BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Imrukii, using the near godly power of fire he had been gifted, lept backwards some distance from pulse, with a trail of fire in front of him pushed towards pulse in the process, the Toa of Fire retrieved Akorua from his back and managed to land to his feet, almost floating downwards.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Pulse [HEALTH: 20/20]

Reacting quickly to the fire pushed towards him, Pulse sprayed water from his hands, turning the fire in front of him into hot steam. Still dangerous, however, much less so than it would have been otherwise. [-1]

Pulse [HEALTH: 19/20]

Now very slightly injured, Pulse sent out a bubble of water, towards Imrukii's feet, with the intention that it would pop and coat the ground in water temporarily (it would soon evaporate, the arena being the Great Furnace after all), with the hope that it would make the ground slippery enough for Imrukii to trip. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

TimeLord looked across the arena and desided to cause a little more chaos.

"Skill spiders get yourselves to the catwalks it's about to get hot in here."

TimeLord snapped his fingers and molten lava began pouring out onto the ground.

Players the ground floor is quickly being covered in lava and will soon become impossible to walk on. I suggest moving to the higher ground.

If you come in contact with lava it counts as -8 from health.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Imrukii managed to land within the puddle of quickly evaporating water, but fighting fire with fire the water evaporated so quickly and away from his feet that it had no affect whatsoever. And using his hightened power of fire, Imrukii flew above the ground with a continuous yet sparing jet of fire below him just enough to avoid the Lava flowing to the ground level by a few feet to spare.

[HEALTH: 20/20]

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Imrukii sensed something coming at him from his right-back side, but was unable to entirely avoid the electric blast fired at him, and the residual electric shock hurt him and threw him off balance. -1

[HEALTH: 19/20]

Managing to get his balance back, whilst managing to avoid falling into the lava, in retaliation Imrukii fired a massive flair of energy at ShadowVezon, unaware of just how much emense power he actually unleasted from his blade.

OOC: The flair should cause about 4 - 6 damage upon direct hit, but will do less if attempted to be dodged. But it's chaotic and difficult to predict.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Seeing Imrukii avoid his attack and then not retaliate, Pulse turned his attention and noticed the lava covering the floor. Not wanting to get his feet melted off, Pulse threw his trident upwards, with the goal of having it land upon a catwalk above the floor - and it did. Pulse teleported to his trident, only to find that the catwalk he was now on was covered with Skull Spiders, one of which he'd accidentally crushed under his feet. With a loud sound. Which attracted a lot of Skull Spiders, and Pulse soon found himself running across the catwalks, from a swarm of skull spiders. 

"What's worst than lava.

Hmm.....

I know!"

TimeLord opened a portal and released 50 Visorak onto all the cat walks.

If you are bitten by a Visorak you loss -4 health and one power as you become a Hordika.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Imrukii stayed clear of the oncoming Visorak raining down, some by webs, others just spiraling out of control, but all towards the catwalks, which were far enough away from him for them not to be of really any concern but still, their mutagenic capabilites kept the Toa on edge of them.

pure_muscle.png

Nato [20/20]

"Oh, come on," Nato groaned, cursing whichever power had seen fit to grant Timelord the role of judge. With Visorak swarming part of the upper furnace, Skull Spiders clamouring over the lower catwalks, and lava swiftly spreading across the floor, Nato didn't like his chances of surviving longer than the next five minutes. And that wasn't even accounting for the horrible disadvantage he was already at, thanks to the conditions of the arena.

As he clambered up onto one of the catwalks, he spotted a distant pair of Visorak trying with limited success to scuttle towards him. The Great Furnace had been built for Matoran, after all, and Visorak had significantly more girth than a Matoran, making it difficult for them, with their wide-splayed legs and comparatively tiny pointed feet, to find purchase on the too-small catwalks that they'd been unexpectedly ejected onto. 

Deciding not to wait around for the struggling spiders to start firing their rhotuka at him, Nato pushed on, deeper into the furnace complex, gazing around warily for any sign of his fellow combatants, or their NPC assailants. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Still running from Skull Spiders, Pulse saw a figure in the distance, beyond a strange mess of... something that didn't quite look familiar at first, but then the familiar shape of a Rhotuka whizzed just barely past his face. Calling upon the powers of Usain Bolt, Pulse now was a very good time to speed up towards the figure, although while doing so, he had tripped over the carapace of a Visorak. Not wanting to get horribly mutated, Pulse brought the blunt end of his trident down upon it, extending the hidden prong to pierce its carapace and hopefully kill it, or if not, at least slow it down. Pulse heard a hiss from behind, and realised he'd failed to notice that there was a second visorak... deciding not to stick around, as Skull Spiders were also on their way, Pulse resumed calling upon the power of Usain Bolt to speed towards the distant figure, who turned out to be Nato, and as he got closer, Pulse prepared to thrust his trident forward.

Nato [20/20]

Hearing and feeling the vigorous clanking on the catwalk behind him, Nato powered up his Mask of Speed, hoping to simply outpace whatever was charging after him. A brief backwards glance made it clear that that stratagem wasn't going to work in this case. 

"Wait!" He skidded to a stop, hastily throwing up a barrier of ice on the catwalk between himself and Pulse. It wouldn't hold long in this heat, but hopefully long enough for Nato's purposes, "Let's talk about this! Think about it - we've both got speed powers, and we're both at a major disadvantage, especially since Timelord handed the fire powerup to the one guy who definitely didn't need it. We'd stand a much better chance of surviving this if we worked together!" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

[HP: 20/20] ShadowVezon lept to another catwalk to avoid Imrukii's attack, but the blast knocked him off course and he barely managed to grab the edge to avoid falling into the lava below. [HP: 17/20] ShadowVezon started climbing up in the hopes of avoiding the majority of the approaching creatures (hoping that the Visorak would have trouble staying on the higher platforms), taking shots at Imrukii.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

"EHEM!? The one guy who didn't need it? I haven't won a single round of this game. You're lucky I have higher moral standards than to just fire a barrage of fireballs at you and Pulse, therefore completely crippling any chances of escape. But don't test me." Shouted Imrukii to Nato.

But with that, Imrukii jerked away to the side to avoid ShadowVezons oncoming attacks, occupying his attention elsewhere for the time.

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

Pulse halted a mere few centimetres from Nato, jerking his trident back. "Then... I accept your offer. 

This furnace, it's very, very hot, and with Imrukii having that mask, likely to get hotter. I propose using this heat against them. This furnace, after all, is home to the Morbuzakh. And the Morbuzakh feeds off of heat. I propose... making it aware of the fighters in the furnace, barring us, and directing the maximum heat possible towards it to accelerate its growth... growth along temporarily constructs of ice, formed by you. Constructs, that when melted, make the Morbuzakh slam down upon others and waking it up for real. "

'Pulse, I can totally hear you..." said Imrukii. And without hesitation Fired two knock-back fireballs at the two fighters, hoping to knock them away from one another, but not off of the platform. yet, being one to show some level of mercy, Imrukii summoned spires of fire behind both Pulse and Nato at a safe distance to cut them off from the oncoming Visorak. But the spiders could now fly, so that too was a factor to dealt with.

OOC: The fireballs do minimal damage, they by nature are meant to just knock back. So they do between 0 - 1 damage.

pure_muscle.png

Imrukii, generally damage is left to the receivers discretion as long as it isn't absurd. Also i'm not seeing an hp counter in your posts, be sure to keep track in your IC posts.

Kay. I've been keeping track of it in my head, but for reference my health is at [19/20].

pure_muscle.png

OOC:

Imrukii follow the rules.

IC:

"A Morbuzakh. This could get interesting but let's make it more difficult."

A portal opened and out came 20 Vahki.

When Vahki attack with a disc it's -4 health. When Vahki attack directly with their tool/weapons it's -2.

Pulse reeled backwards as one of Imrukii's fireballs hit him, and then, much to his surprise, he found himself hit up the side of the head by a kanoka disc. [-4]

"Alright, now... Morbuzakh don't feed off of water, unfortunately... but I can still agitate it." Pulse proceeded to dash forward, again calling upon the power of Usain Bolt, leaping over a few Skull Spiders and diving under a Visorak that had flew over the fire, and sprayed water as intensely as he could at currently inert vine of Morbuzakh, which had been growing around a pillar, though what it held up, Pulse could not see. 

[HEALTH: 15/20]

Nato [20/20]

Raising his hand, Nato sent off a blast of ice energy to intercept the incoming fireball, then turned to- "Oh, this is just getting ridiculous," he groaned, as the Vahki came screeching through their portal, two of them making a beeline straight for Nato himself. 

The mechanical monstrosities landed before him, staffs scything out towards him. One scored a glancing hit to his shoulder [18/20], while he managed to deflect the strike of the second with his sword. He retaliated with a roll of the Banned Head, bowling the legs out from under the pair, and brought his sword crashing down atop the head of one of the Vahki, cracking the carapace and mangling the fragile clockwork computing system within, effectively disabling the being. 

The second Vahki lurched to its feet, striking out with its staffs once again. Nato dodged to the side, clambering up onto the catwalk's railing and using it as a stepping pad to jump on top of the Vahki's bulky, flat head. It reared back in confusion, and he plunged the point of his sword down into the top of its skull, skewering its circuitry. The vanquished Vahki tumbled forward, and Nato carefully dismounted from his precarious perch, landing back on the catwalk in a practiced roll. 

"Why..." he panted, glancing furtively at his surroundings as he caught his breath, "...does everything hate me?" 

Imrukii [19/20]

"Hmm.. Let me think. universal karma? You winning every other round.. Hmm... Maybe not that.. Or maybe, just maybe, it's because you're cold hearted? Maybe? Possibly? eh, probably not. Honestly, I am rather clueless here myself too." said Imrukii to Nato.

"Yet... It wouldn't be particularly fair if you happened to be swarmed by Vahki and Visorak, now would it? Same goes for Pulse, and literally everyone else here, so... But wait a minute, there's another threat, the Morbuzakh. The beast of plant feeds off of raw heat, in which that I am expelling.... And we are surrounded by... Ah well." And with that, Imrukii fired a barrage of near plasma-state flairs of fire at the incoming Vahki swiftly moving in the directions of both Nato and Pulse. Than Imrukii summoned a wall of fire surrounding both Nato and Pulse, to try and repulse the oncoming enemies. Rapidly, as the surrounding enemies either fled or were burned alive, the walls spread away from the center until the was enough room to move around within them, than the two walls joined together and soon dissipated away, leaving a scene of carnage upon the catwalk.

"There." said Imrukii "No more threat. Well, ignoring the Morbuzakh, mind you."

pure_muscle.png

"Oh Imrukii there is always a threat."

TimeLord snapped his fingers and the fallen skull spiders, Vahki, and Visorak rebuilt themselves but this time they looked different they all had a blue glow.

"All of my little pets now have twice the health they once had."

TimeLord then tossed Nato the staff of Ultimate power.

"I think you'll need it soon traveller."

All creatures I have summoned still have the same attack value as previous but will take twice as much strength to defeat.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Imrukii [19/20]

Now in quite the bizarre situation, meant to fight his enemies, but realizing the totally unfair situation they were in, Imrukii was stuck between a rock and a hard place morally. He could endlessly expend energy to keep on fighting the revived Vahki and Visorak, and have the constant threat of the ever awakening Morbuzakh to deal with. Or, he could just kill, or at least defeat both Pulse and Nato. It. Rubbed his conscious the wrong way, but he realized that was exactly what was being pushed on him. Imrukii had a feeling in his heart, that of the two upon the platform helped bring his demise in another time and place, but he knew two opposing factors, 1. the individual who did bring his end was neither of the two in front of him, he could feel in his soul. And 2. Imrukii knew forgiveness, a trait learned through pain ever worse than that in which he was facing, or had faced during the game. It would be unjust to slay either.

Imrukii placed his hands upon his head, and floated over to a seperate catwalk to think and meditate over this situation, away from the fighting. Though without thinking he realized he could just kill himself to spare others. He sat there, contemplating... Releasing heat, unbeknownst...

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Nato [18/20]

"And what, exactly, am I supposed to do with this?" Nato frowned, glancing back and forth between the staff in his hands, and the being who'd given it to him, "What use is a weapon that can only damage other fighters when none of us are actually fighting each other?" 

[HP: 17/20] ShadowVezon had managed to barely hold off the creatures before, but the flying Visorak managed to overwhelm him, causing the Skakdi to temporarily lose control over his elemental power. [HP: 13/20] ShadowVezon decided to climb to higher ground when he saw Nato receive the Staff of Unlimited Power and instantly recognised the weapon, causing the Skakdi to make a mad scramble up to Nato's position. "It's far more versatile than it appears, Nato. In the hands of someone who knows how to use it, in my hands, it could allow us to end this infestation."

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pulse [HEALTH: 15/20]

Seeing the Skull Spiders, Visorak, and Vakhi rebuild themselves to be stronger, Pulse sighed in exasperation. Thankfully, Vahki were entirely mechanical, robotic creatures, and as far as Pulse recalled, that generally meant they had a very hard time functioning in water. Since he had been hit in the side of a head, a few Vahki had been advancing upon him, somehow stronger and more resistant, and now glowing blue.

"I will fill this place with water, if only for a fleeting moment, and then with steam, boiling steam. Collateral damage is inevitable."

Simultaneously calling upon the speed of Usain Bolt and his own control over water, Pulse began to attempt rapidly summoning a massive wall of water, one to fall down upon the Great Furnace, boil, and then turn to steam, to scald all entities present. 

Nato [18/20]

The Okotoan was about to call Shadowvezon's bluff when Pulse announced his intention to steam-fry the entire furnace. Nato hunkered down, focusing as much elemental energy as he could muster into forming a protective shell of ice around himself. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

TimeLord looked down at what Imrukii was planning then at the creatures and the lava.

"What have I done? What have I become? This... This isn't me. I have to do something."

TimeLord's eyes glowed with energy and suddenly all the creatures the skull spiders, Visorak, Vahki all exploded to ashes. TimeLord then killed the Morbuzakh by sending it to a ice moon somewhere.

TimeLord went to the catwalk Imrukii was on and rushed over to him.

"Imrukii you don't have to do this. I'm sorry for putting you in that situation I should have used my full powers wiser. You don't have to take your life, your the only friend I have in this universe don't do this."

No more creatures there all dead.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Nato [18/20]

"Dude... you do realise that we just respawn for the next round, right?" 

Just a friendly reminder that the round will be ending tomorrow. I'll also be opening early signups for the next three rounds in my blog. Following that, I'll be posting a blog entry of the first post so I can edit it there. Be sure to stay tuned for updates!

bBhcfWO.png

Imrukii stood up beside TimeLord, looking over to him he said simply "Plan your moves, don't just toss the dice at random expecting everything to sort itself out. Everything has an order, even time itself. It will find an order of events in which to play off from, but not the one you would have wanted at heart."

And with that, Imrukii looked to the upper catwalk, and still having the power of teleportation, Imrukii teleported himself to the upper catwalk, Akorua drawn, ready to give both Pulse and Nato a proper final duel.

pure_muscle.png

Nato [18/20]

"Finally," he grinned, drawing his sword, "And just to make things interesting..." he dropped the Staff of Unlimited Power over the railing, where it splashed into the searing lava below, quickly melting into sludge, "...no one should have that kind of power." 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

[HP: 12/20] Nato was right of course but ShadowVezon, having had that power, grew enraged. With nothing now holding him back, he charged at Nato with his chainsword and swung a downward slash to slice him in half.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Nato [18/20]

He twisted to the side, Shadowvezon's swing still managing to score a crushing blow to his right arm as he did. [14/20]. "I was saving this for Imrukii..." Nato growled, sheathing his sword and drawing the Snake Cannon, "...but I guess I'll have to use it on you instead."

With that, he fired off his Ultimate Weapon, all ten points of its guaranteed damage directed right at Shadowvezon. 

[HP: 12/20] ShadowVezon got hit head-on by the Ultimate Weapon and tumbled off the catwalk, losing grip of the Chainsword and crashing into a lower platform, barely avoiding the searing lava below. [HP: 2/20]

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Pulse [HEALTH: 15/20]

Surprised to see the various creatures in the furnace explode to ashes, Pulse desperately tried to prevent summoning his own wall of water, to no avail. Too much had already been summoned, and there was now only one course of action: taking it within himself, the scalding water that would soon be steam. Quite unaccustomed to heat, doing so seared the entirety of his body as he writhed in pain and fell, body splayed across the catwalk and fully drained of his elemental power [-7], though still able to continue on, for he was not dead yet.

Getting up, albeit slowly, Pulse crept towards Imrukii and bowed, gripping his Trident with both hands. 

"No... more... elements, powers. Just... weapons."

[HEALTH: 8/20]

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

Just a friendly reminder that the round will be ending tomorrow. I'll also be opening early signups for the next three rounds in my blog. Following that, I'll be posting a blog entry of the first post so I can edit it there. Be sure to stay tuned for updates!

OOC:

Could you also post it here because it is very difficult to look blogs up on mobile.

Also can I come up with the special weapon for the winner.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

OOC: I wish I haden't slept last night.

IC:

[19/20]

Imrukii could sense Pulse behind him, and wasting no time, Imrukii lept into the air, and managed to to slash the back of Pulse's mask with the tip of the unactivated Akorua, which would only do about between -1 and -2. Imrukii landed to his feet, in the position behind Pulse.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png