Beat Up the Toa

I just remove all of the blood cells in your body.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

How about no? I destroy the "Mask of Total Destruction" with the power of space-time itself and in the process shattering every being and physical essence in existence. By sheer force of will, I create a new universe where all of your potential overpowered devices of destruction are forever out of use and relieving you of your immortal tendencies, thus making you a member of our plane of existence.

Got 'em!

t5pQDlO.jpg

By destroying your universe you just destroyed only the 3rd dimension.

For you see, a being can not interact with dimensions higher than the one they came from. I simply return to my own plane of existence.

Lucky for you guys I like this game so I recreate your plane of reality exactly as it was.

Then I stab DJ in the neck.

Got him

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I make you switch places with DJ Khaled.

Make of this as you will.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Unfortunately, the mirror maze was but a small inconvenience and I escape it. I then shoot lasers in Smoke's body.

Got 'em! 

t5pQDlO.jpg

I get your head crippled by bashing you until you have a concussion, then I leave you crippled by breaking your arms, legs & smashing a few ribs.

I got him in a very violent, but effective manner.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.