BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Blade yelped in surprise as she felt the claws digging against her shoulder even more, causing pain even through the barrier. She kept as much focus on both the barrier and her electricity, as she attempted to swing her electrified sword up the insectoid, hoping that maybe, just maybe, she could either knock him away, or deal more damage.

As the Electrified sword made contact with Vox's arm once more, it was enough to counter the electricity that was causing his hand to contract. Taking advantage of the second of relapse Vox swung his arm away from the shoulder as he kicked himself away from blade, landing a meter or two from her.

"Hu... Should really be more careful... with your power." Vox huffed, the spot where Blade's weapon had struck visibly singed "If you aren't careful... Hu... Could be your own downfall."

Shaking his head to clear away the fog, Vox reached for his three Boltikons, deciding to fight Blade more traditionally. Especially now that he's had two charges to his strength. Widening his stance, Vox held all three boltikons at different angles, ready to block or parry whatever angle Blade may attack from.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Blade panted, as she let her hand fall to her side. She felt she could still use it, but she couldn't deny that the claws had dealt a lot more damage than she anticipated. However, she also noticed during that attack that the sword strikes were doing nothing in comparison.

Blade quickly sheathed her sword, and fired off a bolt of lightning toward Vox, figuring that those attacks were doing more to hurt the insectoid than anything else she was doing so far.

Pulse, unprepared for another bolt of electricity so quickly, found himself electrified, by ShadowVezon. Recovering, Pulse threw his trident over ShadowVezon, teleported to it behind ShadowVezon, and sent out a small blast of water and waited until it was well on its way towards ShadowVezon, then threw his trident back over ShadowVezon, once again teleported to it, again in front of ShadowVezon, and once again threw it to ShadowVezon, teleporting to it when it closed in on ShadowVezon, attempting to thrust it in ShadowVezon's body. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Of course, in the time it took for Timelord to jump over the blade, turn around so he could actually see where he was swinging, and bring his hammer down towards Nato's head, the Okotoan's Mask of Speed had carried him well and truly out of range. 

"Too slow," Nato snickered, coming to a stop near the edge of the rooftop, "Let's try this again, shall we?" With that, he activated his mask and sped towards Timelord once more, this time jumping as he closed in, sword pointed forwards like a lance, aimed right at Timelord's chest. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Vox cursed as his opponent did the smart thing and resorted to the more efficient power. With the speed that lightning has, there was no logical way Vox should be able to dodge such attacks... and unfortunately there wasn't. As he was hit square in the chest, the sheer power behind the electricity sent him flying backwards, though he managed to stop himself as his claws dug into the stone. Not waiting for a follow-up attack, Vox took to the air. 

Anyone whose ever tried to swat a fly knows just how dang quick those creatures can be despite seeming so slow. This statement was no different for this Insectoid. Hovering above the ground, Vox aimed up his Boltikons and fired several shots at Blade, while trying to predict where the next bolt of electricity might come from.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Blade reacted quickly, as her already hurt left arm was grazed by the Boltikon bullets. Trying her best to dodge away from the rest of the bullets, she tried to close the distance while she charged up lightning ball in her two hands, ready to unleash her power once she was a little closer. And if that bubble could be popped...

TimeLord expected Nato was going to pull a ramming attack so he opened a portal to block the Okotoans attack.

"Too cliché Traveller. Now my move."

TimeLord teleported to the base of the tower he and Nato where on and spotted its main support pillar. TimeLord got his bow out and set the energy beam on maximum. He pulled the trigger and the pillar shattered.

TimeLord then teleported to a near by building and watched as the building started to fall.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Vox's eyes focused on Blade, as he watched the electricity gather in her hands, evident by the crackling and pop of well electricity. "No... " Vox murmured as he assumed what she was going for. Choosing not to hover in one location, Vox moved erratically above Blade, to make himself a harder target. Though he did pause long enough to properly aim his three Boltikons, two shots aimed for her hands, the other aimed for her head. He hoped this would be enough to distract her and accidently misfire her intended attack. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Blade barely managed to dodge out of the way of the bullets, getting multiple slices across her face and hands, but the fighter quickly attempted to position herself beneath Vox. If she managed it... she was going to clap her hands together and send the charged electricity roaring upward to have the zapper meet the bug.

Baffled as to how a portal could "block" his attack, Nato was left in a state of existential uncertainty as he waited to find out where he actually was. When it became clear that Timelord still believed him to be atop the building... which had somehow been transformed into a tower... Nato broke into a run, utilising his mask once more and leaping from the tumbling rooftop. 

The added speed and momentum from the mask allowed him to clear the distance between his current position, and one of the nearby, lower rooftops. The landing wasn't particularly comfortable, but it was far more survivable than the longer fall to the ground below. 

He rose unsteadily to his feet, snickering as he watched the building's wreckage collapse right up against the bubble. For, as specified in this post, the building Nato had been on was right near the edge of the arena. Were it not for Timelord's reality lock, the rubble would've breached the bubble already. As it was, the moment that lock failed, the bubble was going to fail with it. "You should be more careful about where and when you knock down buildings!" He called over to Timelord. "You know what they say about glass houses and throwing stones!"

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Vox was not prepared for the manner of delivery of the attack. Even though he managed to dodge the brunt of the attack, the outer edges of the electricity were enough to fry him well, causing the insectoid to lose momentary control of his muscles, and plummet towards the ground. Though of course he did not plummet straight downward, instead the impact having struck him enough to send him at an arc, away from blade, and towards one of the few standing buildings. The sheer impact of the vortixx sized insectoid hitting the building shattered one of the floors, sending him tumbling into the next floor, cracking it and causing it to become unstable. 

For what it was worth, Vox was still breathing, though even with the immense, newfound strength such impacts had granted him, he was still crumpled against the cracked floor, breathing heavily as he dared not rise yet, lest his body go further into shock.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

TimeLord expecting the reality lock to fail any moment now, created a bubble portal around his head to supply him with the air he needed.

He teleported inside the building at the middle of the city. He closed all doors and windows in the room he was in.

"All things most end so let it be today."

Suddenly the whole city shuttered as the reality lock shattered. Them the bubble popped.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Upon seeing Timelord running away like the coward he was, Nato made his way downstairs, found himself a room, and set about icing over the doors, windows, and other gaps, just as he had done with the sinking pirate ship in the earlier round. 

When the bubble broke soon after, he was safe from the crushing force of the water.

-pokes head in-

Alright, I think I'm all caught up by now.

So, by my understanding, the bubble has officially popped and water is flooding the city. Due to the fact that I want to make this interesting, let's say the water damage is so severe that about a third of the buildings in the city topple over. All characters outside will have only a moment to react.

Nato, who has planned ahead, is safe in his ice bunker.

If there is anything specific anyone wants me to address, let it be known!

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Imrukii, realizing the water flooding in, crawled up into a ball, and released fire energy around him, turning the Water to Steam. This had the undesired affect of putting pressure on Imrukii, and slowly roasting his outer armor and flesh, so whilst this was actively happening, Imrukii looked to see if there was still a standing hut, and indeed there was. Slowly and rather painfully Imrukii marched over to the hut, he opened the door and to his surprise the inside was still dry, and actively so due to him power of fire evaporating the water around him. Imrukii barricaded himself inside, hoping for just some safety in that moment.

EDIT: Made it more descriptive.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

OOC: I can evaporate the water around me. As for the inside of the hut, again my character can only hope that it doesn't flood in. He can swim, and quite well, but fighting in water is rather difficult.

pure_muscle.png

Pulse, seeing the bubble pop, was relatively unfazed. For any other fighter, this would be something to worry about. Pulse, on the other hand, did have control over water. Quickly stepping away from ShadowVezon, Pulse created his own 'bubble' around himself. except it was not so much a bubble as it was the repulsion of water around him, creating a pocket of air as he walked along the ground. Continuing to walk away from ShadowVezon, Pulse looked at what seemed to be a hut, which mysteriously seemed to be emanating heat. Not wanting to try something too risky, Pulse decided to try and bring the currents & pressure of the ocean down upon the hut with one hand, while maintaining his 'bubble' with the other, temporarily dropping his trident aside.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

ShadowVezon had not been fooled by Pulse's attempted misdirection and had sidestepped his attack, and would have retaliated had the bubble not popped. Lacking a method of keeping the water at bay, ShadowVezon was swept away by the oncoming rush.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

As the water came crashing down the building TimeLord was in started to fall. TimeLord teleported to the top of the building next the one was just in and saw they where all underwater now.

"I'm glade I made a bubble portal before all this happened."

TimeLord then spotted a strange sight. It looked like a steaming building.

He teleported inside the strange building and found it was none over than Toa Imrukii.

"It's good to find a friend here."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Nato slumped to the floor, momentarily exhausted. He'd had to continually channel energy into maintaining the barriers of ice, as the building he'd been sheltering in had been one of those collapsed by the wave, putting him in very real danger of being crushed. 

Fortunately, he'd survived, and he very carefully broke apart some of the ice, allowing a moderate trickle of the mutagen-infused water to flood in. Once the room filled, the mutation was complete, and the pressure had equalised, he would leave his hidey-hole and rejoin the battle. 

Imrukii, realizing the water flooding in, crawled up into a ball, and released fire energy around him, turning the Water to Steam. This had the undesired affect of putting pressure on Imrukii, and slowly roasting his outer armor and flesh, so whilst this was actively happening, Imrukii looked to see if there was still a standing hut, and indeed there was. Slowly and rather painfully Imrukii marched over to the hut, he opened the door and to his surprise the inside was still dry, and actively so due to him power of fire evaporating the water around him. Imrukii barricaded himself inside, hoping for just some safety in that moment.

Hmm, now this I'm a bit curious about. Seeing as water is coming down in every direction in the city, it would take quite a bit of Fire elemental energy to continuously turn it into steam. And, let's say you have it and that you begin doing this for a short amount of time before you enter the hut.

The hut itself, let's say the inside was dry (somehow) when you got inside. I would imagine it wouldn't be waterproof. The only reason Nato was safe inside was because he used ice to seal off doors and windows. The hut should be flooding by now. I suppose you could try to focus your fire to try and keep it dry, but I'm not sure how long you can keep this up and still fight people.

In any event, the outside is completely flooded, and I'd imagine water is pouring in. The inside of the hut must be at least overcome with steam, so anyone trying to enter will have to deal with very hot steam.

Now then, Mahri Nui is totally flooded. All players exposed to the water shall be mutated. The currents from the flooding have died down. You may resume battle underwater.

Blade's eyes opened as the torrential water subsided and she found herself breathing water.

Excellent... The fighter began to swim toward the center of the city, intent to get into the best spot for her next move...

As I exit my space, I spot a hut, one with bubbles escaping, no less. I sprint over to it at full speed, and with great speed and power, I fireman kick the door off its hinges. As I unhinge the door, I am met with a faceful of hot steam, and the water sweeps me into the building. I use the immense heat from the steam and redirect it as a wave of heat, directed at the ceiling, to blast the roof off. With water rushing in on all sides, I draw my sword, and use the force of the rushing water to strike Imrukii, before swiming away at top speed.

bBhcfWO.png

I'm trying to look up an official size with no luck. As a guess I'd say it its diameter could be anywhere between ten centimeters to 20 miles.

Edit: Alright, so Mahri Nui was the part of Voya Nui that sank into the sea. According to the wiki, Voya Nui was slightly smaller than Metru Nui, which was about 47 kio long. The missing part of Voya Nui looks to be about two thirds the total length of Voya Nui, so 2/3 of 47 is approximately 32 kio in length. A kio is .85 miles in length so this brings us to about 26 miles long. Of course Mahri Nui official artwork did show multiple bubbles, so the main bubble could be smaller. Of course this is all just guess work and I could easily be off.

Edited by SwagtronYOLO
  • Upvote 1

I'm trying to look up an official size with no luck. As a guess I'd say it its diameter could be anywhere between ten centimeters to 20 miles.

Edit: Alright, so Mahri Nui was the part of Voya Nui that sank into the sea. According to the wiki, Voya Nui was slightly smaller than Metru Nui, which was about 47 kio long. The missing part of Voya Nui looks to be about two thirds the total length of Voya Nui, so 2/3 of 47 is approximately 32 kio in length. A kio is .85 miles in length so this brings us to about 26 miles long. Of course Mahri Nui official artwork did show multiple bubbles, so the main bubble could be smaller. Of course this is all just guess work and I could easily be off.

Are you saying there are other bubbles?

Are you saying there are other bubbles?

