Toa Ihikan Ex

tourmalinex

So I take it this is just a mod of the Mata Nui Titan set with a custom mask based on the movie?

I can dig it.  Only nitpick is that the mask looks more like his Noble Turaga mask than his Toa one.  Don't get me wrong, the mask looks excellent, but it would probably fit better with, say, a Turaga Lhikan MOC.

Edited by Shinken Green

Its  not  to scale with the "Mata Nui Titan"  his torso is a design I have been using from 2004, the hands are model after Axons, the arms where based 3 other sets , the  legs are my own design and the feet are based on another MOC that I like.

Edited by tourmalinex

his torso is a design I have been using from 2004

Funny, I didn't realise the Inika torso was around back then.

This is just a slightly modified 2008 Takanuva, so I can't say much about the build because it's not really your design. Just has a few different parts swapped or tacked on. I will say the piraka feet on the shoulders don't look too good though, they leave the shoulders looking rather exposed. And the two blue pins on the arms stick out way too much, and I don't see why they would even be there if they're not doing anything.

As for the colours, well... if you were going for Lhikan I don't think it really works. There's not enough red being used and there's way too much grey, making it look more like Maxilos tbh. Also, too much silver and not enough gold.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png