Original Awakening Of Mata Nui

I'll get straight to the point. The Karda Nui saga of 2008 was originally supposed to tell the final tale of the Toa Inika and them saving the life of the Great Spirit. It was switched to the Toa Nuva awakening Mata Nui because the Lego group wanted to move out of the MU (bad choice, IMO). The conclusion of the Toa Inika quest was 2007, then.I've been wondering about the original plan of the awakening of the Great Spirit. It most probably wouldn't have featured Karda Nui. Karda Nui was the heart of the Great Spirit so it was logical place for the "saving Mata Nui's life" saga. But where would the Toa Nuva have awakened Mata Nui then?A logical answer would be Metru Nui, since it's in Mata Nui's head. The brain controls sleep and therefore it would've been a logical place for the Toa Nuva to awaken Mata Nui. However, I doubt it would've happened there since the Lego Group wanted to change locations frequently and wouldn't have wanted to use the Metru Nui setting again.My question is: what do you think would've been the place where the Toa Nuva had awakened Mata Nui if Lego had followed the original plan? How would they have done that? Where would you want it to be?

Is this classified as a what-if topic?If not, then I'd say anywhere could be. Karda Nui was invented to be the place where Mata Nui is awakened, if we're speculating on what would have happened if it didn't exist, then something else could have existed somewhere else.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I'd say below Metru Nui, or possibly to the north of Metru Nui. I'm pretty sure there was a reference to something being north of there in one of the books, so anything there is obviously important for waking up.Either that or they'd go to his armpits and tickle him awake. :lol::mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I don't see why it couldn't have been in Karda Nui. We had multiple years on Mata Nui, and two years on Metru Nui. Mahri Nui was directly underneath Voya Nui, so why not Karda Nui for two years? Perhaps the Inika would have found the Heart of the Universe, then came to tell the Toa Nuva where it was so they could awaken Mata Nui. It would have still worked, and we would have gotten a chance to explore more of Karda Nui.Though I suppose it would have been cool to explore the Southern or Northern Continent.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Let's not forget that there was supposed to be a three-year story of the Toa Nuva and their quest to awaken Mata Nui. I doubt they would've been in Karda Nui for so long, especially with the desire of Lego to rapidly change the settings in the later years.@Lewa0111Nuva: I love that "tickling him awake" idea. :D Perhaps with some energy shocks in Artakha... XD