BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Imrukii looked down to see this old sword in his hand, it's shape was akin to that of some sort of medieval style weapon. 'Whelp, this is better."

Imrukii took witness two Tahtorak charging right at him. Imrukii ran around the side of the beast charging at him on his right, just barely managing to skid by, Imrukii lept up and managed to grab onto the Tahtorak's tail. The Tahtorak swung it's tail around frantically, attempting to shake the Toa off. But Imrukii just held on, with all of his strength. He was too cautious to attempt to climb up the beast though. Than it hit him, this blade could be used to help him climb up, unlike his old sword. Imrukii rammed the sword into the tail of the Tahtorak, when suddenly a Turret locked onto him. Imrukii was being swung all around, and Imrukii could feel the rush of shots aimed at him fly past him. Imrukii looked over the corner of his eyes and saw the second tahtorak just following him up and down. Imrukii hoped that the Tahtorak would not be so smart as to be able to aim it's tail towards the shots, or for the other one to be smart enough to ship him off.

Imrukii kept his mouth shut, and his face emotionless, his hearing went out, and all he could hear was silence, he was in a state of bliss amongst the chaos.

After losing consciousness of his environment for a moment, Imrukii decided to try and use the next upswing to launch himself at the beast's head. 1... 2... 3! he counted in his head, and away he went. Imrukii drew his sword downwards below him, and managed to slice the top of the beasts's head. But as Imrukii continued to go flying, he was shot by a turret's fire, and his momentum went off balanced and he twisted in-air, only to crash into the factory wall. Imrukii realized now just how vital his teleportation was to him. And though he could use his elemental energy to fly, he was in too  much of a deep state of a oppressed feeling to think of his own good.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Nato was about to point out how dumb it was to try to use two different two-handed weapons at once when he spotted the figure trudging towards him and Timelord. Smiling to himself, Nato simply took a step back, so that Timelord's flailing body wouldn't fall on him once the kick collided. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Oh... Well guess I'm not worth attacking." Vox muttered as he dive-bombed Pahrak, given he was flying above the fighter before, His right foot angled straight out towards the fighter's head while he was distracted.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Pulse got up from his short rest on one of the second tier's platforms, and quickly climbed up to the first tier's platform, having rested and healed for a bit. He looked around, trying to avoid detection by the turrets, and noticed the infighting. He took note that Nato seemed to be distracted, and threw his spear at him, though soon after, Pulse found himself being fired upon by turrets, impossible for him to avoid, and thus staggered backwards slightly. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Imrukii managed to peel himself off of the wall, and using a jet of fire he ascended back to tier 1.

His face still blank, he looked around the area. The Tahtorak were still there, and they rushed towards him again. Imrukii thought to himself "There is no fair justice.", and with that, Imrukii lunged upwards at the Tahtorak with the scar on it's head, and stabbed it through the eye socket with the old sword. The beast fell to it's knees, Imrukii lept off and watched the beast die.

The other Tahtorak seemed almost intimidated by Imrukii's act yet not showing any care or emotion for what he had done. Imrukii could tell there was fear in the creature's eyes, and proceeded to approach it. The beast gnarled and growled at Imrukii, but Imrukii was unfazed. Imrukii let out his right hand to the beast, not knowing what would happen or really caring at all. He just did it.

The beast gave Imrukii a confused and frightened look, if only Imrukii could know what the beast was wondering, he cared not. As the beast slowly put it's head forwards and into Imrukii's palm, Imrukii believed he had gain the beast's trust. But, knowing the powers of the judge and announcer, Imrukii mercilessly betrayed the beast, he skewered his sword through the beast's eye and into it's brain, killing it. Imrukii pulled the blade out from it's skull, and dropped it's maw from his hand, and felt a hard thump hit the ground as he walked away. He heard the air escape the beasts lungs, the Tahtorak was dead.

Next was the Turret, and Imrukii sprinted up to the turret, dodging and weaving his way around it's shots. Imrukii skidded behind it, and with a jet of flame, Imrukii managed to left atop of it. Imrukii summoned a fireball, and blasted through the machine, disabling it.

Imrukii heard the sound of TimeLord in the distance, hearing he body being rammed into at immense speed. Imrukii caught the assailant in his vision. It was Kuan. Imrukii turned around, still emotionless on his face, and left down off of the machine. and walked towards Kuan and Nato's direction.

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

Imrukii... buddy... pal... I'm pretty sure killing two Tahtorak in as many posts, with just the help of a sword is a bit much.

Tex agrees.

[12:56:52 AM] Voltex: I'd take away his fire but I'm heading to bed soon
[12:56:58 AM] Voltex: You can do it for me
[12:57:14 AM] Blade: temporary judge powers a go-go?
[12:57:27 AM] Voltex: Yes

So...

-Judge powers activate-

Imrukii would suddenly find that his fire powers had also vanished. Fighting was still possible, but at base strength.

-Judge powers deactivate-

(Seriously though, those things took a lot of punishment in the actual story, and it was just one... I know this is Bionifight, but even this has a limit somewhere =O)

• Upvote 2

Imrukii stopped walking. and just sat down. It was clear all his efforts were in vein, story of his life. But now he just gave up.

pure_muscle.png

The moment Nato had been dreading had finally arrived. Even with the timely intervention of the previous two judges, and the Host's Tahtoraks, he still found himself in the unenviable position of having almost everyone in the arena trying to kill him at once. 

Pummeled by fire from Pahrak's Jaga Stingers, he turned towards the direction the shots had come from, bringing up his shield... only for Pulse's spear to slam into his back from another direction. He groaned, yanking the bloodied weapon out of the armour of his back and flinging it over the edge of the platform, before turning his attention back to the fight at hand. 

As Timelord moved to grab Salamence, Nato struck, swinging his sword low in an effort to hack Timelord's legs out from under him. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

(I don't see how TimeLord could grab my leg as fast as I kicked, but I'll look past it)

As TL grabs my leg and turns to throw, I twist mid air and kick him in the head with the other leg, before blasting fire in his face at point blank. Once free, I unleash a devastating series of sword strikes on him at incredible speed, whilst rapidly moving around him to avoid him being able to touch me.

bBhcfWO.png

Pulse teleported his spear back to him, but found it unable to return and probably now in the snake pit, as the tier one teleprot blocker had been repaired by Kuan. He began running, and leapt towards Nato, ready to kick and drench with forceful torrent of water. 

Imrukii, with all his power taken from him, meditated, legs crossed, hands cupped. Focusing himself to find another place. Imrukii was one to experience visions at certain points in his life, and as an otherwise powerless Matoran so long ago, he sought his strength and power from these visions of the future.

Images flashed into his mind, than out again. With his view, eyes shut, he could see lights dancing, those lights turned to figures, three figures, the outlines were clear. One looked like a rahkshi, the second looked like a titan, the third looked akin to a matoran in size. The titan in his visions whaled on the rahkshi, breaking him, destroying him. And the matoran sized figure just watched. Imrukii though he was facing the direction of Kuan and Nato, and was aware of the danger TimeLord was in, Imrukii could not see anything past the obvious to happen.

Than an idea hit him, "if this being could run fast, and I run relatively slowly in comparison, what if I move slowly to move fast, to get to where I desire?"

Imrukii stood up, eyes still closed, and started slowly walking in semi-circles

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord dodged Nato's sword but was burnt in the face by Salamence's fire.

TimeLord was able to cover his eyes atleast.

"What next?"

Suddenly Salamence tossed swords at him at great speed.

"I had to ask? Now didn't I."

TimeLord used his staff to block most of the blades but one was able to cut his arm.

TimeLord jumped down to the second tier where he could heal.

Once on the tier he went to the crack in the universe he opened earlier.

He put his hands into the universal energy and began to absorb its raw power.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Imrukii kept pacing, slowly, but could feel his heart pumping. He began to move with more effort, he was moving ever slower, but his hearted slowed to a steady rythem. Imrukii could feel something gathering with him. Imrukii realized, that though maybe he was unable to move fast by moving slow, he would at least be able to sprint better.

Imrukii, not losing his momentum, walked over to the repaired blocker, his eyes half-open, and jammed the old sword into it, he walked around and pulled it out, and in another semi-circular turn he punctured into it from the other side. Again, on the return he pulled the blade out. Sparks flew from the blocker this time. Imrukii walked away from it, and again with another turn Imrukii walked up to it, and srabbed into it from the top this time. When he did this time many sparks flew, most hitting his mask and burning it. Imrukii turned around from the blocker, sword it hand, head and body facing away from it, he could hear it sparking and smell it burning. But he was again unfazed. His emotionless look turned to a somber rage. Imrukii began walking towards the direction of Kuan.

pure_muscle.png

"Much better."

TimeLord saw that Toa Imrukii had re-destroyed the teleport blocker on tier one.

"Even beaten he still trys to fights."

TimeLord opened a portal and teleported behind Salamence.

"Missed me?"

TimeLord swung his hammer at full force at Salamence's head.

(TL you kinda ignored the twist and kick from earlier, also I wasn't throwing swords at you, more swinging one at immense speed.)

As TimeLord teleports behind me and swings a hammer at my head, I duck and sweep kick his legs, then I chop at his midsection, before blasting fire at his face. I then sprint towards Imrukii and deliver a series of heavy blows in rapid succession.

bBhcfWO.png

As the blows hit Imrukii, he showed no fear and no pain upon his face. It was almost uncanny.

Imrukii stretched his spine, and lifted the sword towards Kuan. Gripping it with tremendous force, and his left hand now formed into a fist, Imrukii lowered the sword to his left hand, and now held it with both.

Though his color was drained, and his powers taken away, Imrukii still showed no yield in the face of this clearly superior opponent.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Somehow, Gairu had managed to get to the tier where Imrukii, TimeLord, and Kuan were fighting.  They both seemed to be in danger, Imrukii especially.

He decided to intervene by hurning several Sonic waves at Kuan.

(TL you kinda ignored the twist and kick from earlier, also I wasn't throwing swords at you, more swinging one at immense speed.)

As TimeLord teleports behind me and swings a hammer at my head, I duck and sweep kick his legs, then I chop at his midsection, before blasting fire at his face. I then sprint towards Imrukii and deliver a series of heavy blows in rapid succession.

(Didn't mean to forget it but in my defence you did attack me three time without giving me a chance to defend. So let's call it even.)

TimeLord fell to his knees but was able to open a portal to block Salamence's fire. While blocking the fire, TimeLord blocks his opponents sword with his staff.

"I can't believe you got away with that Salamence. When Imrukii pulled a stunt like that, he loss his powers."

TimeLord rolled out of the way and jumped to his feet. He created a small portal in his hand once more and tossed it at Salamence's legs.

While everyone was busy fighting each other, Nato turned his attention back to the damaged teleport blocker. He knelt beside, pulling aside a battered section of plating to inspect the damage. He quickly set to work rearranging the circuitry, pulling wires away from the less necessary functions in order to realign the primary components.

And, to Nato's immense relief, the lone blocker sputtered back into life. He stepped back away from it, patching up the casing, then froze the entire thing in a solid boulder of ice, which would hopefully make it a little more difficult for anyone to break it a third time. 

Suddenly TimeLord's portal blade disappeared.

"What?! How did that happen?"

TimeLord noticed Nato freezing the repaired teleport blocker in ice.

"Seems like alot of effort just to stop us from teleporting but we must work with what we have."

TimeLord walked over to Nato and said, "Nato it's time you finally join the fight."

TimeLord swung his hammer in hopes he could break Nato's leg.

Pulse, noticing Timelord attacking Nato, took his opportunity to continue and finish his charge towards Nato, now adding large drop of water flying through the air towards Nato, hopefully with enough force to stun, and then he leapt forward, ready to kick Nato.

Nato glimpsed Timelord's approach in the reflection of the ice before him, and twisted to avoid the incoming hammer. He started to bring his sword up for a retaliatory strike, only to get bombarded with water and kicked square in the chest, courtesy of Pulse. 

The outmatched Okotoan fell backwards, bounced, rolled once, and then stopped. He rose to his feet with a groan, and shifted into a defensive stance, waiting to see what his dual assailants were going to do next. 

