who is the ultimate fan?

bohrokman

I am the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master Fikou Master. No need for petty things like being the "ultimate fan".

I was never a big fan of the "This is better suited for the Blogs; go buy Premier Membership" topic closures. So I'm going to give this topic a chance, hoping that there is no harm in a little fun. Just use your judgment when it comes to spam and do your best to avoid it.

Anyway. I probably never even scored higher than a 40% on the old Ultimate Quizzes that BZPower had. I'm not the ultimate fan, but I am indeed a fan nonetheless, and to me that's all that matters. : P

Weren't blogs open to everyone at one point?

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I am the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master Fikou Master. No need for petty things like being the "ultimate fan".

I was never a big fan of the "This is better suited for the Blogs; go buy Premier Membership" topic closures. So I'm going to give this topic a chance, hoping that there is no harm in a little fun. Just use your judgment when it comes to spam and do your best to avoid it.

Anyway. I probably never even scored higher than a 40% on the old Ultimate Quizzes that BZPower had. I'm not the ultimate fan, but I am indeed a fan nonetheless, and to me that's all that matters. : P

Weren't blogs open to everyone at one point?

Only during BZP's anniversary week when everyone gets premier perks, to my knowledge. I remember when the blogs debuted and even back then they were meant as an incentive to buy premier membership. I know this because that was pretty much the tipping point that led me to buy a lifetime membership back in the day.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Lemme think about this question for a minute.

Naw, I got nothin'.

You see, we also have to take alternate universes into consideration just like the old Bionicle did, so in another universe, I did a lot of rad stuff related to Bionicle.

Just throwing that out there.

Good bye.

• Upvote 2

The ultimate Bionicle fan was inside us all along.

*clapping while wiping tears* Byootiful. Just byootiful.

I believe that Phantoka Pohatu is the ultimate fan. I mean, just look at those helicopter blades! He could cool off an entire city with them! 

Ok that's it I can't compete with this. I'm out.

Edited by Toa of Gallifrey
  • Upvote 2

Gotta throw my 2p into the ring and agree that there is no 'best fan'. There are however other more easily categorisable fans as has already been mentioned though. I assume Mask Collector probably owns the most valuable collection as he has pieces like the platinum Avohkii and Golden Hau (as well as pretty much everything else!) Then there are the story buffs we've already seen who know everything about everything but don't necessarily live in a house dominated by ABS. Then again there is the complete opposite, fans governed by material purchases of every set they can get their hands on in an attempt to gather together every set ever released. And finally we have the collectors who go after all of the masks, krana, kraata and other collectibles that made the early years so fun. 

Some people may overlap from one group into the next, I fit into both of the last two already but am still working on the second and will never fit into the first (like the other 99% of us!) We need to remember though that however we look at it there's no real answer to this. We're all fans in our own way. Different ages, different means. Noone can be the ultimate fan and I'm not sure anyone would want to as it essentially means taking all you can for yourself when, for me at leat, a big part of my obsession is being part of a community I can share it with...

• Upvote 3

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I have a Metru Nui blanket from 2004 that I still use.

Clearly I am the ultimate fan.

Oh yeah, well I have a Toa Hordika blanket and a pilliow that has Vakama staring out of a Visorak cocoon, so clearly I'm the ultimate Bionicle fan! 

Joking aside, the blanket is a bit small for me, so I've had to resort to using a big white blanket and a pillow with fish staring at me. :(