BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

I block Nato's attack with my staff just in time.

As we were fighting someone jumps in between us, it was Toa Imrukii.

His red armor seemed to glow in the heat of the Great Furnace.

As Imrukii was standing up TimeLord swung his great hammer into the back of his head, knocking him unconscious.

Before Nato could attack TimeLord, TimeLord open a portal that poured out water.

Steam soon filled the whole arena.

He then teleported to the highest ledge and shouted. "Lets have ourselves a game of hide and seek, shall we."

After the last echo of his words had stop he jumped down into the battle, hammer in hand

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Dizzy and unaware of the situation exactly, Imrukii teleported himself away from the fighting, first feet away from Pulse and TimeLord, than to a high catwalk..

The strike to the back of his head did not damage his mask however, fortunately. But, it was now clear that mercy is not a game played on this field. "I have been hit before, and gotten up each and every time. This day is no different." And with that from the catwalk Imrukii fired a barrage of plasma down at Pulse, TimeLord and Vox, from his plasma sword.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

"It's cute when they try."

TimeLord opens a portal just as the plasma almost hits him.

Suddenly Imrukii falls to his knees his back burning in terrible pain.

He looks behind and sees the all to familial blue glow of one of TimeLord's portals.

TimeLord looks up and sees smoke rise off of Imrukii's back.

"This is starting to get fun."

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

"You have no strings on me, puppet master."

Ignoring the pain in his back, Imrukii teleports behind TimeLord and shoots a knockback fireball at him, knocking him from the catwalk. Imrukii and Timelord now in freefall, Imrukii takes out his plasma blade and revs it up to max, teleporting directly in front of TimeLord, he drives the blade of energy straight through his chest all the way through the back, and cuts it upwards through his chest and to the center of his neck.

Still in freefall, Imrukii slams TimeLord in the abdomen feet from the ground, and teleports himself upwards to break his momentum.

Now witness to a mortally wounded TimeLord at his feet, Imrukii allows his opponent to gather his footing.

"You're not the only one who can play the cowards game, y'know..."

However, seeing as no one was online Imrukii yelled through the arena.

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?! COME ON! YOU SPINELESS COWARDS! Do you see this pathetic excuse of a puppet master now?" Imrukii gestured a hand over to TimeLord's body. "Is He... Heh.. HE?!?! The Best you can do?!? Is HE the only thing that can counter a Kualsi?!"

Imrukii stood in the shockingly silent Arena for a brief moment before looking back over to TimeLord again. Peering over him with a gaze of jeering disapproval.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

As the whole scene previous played out, Gairu stood watching on a high ledge.  The chaos was oddly satisfying.

The one who called himself Imrukii began to shout, challenging the others stuck in here with him to fight.  Gairu decided to oblige.

He created a copy of his Saber of Alatar and flung it, blade first, at the shouting Imrukii.

Imrukii sensed his new opponent from a mile off and swiftly teleported out of the way of the blade. The mimic collided with the ground, evaporating away instantly.

Imrukii looked up to Gairu with a look of unamusement. "I should let you know that playing those sorta rolls with me ain't too effective.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Witnessing the savage brutality with which his opponents had mangled each other, Nato kept his distance. He pressed himself up against the nearest wall, shield and sword at the ready, and waited to see what madness the battle would throw at him next. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Get used to them," Gairu sneered, his usually affable personality being shoved away for this game.

He jumped off his ledge and used a burst of Sonic waves to propel himself at Imrukii, a war cry on his lips and his Saber in his hand.

Imrukii teleported behind Gairu and launched him forward with a fireball. Gairu's momentum made him go flying at break-neck speed away from Imrukii, while Imrukii just watched as his opponent went flying. Aware however at the powers of Sonics, Imrukii kept his guard up.

pure_muscle.png

Nothing the barrage of plasma heading for him, Pulse jumped to the side, hopefully out of the way. Also nothing that Imrukii was now fighting someone else, Pulse decided to move onto a different target, a white Protector he just barely saw in the corner of his eye. Pulse threw his spear so that it would stick into the wall above Nato. He then teleported to his spear, took it out of the wall, and began his descent towards Nato, speartip first. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Just before he hurtled into the wall, Gairu used another Sonic burst to change course.  He landed on another ledge and turned to face his opponent.

Steam rolled off of the Toa of Sonics' back, though whether it was from the fireball or his own anger, none could say.  He created another copy of his Saber, holding onto it this time, and jumped at Imrukii.

Hearing the clang of the spear striking home, Nato glanced up to see Pulse descending towards him. He stepped back, and unleashed a blast of ice energy up towards Pulse, hoping to freeze him solid.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Imrukii once again teleported behind Gairu and shot a fireball at his back, again knocking him back, but not as much as the first time. Imrukii drew his plasma blade and readied himself.

pure_muscle.png

Gairu jammed his Sabers into the wall, preventing him from falling into the lava.  He scaled the wall and stood on another ledge.

"I'm starting to think that your teleportation powers may be just a little too OP," he said to Imrukii.  "Perhaps you could tone them down a bit so that the fight will actually be fair?"

"I would, but this plasma blade isn't quite solid, I could try to focus it's power to make it solid, but that takes a lot of concentration." Replied Imrukii.

Imrukii stood near the edge of the ledge awaiting Marvelous to climb his way back up.

pure_muscle.png

Gairu launched himself into the air, Iron Man-style, and tossed both his Sabers at Imrukii.  He then hurtled himself forward, fist raised, hoping to at least land a punch before his opponent teleported again.

Pulse's eyes widened as he saw the blast of ice energy head up towards him, being almost impossible to avoid considering he was falling. As such, the blast hit him, and did indeed freeze him solid, already painful enough. What was even more painful was the ice shattering as it hit the ground - with him frozen in the ice. Now on the brink of death, and in too much pain to throw his spear anywhere for a quick escape, Pulse resorted to summoning a wave of water behind Nato, a wave intended to sweep up both Nato and himself and crash into the wall behind them. 

Imrukii decided not to teleport away this time, instead moving his head to the side to dodge Marvelous's punch.

Imrukii then launched himself into the air with a trail of fire, Plasma blade in-hand, Imrukii dropped back behind Gairu and struck him in the back with the butt of the blade hilt.

pure_muscle.png

The blow to the back did not hurt, but it did bring Imrukii conveniently close.

Gairu spun around in midair and delivered a kick to Imrukii's face.

Teleporting to the opposite side of Gairu, Imrukii drew his plasma blade and slashed his opponent across the chest and mask with a beam of raw energy. Then teleported backwards some feet and shot a blast of fire at Gairu.

pure_muscle.png

Narrowly sidestepping the reflected bolt, Pahrak said, “I thought it was all’s fair in war?”

He did his best to avoid the boltikon, but when Vox jumped in and kicked he couldn’t avoid the blow.  He did manage to stay on his feet, though, and swung Samidare in the hopes of at least nicking Vox before he escaped.  Not long after, a bunch of flame and plasma came his way, so he took off running and only got first degree burns.

“Man am I out of practice!”

With no good ideas, Pahrak drew both Jaga Stingers and began firing wildly, figuring there was a decent chance he’d hit somebody.

Having climbed onto the catwalks to prevent any immediate attacks, ShadowVezon looked around for a good target, settling on Pahrak. He ran above him and jumped down, hoping to stab him with his bayonet while he was distracted.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ShadowVezon quickly jumped back, though not fast enough to completely avoid getting hit. He shrugged off his minor cut as he raised his Sega Menacer and fired several shots at Pahrak's chest.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

ShadowVezon recoiled from the sudden pain but stood his ground, taking advantage of the close range to fire at Pahrak while simultaneously thrusting forward with the bayonet to push him back.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Underscore rounded on Nato just to see an ice blast headed straight toward his head. At the last second he managed to swerve out of the way, but the blast still caught him on the side of the head, knocking him to the ground. Swearing, Underscore picked himself up and dusted the ice shards off his mask.

Seeing Nato had retreated and was now dueling Pulse, Underscore vaulted himself towards the two. Underscore landed right behind Nato and aimed a kick at his head while Nato was busying himself over freezing Pulse.

2xu8Ptu.png

Nato heard the roar of the gathering wave behind him, and spun towards it... only for Underscore's foot to slam solidly into his lower face. He stumbled back with a cry, feebly raising his shield against the tidal wave that crashed down upon the group an instant later. 

The blasts knocked Pahrak back and the bayonet grazed his arm.  He staggered back, sheathing Samidare and squatting, and aimed his Jaga Stinger at ShadowVezon.

"BANG!"

He picked up his other Stinger and quickly fired it at a catwalk above ShadowVezon, breaking its supports and sending it swinging towards him.

"I can't believe they bought that."

TimeLord jumps to his feet and runs a finger through the red liquid on his chest and taste it.

"I also can't believe that this is sugar free strawberry jam."

TimeLord opens a portal behind Imrukii and slowly walks up behind him. Once he is only a foot away from Imrukii he taps his shoulder.

Imrukii spins around quickly and stops dead in his tracks when he sees who it is.

"No it can't be you, your dead!

I killed you with my own hands, you can't possibly be alive."

TimeLord brushes the gold tassel of his fez out of his eyes as he says,

"Like I said it's cute when they try.

I simply opened a small portal around the blade and have it look as if you killed me."

Toa Imrukii tired to pull the trigger of his weapon but nothing happened.

"TimeLord! What did you do?"

"Just bended the fabric of reality so your gun can't fire. Don't worry It doesn't last long."

Suddenly Imrukii is whacked in the head by TimeLord's staff.

"I'll take my leave now."

TimeLord then jumps up to one of the ledges and watches the battling warriors below.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

TimeLord jumps to his feet and runs a finger through the red liquid on his chest and taste it.

TimeLord opens a portal behind Imrukii and slowly walks up behind him. Once he is only a foot away from Imrukii he taps his shoulder.

Imrukii spins around quickly and stops dead in his tracks when he sees who it is.

I simply opened a small portal around the blade and have it look as if you killed me."

Toa Imrukii tired to pull the trigger of his weapon but he couldn't move his hand. In fact he couldn't move at all.

"TimeLord! What have you done?"

"Oh, just taking my role as puppet master."

With a flick of his wrist TimeLord had bend the fabric of reality around Imrukii so he was under TimeLord's control.

"I see you made a couple more enemies since you and I fought. I bet they like to kill you too.

Don't even try teleporting, I control your actions and I say you can't teleport."

TimeLord jumps to one of the ledges overlooking the battle scene and watches as the various warriors beat the life out of Imrukii.

Mate, you cannot control other player's characters. Nor can you simply attack repeatedly without giving them a window to respond. Do not allow me to catch you doing this again.

bBhcfWO.png

Toa Imrukii tired to pull the trigger of his weapon but he couldn't move his hand. In fact he couldn't move at all.

"TimeLord! What have you done?"

"Oh, just taking my role as puppet master."

With a flick of his wrist TimeLord had bend the fabric of reality around Imrukii so he was under TimeLord's control.

"I see you made a couple more enemies since you and I fought. I bet they like to kill you too.

Don't even try teleporting, I control your actions and I say you can't teleport."

TimeLord jumps to one of the ledges overlooking the battle scene and watches as the various warriors beat the life out of Imrukii.

Mate, you cannot control other player's characters. Nor can you simply attack repeatedly without giving them a window to respond. Do not allow me to catch you doing this again.
Ops. Got a little carried away.

Editing original post.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Underscore was about to follow up his head-kick with a nice jab to the groin when something caught his eye. A brown figure with sideburns and a lightsaber flew through the air and landed next to Imrukii and TimeLord, and started telling them off. So entranced was Underscore in this bizarre event that he didn't even notice the tidal wave heading straight at him. The force of the wave carried Underscore away from the fight and sent him crashing down onto a catwalk below and knocking off his Kanohi Calix. Stripped of his control over fate, Underscore teleported back to the fight and aimed a rickety kick at Pulse and a weak stab at Nato before diving off the edge to retrieve his mask from the depths of the furnace below.

2xu8Ptu.png

As the wave of water had done its job, Pulse was surprised to see Underscore also caught in it. He was even more surprised to receive a kick a few moments later, still in too much pain to dodge. He slumped to the ground, and crawled to took look over the edge towards where Underscore had dove off, forgetting to keep an eye on Nato. 

By the time Underscore had recovered enough to teleport back over, deliver his kick, then stab out at Nato, the wily Okotoan was ready for him. Soggy, dizzy, and bruised, but not beaten, he brought up his shield to clumsily deflect the strike, then swung his sword to...

...but Underscore was already gone, having teleported away once more, so Nato set his eyes back on his other target.

As Pulse crawled over to the ledge, Nato followed, stabbing his sword downwards once he was close enough, with the intent of impaling Pulse where he lay. 

Sensing air move against him, Pulse rolled, just barely avoiding Nato's sword, dropping his spear over the edge. This roll, however, almost led to him falling off the edge himself, as he was now hanging onto the edge with a single hand. Knowing he would inevitably fall, Pulse tried to grab Nato's ankle.