Bionifight 4

Voltex

I think it's about time I posted my new special weapon, eh?Boots of Healing- These unbreakable boots provide mental shielding- therefore immunity to psionic attacks like mind control and loud harmful telepathy. These boots have the power to allow the user to heal others at will, but will not let the user heal himselfAlso for this round I will use an Anthron. I'm already seeing how it'll be helpful.NujaniiNujanii teleported to Lumbridge. Nujanii deposited his Matatu and withdrew an Anthron. Nujanii teleported to the current Bionifight location. Nujanii looked about and saw... urgh. Nujanii couldn't really see much of anything through the blinding lights. Nujanii shut his eyes. "A jedi doesn't need his eyes to see!"

BZPP stumbled (she does that every single time) into a new world of bright neon colors and was instantly mesmerized by them, her eyes were protected from being blinded by her power over light and she began to absorb energy from this perfect environment.OOC: Oh yeah :smeag:. This is my turf.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

The lights, my eyes! They bruned, until I placed a pair of sunglasses over them. I was almost surprised no one else had thought of that.Except BZPP, this was clearly her turf ... and that meant she was due for a smackdown. Thus I started by launching myself into the air and propelling a barrage tentacles at her.

Light? He had already been raving in the last round, so ToD thought this was the same. The CMMSoAA happened to morph into the now-signature suit and sunglasses, just to protect its master. So to him, it was just another rave.Bored of broad attacks that everyone ignored, ToD decided to get more personal. Thus, he sent an inundation of white fire from the Reignbringer towards BZPP, pointed the Random Tornado Spawner at Squishy, started changing everything around Nujanii into a confinement cell with the Diamond Pickaxe, and Aimed a blizzard and his flags at THVN.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

My tentacles whipped round and latched onto ToD's flags as the chilling blizzard rushed past me, it was cold and I was being blinded but that wouldn't stop me. With my strength I rammed the flags deep into the ground untill I was sure they wouldn't be able to pull themselves out.

I will now be entering a period of inactivity. I will more than likely deprive you of your medic in round 20. I'll look at the topi occasionally in order to try to figure out when the boss battle is. If I discover when the Boss Battle is, I may be able to participate. You all need my boots of healing, after all.EDIT: According to my calculations, round 20 will occur on the 22nd and the 23rd. I will be very likely not to be able to get on at all. Good luck against whoever it is. I might be able to get on once or twice during the Bossfight to heal a person or two back to full health.NujaniiNujanii's echolocation alerted him to the confinement cell being build around him. Nujanii melted it. Nujanii walked over to ToD, then kicked him in the face with an indestructible boot.

Edited by kanohi_master

Squishy couldn't see anything, so it's no wonder that the tornado sucked him up and began whirling him around. Squishy was eventually released from the tornado's grasp, but now he was dizzy and off-balance. Plus, he still couldn't see anything. Squishy decided to crawl around the arena instead, and if he found anyone's foot he would do two things: Pray that they wouldn't stomp on him and then whack them with his bowling ball.Of course, about everyone there could levitate or the like.

overlordsukapon.png

OOC: My apologies again on the island-flipping thing.IC:Zadakh put his hands to his optical receptors, screaming, "THE LIGHT!! IT BURNSSSSSS!!"He switched off his optical receptors, saying, "Well, if I'm gonna be blind, it should be by choice, and not painful! Oh, wait...I think I waited too long and I'm having a seizure."Zadakh fell on the ground and had a seizure, and Reaper said, "It's just like when he watched that episode of Pokemon..."

BZPP slunk away from the unresponsive ToD and crept up towards the afflicted Zadakh thinking, I'll give him some of my Uncle's famous cure to all kinds of pain. She charged her hands with light and lightning and punched Zadakh with each hand before stealing Reaper and running away.OOC: My mischievous side has been very active lately.

IC:Zadakh rolled along the ground, recovered from his seizure, and said, "Huh, powerful attack..."Meanwhile, Reaper said, "I regret to inform you, but the laws of Keyblades state that I can only be used by chosen Keyblade wielders."Reaper vanished from BZPP's hands and reappeared in Zadakh's hand. Zadakh said, "Oh, there you are. Now, to blindly attack!"Zadakh ran in a direction he thought might have opponents and began swinging Reaper wildly.

Zadakh was lucky and unlucky at the same time. He was lucky that he was charging at BZPP who was a bit confused but unlucky that BZPP could and did teleport out of the way and send a wave of telekinesis at the vahki.

IC:"Again I am hit!" Zadakh said as he fell over. He rolled up onto his head, crossed his arms, and said, "Hm, I am at a serious disdvantage...I know! I'll use my Nerd powers like never before, by saying one of the most confusing things I can think of!"Zadakh leapt up to his feet, took a deep breath, and shouted, "CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!"He then did another berserker charge, not yet realizing he could probably summon a useful Kanoka to help in thie situation.

IC:Zadakh felt Reaper hit something, but then he also felt something stick to his armor, and the next thing he knew he was being constricted by a giant snake. "Why did it have to be snakes?" Zadakh asked.The quote was just nerdy enough to confuse the snake, and Zadakh used his strength to wriggle his sword arm free and cut off the snake's head. Zadakh extricated himself from the coils of the snake's dead body, and then he said, "Maybe I should try that mind's eye thing..."

