Bionifight 4

Voltex

Now that I actually understood what the bounty hunter modifier was about I rushed to Nujanii ... who I remembered was just as inactive as I usually am."Ah for Pete's sake"I threw a toa of iron an Nujanii while I drained another of his life.

IC:"Clearly I am cool, for I scared someone away from my target!" Zadakh said, striking a victory pose."No, he just didn't want to break the rules," Reaper said. "You had nothing to do with it."Zadakh was frustrated by this, and took out his frustration by throwing several Sanok-boosted Water Shockwaves at ToD.

Are we allowed to defend in a way that could injure our attacker?ToD found himself in a peaceful glade with giant beetles. Wait, scratch that, and raging inferno with beetle husks. Why? Because THVN was in the glade too, of course. The toa of dance charged at his opponent, trapping him with flags, a block of ice, fire raging inside the ice, and tornadoes also inside the ice. That would hurt, really bad.

Not really. You could say your defense "flung them away" or did something like blind them temporarily, allowing you to escape, but that'd be about it.@Guts Style Pahrak: Boss battle isn't until the 27th; ok if you're busy then, though.Also THVN, did you not read my post? I clearly stated that the boss battle isn't until the 27th.-ibrow

BZPP was startled and looked where Squishy pointed excitedly yelling, "Whats over there?!?!! Is it The Lord of The Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?" She then ran off and only realized then that she had been duped. She now ran through the maze forgetting that she could fly.OOC: BZPP is blond.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Also THVN, did you not read my post? I clearly stated that the boss battle isn't until the 27th.

Sorry I've been doing other things this week so I haven't had much time to play bionifight, dont expect much from, me this round anyway.I drained another toa of his life and chucked him at Nujanii. This wasn't doing much though so I needed a better plan ... something ... incredibly stupid Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

ToD was running away from the attacks, flailing his arms for no specific reason. Suddenly, seeing THVN, he dove and tackled the Noob, attempting to tear him to shreds and put him in a tutu.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC:"Those attacks were empowered by the Sanok!" Zadakh shouted, running after ToD. "You can't...escape...huff...huff...hold on..."He leaned over, panting, and said, "Just gotta...catch my...breath...whew..."Zadakh Kualsi-jumped over to ToD and pretended to thrust Reaper, but then he dismissed the Keyblade, moved to grab ToD by the throat, and if that worked, he would flip his target into the ground and try to carve a crevice with his body."...Wait...why do I need to catch my breath? Do I even have lungs?"

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak

"As I believe it has been stated that Bionicle breathe... oh, wait, you're a Vahki," said ToD bringing THVN's body between him and Zadakh. While further damaging the poor Noob, it also kept the toa's attacker from attacking, as he would technically attack ToD's target, not ToD himself. Perfect!

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

BZPP ran through the maze with her non-existent teeth gritted searching for Squishy, who would be brought great amounts of unhappiness if she found him. "He made me think that The Lord of The Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition was over in that corner when it wasn't, there is no forgiveness for that!"

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC:Zadakh scratched his head, saying, "Huh, that's a pretty good strategy...wait, I don't think I've used my third Kanoka yet! Let's see..."He summoned a Kanoka of Intangibility and used it to make his arm intangible, reaching through Noob, and then the end of his fist returned to being solid so Zadakh could punch ToD."Spooky, huh? Do you get it? Cause...I'm using intangibility...like...a ghost...and ghosts are...spooky...no? Didn't any of you people watch Danny Phantom? I feel so alone..."

ToD dodged to the side and began slamming THVN's head on his attacker's fist. "Can't say I've ever seen it, dearest sir. However, I'm sure your joke would have been funny if I had."

​Squishy was sent flying backwards into a wall. He was angry, and instinctively fired his Monsterquake Inducer and summoned an army of 10,000 Rahkshi of Chain Lightning to deal with her.Of course, they couldn't hurt her due to the Bounty Hunter modifier, so Robert started snacking on a couple Rahkshi while a few others went off to look for Beano.

overlordsukapon.png

The sheer power from the attack blasted Squishy back, sending him bursting through several walls and slamming him with great force into the last as his momentum slowed down. Squishy growled as he began wondering why the heck he brought out Rahkshi of Chain Lightning with BZPP trying to kill him.​Squishy took a deep breath and staggered to his feet. After taking his first few steps he collapsed onto the ground."Maybe I'll look for Beano later..." Squishy mumbled as he lay on the ground.

