BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Pulse looked up at Voxumo. "Please drop me on the third tier. Uh, I'm absolutely terrible at things, but I'll try to drench any gukkos or drones that bother us. Key word being try."

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

TimeLord opened his eyes and stood up slightly dazed he looked around and saw the chaos of rahi species swarming the air.

"How long was I out?"

TimeLord saw Pulse and Imrukii on the tier's below him.

He then looked over the platform and shouted.

"Hey you two I'm going to open a portal for you guys. I also got Pulse's key ready."

TimeLord now fully energized quickly opened a portal.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Vox carefully placed his tallons atop pulse's shoulder, using extreme caution not to puncture his flesh with his talons as he lifted him off the ground. Their speed would be nothing compared to what vox would be capable of without baggage, but it was faster than Pulse walking all the way up. Plus with pulse taking care of the various flying annoyances, Vox could focus on flight.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Seeing Pulse just got a lift from Vox.

He just tossed the keys to him instead.

"Hey Imrukii you coming I can't hold this portal up forever."

Suddenly a electric arm came at him.

TimeLord swiftly smashed it with his hammer.

"That was a close one."

"I can hear you!" Nato hollered, flicking a switch to electrify the platform upon which Timelord was currently standing. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TimeLord jumped from the shock and grabbed onto one of the mechanical arms and swung up to the second tier.

"So this is the second tier. Now where are those teleport blockers?"

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Pahrak looked around.  He wasn't entirely sure where the best route to the second tier was, but he could see plenty of control panels and wiring, and decided the new plan would be the old plan.

Jumping onto a nearby platform, he started firing at the nearest control panel, hoping it would disable some of the killer machinery.  A Lohrak came at him soon enough--he hit it with the flat of Samidare's blade and jumped onto another platform, waving the sword to ward off the gukkos.  When he figured he had at least a second, he resumed shooting the panels.

Gripping ShadowVezon's hand, Gairu fired a series of Sonic bursts, heaving his arm as he did so.  With the final, strongest burst, he flung ShadowVezon up to where his friends were.

He jumped after, boosting himself with Sonic bursts and swinging his Saber at drones, Gukko, and Lohrak.

He landed on the third tier, and rejoined everyone as they battled Nato's waves of creatures.

Upon Timelord's arrival, a half-dozen of the airborne drones broke off from the pack and wheeled towards him, launching crackling blasts of electricity from their barbed forelimbs. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TimeLord spotted the drones and started to defend himself.

He used great agility to avoid the drones electric barbs.

With his trustly hammer he was able to crush two drones but there were still many more.

"Where's Imrukii when I need him."

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Imrukii landed to his feet on the tier below TimeLord. But he was shaking frantically and almost shivering, his eyes were as wide as that of a prowling Muaka, and he seemed to be in a deep state of shock.

"Sorry! I went into a daze! I was gripping the spear as hard as I could, but the height made me freak out, and so I lost focus! I don't know why that happens to me, it just does! Ironic really, having a Kualsi and all!"

Imrukii still shaking, stood directly below TimeLord, give or take a few feet, awaiting his instructions.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

"I'm on it!" Shouted Imrukii.

And with that Imrukii, using his plasma blade, shot down two drones with flairs of plasma, than another two, than four. Singeing them each to a crisp. As the drones kept falling, few had the chance to fire at Imrukii. A group of six drones approached Imrukii from behind, Imrukii ran towards one in front of him, he could feel the ones behind him firing at him. After imapling the one it front of his with his Plasma Blade, he turned his head backwards, flipped up into the air, and landed on his feet to face them all. Three on his left flank fired at him, and using his Kanohi Kualsi he teleported out of the way, than he lept at the ones that were in his right flank, and managed to cut through each of them with his plasma blade. Landing on his feet, the three remaining fired at him, and again Imrukii teleported, this time behind the drones, and Imrukii shot a spire of plasma into them, impaling them and singeing their inner workings.

14 drones lay downed and burning by Imrukii's hand. "This could get exciting, if these machines even served much of a threat." Right after saying that, a Lohrak flew up, and swung it's tail at Imrukii's back. Imrukii heard the beast from behind, and teleported out of the wat of it's tail, only to see the thing fly back down, with it's tail scraping the platform floor. Imrukii let out a 'tch' at the realization of the danger he was in. "Got out of that alive, thankfully. Perhaps it's best if I held my tongue."