OOC: In the canon Mahri Nui, yes. Not in Bionifight's though. (And be glad that nobody else seems to have been affected by the tremendous force of the rush of water from all around Mahri Nui converging on the city at once. Back in the days of Ultimate, half the players would have been instantly killed.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hmm, now this I'm a bit curious about. Seeing as water is coming down in every direction in the city, it would take quite a bit of Fire elemental energy to continuously turn it into steam. And, let's say you have it and that you begin doing this for a short amount of time before you enter the hut.

The hut itself, let's say the inside was dry (somehow) when you got inside. I would imagine it wouldn't be waterproof. The only reason Nato was safe inside was because he used ice to seal off doors and windows. The hut should be flooding by now. I suppose you could try to focus your fire to try and keep it dry, but I'm not sure how long you can keep this up and still fight people.

In any event, the outside is completely flooded, and I'd imagine water is pouring in. The inside of the hut must be at least overcome with steam, so anyone trying to enter will have to deal with very hot steam.

Now then, Mahri Nui is totally flooded. All players exposed to the water shall be mutated. The currents from the flooding have died down. You may resume battle underwater.

OOC: Yes. And with that my character will soon be out of the hut.

IC: As Kuan located Imrukii, Imrukii through the fogging steam and rushing water braced his blade upwards to block Kuan's strike. "Do you ever let up!?"

With water flooding around Imrukii's feet he spots that the door had been blown off, and managed teleport himself to the doorframe. Otherwise now surrounded by water, Imrukii lessoned his elemental energy slowly, so the steam around him would soon dissipate, awaiting Kuan's next move.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

OOC: Yeah, that part definitely was troublesome, though... there's this part everyone forgot about. >=)

IC:

Blade managed to make it to the middle of the city unhindered, as she smiled evilly. The last time she had done this, she had held back and things had gone... interestingly, to say the least. This time, though... she was not about to hold back.

The fighter focused her lightning powers inside of her, charging up the voltage slowly and steadily while keeping her barrier up. She had seen not a single trace of anyone that could truly interfere, and a soft azure glow began to appear around her. The electric user felt her charge quickly rising, and knew that she was about to be ready.

"Time... for... NOVA." With a fierce clap, Blade slammed her hands together, releasing her lightning power with a thunderous roar, intending to send it jolting through the water in the entire city with everything that she had built up.

Imrukii moved his attention to Blade's attacks and teleported away from the attack, but the energy still struck him through the water. That is then when Kuan managed to strike Imrukii. Knocked down, and with his breath knocked out of his lungs, Imrukii summoned a massive orb of fire energy to knock both Blade and Kuan away in-water, with that distraction now in place Imrukii took his attention to himself, he began to choke, so he quickly teleported himself step by step, within the period of about two seconds to a bubble far above him, and managed to stick his head in and breathe in the air within.

Imrukii wished he had a Kaukau at this moment, for it was incredibly difficult to speak underwater without having it sound like a mumbled mess, let alone breathe.

"I wish I had some feasible way to defend myself, not in a long time have I felt so defenseless, I feel more defenseless now than I did when I had my powers taken away. And now for all I know it's 2 against 1.... Unfair... But at least I don't have that gnat Vox buzzing around my head. Ugh... If only TimeLord was around, than maybe he would give me a hand. I have that light-speed jockey Kuan on my tail, and I have to deal with an electrically charged woman too???... Come to think of it, I may be the most boring character here, we have an Interdimensional Rahkshi, a Quick-Jock Toa of Fire, a Giant Insect, A Golden Armored Water-Bound Okotoan Warrior, A Human Girl with Lightning Powers, A Half-Skakdi Shadow Joker, A Water Okotoan Roman looking fella, An Ice Okotoan, and a Living Cartoon Character with a Bad Taste in Fashion....."

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Ooc: imrukii, we can all breathe underwater, and blade attacked everyone and isn't directly pursuing you, just me.

Ic: as i am knocked back by imrukii's attack, i recover, and press on, charging, and attack, then swim away again. I then turn around, charge again, and swim away yet again.

Edited by Salamence

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: can I be mutated? My Kraata is in a water tight suit with a air bubble portal linked to fresh air.

IC:

TimeLord saw Imrukii run out the hut then suddenly he felt a famiular electrical energy shock run through him.

Once he revived he teleported outside and saw Imrukii being attacked by Salamence.

"You leave my friend alone."

TimeLord got his bow out and fired multiple shot at Salamence.

OOC:

Before you say how can I shot underwater, it's a light energy bow light can move through water but slightly distorted.