overlordsukapon.png

Hey, guys. Just wanted to inform you that I am reconsidering my decision to perma-quit; leaving for emotional stress pushed over the edge by one round seems a bit foolhardy and too impulsive in hindsight.Now, that doesn't mean I'm coming back. Another reason why I quit was quite simply that I was beginning to lose interest.But it does mean that I MIGHT. And therefore, I have a question to ask iBrow: Could I carry over all special weapons of KO if I decide to use him again? I really want to see those in action once more-not to mention they're essentially parts of his personality at this point.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

It would be awesome if you came back; I'd try to keep the pony references to a minimum. You're an awesome guy with which to have a game.On the second question, I'm sure you could. It'd be the same KO.

How about we just wait until the 1st/2nd for the boss battle?

Too far away; there's no telling how many of you would actually come back.

Hey, guys. Just wanted to inform you that I am reconsidering my decision to perma-quit; leaving for emotional stress pushed over the edge by one round seems a bit foolhardy and too impulsive in hindsight.Now, that doesn't mean I'm coming back. Another reason why I quit was quite simply that I was beginning to lose interest.But it does mean that I MIGHT. And therefore, I have a question to ask iBrow: Could I carry over all special weapons of KO if I decide to use him again? I really want to see those in action once more-not to mention they're essentially parts of his personality at this point.-The Fearless Leader

Yes, you could re-join and keep the special weapons. I mean, come on; you're a returning player, and ToDD has five special weapons. That wouldn't exactly be a fair matchup. :PThe latest I'll have the boss battle start, but only as a last resort, since it's not looking like I'll be online enough on the 30th, is the 28th. Only as a last resort though.-ibrowAlso I too will keep pony references to a minimum. I don't like to do a particular "theme" for a location twice anyway.

Alright then. I will be rejoining soon-if only for the heck of it. Do be aware, however, that I will not use KO. He's epic, but I just have to send someone else in for fairness...And I think I know someone else in my arsenal who just so happens to fit the bill.People, steel yourselves. One Argentinan granma with super-strength, sanjiegun, Calix, chakrams, Lightning, and ONE FREAKIN' BIG FLASK OF VODKA is coming up.>=3-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

As the fist hit my head I remembered my solution to the last bionifight modifier I didn't like."I choose death fool!"I screamed while I impaled myself on one of ToD's flags.And then The Highly Visible Noob was a corpse.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

IC:Since Zadakh did technically hit someone other than his target, he was probably blasted by this PIG thing or whatever, but after that he cracked his knuckles. "There goes your shield..."Zadakh summoned the Armor of Shinryu and went into a superboss-level barrage of hits.

IC:Zadakh roared and said, "I am INVINCIBLE!! Well...not really."He crossed his arms and said, "Since you're not allowed to attack me back, it's not a REAL battle, and the guy supposed to attack me is yet to be seen...so it's more of a luck thing, maybe? Shrug. I'll just finish you off, collect the bounty, and further test my powers next round.""I don't think there's a bounty," Reaper said."There is if I win," Zadakh said."...That actually makes sense..."

IC:Zadakh pulled back his fist and said, "Time for the FINISHER!!"After a few seconds, Reaper asked, "And...?""It takes a while to charge up," Zadakh said."...It's just a punch...""Still charging!!""Why do you need to charge a PUNCH?""Still...charging..."

Squishy would have screamed in agony, but he was too tired. Then again, it would be a good wake-up call. So, yeah. Scratch that, Squishy shouted out in immense pain before proceeding to use his telekinesis to knock BZPP back a bit, allowing him to escape by levitating away.

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

IC:Zadakh was still charging."Really, though this makes no sense," Reaper said. "It would ALMOST make sense if you were in Dragon Ball Z mode, but you're not. This is Shinryu mode.""STILL CHARGING!""RRAGH! You're insane!""Just now you realize this?"

Name: CapricornWeapon: Electrified Halberd. (Shocks whatever it touches)Power 1: PsionicsPower 2: Teleportation (Can carry equipment, or one other person with him)Power 3: His mind is a super computer, (He's a Android) allowing him to think at the speed at insane speeds, not to mention predict hand-to-hand attacks.Appearance: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/namealot/Capricorn/awesome-ness_005.jpgI'll play a couple battles with my old chumps, to relieve myself of boredom.

pNNgXax.jpg