Strange Occurences.

Dralcax

So this afternoon my family started hearing these eerie noises. It sounded like a telephone, but not quite. After several minutes of ignoring, suspicion, being freaked out, and wishing Ghostbusters really existed, we investigated and found an old, unused cell phone hidden under a Legoland coupon. It was still on and was giving a low battery warning, hence the sound we heard. So discuss your paranormal :blink: moments that turn into I'm-so-stupid facepalm.jpg moments.

aouROFb.png

I've seen weird things all my life.When I was a kid, I used to see white blurs in my room, and an old lady in a black cloak.The only time there was a stupid moment was when I was convinced I could see the shadow of a person sitting on my rocking chair. I soon found out that it was my night-light casting a different shadow.I felt really stupid.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Just put me in a dark room and I'll swear I hear things. :ninja:

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen & heard things that were pretty creepy. On Halloween night in I think '08 or '09, (I'm NOT kidding) I was at my Grandparent's house. My parents told us that we were about ready to leave. So I went outside, went to the car. It was obviously locked, so I just looked up at the moon, and there were several things strange: 1. there were two really, REALLY bright star-looking things. one of them was blue, and the other one was red. 2. they were really close to the moon. So I'm thinking, "What the heck?" 3. The blue one all of a sudden just faded away. Weird, right! after a few minutes later, the red one faded away, too. I told some of my friends and family members, and they didn't know what it was, so I told one of the friends of my little sister, and he said he saw the same thing too. He even took a picture of it, and showed it too me, and guess what: it was the same thing I saw. Also, a little while before that, I used to here these voices during the night. I share a room with my 7 year-old brother, and he is a heavy sleeper, so I knew the voices didn't come from him, or anyone else. Creepy.

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif

Once, I found I had a voice message on my phone. I checked it and heard a sound I can only describe as an irregular heartbeat underwater. I was really freaked out by this, especially as I couldn't find the number. Later, I found out the someone who had called me had forgotten to hang up and put the phone in their pocket, and the fabric of their pants had made the weird noises.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

When I was little, I was convinced I saw "things". Like, black silhouettes of people, caused by shadows, that disappear when you look at them directly. But if you look away, they come creeping. It definitely made walking through the woods a scary thing.

Wow, it's like the opposite of Endermen. :PWhile I have occasional "oh duh!" moments, I don't recall having too many paranormal occurrences, save for somewhat common deja vu. Though to be fair, I hear things all the time. It's probably me just being paranoid though. :ninja:
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

A weird thing about me is that I love just being surrounded by darkness.I don't turn on the lights when I go to the bathroom, I've even showered in complete darkness.And I'm like "Yeaaaah", but there are certain things that just endlessly freak me out.For example, I'll never get a house with more than one floor. I'm just extremely afraid of walking down (or up) stairs in darkness.It's like... people can hide on separate floors. While you were upstairs, someone could have hid downstairs.And everyone knows monsters love hiding in the loft.

Edited by The Change

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

• 1 month later...