BZPP was sneering at Zadakh being caught in the coils of an Anaconda when three little chinchillas, who were half-rabid from the glue fumes, hit her and she had only enough time to think, Oh ####. Before she was crushed.

IC:Zadakh stood still and tried using his mind's eye...but that didn't work. Come to think of it, does he even have a mind, or is it just programming or something? That could be why it didn't work...ugh, this is too confusing."Hey, uh...I think that other guy's using an Arthron to detect other people," Reaper said. "Why don't you do that?"Zadakh paused, then he said, "Oh...well, I guess that could help, but it would be unoriginal. But I COULD use a Kanoka Suletu to sense their minds!""You should check to see how many have mental shielding first," Reaper said."Too late," Zadakh said, pointing to the Kanoka Suletu in his launcher. Well...he tried pointing to it, but since he can't see, he missed.

IC:"Snap," Zadakh said. "How am I supposed to relocate my head when I can't see?!"Zadakh's body took a few steps forward and tripped over his head, causing the two-point axle he used for a neck to fall out and roll away,"Now I can't reattach my head!" D:Insert despair

IC:"Wait, what's happening?!" Zadakh's head shouted.Zadakh's body stood up, and Reaper said, "Normally I'd try to held guide you, body, since I do have an eye, but since it's so blinding in here I can't. Good luck."Zadakh's body struck a pose and rushed off...promptly stepping on the two-point axel, slipping, and falling."I feel the pain of my body," Zadakh's head said.

​Squishy was beginning to be disappointed with his special weapon choices, seeing as how easily they could apparently be canceled out so easily. Oh well.To help protect himself, Squishy grew some shrubs around himself to let his eyes heal. He still kept one peephole that he could launch rodents out of/fire sonic charges out of/let light come in.

overlordsukapon.png

Squishy hopped out of his shrub to be once again blinded by the terrible environment. It was a terrible, horrifyingly painful feeling the first time, so experiencing it a second time strangely didn't feel any better. Squishy could just barely make out BZPP before the light overcame him, so he targeted her. He messed up her gravity repeatedly, hopefully slamming her into walls and the floor and the ceiling.

Edited by Demon Llama

overlordsukapon.png

Squishy anticipated the screams and shouts of BZPP, smiling while waiting.But nothing came.Squishy growled as another one of his brilliantly thought through and extremely intricate plans was once again thwarted. He returned her gravity to normal and instead fired his Monsterquake Inducer at her, just hoping to get a hit in which he hadn't really done for the entire round.

overlordsukapon.png

IC:"Oh, sure," Zadakh said. "I'll have a double cheeseburger, medium well, with lettuce, tomato, mayonaisse, bacon, and a fried egg. And, uh...what drinks you got?"Zadakh's body kept wandering aimlessly, randomly swinging Chaos Reaper every now and then.

Squishy was hit by Zadakh's Chaos Reaper Keyblade because he was distracted with his thoughts over Twinkies. He was knocked back a short distance into some color. Apparently that color was fresh and he was now coated in some neon light. He didn't know the color or what he just fell into, but he knew it was hardening and it smelled funny. He was now angry, so he lashed out with some vines and briers and flytraps.

overlordsukapon.png

Well, that didn't work. As usual. However, now everyone was pretty much in the same area. Thus, they were all much easier to target. ToD began his offense with causing a giant U-shaped wall to entrap the others. This wall was supplemented by the Diamond Pickaxe, which ToD used to mine, place, and change dirt into protosteel. Thus, with everyone now trapped, he sent a massive tidal wave to slam them all into the barrier. This was followed by a firestorm intermingled with the elemental tornadoes.Then a bunch of hamsters, ferrets, and other poor, furry creatures fell from the sky and stuck to ToD. "Oh karzahni," he said, much like another time, as he dashed away when a few dozen anacondas chased him. And he fell into Robert's crevice. Needless to say, by the time that the toa of dance had escaped from the hole, there were scattered shards of ice, giant burnt husks, an army of raving rodents, and pieces of enemy monsters flying everywhere in tornadoes. perfect for the occasion, the CMMSoAA was normal, sans the sunglasses which were still there.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

BZPP warped to high up in the sky and said, "Double DNA-modified burger, burnt to a crisp, leaves found in my backyard, rotten tomato, some curdled stuff, something that could be meat but is half grease and an egg still in the shell, do I have that right? We have dirty water, flat soda, cyanide juice and seawater. Would you also like to try our specials? We have a rack of lamb, which is grilled and a Hot Pocket which is warmed up in a dirty microwave."

IC:"Owwwwwwww..." Zadakh's head said. The rest of his body was now entirely reduced to basic Lego pieces, and he had no way of putting them together. He had considered using a Kanoka Matatu to put them together, but he couldn't see them, so that wouldn't work. Chaos Reaper had vanished and was nowhere to be seen, and Zadakh's head...well, unless it got knocked out of BZPP's grasp, it was still there."Uh...is that just server-speak for what I asked for?" Zadakh asked. "Cause it doesn't really sound right...anyway, I'll take a large cyanide juice, and, uh...yeah, I'll take a Hot Pocket to go."

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak