BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

"Good thing you won't be standing." Pulse replied, sending another torrent of water towards Imrukii's legs, this time, however, the blast of water was carrying Pulse's spear inside it.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

"The kind of 'fool' that has control over the very thing we're surrounded by." Pulse replied, nothing TimeLord's sudden disappearance. turning around and just barely preventing the warhammer from crushing his head with a continuous blast of water, attempting to push it back. 

ShadowVezon could tell who the largest current threat was, and so he decided to support TimeLord by firing at Pulse from afar.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pahrak was knocked back and flipped over the edge of the ship, just barely grabbing onto a cannon to avoid falling into the sea.

"Man, I thought that would work..."

He flipped back on-deck, seeing what Pulse was up to, and immediately shot at him with his Jaga Stingers.

"Hey, since that other guy's trying to sink the ship, what do you say we call this off for now and stop him?"

The rope was not cut, and Gairu managed to climb on top of a yardarm.

He surveyed the wreckage happening beneath him, regretting that he had not been online that much yesterday, and decided to resume his attack on titan Nato.  He summoned much of his elemental strength and fired a Super Sonic wave at his opponent.

Pulse, too busy holding back Timelord to notice, did not notice ShadowVezon shooting at him, and stumbled backwards, concentration broken, then once more by Pahrak's Jaga Stingers.

And then came Kuan, heading right towards him at incredibly speeds. Deciding that now would be a good time to have it, Pulse teleported his spear back to himself, and gripped it with both hands, preventing the first slash from connecting with his body, yet then he was kicked, and stumbled once more, only to be met with fire blowing into his face when he got back up, though he quickly extinguished it. 

"Imrukii, Timelord, ShadowVezon, Pahrak, and Kuan? All the deluded will receive their deluge in time. Don't be impatient." Pulse said, jamming his spear into the floor of the ship and jumping overboard. 

Imrukii noticed the blast of water, with spear hurtling towards his legs. Imrukii shot a blast of fire at it, and teleported away from it.

Now actually angered by the situation, Imrukii looked over to Pulse, only to see him jumping overboard.

"Deluded?!" Imrukii shouted. "I think the one here deluded is the controller of water, this ship isn't designed to take too much of a beating I do not think, besides, if the ship even begins to become damaged, who knows how far the extent of such would go? Frankly no one should be swallowed up in a watery grave." Shouted Imrukii, softer this time.

"Though, to be fair, he isn't the only one who could cause such damage. I mean heck, I am a Toa of Fire, I could very easily burn this ship down. But I wouldn't do that..." Imrukii said to himself.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I use my control on reality to amplify the attacks target toward Pulse.

"Try and stop that."

You don't have that power. Please don't make up powers in the midst of battle to try and benefit yourself or others.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nato was flung from the bowsprit by Gairu's sonic attack, but he never hit the water. 

Instead, he slammed hard into a swiftly-summoned ice floe. It wasn't a particularly painless landing, but it was better than sinking below the water and ending up completely at the mercy of whichever Ga-elemental kept trying to sink the ship.

Once he'd steadied himself, Nato leaped across to the anchor chain and began to climb back on board, idly wondering where his Banned Head had wound up...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Excellent.  Nato was taken care of for the moment.  Now Gairu needed someone else to fight.

Oh look.  There was Imrukii.

Gairu jumped down from the yardarm, raising his Saber to strike as he landed.

Imrukii dodged out of the way of Gairu's strike, and blasted a flair of plasma from his sword at Gairu. Imrukii than took a defensive stance, spreading his legs apart evenly, and standing a firm stance, sword is right hand, and left arm outwards from his side, Imrukii was ready for Gairu's next move.

pure_muscle.png

I use my control on reality to amplify the attacks target toward Pulse.

"Try and stop that."

You don't have that power. Please don't make up powers in the midst of battle to try and benefit yourself or others.
*facepalm*

(I misread my own bio post.

I'm an idiot.

Sorry won't happen again.

Okay let's try this again.)

TimeLord's attempt on a reality control failed leaving him in a state of confusion as Pulse jumped into the water.

"Wait a moment, why don't I have my full range of powers that I normally have?"

Suddenly a holographic contract appeared in front of TimeLord.

TimeLord looked over the contract and saw that players of the fight were allowed three powers/weapons.

TimeLord looked at where he listed his choices and where he signed.

"I don't remember signing this but that's my signature alright. I must of had a pretty good reason for joining this contest.

Now after Pulse."

TimeLord created a bubble portal around his head to trap the air in.

"I guess it's time I took a quick swim."

TimeLord jumped into the dark waters hoping to find Pulse.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Gairu rolled to avoid the plasma flare, just missing it.  The plasma burn on his shoulder heated up as the flare whizzed by it.

He then created a copy of his Saber and flung it at Imrukii.

Nato finally made it back on board, retrieving the Banned Head from where it had landed near the forecastle. As he did, Timelord dived past him, into the water. 

Grinning, Nato channeled his power into the water, attempting to freeze it around Timelord. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Pulse dove underwater, but failing to avoid more blasts from Pahrak's Jaga Stingers.. Then his spear returned to him, except wreathed in fire. A nice gesture, if unneeded. Then there was a volley of fireballs heading for him, so he dove deeper, just barely avoiding what was now boiling water. Still water, though, so out of this now boiling water, he created a plume of boiling water at the side of the ship, then proceeded to swim to right underneath the ship, and began trying to make a hole in the hull of the ship with his spear. 

Vox smirked as he watched the chaos that was occurring atop the seafaring vessel. While somewhat dissapointed he could not partake in the blood and agony that was occuring, he smiled with glee as he watched several fighters take to the ocean.

"Well well... These folks just don't seem to read the arena setting very well." Vox commented as he summoned buckets and buckets of chum from thin air with his judgely powers. The buckets swiftly dumped themselves into the ocean, the oh so alluring scent reminding the predators beneath the waves of their purpose, as they swiftly swam closer to surrounding waters, ready to nip and tear at the chum, and any unfortunate souls who chose to remain within the water.

"Did they really think the ocean was their ally in this endeavor?"

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pulse, upon hearing the approaching predators, swam from underneath the ship, and surfaced, throwing his spear over the ship, then teleporting to it mid-air so that he would land on the ship, as he did not want to be fish food, then unleashed a blast of water towards Kuan.

Imrukii jerked his body to the side to attempt to dodge the saber. As the saber whizzed by Imrukii, he reached out his left arm and tried to catch the saber by the hilt. He had managed to grab it, but just barely. He could tell that the saber's existence was dwindling, as it was a copy. Nevertheless, Imrukii sliced down with it toward's Gairu's  right shoulder, than as he did such, with his Plasma Sword in his right hand, he fired another flair of energy at Gairu.

pure_muscle.png

Since the copy was directly controlled by Gairu, he could determine whether or not it existed in the first place.  Just before it hit his shoulder, it vanished.

The flare of plasma, however, he could not control.  It hit him in the knee.

In pain, Gairu shot another Sonic burst at Imrukii.

Disheartened to discover that he'd failed to freeze anyone, Nato opened up one of the cargo hatches and tentatively made his way belowdecks. He wasn't sure what, if anything, he might find down there, but he figured he'd stand a better chance down there than he would in the open up here. 

Disheartened to discover that he'd failed to freeze anyone, Nato opened up one of the cargo hatches and tentatively made his way belowdecks. He wasn't sure what, if anything, he might find down there, but he figured he'd stand a better chance down there than he would in the open up here. 

Probably to Nato's surprise, he would discover that this certain Pirate ship specialized in the trafficking of highly exotic, highly dangerous rahi. Most notably a multitude of venomous and deadly snakes, originating from the most reclusive section of the MU. Would be a shame if those snakes got out on the ship.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pulse, incapable of reacting quickly enough, clutched his body in pain as Kuan attacked him faster than he thought possible. In response, Pulse threw his spear past Kuan, teleporting to it once it was behind his opponent, and swiped his spear at Kuan's legs. 

"Well that was a quick swim," TimeLord said as he squised the water out of his cape.

"What else can go wrong."

Suddenly a cannon ball was fired at him.

"I had to ask."

TimeLord opened a portal blocking the attack.

"Now I'm angry."

Eyes now burning with blue fire spots

Pahrak behind the smoking cannon and charges over war hammer in hand.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Pulse immediately ducked as he saw Kuan begin to leap backwards, just narrowly avoiding getting decapitated by his blade. As he turned, he saw flames heading for his face, flames he answered with a blast of water, yet the water did nothing to stop the many strikes the flames had hidden. Pulse, remembering the chum that had appeared out of the sky as if an unseen presence willed it, then used his control over water to send a wave that would pick up some of the chum, hit the side of the ship, and dump some of it over Kuan and nearby areas of the ship.

ShadowVezon had been busy using the distraction of Kuan's fight to slip behind Pulse. He detached the bayonet from the Menacer to use as a sword and made a sudden slice at Pulse's back.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Imrukii flew back some distance from the sonic blast. Now more distant, Imrukii shot a fireball at Gairu, and two more flairs of plasma from his blade. But imrukii was dazed, and was unable to determine if he had managed to fire at his opponent sufficiantly.

"So you have total control over that blade... I barely have enough control to make a solid edge with mine..."

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

"Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?"

Nonetheless, Nato wasn't one to waste an opportunity like this. He extended his powers over ice, cooling the interior of the hold to make the cold-blooded reptiles more docile, then set about opening up their enclosures. 

Once done, he retracted the effects of his powers and hurried back up the ladder to the main deck. He certainly didn't want to still be down here when the snakes warmed up again... 

• Upvote 2

"You should really invest in better weapons," Gairu retorted, as he dodged the fireballs.  He launched another Sonic burst at Imrukii.