"TimeLord! How are you holding out up there!?" shouted Imrukii.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Unfortunately, Imrukii appeared to have forgotten that the blocker on the second tier - where he and Timelord and the drones currently were - was still intact. The moment he attempted to teleport, he slammed hard into an invisible wall and abruptly found himself tumbling down towards the area formerly known as the snake pit. 

Unfortunately, Imrukii appeared to have forgotten that the blocker on the second tier - where he and Timelord and the drones currently were - was still intact. The moment he attempted to teleport, he slammed hard into an invisible wall and abruptly found himself tumbling down towards the area formerly known as the snake pit.

OOC : I'm on the third tier last I checked, unless I missed a detail. If so, do you mind informing me of where?

EDIT: I fixed the posts, sorry about that dun-goof on my part.

(back to playing the actual game)

Imrukii, after slaying the machines, attempted to teleport to the next tier, again forgetting of the blocker. And was quickly falling down. "NO! NO! NO! I SAY NO!!!" Screamed Imrukii, as he found his balance in-aid and managed to teleport himself back to tier 3.

"Okay, focus Imrukii! You have another option!"

And with that Imrukii ran to the edge of the Platform, and flew upwards to tier 2 with a jet of fire below his feet. "Yeeaah!" Shouted Imrukii as he flew to Tier 2. Now standing beside TimeLord, Imrukii, scouted out for the blocker with his eyes. Seeing a swarm of Drones guarding it, he amped up his elemental energy and blasted a barage of fire and plasma energy from his blade and left hand. Incinerating and surrounding the drones in a blanket of death before their mechanical eyes. With his energy draining, and his color fading, at least he was srill conscious to witness the machines buring away. If these machines could feel at all, all they would feel is pain and despair. Imrukii kept on focusing his beam of energy despite draining his energy quickly, blazing through both the drones and the blocker.

When the smoke had clearer, there was a clear charred crator in the side of the building, almost looking as if a small nuclear device had been set off there. However winded and out of energy, Imrukii fell on his face, but the Teleportation on Tier 2 had returned. "I... did it... I think...." Imrukii wispered to himself before passing out.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Once the duo were close to the third tier Vox tightened his grip on Pulse's shoulders, digging his talons into the flesh of Pulse.

"It was foolish for you to trust me." Vox commented as he started to spin swiftly, eventually letting go of Pulse once enough momentum was built, sending him into a cluster of lohraks.

Vox did not stick around to see the result as he flew upwards towards the fourth tier, not bothering to grab himself a key as frankly he found the disadvantage a tad fun, and as a worthy challenge.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Rather disappointed by how easily his assailants were dismantling his defence systems, Nato sent a final order to his remaining assortment of creatures and machinery. The drones ascended to the first tier, coalescing around the final teleportation blocker to form a protective shell over it with their own bodies.

The Lohrak, meanwhile, spread out over the second and third tiers, attempting to entangle the combatants and drag them away from each other, or drop them into the pit below. Anything to keep them divided. 

I collect my key unmolested, then use it to unlock the cuffs. I proceed cautiously through the third tier... Wait no I don't. I'm a toa of FIRE. I draw my sword and charge through tier three to tier two with reckless abandon, hacking at anything that dares try to impede my progress!

Edited by Salamence
  • Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

"I'll get my revenge next round, Voxumo!" Pulse yelled at Vox as he fell and crashed into the Lohraks, as if he was a saturday morning cartoon villain. Pulse, a little bit annoyed, began randomly kicking the Lohrak, only broken by random blasts of water, while searching for a key. "Key, key, key. Where's a key? Someone throw me a key, please." Suddenly, he found... not a key, but a pair of Lohrak biting at his ankles, preventing him from kicking, which even then, was ineffective, since Lohrak could fly. And above him, a Lohrak was about to dive at his face. Terrible situation. Perhaps worse than the snake pit. So, perhaps bizarrely, Pulse decided it was a good idea, and it was not actually a good idea, to channel water through his ankles, blasting the Lohrak away as if geysers had erupted from them. Still the one up above. And now his feet were wet, and he was on a platform that could become electrified at any moment - and so it did, stunning Pulse as the Lohrak above dug its jaws into his neck. And now machinery, usually used for building heroes, had extended out of the wall the platforms were now moving past, and was about to slam down upon him. 

TimeLord getting his staff in hand swung and wacked the Lohrak out of the air.

Once he got them off of Imrukii he bent down to him and examined him.

"Oh no his elemental energy is low.

I can't believe I'm going to do this a second time but he needs it."

