Bionifight 4

Voltex

Beano was hit by his own bomb. He simply absorbed the beans. Finding Nujanii, he smiled.Beano: i know of girls who can dominate males. Like you, getting owned by girls would be easy.He jumped into the river and dipped his Superossimsonicgun into it. While it was wet, he aimed and fired, shooting a water balloon at Nujanii, faster than the speed of sound.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hey guys, I believe I just got a new recruit! He said that he'd join if there was fire raining from the sky and flying pigs. I let him know that I make fire and that everyone else makes pigs.Nujanii"But I must point ou--"BAM!Beano had hit Nujanii square in the face and had sent him flying into a wall, just like in the Lewa/Onua battle of the MNOLG.Nujanii stood up slightly dazed, and shook his head. Nujanii was not overly fond of water. He didn't like beans all that much either. However, he did like pancakes. Nujanii's Toa of Pancakes returned to Nujanii's side. Nujanii and his Toa charged at Beano. Nujanii summoned a blast of fire that Beano would be hard pressed to dodge.

Edited by kanohi_master

ToD rolled over a dead matoran's body, snoring heavily as he did so. Of course, his pickaxe lodged into the ground and caused the entire room and fortress to explode into blocks. These blocks instantly murdered everyone's inventory slots, and also revealed obsidian! Well, it was lava. But a tidal wave took care of that. The CMMSoAA had, with its master still unconscious, changed into complete set of scuba diving equipment.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

NujaniiNujanii's inventory slots could not be murdered because that was where he kept his kanoka and he could not lose his kanoka. Nujanii kept a few other things in his inventory, but those were of little consequence. Nujanii flew upwards, knowing that his army would die. They all did. Nujanii flew down and grabbed ToD. Nujanii picked him up and threw him into the water (good thing that scuba gear was adapted into), causing ToD to wake up. ToD was more dangerous asleep than awake.

Edited by kanohi_master

"Five more ostriches..." Tod muttered as he sunk like a rock, yet again falling asleep almost instantly. So there he sat; fire, water, ice, wind, dozens of other elements, flags, and molecular destruction were swirling everywhere around him.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

So now he was in a block of ice. One of his own elements. Plus there was the fact that the Reignbringer instantly re-melted a large part of the ice. So that was that. Stuff was still being destroyed, while ToD slept peacefully.

No, you just need to try more direct attacks. =PToD kept his spawning of random stuff (mainly tornadoes, water, ice, and wind) in his sleep. Ah, dreams of muaka tap-dancing to Beethoven's Nineteeth Symphony while a bush crawled under the spoon.

Round 14 Over.The winner this round is kanohi_master. You may design a special weapon for me to approve via pm.Round 15: Bionifight (Weapons Negated Modifier)For this round you all find yourselves teleported to the island of Mata-Nui, where you can battle under the salty water, inside the volcano, under the ground, or on a freezing mountain.In addition, this round will use the Weapons Negated modifier, meaning all Special Weapons are disabled for this round- none of them work. This includes both offensive and defensive (such as Poseidon's Trident and Protosteel Jumpsuit). Good luck!In addition, the first member I pmed about being the Round 20 boss said yes, so hurray! You guys can guess who it is. :)-ibrow

...Lloyd? Sumiki? On another note, we've been having a lot of rounds that limit Special Weapons. Not complaining, as I'm awesome as ever (*insert XD*). Just saying.ToD yawned, stood from the couch that was no longer there, and summoned an army of ten toa of water, ten toa of fire, ten toa of baked goods, ten toa of poultry, and ten toa of dairy. They cooked up a beastly breakfast, which ToD consumed, and then started flinging their various items everywhere.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

Ooc:I hope it is not too late too join. I am on an iPod so I will post slowly. If someone can give me a notice on the status' of other players that would be nice.Name:Perilous HellionWeapon:Fire/lightning gun-swordPower 1:Blink-Short range teleportationPower 2:Levitate-Can fly a short distance off the ground.Power 3:His weapon makes offensive powers obsolete, it would also make him sort of OP.Appearance:A Toa with a Ruru and primarily black armor, secondarily salmon, and blu eyes.

I'm not exactly sure what your third power is supposed to be- it negates all attacks? If so, no. Can't negate all attacks. However (for example), it could negate electric attacks. Or fire. You get it.-ibrow
OOC:I'm saying he doesn't need a 3rd power

My name was Z, Got wounded, put my mind in a Vahki and switched my name to Reptor, edited my model into a Matoran friendly one, changed my name to Reppy Tor, Got wanted in three cities, Then they said I could be anything I wanted, became a Shape-shifter named Pony Hank. I am Pipped

Ooc:I hope it is not too late too join. I am on an iPod so I will post slowly. If someone can give me a notice on the status' of other players that would be nice.Name:Perilous HellionWeapon:Fire/lightning gun-swordPower 1:Blink-Short range teleportationPower 2:Levitate-Can fly a short distance off the ground.Power 3:His weapon makes offensive powers obsolete, it would also make him sort of OP.Appearance:A Toa with a Ruru and primarily black armor, secondarily salmon, and blu eyes.

I'm not exactly sure what your third power is supposed to be- it negates all attacks? If so, no. Can't negate all attacks. However (for example), it could negate electric attacks. Or fire. You get it.-ibrow
OOC:I'm saying he doesn't need a 3rd power
Oh, I see. Got it- you're approved! Join in anytime. :)@ToDD: You're the main reason for this. I want the others to have a chance. :P-ibrow

Yay, I win! Now, I believe I owe my feet a pair of boots.I think ToD would not abuse his numerous special weapons too badly.Also, iBrow there is another matter that I wish to discuss. As a few people know (and you ought to be in the know here; I PM'ed you) I have officially decided to give up my Garai. I don't concede my point on whether it ought to be used thus, but it was a source of emnity. Therefore, I request permission to switch kanohi between rounds and only between rounds to find out what works for my fighting style. I wish to begin with a matatu. If you don't respond soon, I'll simply fight with two powers.EDIT: Thank you iBrow! Yes, I know that I need a mask that fits for the boss battle. I'm gonna have to pick my next (and likely last until much later) special weapon carefully.NujaniiNujanii entered the abyssal plain. Nujanii exited the abyssal plain in Lumbridge. Nujanii ran to the bank, deposited his special weapons and other weapons. Nujanii withdrew a few kanohi (with hopes that he may gain approval to test them). Nujanii re-entered the abyssal plain, exiting at the rondevous point. Unfortunately Nujanii couldn't spell that word. Not that he cared. Nujanii stood on top of the managi volcano, ready to fight.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC:The negator only negates SWs right? To be safe I won't mention the weapon this post.IC: PH floated a little above the others and introduced himself."I am the Perrilous Hellion, I am the Toa that's gonna beat you all down, don't worry I go easy" He teleported away from the others "But for now fight for my amusement"OOC:I'm begging to get hit...

My name was Z, Got wounded, put my mind in a Vahki and switched my name to Reptor, edited my model into a Matoran friendly one, changed my name to Reppy Tor, Got wanted in three cities, Then they said I could be anything I wanted, became a Shape-shifter named Pony Hank. I am Pipped

No, it negates weapons. This means all weapons special or otherwise.I wouldn't have left an empty slot if I were you.By the way, you're not asking to get hit; you're asking to get pounded into the ground.NujaniiNujanii flew from the top of the Mangai Volcano. Well, he didn't actually fly; he didn't have disk launcher or kanoka (they were weapons). Nujanii used his Kakama to reach Hellion in time to hear his speech. "You are no Toa! You have no Kanohi, no elemental powers. You will fall before a genuine one!" Nujanii used his fire powers to create a ring of fire around himself and Hellion. Nujanii remarked, "I've fought others that could teleport before. You have no melee weapon. Your advantage is lost over me." Nujanii used his matatu to fling Hellion to the ground. "So let us begin."

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC:He has a Ruru and a Half-Sword...IC:PH got up and popped his neck. He split his Gun-Sword into the Tech-Swords of Fire and Lightning. "Things are about to get heavy!" PH jumped at Nujanii and slashed at him with his twin swords.

Those aren't allowed. The sword violates the modifier.NujaniiNujanii knew perfectly well that he could summmon the PIG. So why didn't he? Nujanii didn't like it when attacks were negated. So Nujanii instead melted the swords without so much as heating anything else. It was this pinpoint control over fire that he had worked for years to achieve that made him so deadly. Nujanii then sent PH realing back with a blast of acid his shiny new Matatu.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC:I don't follow...

Well, you see the swords are weapons, right? you cannot use weapons in a no-weapons match. Also, I don't quite know what you mean by "His weapon makes offensive powers obsolete" If you mean your power is generated by the weapon, you cannot use the power in a no-weapons match, nor can you use the weapon in a no-powers match. You'd be in the same predicament that special weapons are in.And where are you getting fire and lightning? You don't have fire or lightning powers...

OOC:OH! I thought you only said special weapons can't be used, can I add a third power?Edit:OOC:Wait, but wouldn't that have made it identical to Barebones?

Edited by Pony Hank

Name:Perilous HellionWeapon:Fire/lightning gun-swordPower 1:Blink-Short range teleportationPower 2:Levitate-Can fly a short distance off the ground.Power 3:His weapon makes offensive powers obsolete, it would also make him sort of OP.Appearance:A Toa with a Ruru and primarily black armor, secondarily salmon, and blu eyes.

Gun-sword = ???1. Are you blinking or are you teleporting?2. Levitate=/=Fly.3. Does not comprehend. Does that mean if you have this weapon, we cannot attack you offensively and only make you fail defensively?Appearance: Can you use your Ruru?me: Does not understand.Also, aren't special weapons gained only in a win?And, Kanohi_master, iBrow clearly states that it is Special Weapons negator. I did not see anything saying regular weapons.=====Beano turned, and found himself without superossimsonicgun. However, none of his beanweapons qualified as actual weaponry since they were part of his elemental power. Focusing, he created a beantrampoline and bounced from the top of the volcano to where PH and Nujanii was. He created a bean, and threw it at PH for making a failspeech in such a epic place.Beano: DISGRAAAACE!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Nujanii"No, he's right. We shouldn't pick on the newbies. Let's agree not to attack anyone that hasn't been here since BIonifight 2. Oh wait. That's just us and ToD and Cole. Never mind, let's kill the newbies!"Nujanii was enjoying hitting THVN with fire, so he did not stop. Nujanii was enjoying thrashing THVN in a way that he normally could not.

IC:Zadakh sat atop Mount Ihu, legs crossed and eyes closed. Suddenly, he sprang up, summoned the Chaos Reaper, and slashed off the top of the mountain, causing it to crumble into an avalanche."Good to be back at full power," Zadakh said."Good to be back period," Reaper said."Wait, you can still talk?""Yep. Don't worry, it doesn't give you any advantage in combat whatsoever, I'm just here so we can do a two-man comedy routine.""Huh...okay."Zadakh ran down the mountain dodging Muaka, and when he was about half-way down he spotted the other fighters hovering around the rim of the Mangai Volcano. Picking his Kankoa Kadin, he soared down the mountain and towards the base of the volcano, punching his way through and into the lava, and then he spun and banked upwards, creating a makeshift eruption that spewed lava all over the other fighters."OOOOOWWWWW!" Zadakh said as he flew off into the water. "LAVA HURTS LIKE HECK!""What part of you thought that was a good idea?" Reaper asked."No part of me," Zadakh said. "But I did think it might be cool."

IC:A disk cut through the water and hit Zadakh, making him much heavier, and he sank towards the bottom."Ah, great," Zadakh said. "I know I've put on a few pounds, but this is ridiculous! I'm fat!""Actually you were hit with a disk," Reaper said.Zadakh used his Kanoka Kadin to fly out of the water and back towards the volcano, where the lava was spilling out through the hole in the base he had made. It was more difficult to fly with enhanced weight, but he managed. When he came close enough, he landed on the slope of the volcano, thinking, I can't do much until this disk wears off. I can make a Kadin-boosted jump at my foes, but I'm slower than usual, so I'll probably miss...unless I confuse them.Looking up, Zadakh began explaining the concept of a zanpakuto to confuse everyone, and then he used his Kadin to shoot up at BZPP and slash her.

I am the Toa of Ta Koro. Now that I am rejoined with my people, you CANNOT stop me.NujaniiNujanii dodged a spark or two. Then he got hot by a spark or two, which hurt. Oh well, thought Nujanii. He hadn't realized how good anti-electricity was until he had lost it. Nujanii was suddenly confused by some babbling from below. He saw BZPP attacked and that jolted him from the nerdish influence. Fortunately he had not been the target. Then he would have fallen and hit the lava. Toa of Fire or not, he was vulnerable to lava. Of course he could save himself from it if he was conscious. So Nujanii stopped thinking about is and flew downwards. Nujanii landed next to Tahu's Suva in Ta Koro. Nujanii was hailed as the Toa that had came to save them. Nujanii soon was battling to save Ta Koro from Rahi, bohrok, rahkshi, and Bionifighters. Nujanii was in for the fight of his life.He was enjoying himself. Especially since his Ta Matoran were throwing disks with unbelievable accuracy at his foes.

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC=

"No, he's right. We shouldn't pick on the newbies. Let's agree not to attack anyone that hasn't been here since BIonifight 2. Oh wait. That's just us and ToD and Cole. Never mind, let's kill the newbies!"

Must not point out ridiculous over-exaggeration."Oh for Mata Nui's sake"As the flames ignited around me I remembered why I hated fire so much, and a bunch of matoran of that element were below me right now. I dropped to the ground and rolled to stop the flames. Picking myself up I turned to face the matoran army with a threat."Yer gonna regret your element you sons of energy hound's"Quickly I dived at them, my tentacles reached out and viciously tore through the matoran.

NujaniiThe matoran battle drums began as I smashed THVN in the face with my foot, hoping to dislodge THVN's Crast. Nujanii sent a rush of flame at THVN, saying "You harm my villagers, you harm me! Captain Jaller! Cover me! I'll deal with this one myself. Defend all other points with boxors. And beware of any other Bionifighters. Send for the Turaga if our defenses are breached. Takua, get out of here!" Nujanii covered the retreat of the sole surviving matoran of THVN's attack.

Edited by kanohi_master

I ducked under the flames and rolled behind the cover of a rock. Being on fire once was enough for me."Heh this all started for me in a volcano, it'll be a good place to end you."My right arm extended into an whip as I rose out of cover and sung it at Nujanii with incredible speed.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

IC:Disks flew at Zadakh, who had already deactivated his Kadin and couldn't reactivate it in time. His increased weight allowed him to fall faster than most of the disks could hit him, but he was still hit by a few, one of which knocked the Kanoka Kadin from his launcher. Zadakh reached for the lip of the volcano but missed, and then dug the Chaos Reaper into the wall of the volcano and hoped it would stop his fall. He held on for dear life, feeling his speed decrease ever so slightly, and eventually he came to a stop right above the lava."Hot, hot, hot!" Zadakh said. "Gotta get my Kanoka Kadin back..."Zadakh looked up at the lip of the volcano, readied a Kanoka Calix, and began swinging around on the Chaos Reaper. After a while, he changed the angle of the Reaper and launched himself high into the air, pulling the Keyblade out of the wall as he did so. He didn't quite make the lip, but he did get very close and was able to grab onto some rocks jutting out from the wall. One more Calix-granted feat of agility, and he was outside the volcano, sliding down its slopes. He spotted his Kanoka Kadin further down the volcano and angled towards it, hoping it would still be there when he caught up.

NujaniiIncredible speed was not enough, as Nujanii wore a Kakama. Nujanii easily avoided it and hit THVN with more fire while THVN while he was exposed.Unfortunately for THVN, Nujanii was not the only one to take advantage of THVN exposing himself. Nujanii's Ta Matoran threw their disks in a course and speed that that Crast ought to find itself removed from THVN's face.