BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Vox took a deep breath as he licked the corrosive from his face, leaving a faint redness to his chitin. Pahrak may have succeeded in knocking Vox off course, but he did nothing to actually bring Vox to the ground. "All of you are infuriating. You forsake even the barest amount of common sense infavor of pretending to be these godlike fighters. Having been a judge myself I can take pity on what nato has to deal with." 

Vox lowered his arms, and bared his claws towards Pahrak, motioning for the fighter to come at him.

"Don't forget I'm willing to end myself to ensure your death."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Gairu hopped into the portal, ascending to the first tier.  It kinda tickled going through.

Once he emerged, he threw a series of slashes and Sonic bursts at Nato and Vox.

Vox phased through the sonic blasts, as thankfully sound was not solid matter, and reappeared right infront of Pahrak, lashing out with an axe kick aimed for the stumbling fighter's torso. And given the height difference this was easily doable.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

While his teammates climbed to Tier 1 to fight Nato directly, ShadowVezon took advantage of the diversion to take the key for his Hero Cuffs and free himself. With only the Lohrak remaining on Tier 3, ShadowVezon could just about hold out, through he wouldn't be of much use against Nato himself.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pahrak was flung from the platform and hit by a stray hammer arm, ultimately landing in a crumpled heap against the wall of the second tier.

"Axe kick?  My gosh, even his blunt attacks have edges!"

He sat up and shot some incoming Lohrak and then started climbing his way towards tier 1.

Imrukii decided to teleport down, away from the commotion. Searching for ShadowVezon and Kuan.

Imrukii teleported back down, and managed to spot ShadowVezon, he was quickly being swarmed by Lohrak. Imrukii teleported over to ShadowVezon and wrapped an arm around him. Imrukii teleported the recently uncuffed ShadowVezon to Tier 1. "Are we missing anyone?" Imrukii shouted.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

After hearing the announcer speak, Imrukii realized that yes, it would go poorly for us. The judge had great power, and could do really anything. Simply taking away a weapon would not be enough to stop them. Imrukii rushed over to TimeLord, and put his hand on his shoulder. "Don't... get rid... of it... I don't want to see what happens if you do. For your own sake, just give it back to Nato. Call me crazy but, I only worry for our own sake, all of us." said Imrukii.

pure_muscle.png

Satisfied with Pahrak's present predicament, Vox turned his attention towards Gairu, probably the fighter he knew least about. Do you really think it's smart for you to take me on?"

Vox lowered himself towards the ground, taking a very predatory and animalistic stance as he appraised the fighter. Suddenly he charged at Gairu, his arms and legs carrying him forward.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Imrukii silently teleported over to Vox, who was about to tackle Gairu, and smashed himself against Vox to knock him away.

Imrukii stood to his feet, above the currently downed Vox, with a look of stern disapointment. "A snake with wings, now that's something you don't see everyday. You tricked Pulse, and still attempt to assault us?! Are you mad? You can't defeat Nato on your own."

pure_muscle.png

Vox certainly was not expecting the toa to suddenly appear, but thankfully the size difference lessened just how far Vox skidded across the railing, his wings fanning out to decrease his speed. With a hiss he turned towards Imrukii, circling the fighter.

"Who said I intend on fighting nato?" Vox questioned of Imrukii, though did not provide the fighter time to respond as he charged once more. However once within striking distance of Imrukii, Vox phased above the toa, using his momentum to grab the fighter by the shoulders with his talons, flinging him over Vox's back as Vox landed behind where Imrukii once stood.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

ShadowVezon, realising that he wouldn't be much use against Nato, pulled the bayonet from his Menacer and charged at Voxumo, attemtping to cut him in half.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pulse looked at Imrukii with bewilderment. "Stay up here? With Nato? And the Drones? And Machinery? And Electrified Platforms? And the TURRETS?! No thanks. I was safer with the Lohrak!" Pulse said, proceeding to use the infighting of the other fighters to jump - more like fall, painfully - back down to the third tier, where he could hopefully find the key that would actually unlock his handcuffs. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Imrukii, being lifted up by Vox, teleported above Vox, and with his Plasma Blade, Imrukii attempted to drive the blade of energy into Vox's skull, and shank the edge of energy deep into and down his spine. Imrukii than fell back down to the platform, and with a small jet of fire slowed his fall, and landed on his feet.

Imrukii spotted the turret that fired at Pahrak, and teleported over to it and slashed it in two, disabling it. Than Imrukii teleported iver to Pahrak, and peeled him from the wall, again. And brought him back to the platform safely.

Imrukii than faced towards Vox.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

As if Vox would just stand still and allow Imrukii to deliver a killing blow. He dodged out of the way, coming to face his assailants once more "You are disgusting, and it ills me to have to share an arena with the likes of you. You have no regard for the judge or the obstacles he places before you, you pull conveniences out of thin air, and you attack as if your opponents are literal rocks, unable of thinking."

Vox turned towards the charging Shadowvezon, rising to his feet. He waited till the fighter was within considerable distance and phased before him angling his body to the side and holding his arm out like a branch towards Shadowvezon's neck, knowing full and well the fighter would not be able to stop himself in time thanks to momentum.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Realizing his opponents words, Imrukii did take note of the dangers of the arena. "Okay, you want me to get hit, I'll get hit."

And with that Imrukii stood infront if a turret. He got himself blasted into the wall, than fell some tiers down to the flooded snake pit, and got swarmed by both snakes, lohrak, and the remaining Tahtorak that was down there. Whilst Imrukii was being torn apart by his assailants, Imrukii yelled "ARE YOU SATISFIED YET?!!!?"

Imrukii managed to get up, whilst being swarmed, and let out a burst of fire, which blew away the creatures upon him, Imrukii decided to stayed down at tier 5 and fisght through the snakes, Lohrak, and the Tahtorak.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Unfortunately for Vox, he hadn't realised that as he was charging, ShadowVezon had been swinging his blade downwards in an attempt to cut Vox in half. In moving his arm in front of ShadowVezon, he had only succeeded in giving the Skakdi the opportunity to slice it off.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Still down at tier 5, Imrukii released a barrage of fire at the snakes in the flooded floor, singeing them. As for the Tahtorak and the Lohrak, those had yet to be dealt with. The tahtorak grabbed Imrukii by his arms and attempted to bite it. The Tahtorak had just managed to sink it's teeth in before Imrukii teleported on top of it, and drove his blade into it's skull, killing it. Now all the Tahtorak where downed, and what was left was the Lohrak, few snakes, and the turrets on tier 1.

"Okay, the Lohrak will be an issue. But I recon there were ten turrets on tier 1, and now there is at least eight left I am not not hat level anymore, so I hope whoever is can dealt with those."

Right after saying that a Lohrak took hold of Imrukii with it's tail, barely managing to impale him on it.

pure_muscle.png

Even more unfortunately for Shadowvezon, The blades makes contact with vox's arm, though it makes contact with the handcuffs that are still around Vox's arms.

"Well that didn't work out as planned did it?" 

Vox retaliated by thrusting his knee into Shadowvezon's stomach, while shouting towards the ground, likely aimed at Imrukii "No I'm not, as getting yourself injured now defeats the purpose. There's a difference between allowing yourself to be damaged out of spite, and using realism to avoid damage."

OOC: You are telling me you have a sword bayonet attached to a gun about the size of a pistol, perhaps a bit larger... That must be awkward as heck to wield, but ok..

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Well I am trying to make up for my lack of realism prior. I didn't think to take into account the traps set around me and now I am paying that hefty price! be happy I am at least aware of my error!" replied Imrukii.

Imrukii began to be swarmed by a group of Lohrak, not knowing exactly how to down the creatures, Imrukii attempted his best to simply hope that his lack of movement would be enough to drive the beasts away.

pure_muscle.png

Imrukii, noticing ShadowVezon's post, couldn't help but gloat to Vox.  'HAH! Who's the japing one now!?"

As soon as he said that though, the other Lohrak brought their attention to Imrukii, and quickly flew over to try and kill him. Imrukii, would not have any of this, and teleported himself away from he swarm onto tier 2. Where he was quickly swatted by a robotic arm. Knocking him off of his feet. "Okay, I forgot about those..."

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Having landed on the third tier, Pulse got to his feet. The platform he was moving on seemed to be preparing to become electrified, so he prepared to jump to the next platform. And that one was, too. So he jumped to the next, but, without looking, accidentally stepped on a Lohrak, which shrieked. Pulse, paying no mind to this, saw a dent on the wall, and a glimmer inside it. He reached into it, and grabbed it... a key! Unused, it would seem, and one of the last ones used, if not the last one. He quickly unlocked his hand-cuffs, and momentarily celebrated, before getting whacked by a robotic arm of machinery with a screwdriver. Seeing that the Lohrak he'd ignored had attracted a lot of attention, Pulse readied his spear, and skewered it through its head on the spear as it lunged towards him, then shook it off towards the snake pit, hoping to intimidate any other Lohrak coming to investigate the screeching. Deciding not to stick around to find out, Pulse began climbing up to the second tier, though he was shocked a mere second before his feet left one of the platforms of the third tier, as it had become electrified, not to forget the arm of machinery now stabbing the wall around him as he tried to climb. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knife_bayonet This is what the Menacer actually uses though. You'd have been right if I was still using the Super Scope, which simply had a spike superglued to the end, but the Menacer uses a regular combat knife instead (for exactly this reason).

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Imrukii brushed himself off, and proceeded to slice the robotic arm that had knocked him over in two. With a quick slice of his blade, Imrukii looked around. That is when a drone snuck up behind him and shot him in the back of the head. "I thought I had dealt with the last of these!" and with that Imrukii shot a flair of plasma at it from his blade, disabling it.

Imrukii rubbed his head, "Okay, what else now!?" he said to himself. he realized that there were still Lohrak below him, but they were getting closer. Imrukii decided to teleport back up to Tier 1 now, and as he did he was shot by the blast of a turret gun. Imrukii began to run away from the turret's line of fire, when a second one took note of him, and began firing at him. Now Imrukii was surrounded on both flanks and only had mere moments to make his move. Imrukii teleported to the turret on his left and the one on his right spotted him again. As Imrukii ducked, the turret on his right followed, and the blast from that turret destroyed the left turret. Imrukii ducked down below the explosion above his head to avoid being burned.

"Okay, that's one down..."

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Turrets.  Why did it have to be turrets?

Gairu tried his best to dodge the firing turrets, but failed as one of them hit his shoulder.  He fell down a tier, only just managing to grab an extraneous piece of equipment to break his fall.

Imrukii noticed out of the corner of his eye a third turret that had fired at Gairu. "Okay, so it's one down, two to go..?.. Probably more, but.. Ugh.." Imrukii said to himself in a state of dismay.

Imrukii quickly popped his head up than down again, the right turret had noticed him and fire at him. "Okay, I at least know where it is exactly." and with that mental image in his mind, he closed his eyes and teleported tot he right turret, where he took out his plasma blade and embedded it's edge into the top of the turret, and shanked it through, destroying the machinery inside. The turret was still active, but was now jammed in one direction and was unable to fire.

Than the turret that had shot Gairu spotted Imrukii, and Imrukii teleported in mid-air to avoid to shot, than he teleported agin, this to to atop the turret and repeated the same process as before, ram his blade into the turrets and shank outwards. Now another turret was jammed and unable to move.

Imrukii perched himself atop the disabled machines and shouted out 'How many more of these are left!?"

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord quickly opened a portal to block the turret's missile.

"That was a close one now for Nato."

TimeLord quickly ran up to Nato hammer in hand ready to deal a powerful blow.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

"Naughty, naughty, naughty."

Imrukii would feel a presence holding him back, and feel something SNAP as his ability to teleport was taken away.

"Tsk, tsk, Imrukii," said the voice of the host. "You should know better than to think you can so easily bypass all of these obstacles. Silly boy."

The presence (for the host was, for now, keeping their identity and form a secret, of course), seemed to consider something before, with another SNAP, Imrukii felt his plasma blade reduced to a regular old sword.

"That should do it for now," said the host. "But be warned, if you continue, I might just have to steal your fire as well."

And then they were gone... leaving two new Tahtoraks behind, both charging right at Imrukii.

Edited by Voltex

Nato was beginning to understand the Host's pain. This game was a nightmare to deal with. 

On top of all the other madness that had been transpiring, a lone fighter had somehow managed to singlehandedly destroy the teleport blocker, annihilate all of the drones, disable most of the turrets, autohit Nato himself all over the place, and steal the Banned Head... all without giving Nato a chance to respond to any of it. Fortunately, the Host seemed to have that situation well in hand, so Nato focused his attention on his other assailant.

Against these people and their crazy powers, Nato was hopelessly outmatched. But in a straight-up battle, one weapon against another, things became far more evenly matched. 

He leapt to meet Timelord, parrying the hammer stroke with his shield and countering with an arcing horizontal slash aimed towards the arms holding said hammer. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Pahrak shook his head, taking a moment to check how long he had been out.  Seeing Nato swinging at TimeLord, he raised a Jaga Stinger and fired a shot with the intention of knocking his weapon aside.  The turrets responded to his activity and opened fire--he scurried away, getting onto his feet soon enough, and jumped across a few platforms while trying to retaliate at the automatic guns, taking quite a few shots in the process.

Pulse, still climbing up from the third tier to the second tier, found himself getting stabbed a lot. In what seemed like a few seconds, three more arms of machinery had extended out of the walls, and seemed to think he was some sort of Hero, as in the robotic beings. As such, they tried to poke him with all manners of tools, and it was making it very difficult for him to climb. He'd narrowly avoided getting stabbed through the hand by a screwdriver, and failed to avoid getting his back burned by a blowtorch. He'd bashed one of the arms with his foot, though that just made it malfunction even more than it already was. And then he looked over his shoulders, only to see an army of machinery wielding a buzzsaw about to slash into his neck. With a surge of adrenaline, Pulse accelerated his climbing. 

As he climbed onto the a platform on the second tier, he laid down to catch his breath and tend to his wounds, hoping the machinery he'd just climbed past couldn't reach him. He really hoped Nato didn't consider making some 'heroes' in the assembly tower with the 'kill everyone' setting turned on and having them repair the various broken defences.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

With Shadowvezon seemingly dazed, Vox shrugged and turned his attention towards pahrak, who was presently trying to avoid death by turret. Vox took to the air and flew towards pahrak, ensuring to stay out of range of the turrets should they suddenly consider him an enemy

"Well... Seems like you are having some difficulty with those turrets eh?" Vox commented from above

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

TimeLord blocked the attack with the handle of his hammer.

"You fight well for a Okotoan."

TimeLord steps back and opens a small portal in his hand.

"Most people don't know this but the edge of a portal is far sharper than any blade could possibly be."

Suddenly TimeLord tosses the portal at Nato as it spun like a saw blade, aimed at the Okotoan neck.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Unsure of how Timelord had managed to block with his hammer handle when Nato had parried the weapon away mere seconds before, he found himself even more confused by the being's nonsensical prattling about portals (particularly given that creating portals wasn't even actually one of his powers). 

Still, faced with an object spinning through the air towards his neck, Nato did what any sensible person would do.

He ducked. 

Not only that, he rolled forwards, coming up on one knee and driving his sword up towards's Timelord's abdomen. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

(I use portals to teleport.)

TimeLord quickly opens another portal to block Nato's sword from entering his gut.

He then stepped back and pulled out his staff.

"Excellent move Traveler but you'll have to be a bit quicker next time."