The Hunt: Lost in the woods.

Ride Another Day

BTW: Thanks for enjoying my game guys. I try to be a little interactive with the players in games that I host. As in besides here.

He may make his hints misdirectional, omnidirectional, unidirectional, lies *cough cough*, multidirectional, and nodirectional just to throw you off, but if you look a little closer (Or better than you are now for those few) and I hide a hint towards who it is.

However if you do find him and watch him, he will still have the capability to kill someone, so it is pretty much the matter of "We caught him, now who's the tribute?" situation, but at least you know who it is and with (hopefully) superior numbers overwhelm him and capture him and wait for the cops.

BTW someone needs to die now. I already killed off Mandicus.

EDIT: Hi Fighty!

Edited by Philips

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

Day Three

As day was coming to an end, Chuck was eating away at his snack. His tent zipper opened and a figure walked in. "What do you want." Chuck muttered. "Want to explore that pit?" the figured asked. "Sure, better than sitting around all day." and Chuck disappeared out the tent with the figure.

Three dark figures gathered in a room. "We need to stay here another night." one figure said. "Why, so we can all be killed?" one said. "I don't think that's a bad idea." the third one muttered. Suddenly, Quisoves opened the tent, light shining in on Voltex, Chro, and Luroka. "Chuck is missing."

Luroka went searching around when he ran across Tyler, holding a mask. "Something wrong?" Luroka asked. "Tyler opened his mouth to speak when Chro burst into the clearing. Tyler had discussed with them what he had seen. Another day, another death.

Day Four

Same place, same stuff.

Chasing Cops: three days behind. Voting is allowed again.

Edited by Philips

The killer is trying to prevent us from thinking he's working under a specific pattern. We pointed out that he killed a confirmed innocent, which was smart, then did basically the exact opposite.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The killer is trying to prevent us from thinking he's working under a specific pattern. We pointed out that he killed a confirmed innocent, which was smart, then did basically the exact opposite.

It's not as if he had much choice, is it?

EDIT: Voting Luroka, unless compelling reason is offered to do otherwise.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

wait...am i dead?

-Tyler

It's not quite clear. I suspect that Phillips wrote rather more than a certain role wanted, and consequently allowed him to retract his action.

But the original scene did indeed contain your apparent death. You were revealed to be innocent, I believe.

gZsNWyr.png

I see that he edited the post, but I'm confused. Over an hour after it was edited, you voted for Luroka, then three more posts came in (one of your own included) before you decided to express surprise at the scene being edited.

I've read through the scene again and I don't remember anything being different from the first time I read it. I think it's likely that Rider was correcting a typo or something mundane like that... a scene being edited doesn't mean evidence was scrubbed.

Edit: also, why the heck are your post timestamps in BZP time (EST) but your post edit timestamps are in PST?

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I see that he edited the post, but I'm confused. Over an hour after it was edited, you voted for Luroka, then three more posts came in (one of your own included) before you decided to express surprise at the scene being edited.

I've read through the scene again and I don't remember anything being different from the first time I read it. I think it's likely that Rider was correcting a typo or something mundane like that... a scene being edited doesn't mean evidence was scrubbed.

I failed to notice the change immediately. But it definitely occurred. Why else would I have said what I did? There is nothing in the scene, as it stands, to suggest two deaths.

This bit was, as far as I can tell, unchanged.

Day Three

As day was coming to an end, Chuck was eating away at his snack. His tent zipper opened and a figure walked in. "What do you want." Chuck muttered. "Want to explore that pit?" the figured asked. "Sure, better than sitting around all day." and Chuck disappeared out the tent with the figure.

Three dark figures gathered in a room. "We need to stay here another night." one figure said. "Why, so we can all be killed?" one said. "I don't think that's a bad idea." the third one muttered. Suddenly, Quisoves opened the tent, light shining in on Voltex, Chro, and Luroka. "Chuck is missing."

But the original scene had us discovering Chuck's cadaver, commenting on the nature of his death (suffocation on dry land, thanks to mutation by Pit mutagen.) Then, you lunged at Tyler, accusing him of murdering Chuck. You wounded him, and left him dying. The scene ended with someone (Luroka or Voltex, I think) discovering a message written in blood on Chuck's corpse. "They were both innocent."

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

... uh

Rider, can you confirm any of this? It almost sounds too specific to be made up, but... not quite

If what you're saying is true, QP, there must be a secret role so secret that I don't even know I have it :|

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Also, note the conspicuous absence of Chuck's listed cause of death from the current scene.

Players:

1:Voltex

2427135: Luroka

3:Chro

4:Kopekemaster Allowed to be choked with a rope due to a bad watchman.

5:Seaborgium

23: Tyler

7:Councilor Manducus

8:Toa Chuck Killed by being turned into a Barraki on land.

9001: ghidora131 Killed with insecticide and washed up on the shores of Arizona.

10:Quisoves Pugnat

11: Sir Unit

12: Valendale

gZsNWyr.png

I hadn't even remembered to check there, thanks for reminding me... that is indeed odd

I guess I initially looked at the scene not long after it was edited? because I never saw anything about Tyler dying

but their spirits

Mistakes were made. I had to go in. Refigure everything. The original scene was an idea, but instead of hitting more reply options I hit post. I had to scramble my fingers and recall the scene, and math class was ending so time was of the essence.

Tyler isn't dead, I will tell of Chuck's death later. First I need to go rethink my life.

P.S. You guys overlooked the hint I left.

Edited by Philips

Okay, Chuck left with the figure when he was pushed into the pit. The figure then transformed him into a Barraki, killing him since he can't breathe air no more. I was trying to be creative, but then my hand decided different and posted the idea, but the idea compromised my rules which was why I wasn't intending to post it.

No the pit isn't the clue.

" Major unprofessionalism."

aight

I'm just really really curious as to how his death would have even been written into the conceptual phase for the scene, since I was under the impression that one person could be killed at a time (and also I know that I'm not the killer so there's that)

but their spirits