"Timelord, be aggressive. Don't give him a chance to be the aggressor himself, and avoid the turrets. And whatever else is about to come for us, since we're making a lot of noise fighting here. But don't charge at him right now, he's prepared for it." Pulse said, noting Nato's defensive stance. Pulse extended out an arm, brimming with elemental energy, then the other, aiming them at Nato's feet - this was, after all, a floating platform. Considering Nato's power over ice, what he was about to do was risky, as it would either be an advantage for everyone or a disadvantage for all but Nato... he started blasting dual torrents of water at Nato's feet, and the area around them, aiming to make the platform harder to fight on.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

"You're shooting water... at a master of ice?" Nato snorted, taking a few steps back to avoid being blown off his feet by Pulse's water blasts. He didn't make any move to freeze the water yet; he could do that later, at a more advantageous moment. 

"Yes. I'm very aware that you have control over ice." Pulse said, amazed that Nato didn't actually freeze the water. Pulse then leapt into the air via a 'geyser' he'd 'created' beneath his feet, and aimed to slam himself down upon Nato with the forces of gravity and high-velocity water combined. At the same time, Pulse gave a thumbs up towards Timelord. 

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

Nato smiled to himself and dived to the side, rolling to his feet a couple of bio away and focusing his powers on the spot he'd been standing in an instant before. He froze the water, expanding it upwards into an imposing network of jagged spikes that would be very unpleasant for Pulse to land on. 

Pulse found many spikes digging into his body as he realised that Nato had moved. It was indeed very painful, and it did stun him, and as if to add insult to injury, a lone Lohrak had flown up and started attempting to gnaw on his head, though it quickly fell to the ground as a turret fired upon it - it just happened to be in the way of Pulse, and Pulse found bullets flying at his head, as he slowly, and painfully got up as he focused his own powers on the ice beneath him, turning it back into water - a large sphere of it, now rotating around and picking up velocity, sent straight in Nato's direction. 

"Timelord... attack now. Pahrak, Imrukii, Kuan, Vox, anyone else, regardless of infighting... attack now... please... unity... required..." Pulse said, urging the others to attack, clutching a part of his body that had been impaled by the spikes. 

"I think not," Nato mused, transforming the orb of water not into a giant orb of ice, but into a far less harmful orb of powdery snow, that exploded apart in a puff of white as it collided with his hastily-raised shield. 

It still knocked him back, and it was hard as karz to actually see anything right now, but it was preferable to the alternative. 

Pulse, just barely seeing the opportunity Nato had made for him with the snow, lunged towards Nato, despite his injuries. The intent was, of course, to shove him off the platform onto one of the tiers below, or the snake pit itself. Thankfully, if Pusle fell, he could cushion his fall with water. Nato, he supposed, could probably do the same, but would take him much more effort. 

Pulse's tactic proved fruitful, as Nato was bowled backwards, losing his grip on his shield as he did. As he tumbled over the edge, though, Nato's flailing hand caught the rim of the platform and froze itself in place, ensuring he couldn't fall the rest of the way.

Pulse was not prepared to actually sent Nato tumbling over the edge, and thus, tumbled over himself, unable to stop his own momentum. As he fell, he tried to grab onto Nato's feet.

Nato kicked and flailed at the grasping hands, not wanting Pulse to grab onto him. 

As Imrukii is thrown into the way of the blasts, he throws himself in-air off balance by putting his mass to one side by bundling up with his arms and legs to the right of him. Imrukii just barely feels the sonic blasts wizz by him, and he falls to the ground and bounces slightly, though hurting his arm and shin in the process.

pure_muscle.png

Pulse, unable to grab onto Nato's flailing legs, fell down, into the snake pit.

Ouch.

On the bright side - he landed next to his spear, and if he remembered correctly, teleportation blockers on most levels were disabled. Thus, he threw his spear towards one of tier's two platforms, attempted to teleport to it, and then began climbing up to tier one, hoping no machinery or Lohrak would come to pester him. Nato was gripping on a ledge, and he really hoped the others would do something about it.

TimeLord saw Nato clinging to the edge of the platform and walked over to him. Hammer raised he said, "so this how you fall. By little old me how fitting."

With that he slammed his down the hardest he ever has into Nato's hands.