TimeLord began to glow with bright golden light. His chest gear turned at a great speed then suddenly a small crack opened in reality above Imrukii. Out. of the crack poured out purest universal energy. When it hit the Fire Toa's body it was quickly absorbed into it.

"Hope this helps him."

Pahrak spotted the machinery headed for Pulse and blasted it apart with his Jaga Stingers.  The Lohrak swarmed him then, so he raised the Bohrok Bunker in order to defend himself.

"I think we're just going to have to push on."

He leapt out of the Bunker shooting.  A few Lohrak latched on to his back, but he kept moving and firing, getting across a few more platforms before scraping them off with Samidare.  A blowtorch jabbed him in the ankle, so he lopped it off with one slash, and then blasted the electrified platform Pulse was on and jumped.  The corrosive energy melted a hole and Pulse fell, but Pahrak caught him and managed to get them to a non-electrified platform.

"Hey Pulse.  How's it going?"

Nato kicked the Banned Head down towards Timelord from behind, aiming to knock him into his own portal. 

Pulse signed in relief as Pahrak saved him. "Not overly well, looking for a key. Then, if we destroy all remaining teleport blockers, my spear can get a lot of the others without teleportation up to the highest tier very quickly. And I'll be able to skewer thAAHNGS" Pulse yelled, as he was interrupted by a piece of machinery swiping at his feet as he was paying more attention to Pahrak, machinery he then crawled over too, rolled on his side, and bashed it with his elbows, to no avail. The sounds of machinery being bashed, of course, attracted the many Lohrak already close or already attacking them, and Pulse soon found that more than handcuffs was binding his hands together, the jaws of not one but two Lohrak were. Instead of deal with the more conventionally, mostly because he couldn't, Pulse decided to bash his hands, and thus the Lohrak, into the machinery that had tripped him, hoping to take out three birds with one stone. 

"Oh boy," Pahrak said, lifting his Stingers.

Unfortunately, a claw arm grabbed him and pulled him off the platform before he could do much of anything.  He tried to break its hold, but realized he was being swarmed by Lohrak, and so had to focus on shooting them down.  When he looked back, he realized the arm was about to throw him into an incinerator.

"Oooooooh no!"

He destroyed the arm and fell, barely able to grab the edge of a platform.  Hoisting himself up, he removed the remainder of the claw and jammed it into a nearby control panel.  Pahrak resumed climbing and shooting once again.

Imrukii sprung up, his senses were supercharged, and he could sense something coming from behind. Imrukii teleported behind TimeLord, and wacked the incoming object out of the way. It hit the floor with a hard smack.

"I've never felt better, that universal energy really did help, or so I think it was such."

Imrukii looked over to the object in question. It was a head... A head he knew well... The head of one who he had called an ally. Imrukii had a stern look upon his face. Picking up the head, Imrukii looked into it's eyes. The eyes glemed back onto him, and with a look of solumn sadness, it was almost as if a raincloud had appeared over his head, he was in such a deep emotional state of solumn depression. Imrukii put the head up to his, and thought to himself "You... He... He was a friend of few... And an enemy of many..." lowering the head from his, Imrukii said "I am just glad I was blessed enough to have been called a friend to him..." somberly said Imrukii.

"TimeLord, I think we should give this poor soul a rest." Imrukii said as he held the head towards TimeLord. "If you could open a portal to somewhere... Peaceful, I think it would be right. He made his mistakes, we all have. But he too deserves mercy I believe." said Imrukii with a somber smile.

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

With much of Nato's forces either protecting the final jammer or busy with those fighters who had been a hassle, Vox found his path rather unchallenged, and with that he decided to take his time. No need to rush as the only threats were the mechanical arms but as long as he stayed within the middle of the arena and away from the walls he was safe. As such Vox paused as he watched Imrukii and Timelord have their little pow-wow. "Emotions have no place in Bionifight." Vox muttered to himself. 

With the jammer on this floor disable, Vox had a devious plan forming within his mind. Flying towards the two, Vox angled himself with his right foot sticking straight out. At the last second he phased towards the head, and when he phased back he bicycle kicked the banned head out of Imrukii's hands and back up towards the tippy top of the tower "Score!!!" Vox shouted at the top of his lungs as the head flew.

"I should have been a soccer player." Vox muttered to himself, tossing his Boltikon back towards the way he came as he attempted to retreat from the now likely upset fighters.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Thanks!" Nato called down, as the Banned Head fell neatly into his waiting hand. 

"Technically, you're all enemies!" Nato called down to them, "Only one of you can be the winner, after all."

"And that one will be me!" Gairu shouted in a cocky manner.  He jumped and performed a 360 slash, decimating several Lohrak and drones.  Once he landed, he created a copy of the Saber and flung it, spear-like, at the first tier.

Pahrak dragged himself up to the second tier, saying, "If there's one target enemy, it only makes sense that we work together to bring them down.  If we each get distracted and focus on our own glory we won't be able to accomplish anything."

He blasted his way across a few more platforms, and then glanced back, trying to get an idea of who was where.

"Pathetic! Just Pathetic Vox! I've known annoying bugs, but you're certainly at the top of that list!"

And with that Imrukii ran off of the platform, with a trail of fire streaming behind him. Imrukii made it to Tier One. His eyes scouting out for Vox. While scouting our for vox, a mechanical arm attempted to grab at Imrukii, Imrukii lunged out lf the way, and sliced the mechanical arm into two with his plasma blade, than he jammed his blade into the arm's circuitry. The machine was down.

Again, with a quick scouting out with his eyes, Imrukii spotted the blocker on the first tier. "Alright, again, here goes nothing." Imrukii reeled up his elemental power. Pointing his Plasma Blade at the swarm of drones protecting the blocker, Imrukii shot a concentrated beam of power directly at the blocker. And onces it had punched the blocker, Imrukii seperated the beam into several seperate smaller beams and rogue particals, completely destroying the blocker's circuitry. Teleportation on Tier 1 had returned.

"I can't do this alone! EVERYBODY WHO IS DOWN BELOW ME! YOU MAKE TO THE FIRST TIER BY TELEPORTING!!!" I DESTROYED THE BLOCKER!!!" shouted Imrukii, hurting his throat in the process. Imrukii than let out a raspy growl, and with that wait, and watched his back for anything next to come.

pure_muscle.png

Imrukii, realizing that the drones were still active, he teleported close to them. Hacking and slashing them to bits with his plasma sword.

After that quick ordeal was done, what lay before his feet were barying bits and pieces of sparking circuitry and loose scraps of metal, all at least somewhat charred.

Imrukii teleported back over to TimeLord, awaiting Gairu to respond. But otherwise it was now three against one. Vox was somewhere close, but Imrukii knew not where. Pahrak, ShadowVezon, Kuan, and Pulse, were still below them, and Imrukii wanted them to all be together for this fight, but it was what it was.

Imrukii teleported to Nato and kicked him against the wall. Imrukii landed a firm suckerpunch to Nato's mask, knocking the Banned Head from his hand. Imrukii grabbed the Head, and tossed it to TimeLord. "TimeLord! Send it through a portal! Get rid of it! Bring to Somewhere peaceful, please." said Imrukii.

Imrukii looked back down at the downed Nato, and stepped back, awaiting his next move.

pure_muscle.png

"Oh you two are getting on my nerves." Vox yelled from his position above the first tier. He had no interest in fighting nato, as frankly with all the nonsense that the less logical fighters had been pulling this round, Nato needed all the help he could get. "Do you not comprehend the powers a judge wields? No matter where you can send it, Nato can just pull it back. There will be no peace for anyone." Vox shouted, as he divebombed Timelord, putting his entire weight into his attack "Just give up!"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pulse was sent stumbling backwards, as the machinery he was bashing with his hands, and the Lohrak around them, exploded in his face, as it turns out bashing things repeatedly when you have no way of preventing them exploding is a bad idea, only to stumble back forward as he hit a trio of Lohrak inspecting their soon-to-be prey. The platform he was on was also moving closer to this trio of Lohrak. He kicked at the Lohrak, then remembered that kicking was ineffective against flying creatures, so, instead, decided to kick with his right foot, cushioned in water, sending one of the Lohrak backwards through the air, while another bit and tightened its jaws around his foot, holding it in place, sending him on his back, in danger of falling all the way back to the snake pit. The other Lohrak, the third one, simply flew away, apparently not that interested, but not before conveniently vomiting a key up. Pulse tried to grab this key, precariously balancing himself, only to find that this key had already been used by someone. While he had been distracted by this key, the Lohrak biting his foot had started dragging him off the platform. He really hoped Imrukii was still holding onto his spear, so he teleported his spear to him, and, if Imrukii was still holding it, Imrukii too. 

And there was a bunch of commotion on the tiers above he could vaguely hear, though he did not know what it was about.