name to Reptor, edited my model into a Matoran friendly one, changed my name to Reppy Tor, Got wanted in three cities, Then they said I could be anything I wanted, became a Shape-shifter named Pony Hank. I am Pipped

IC:The wind blade hit Zadakh and did some decent damage, but it didn't break the ice."Hm, I wonder when I'll be unfrozen."Zadakh..."Wha? Who's there?!"Zadakh, I've come to warn you!"Oh PLEASE don't tell me I'll be visited by three spirits!"I--"Because that's SO overdone! I've got nothing against a Christmas Carol, but EVERYONE has adapted it!"Shut up and listen! I came to warn you that you will not win!"Don't believe you, disembodied voice in my head."For your information, I'm a transdimensional robot! I just got bored, found out you were frozen, and figured I'd mess with you."And THAT'S why I don't trust strangers."

AS BZPP watched, hoping her attacks would hit she was flung by a tidal wave into a psionic tornado, her mental shields helped but the tornado flung her into a group of agori (or glatorian, I forget which) who were mesmerized by her beauty and took her to their village and made her their leader.

IC:"Hm, unless the climate goes down--"Hey, I think--"Leave me alone, disembodied voice! I don't want any help!"But--"No!"But--"NOPE!"Can't you summon an army of, I dunno, Tahnok? To melt the ice?Zadakh paused. "...Huh...I guess that COULD work..."Bet you wished you listened to me sooner."LEAVE ME!!"Zadakh thought about whether or not he should summon some help...

OOC:if I am doing anything wrong, tell meIc:PH levitated in front of Zadakhs frozen body and pointed his fire gun to him"Wanna make a deal? I'm guessing you are conscious so blink once for yes"

My name was Z, Got wounded, put my mind in a Vahki and switched my name to Reptor, edited my model into a Matoran friendly one, changed my name to Reppy Tor, Got wanted in three cities, Then they said I could be anything I wanted, became a Shape-shifter named Pony Hank. I am Pipped

ToD, I agree. That was a well placed rant. I remember when I wished for some realism for this game. Now I wish for a little less.Pony, you have to wait for iBrony's approval.NujaniiNujanii was sent to the ground next to Zahdak. No, not ground ice. And did he mention that he throbbed all over? Nujanii had not realized until now exactly how much his PSJS had helped him. Nujanii put Zahdak out of his mental debating misery with a quick blast of fire.

IC:"Thank you, Nujanii!"Zadakh was then pulled into a tornado, saying, "This is just my luck..."Using his Kanoka Kadin power, he pulled out of the funnel and rocketed toward the fortress, which apparently he somehow knew was where this all started.

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

OOC:I have no idea of what's going onEdit:oh now I see

Edited by Pony Hank

IC:Zadakh kept flying. It was a really long trip to the fortress, and it was made worse by the fact that there was no good in-flight movie to watch since the tornadoes had knocked out his in-head cable (one of the conviniences of having a Vahki head). So, he just kept flying...just keep flying, just keep flying, just keep flying, flying, flying...

OOC: Pony Hank, you have to wait for iBrow's approval. Read the rules first, and please please please PLEASE post with grammar and spelling correctly. And also, make sense with grammar. The first post you made (Which was negated anyways) already confused me.You shot your gun at him. ??? You don't shoot guns, and after the sentence there was no full stop, which is such a habit to me as end of sentence that without it, I go %^&*(^%^&*(:OOOOOOOOFACE.=====Beano found ToD simply ignoring his Beanbomb. Too bad, since it simply blasted him until there were beans at the molecular level. He turned, and used his Kakama to sprint over to where Zadakh was, above him. He created a beantrampoline, and jumped on it. He managed to reach the top level of the fortress, where he could hear a great being screaming madly. He aimed his Superossimsonicgun at Zadakh, charged it with Beanergy, and fired a Beanbullet at Mach 30, aimed at Zadakh.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

BZPP was carried to the tree-top village by the ewoks agori (or glatorian, I'm too lazy to find out which) and she then demonstrated her telekinesis which made them think she was very powerful and very awesome, and then the Empire attacked and they blew the planet up with the Second Death Star they had a feast.

The bomb was taken out by a few dozen tornadoes. One flung it to another, that one flung it to the next, and so it went onwards. Eventually, it would likely end up hitting Beano himself. Oh well! "Yes! When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take those lemons back! Light them on fire and watch life burn with the fiery lemons!"

Grabbing Beano as he was about to get bombed was a big mistake.BOOM!The force almsot knocked me out yet I managed to stay in the air, battered and bruised."Hey Zadakh some people are having a nerd conversation in the fort over there, wanna join them"As I said this I nimbly floated past tornado."You can use your nerd powers!"

IC:Zadakh was hit in the face with the bean, causing his head to fly off and his body to plummet as well. Zadakh's body straightened out just before it hit the water, and it skimmed the surface. Meanwhile, his head sunk below the water, saying, "Ah, great. As if it wasn't bad enough that the ears are on the head...wait, I don't have ears...how am I supposed to get my body's attention from down here?"Zadakh thought, then he began saying words that only a Nerd could understand--not using enough power to confuse anyone, but enough to send out a "Nerd Beacon," if you will, that resonated with his body and allowed it to find his head. Zadakh's body retrieved his head and reattached it--luckily the 2-point axel hadn't fallen out, so he didn't waste any time--and then he finished his journey towards the fortress.When Zadakh was within visual range, he switched to his Kanoka Kualsi and warped into the fortress, making sure he skidded along the floor for added coolness. Okay...I'm weakened, and this guy is probably at full strength...can't take any chances.Zadakh began examining arguments in the matter of "Who would win in a fight between Superman and Goku," taking special care to make sure his powers didn't affect Nujanii due to their agreement. Before he could attack ToD, however, the eye on the Chaos Reaper blinked."Hey, I'm alive," said a voice."What the heck...?" Zadakh asked."That Great Being can bring inanimate objects to life, right?" the Reaper said."So now my Keyblade's talking to me..."

ToD flicked his hand, summoning one million angry Ga-matoran to beat the pulp from the offending THVN. He then continued with, "But cytoplasm is useful against attacking plant cells. Of course, the ectoplasm is useful against sentient and sapient beings, but not so much plants. Either way, we all know that sour buttermilk is the most effective weapon against raging chimpanzees."Offhandedly he yelled to Zadakh, "Goku, for sure! Even with Super Saiyan level one, he would own superman! I mean, c'mon, he beat a guy who destroyed planets!"

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing