BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Alas, the Traveler did not fall, in a literal or figurative sense. 

See, Nato wasn't the sort of person to dangle and do nothing while an opponent walked up to him, delivered a mini-monologue, and performed an overly dramatic finisher. 

In the time it took Timelord to build up to his big moment, Nato had sheathed his sword, unfrozen his hand, and started to swing to the side, so that by the time Timelord finally brought his hammer down, he had built up enough momentum to swing himself back up onto the platform.

The hammer slammed into the platform edge a mere second after Nato's fingers were clear, but unlike his opponent, Nato didn't waste time building up to his next move. He kicked out with both feet, aiming to knock Timelord over the edge. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nato swung his legs back towards his body and scrambled to his feet, drawing his sword and striking out at Timelord's outstretched arms. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nato pressed the advantage, summoning spikes of ice up from the floor to skewer Timelord's feet from below. 

Gairu dodged many of Kuan's fireballs, and got hit by some of them.  He almost wished that he hadn't gone to sleep last night, because there was so much that he missed.

He charged at Kuan with his Saber and delivered several powerful blows.

Pulse climbed onto the first tier, though very tired and badly injured from a myriad of things, the latest injury being some machinery that had clawed his arms and slashed his back, and it didn't help he didn't bother to fight the machinery - he was more focused on getting to Nato. Pulse, upon seeing Nato occupied by Timelord, once again charged towards Nato, though this time he had his spear - and he thrusted it forward as he charged

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Imrukii, noticing that Gairu was busy fighting Kuan, ran over to aid TimeLord and Pulse with fighting Nato. Despite what little ability he had left.

"I'm sorry brother." muttered Imrukii, as he ran away from the direction of Gairu.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord saw Nato clinging to the edge of the platform and walked over to him. Hammer raised he said, "so this how you fall. By little old me how fitting."

With that he slammed his down the hardest he ever has into Nato's hands.

yoooo you just outdid luroka and shadowvezon for the most mistimed villain monologues in bionifight

• Upvote 3

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Voxumo's blow had winded ShadowVezon, causing him to stumble backwards and fall off of the tower.

After spending a great deal of time limping back up to the first tier, the wounded Skakdi pulled the Menacer from his back and fired at Nato.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

With Pahrak seemingly having been divekicked into an oblivion, Vox returned his attention to the main fight. Catching Pulse out of the corner of his eye, preparing to skewer Nato, the insectoid rushed forward, attempting to intercept the fighter by firing off a few rounds at Pulse, or more correctly firing ahead of the fighter, trying to predict where Pulse would be when the bullets made contact.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Imrukii walked over close to TimeLord, who had just countered Nato's attack, and stayed a decent distance from the conflict, while still within range of the battle.

Imrukii than sat down, crossed his legs, and meditated once more.

pure_muscle.png

Pulse found himself lunging straight into Voxumo's bullets, and staggered backwards from the impact. Angered, and ignoring his pain, Pulse launched four blasts of water, one at each of Voxumo's hands, then once again began charging towards Nato, spear once again thrusted forward, determined to see Nato skewered.

Vox tilted his head to the side as Pulse shot his blasts of water, and simply moved his two arms out of the way of the blasts, since ya know arms are far quicker to move than the whole body. Go figure.

However Shadowvezon's attack was a bit more effective, as it caught Vox offguard, sending him tumbling backwards and scorching his armor a tad. Getting into a crouching position Vox turned his attention to Shadowvezon.

"Well... Haven't had enough have we? Come at me." Vox taunted, crouched once more into his predatory stance as he waited for Shadowvezon to make his move.

(OOC: Does your fighter have a spine like a skakdi, or just a weird head like Vezon?)

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nato was preparing to make another run at Timelord when a shot from Shadowvezon's Menacer caught him the back. He stumbled, turning towards this new attacker, only to see Pulse charging at him with spear leveled. 

He twisted to the side, letting the spear slice across his side rather than impale him, and attempted to shove Pulse over the edge of the platform as he passed. 

OOC: Weird head.

IC: ShadowVezon attemped to hide his injuries by adopting a defensive stance, using the reattached bayonet as a deterrent while firing at Vox.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pulse, seeing Nato try to shove him off, stabbed his spear into the ground, stopping himself from sliding right over the edge. Pulse then turned around to face Nato, and sprayed water between his own feet and Nato's feet - because he was now running, and then sliding across the platform, spear held outwards towards Nato's torso. 

Vox dodged, jumped and weaved out of the way of the blasts, with the occasional shot grazing his chitin. "Are you afraid? Is that why you refuse to take initiative and instead hide behind your blaster?" Vox commented while sprinting closer to Shadowvezon

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Nato struck out with his powers, attempting to freeze Pulse's feet to the floor. 

Pulse felt his slide come to a stop - Nato had frozen the water he'd sprayed between them. In response, Pulse began spraying torrents of water with his hands held above himself. drenching himself in water, then brought them together towards Nato to form a bigger, stronger torrent. 

ShadowVezon moved the Menacer slightly out of position so that he could extend his arm out toward Vox, and fired a shadowy bolt at the insectoid while continuing to fire his weapon.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Vox ducked beneath the bolt of shadow fairly easily. Shadowvezon, while protected from Vox due to sheer distance, was also at a disadvantage, as he refused to move. By not moving the pattern of his bullets were easy to account for, and predict. The shadow bolt, while unpredicted, fell into much the same category. By not moving, it followed much the same pattern as the blasts, a straight line, with very little drop or deviation.

As such Vox was getting close, less than 30 feet between him and shadowvezon now, and the bullets were getting a bit harder to dodge due to distance.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Naot was blasted backwards by the torrent of water, skidding backwards across the platform for several bio before managing to move himself out of the water's path. Nato lashed out again with his powers, attempting to freeze the water that Pulse had drenched himself in. 

Imrukii glanced over to Pulse, trying to get his attention. Imrukii wanted to help in the fight, but was too ashamed with himself to speak.

pure_muscle.png

Pulse found himself unable to move without incurring severe pain, as the water around him froze, impeding his movement more with every second. Noticing Imrukii's glance, Pulse's last act before being frozen solid was to toss his spear at Imrukii - for Imrukii to use.

Imrukii catches Pulse's spear. Imrukii could tell he tossed it towards him not as an attack, but as a gesture. And as such, Imrukii armed his sword now in his left hand, and pulse's spear in his right, and was ready to charge at Nato if necessary. Imrukii just wanted to wait for Pulses command, and to show he was all ears, he glanced back at Pulse, this time for a longer moment, less than three seconds.

pure_muscle.png

Nato followed the path of the spear as it flashed past him, saw Imrukii catch it, and struck out at him with his powers, unleashing a withering blast of frost towards Imrukii. 

Imrukii, rather foolheartedly, ignoring any gesture from Pulse in the moment, sprinted straight at nato, Spear pointed forwards, and head held low as to try and dodge some of the frost coming his way. The frost still hits Imrukii, but he is unfazed by the cold, he fought so his joints wouldn't lock up by the cold, and manages to continue his charge.

pure_muscle.png

Pulse could not give Imrukii any command because Pulse had been frozen solid, though he was working on slowly unfreezing himself - although it was incredibly painful, and Pulse was now near death, somehow having endured a lot of things that really should have killed him. Seeing Nato distracted by Imrukii, Pulse slowly lumbered towards Nato, still half-covered in ice, and obviously preparing something with his hands. 

With two partially-frozen opponents coming at him, Nato edged to the side, out of their paths, and backed off to put some distance between himself and them. He could see his shield still lying where he'd dropped it earlier, and started edging towards it. 

Pulse fell over, legs in too much pain to use effectively and started crawling towards Nato for a few seconds, before ending up nearly totally still.

"I...  ask for mercy... Traveller."

With no despair in his eyes, and with full charge still being pursued. As Nato was trying to get to his shield, Imrukii managed to stab Nato in the side of his body, stopping him in his tracks. Imrukii pushed his weight against the spear, trying to push it in further, and with his left hand Imrukii was ready to strike Nato with the sword. Imrukii showed no mercy in his eyes now, and still no emotion on his face.

pure_muscle.png

Nato let out a momentary groan as the spear sliced across his torso for the second time in almost as many minutes, but he didn't let the wound slow him. Movement largely unimpeded by the tear in his flesh, he lunged for his shield, snatching it up and shuffling into a defensive stance, sword and shield now both held at the ready. 

Imrukii lowered his left arm from hia sreiking position, and moved to fighting stance, legs outstretched and with greater surface area, and with spear in right hand and sword in left, Imrukii was ready for Nato's next move.

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord went over to Pulse and used his staff to chip off the ice on him.

"You need to take it easy Pulse. Your near death. I'll handle Nato. You get yourself to the second tier there is a crack in reality I created earlier that is dripping out energy that can heal you."

After helping Pulse TimeLord went over to Nato and prepared to strike him in the wound Imrukii created.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Nato deflected Timelord's attack with his shield, and countered with a horizontal slash with his sword, aimed for Timelord's waist.