Bionifight 4

Voltex

At first, Squishy was glad when he felt the water wash over him, it washed the color off. But when it suddenly felt like a rock and slammed him into a hard wall, it felt less good. He was feeling much pain, plus he was drenched, but then he felt the water turn to steam and then burning and then tornado. Yeah, Squishy was taking one for the team. His team of one. To retaliate, he, uh, grew some plants or something.

overlordsukapon.png

BZPP tightened her grip on Zadakh's head and said, "MoC1 is a nerd of the highest degree about children and infants pain and fever reducer, ever heard of FLL (FIRST Lego League)?" OOC: Wendy's is horrible, Sonic is much better.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC:Zadakh said, "Um...no?"OOC: Special weapon, probably won't be used this round though since I can't see and am completely disassembled :PArmor of Shinryu: Silver dragon-like armor complete with wings for flight, massively boosts Zadakh's strength, speed, and endurance. Drawbacks are that, once it is activated, it prevents him from using his Kanoka, and his Nerd powers can only be used on one target at a time. It cannot be used while using any other special weapons, and if someone grabs the tail on the armor, Zadakh will be paralyzed for approximately 3-5 seconds.

BZPP elaborated, "FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology, started by Dean Kamen, the guy who invented the segway) Lego League is a huge international competition where each year teams create a project based on a specific theme and make a robot out of Lego's that runs on a course to perform numerous missions to gain points, you have six months to make you project and robot, look it up."OOC: Has ibrow approved it?

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

ToD, able to discern the even brighter stream of light from the rest... was unable to dodge, and thus was burn very badly. In fact, to go with the cuts and abrasions and bites that he had already received, there was now a massive hole sizzling in the middle of his chest. He sighed, rolled his eyes, filled the cavity with tornadoes, ice, fire, and water. Then, stabbing the swirling mass with the Diamond Pickaxe, he restored himself to normal. Pulling the weapon from his chest before it solidified, the toa then went on a signature rampage, flinging everything he had everywhere.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Yeah, then he asked me to post it hereIC:"Oh, cool," Zadakh said. "As for confusing him...do you promise to use your telekinesis to rebuild me after I confuse him? Oh, and look out for that earthquake."

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

Squishy was standing around, waiting for someone to fight when a package from Hugecorp hit him in the face. He ripped it open and retrieved his Double Rebound Creature Ball from inside. He pet it, kissed it on the head, the threw it with all his strength at whatever. Soon, it began bouncing and rebounding and eating anything in its path.

overlordsukapon.png

IC:The Double Rebound Creature Ball ate some of Zadakh's pieces."SWEET ARTAKHA THAT'S PAINFUL!!" Zadakh's head exclaimed. "Forget it...you said ToD, right?"Zadakh directed his attention to ToD and explained why the original Final Fantasy was the best.

OOC: Ya know that problem where you simply forget something... and then when you remember it you go *&^&*(&^&*&^*#@*(*%&*&*^^!&!&@#T%^&$#*!($%6718!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?I HAZ IT NAO!=====Beano woke up on a Neon sign. He jumped down and his eyes nearly bled. That only meant one thing. He was home!STUPID CHINA SIGNS! CHINA NOODLES! CHINA SAUSAGE! CHINA PINEAPPLE BUN!Beano looked up, and realized he wasn't. This neon sign was uselesser than useless signs. Therefore, he wasn't in China.He stood up, turned the other way, and walked. Then he found BZPP. Then he fired his superossimsonicgun at her.Beano: FACE THE BEAN! THE MACH 30 BEAN!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Squishy heard someone enter the fray, shouting about China. He couldn't tell who, but it sounded like Beano. Plants never really ever help much, considering that they were burned so often, but he decided to make one anyway. He started sprouting many vines and foliage from the ground, which curved over and ended in a gigantic foot. Okay, so a foot wasn't what Squishy was hoping for, but that's what happened. It began stomping at the contenders, which made Squishy proud."Yes, now, let's see here... Anaconda amount, low... DRCB is getting bigger... My PLANT OF AWESOME DEATH seems to be causing mayhem... and- Wait! Hey! Robert! Stop picking at my plant! No! Stop it!". For some reason, Squishy was granted sight for a few seconds to witness Robert picking at and eating his plantfoot. He was then blinded once more.

overlordsukapon.png

BZPP hacked into Zadakh's screen and switched it to The Legend Reborn and made a safety measure that would cause Barney to play of Zadakh tried to change the movie (BZPP's dad is a website developer and knows lots of neat computer tricks as well as being an electrical engineer).

Tavahka finally stopped playing skyward sword long enough to post. The flashing lights dazed him at first, but his SS marathon prepared him for it. Seeing, well, nothing, Tavahka started firing fireballs at anyone whom he could hear. "I'm baacckkkk!1!" he yelled noobishly.

IC:Zadakh fixed his systems, rebooted, and continued watching Bleach Movie 4. "Yay violence!"Then the channel changed to the Charlie Brown Christmas special, and by the time it was over, Zadakh was crying. Yes, it was already established that he doesn't have tear ducts and can't cry, but this it the Charlie Brown Christmas special we're talking about!

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

Round 16 Over.The winner this round is Demon Llama; you can design a special weapon for me to approve via pm.Round 17: Bionifight (Regular)For this round you find yourselves teleported to a Volcano. You may battle on the sides or inside it- just be warned, if you make it erupt, everyone shall have to suffer dire consequences.Good luck!-ibrow

Man, how could I have won? Oh well. My next Special Weapon is probably going to be something armor related.Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that Sumiki is the next boss. A round or two after the boss fight I saw Sumiki himself viewing this topic, which doesn't seem like something he would just randomly do unless he had been told about it. After all, Sumiki doesn't have, to my knowledge, any history with Bionifight.Squishy didn't like hot places, so he chose to fight on the sides. Hoping that an earthquake wouldn't startle the volcano too much, he fired his Monsterquake Inducer and followed up with shooting several rodents out of his Anaconda Summoner and then threw his Double Rebound Creature Ball(even though it didn't have much to bounce off of). Squishy was startled to see his DRCB be back to small size when a letter from Hugecorp flew up to him in paper-airplane form. He read it, and as it turns out it DRCB reset back to its original size. Oh well.

overlordsukapon.png

ToD, of course, being himself, did exactly what he wasn't supposed to do. Thus, he summon one million toa, half of stone and half of fire. These toa put forth all their powers into the volcano, trying to make it erupt. With the Monsterquake Induncer and the Reignbringer giving their power, it was very unlikely that the volcano wouldn't erupt. So ToD morphed the CMMSoAA into a lava-proof suit while making a bomb shelter with his Diamond Pickaxe.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: BeanoBeano jumped towards the Volcano, and smiled.He loved things going boom! Time to stir it up.He dipped his superossimsonicgun into the lava for a bit, changing its 'typing' into elemental lava. Then, he created a beangrip on the gun to keep it from heating him up, and while it started to burn, he fired a Mach 30 lava ball down into the volcano. Hoping for it to go deep down.Beano then started to run away.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Round 17: Bionifight (Regular)For this round you find yourselves teleported to a Volcano. You may battle on the sides or inside it- just be warned, if you make it erupt, everyone shall have to suffer dire consequences.

You just have to tempt fate don't you?The magma, the heat and flame, I summoned my own army of Skakadi of earth and fire to add to the make the Volcano erupt efforts. Together they combined their powers and focused them deep into the volcano. As they did so I made my way to the volcano's edge while chanting."ERUPT! ... ERUPT! ... ERUPT! ... WHOOO!" Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

ToD kept building his bomb shelter. Of course, he didn't need it with the CMMSoAA, but he wanted to have tea with this splendid toa he had met. Thus, the shelter now had a few dozen layers of lava-proof protosteel, obsidian, and other various awesome substances. Thus, he had tea.

IC:Zadakh stood on the slopes of the volcano and looked out--surrounding the volcano was nothing at all, which he found peculiar, but didn't give much thought. It wasn't nearly as nerve-wracking as seeing everyone deliberately trying to make the volcano erupt, which the magical voice had said would be very bad for everyone. Feeling that the eruption was inevitable, he figured he needed more protection...and what better protection than armor?"From the depths of the Void, come to my aid!" Zadakh said, dark energy swirling aroundhim. "Armor of Shinryu!"The energy formed a sphere around Zadakh, lingered for a few seconds, and then burst, revealing him covered in silver, dragon-like armor. He summoned Chaos Reaper, roared, and flew towards the rim of the volcano.

Beano turned around. Was an uncool dude trying to stop him from making the volcano erupt?He fired his Superossimsonicgun, Lava element, more down into the crust while creating a beanrope. He grabbed it, and tossed it towards Zadakh, trying to stop him from being stupid.Beano: ERUPT YOU STUPID VOLCANO! ERUUUUUUPT!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013