Slizer Dome

Pahrak Model ZX

I don't like my chances, but I'm gonna fight. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh, sorry yeah. Physical. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Round 2 battles are decided!

Pahrak cautiously stepped onto the arena.  A somewhat smaller crowd was waiting for him, their popcorn ready.

“G…Good morning, everyone!  Thanks for coming down to the arena today!  And I promise you, this time, we have some actual matches scheduled!”

The crowd cheered and began to eat their popcorn.  Pahrak sighed.

fishers (Sub, Physical Level 6 + Supercharge 2 = 8) vs Luroka (Energy, Physical Level 6 + Supercharge 3 = 8, value cannot be exceeded)

The first match was fishers vs Luroka.  Both fighters elected to use their Physical skills, leading to a fistfight of epic proportions.  The Sub and Energy Slizers were equally skilled, matching each other blow for blow—both were Supercharged enough that their skills were pushed to the absolute limit, and a stalemate emerged.  The titans clashed as equals for nearly an hour before someone gained the upper hand.  One missed swing from Luroka provided an opening, and fishers lashed out with a punch that sent him flying.  Victory goes to fishers via RNG!

Bonkle (Urban, Disk Level 5 + Supercharge 1 = 6) vs ToaTimeLord (Ice, Disk Level 8 + Supercharge 2 = 8, value cannot be exceeded)

Second match: Bonkle vs ToaTimeLord!  After the incident with the train, Bonkle was eager to find out just what his opponent was capable of.  The fact that his Supercharge let him bypass his elemental disadvantage inspired him, and the two combatants proceeded to circle the arena repeatedly, flinging disk after disk after disk.  Of course, with ToaTimeLord’s disk being one that contained such power, it was only a matter of time before he disabled the Urban Slizer.  Victory goes to ToaTimeLord via weapon value!

Nato (Ice, Physical Level 3 + Supercharge 2 = 5) vs Jamie (Energy, Physical Level 6 + Supercharge 1 = 7)

The last match of the day saw another fistfight, this time between Nato and Jamie.  Even looking at his opponent, Nato could tell he was powerful, but to his credit he refused to give up.  Foot clashed with fist, armor was dented, electricity and ice burst from the combatants at every move…but it was clear from the start that Jamie was wearing Nato down.  The master brawler eventually triumphed, and said as it left that Nato had earned its respect.  Victory goes to Jamie via weapon value!

Pahrak went back to the field, trying not to get in the way of the clean-up crew.  “What spectacular matches!  Let’s give it up for these fantastic warriors, folks!  Well, Slizers, now that you’ve been able to size up your opponent a little better, I bet you’re itching to prepare like never before, right?  Get out there and do your best!”

Bonkle’s Supercharge expired to bypass elemental disadvantage, all other Supercharges depleted by one round!

Round 3 preparations have begun!  Post your choice of Train, Forge, or Gather before Tuesday, 11:30 AM EST!

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Hm, that didn't go quite as badly as I feared.

I think I'm going to go Gather.

Round 3 preparations over!

ToaTimeLord set out with the intention of sampling the finest cheese the Ice Sector had to offer.  It was a very productive journey filled with a million wondrous flavors, and somewhere along the way he picked up an Ice Crystal someone had dropped on the ground.  What luck!  Resource Level 6 added to ToaTimeLord’s inventory.

Luroka resumed his training, but was having trouble finding something to punch.  Despite his efforts, he wasn’t able to get any stronger this time.  Roll produced Physical Level 1, overruled by Physical Level 6 already in inventory.

Jamie found some more scrap metal and kept punching it.  Unfortunately, its luck had run out, and the disk ended up being thrown out.  Roll produced Disk Level 3, overruled by Disk Level 4 already in inventory.

Nato decided to investigate a new ravine today, one he hoped would be rich in Ice Crystals.  But, after a whole day’s work, he only managed to find a handful.  Roll produced Resource Level 3, overruled by Resource Level 7 already in inventory.

Bonkle set out to obtain some Power Fuel, and decided to take the obvious route and check the nearby station.  He then realized the reason people found their own was because the price of fuel was insanely high, and he could only afford one quarter of a canister.  Resource Level 2 added to Bonkle’s inventory.

fishers skipped Subway today in order to spend time working on a disk.  She turned her hunger into motivation and worked until she had a disk she was satisfied with, and then tested it out by slicing bread from across the room.  Disk Level 6 added to fishers’ inventory!

Round 3 battles are on!  Post your choice of Physical, Disk, or Resource, OR state that you’d like to Fight an Elemental Monster!  Whatever you decide, make sure you speak up before Wednesday, 11:30 AM EST!

I shall Fight using my Resource.

Round 3 battles are decided!

ToaTimeLord (Ice, Resource Level 6 + Supercharge 2 = 8) vs fishers (Sub, Physical Level 6 + Supercharge 2 = 8)

ToaTimeLord felt confident entering the arena with his Ice Crystal in-hand, and as soon as the match began he unleashed its elemental power.  fishers pressed onward—she certainly didn’t make it through unscathed, but she made it through nonetheless.  She took the Ice Slizer by surprise, landing a solid hit that stunned him for a moment.  ToaTimeLord quickly renewed his attack, but fishers continued to avoid the worst of his attack while landing punches at every opportunity.  It took some time, but eventually the Sub Slizer wore her foe down.  Victory goes to fishers via weapon advantage!

Nato (Ice, Resource Level 7 + Supercharge 2 = 8, value cannot be exceeded) vs Bonkle (Urban, Physical Level 8)

The other Ice Slizer in the tournament worried he might face a similar situation, and so decided to apply his efforts differently.  Bonkle prepared to charge on, his mighty fists ready to pulverize his foe, but when the ice was launched, it never even hit him.  Nato instead iced the arena floor, so when Bonkle advanced, he slid straight into the wall and left himself open for counterattack.  The match continued in this fashion for some time.  Bonkle didn’t manage to land a single hit.  Victory goes to Nato via elemental advantage!

Back in the Energy Sector, Luroka and Jamie decided to compete amongst themselves to see who could take out the bigger Electric Vortex.  They perched atop a mountain, watching two opposing storms move in, and waited until they grew closer.  The two Slizers sprang into action at once, both swiftly subduing the malevolent clouds; they then regrouped and compared their efforts, and Luroka beamed at his triumph.  Luroka is Supercharged +3 for two rounds!  Jamie is Supercharged +2 for two rounds!

Supercharge has expired for Lenore, fishers, Nato, and ToaTimeLord!

Round 4 preparations have begun!  Post your choice of Train, Forge, or Gather before Thursday, 11:30 AM EST!

I think I'll go forge a disk.

Round 4 preparations over!

Having found a place good for gathering Air Pearls, fishers figured she had some time and enjoyed lunch at Subway.  She then had to wait an hour before swimming, and then eventually found a deposit of Air Pearls, albeit a rather small one.  There wasn’t enough time to go looking for another, though—she had to get back to rest up for the battle round.  Resource Level 3 added to fishers’ inventory!

ToaTimeLord, having heard legends of a Level 9 Great Disk, decided to resume his forging in the hopes of creating a disk that transcended all limitations.  Unfortunately this led to him trying way too hard and nearly singing his armor off.  The result was much less than he had hoped for, so he decided to hang on to his original Disk in the end.  Roll produced Disk Level 2, overruled by Disk Level 8 already in inventory.

Luroka decided to branch out a bit and do something other than training.  This time he did get some support: the other Energy Slizers helped him buy a session with the Sector’s finest disk-maker.  Luroka worked diligently under the master’s guidance, and in the end, his teacher smiled.  “With this disk, you have proven your worth as my student.”  Disk Level 8 added to Luroka’s inventory!

Nato wanted to think outside the box and try forging a disk using nonstandard materials.  Once he had selected them, he set about forging, positive that he would produce a disk like no other.  The end result was a disk about as strong as a dime store Frisbee.  Bummer.  Disk Level 1 added to Nato’s inventory!

Jamie stuck to its brawler philosophy and decided to punch Electric Atoms out of lightning bolts.  But, even for a master brawler, getting the timing right to punch lightning bolts is really, really hard.  To its credit, Jamie did manage to punch one lightning bolt!  Just one, though.  Resource Level 1 added to Jamie’s inventory!

Bonkle decided to make a disk on his own this time, feeling the old master he had worked with previously was full of nonsense.  He mixed what he remembered of the technique with what he thought would do better, and in the end, he successfully made a disk!  Comparing them, however, he was loathe to admit that the last disk he made was a better product.  Roll produced Disk Level 3, overruled by Disk Level 5 already in inventory.

Round 4 battles are on!  Post your choice of Physical, Disk, or Resource, OR state that you’d like to Fight an Elemental Monster!  Whatever you decide, make sure you speak up before Friday, 2:00 PM EST!

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Wow... that was truly dismal...

Regardless, I think I'll go fight an Elemental Monster this round.

Round 4 battles are decided!

Pahrak once again told everyone that there were no matches this round.  It took the Mustache Slizer that was definitely not a Pahrak Va nearly an hour to dig him out of the popcorn.

Nato is Supercharged +1 for two rounds!

ToaTimeLord is Supercharged +3 for two rounds!

Bonkle is Supercharged +3 for two rounds!

fishers is Supercharged +1 for two rounds!

Jamie is Supercharged +3 for two rounds!

Luroka, you’ve got an option this round: since you had no opponent I did a roll and you got Supercharge +1, but if you’d rather keep your Supercharge +3 for the next round instead, you can.

Round 5 preparations have begun!  Post your choice of Train, Gather, or Forge before Saturday, 8:30 PM EST!

Edited by Galactic Commander Pahrak

I think I'll take another shot at crafting a Disk.