The Shadow Horde Rises in Elemental Beasts Character Video

The official LEGO Bionicle Facebook page has released a character video for the Lava, Storm, and Quake Beasts, collectively known as the Elemental Beasts or Shadow Horde. Under the command of Umarak the Destroyer, they appear to be a serious threat to Okoto that even the united Toa and Elemental Creatures will have a hard time overcoming! How do you think they fared in the translation from plastic building toys into animated characters? Follow the link above to watch the video, then share your thoughts in the Talkback topic!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

I like the video. It is epic! The Beasts look well animated. They even look better than their set forms. Like Umarak, they have spikes on their backs and arms, similar to Doomsday from the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie or DC Comics in general. Perhaps we could call them "Doom Beasts"? Lol.:P I find that very cool.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I'm a little disappointed that we didn't receive multiple character videos like last year, but I think these creatures are less individualized, so it might not be necessary. The animation looks awesome, plain and simple.

• Upvote 1

MVT Lego Space Galactic Cruiser

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/593592ef-5da6-4a2a-9422-a17e0f8438ea

Please help and support this project! Your contribution is greatly appreciated. 

Here is the teaser from Youtube for those who want to see it that way.

I really like the darker tone that is teased in this teaser. It looks like the Toa are going to have their hands full dealing with these beasts.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 2 weeks later...