About raffle prizes

Mate.397

Hi, so I was wondering, how long does it usually take for a raffle prize to be sent? I've sent BlackSix my postal information twice for the two raffle prizes, though I didn't get any confirmation about the topic. I'm just a bit new to the whole raffle thing (first time winning raffles here) so I don't really know how it goes.

Thanks for the help.

I haven't done a raffle before, so I'd just suggest that you wait a bit, alternatively, see if you can pick it up at a convention, if it's easier on time and shipping.

Convention pick up would be a good idea, though since I'm in Europe and the San Diego Comic Con is in the USA, it would be more cost effective to have it shipped to me.

I haven't done a raffle before, so I'd just suggest that you wait a bit, alternatively, see if you can pick it up at a convention, if it's easier on time and shipping.

Convention pick up would be a good idea, though since I'm in Europe and the San Diego Comic Con is in the USA, it would be more cost effective to have it shipped to me.

If you're in Europe it'll take a little longer for you to receive the package, since B6 is in the USA. When you send them your mailing info for the prizes you won't typically receive a reply; you'll just wake up one day to find whatever you won waiting for you on your doorstep.

(This is also a topic that would be better suited to the Q&A forum, for future reference).

If you're in Europe it'll take a little longer for you to receive the package, since B6 is in the USA. When you send them your mailing info for the prizes you won't typically receive a reply; you'll just wake up one day to find whatever you won waiting for you on your doorstep.

(This is also a topic that would be better suited to the Q&A forum, for future reference).

I see, I just thought I ask as BlackSix's message says that if there is no response within a month the prize will go to someone else, and I thought him not responding means he didn't get my message.

Bumping over to Q&A.  Also leaving open for Sixboss to weigh in on this himself.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

As I said in reply to your post in the Talkback topic, I've been very busy lately. When I do send out your prize, I will send you a PM letting you know.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Ah, okay then, my other guess was the raffle event will end and then everyone gets their prizes, thanks. And my bad, didn't know you made a reponse to that, last time I checked there wasn't any.

As I said in reply to your post in the Talkback topic, I've been very busy lately. When I do send out your prize, I will send you a PM letting you know.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Ah, okay then, my other guess was the raffle event will end and then everyone gets their prizes, thanks. And my bad, didn't know you made a reponse to that, last time I checked there wasn't any.

Seems like this is cleared up!

tumblr_njacykSpCn1tryxewo1_250.gif

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg