Hitman: The Revival

Voxumo

I can't believe Smoke and I both choose Breath of Wild.

With the same weapon.

Fun while I lasted.

Smoke Monster has a history of targeting me in Hitman, if I recall

I believe this is actually my first Hitman game I ever played. I don't recall playing any before this one. Though I admit I may be wrong on that...

Anyways, I didn't think the sledgehammer would've been such a popular weapon of choice. Then again, with it being such a cool weapon, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. :P

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Slogan for Hitman: "At least in hitman if you die round 1, it's guaranteed you won't be dying alone."

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So all kills are in. I'll try to have the scene up by evening tuesday. Must say... Unexpected results this round.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Night 2

Tick. Tick. Tick. Doooong!!

Once again the daunting clang of clocks striking midnight echoed through all corners of the village. Again fear gripped the few survivors of this murderous game as they prepared for the worst.

------------------------------------------

"This will be great! With the sheer number of Explosives at my disposal, half this darn village will be leveled and with it that Ba-Matoran." Smoke Monster muttered with just a hint of insanity lacing his voice from atop the water tower. From his view he could easily see the village and the carnage he was about to unleash. Running over a mental checklist once more he nodded in approval and flipped the hatch atop his remote, thumb hovering just above the button "Let the flames consume thy enemies!" Smoke Monster shouted to the night sky, thumb colliding with the small red button. Eyes wide he watched the explosions, or at least he would have if there were any explosions.  "Wha... wha... What? No.. No." Smoke Monster sank to his knees atop the tower, dropping the remote which slid to the ground far below "Everything should have worked. My calculations were perfect."

And his calculations were perfect, but alas a certain Su-matoran had tampered with the frequency in which the explosives were supposed to be set. Though much to the surprise of Trijhak, whom had watched the water tower from an alley nearby, his own calculations had failed. When Smoke Monster had pulled the trigger, his own explosions should have turned on him, with the additional C4 secured to the water towers set to the original frequency.

"I'd suggest you not get in the way of my kills." Trijhak felt a particularly sharp object pressed against his back. "Next time you may not come out so lucky." FF whispered close to Trijhak's ear while withdrawing the knife from his back. Trijhak turned as soon as he felt safe, though FF was nowhere to be seen. "Darn Ko-Matoran. Clearly they have an unfair advantage in such a location." 

A dagger whizzed through the air above Trijhak, slicing through a section of overhang, resulting in yet another snow pile to come collapsing atop Trijhak. "I hate you." He muttered as he once again began to free himself.

However to the surprise of Trijhak the dagger kept flying, until it made contact with a defeated Smoke Monster atop the water tower. The ce-matoran crumpled instantly, his corpse sliding from atop the tower, hitting the ground with a sickening thud.

Content with the likelihood of their success, FF retreated from the alley, heading back for the storage shed they had claimed as their haven. Hand on the handle they paused, head tilting a tad downwards and too the side. Swiftly they turned, a dirk being drawn from the confines of the cloak as they turned. Cling! Metal made contact with Metal as FF managed to deflect Toru's Kris at the last moment. With what strength they mustered they pushed back against the Ba-matoran and once enough room had been made kicked at his stomach, sending Toru stumbling back.

"You thought you could sneak up on me? Ha, that is humorous." FF sneered at Toru, dirk still held at the ready. "You'd best run off, as you aren't my target." FF warned "But you're mine!" Toru shouted back, lunging at FF with all the ferocity he could muster. 

Thung! Thung! Clang!

The sounds of the knife fight rang out in the otherwise silent night as both combatants fought fiercely. Toru, who had only wielded a knife in lessons before did not like his chances of winning this, as FF clearly proved to hold far more experience in the art of the knife than he did. 

With one final push and shove FF sent Toru's kris flying from his hands and into the roof above where it held firmly. Toru himself was sent tumbling into the snow. "I tried to give you a chance to live! But no, you had to push forward. Screw the rules of this 'Game', I am going to snuff out your existence here and now!" FF screamed. Gripping their Dirk tightly in both hands, FF prepared to plunge the weapon into weakened Toru's chest. However mid-plunge they felt an unfamiliar sensation within their neck. Letting the dirk fall to the side, they reached for the back of their neck, feeling the handle of the Kris now sheathed within their neck. The vibrations from the scream had been enough to dislodge the kris from the roof and send it tumbling into FF.

"This is impossible." is all FF could mumble before they collapsed atop Toru, of which the Ba-matoran quickly scrambled out from beneath the corpse. "I... I shouldn't be alive." and the Ba-matoran would not be wrong, for despite all odd's and chances he killed his chosen target. The Gods of Hitman seemed to favor the newcomer.

"In no way was this the outcome I was expecting." The Host murmured to himself "The Newcomer and the Veteran remain. Will his luck remain?" 

Night 2 Deaths:
Smoke Monster via Knife
FF via Knife 

Toru and Pulse, you have 24 hours to send in your kills.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

By all rights Toru, You should not have succeeded. You rolled the 1 number that would get you your kill. I was honestly surprised, because before rolling I did not think you would get your kill.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Night 3

-------------------------------------------

"You know only one of us will survive this right?" Trijhak asked of the Ba-Matoran that stood across from him in the street.

"Yeah. But I'm not going to die without a fight." Toru replied, his words expressing confidence, but his fingers betraying it as they trembled slightly.

"Good." 

With the toll of the clocks, both combatants drew their chosen weapons. Toru was the quicker of the two, revealing an over/under double-barreled shotgun. With a smirk he leveled the shotgun at Trijhak while the su-matoran tossed with what appeared to be grenade. With a satisfying yet underwhelming click Toru fired, only to discover he had forgotten to reload the gun from his test firing of it.

Trijhak did not have time to appreciate the failure as he was too busy running from Toru and the grenade he had tossed at the Ba-matoran's feet. Having counted down in his head, Trijhak dived at the last second, hands coming to cover his ears. 

Yet again there was no satisfying boom, and Trijhak removed his hands from his ears, looking over his shoulder at Toru, who still very much stood in one piece. Toru bent over to pick up the dud, and examine it, curiousity evident in his eyes.

He tilted the grenade upside down, allowing a small trickle of water to pour out. "Seems your soggy grenade failed ya mate." Toru chuckled, tossing it back towards Trijhak as he turned to leave. Trijhak scrambled towards the explosive, cursing to himself. "I knew I should not have left it in my coat pockets." Determined to not fail again, Trijhak left as well, already thinking out his next plan.

-------------------------------------------

Night 3 deaths:
None

You have 24 hours to send in kills.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Well... as long as they both don't choose each other's Highest resistance, it shouldn't go on too long. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I view mate as more a term of comradery then it's association with australians. If I wanted you to be australian, I have far better terms I could use.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 4 weeks later...

So, did we end up eternally failing to kill each other?

No.. Toru's explosives failed to kill Pulse, and Pulse managed to kill Toru with a piano wire.

Just was extremely put off from writing the scene from someone's actions, and whatever oomph I had to write vanished. Though I'll likely try to write a proper scene sometime this week, just to make sure Hitman is buried once more properly

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 2 weeks later...