BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

ShadowVezon's limited ability to perceive his surroundings was not enough to see the ice, and as he moved in for another strike he skidded on the ice.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Imrukii was now all alone, and couldn't see anything. He knew the Zivon might see him if he made a lot of light, but it was the only way to see. So Imrukii lifted Akorua over his head and active the blade, it's fiery semi-plasma state of elemental energy glowed with the light near that of an industrial lantern, and managed to spot a shadowy form clashing against a shorter hooded figure. "I guess that's ShadowVezon and FF, I might as well join in, got nothing better to do." and with that Imrukii ran up to ShadowVezon, and summoned a wall of fire behind FF, but not before he saw ShadowVezon sliding away. Imrukii reached out his arm and managed to grab onto the Half-Skakdi's leg.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

The bayonet did little damage to ShadowVezon as his chest was well-armoured, but the spear pierced into his arm and caused the Skakdi to groan in pain. ShadowVezon flicked his wrist up so that he had a clear shot, and fired lightning at FF to get him to back off.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Trijhak, still deaf and practically blind, soon found he could feel things happening nearby, through vibrations in the ground. Being only vaguely aware of his surroundings, and even less so than others, he soon found he was walking on ice, or at least something that felt like it. And then there was lightning, and he could very briefly see three figures - what looked to be FF, ShadowVezon, and Imrukii, the latter two, if he recalled right, partners. Hoping they hadn't moved much, Trijhak began channelling a torrent of water in their direction.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

"Well, looks like the Zivon's found more interesting prey," Nato mused, making out the sounds of fighting in the distance, "And it sounds like some of our fellow combatants have run afoul of each other." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

FF was zapped off of ShadowVezon and crashed to the ground in a spasm. However, the lightning also knocked him out of the way of a torrent of water that rushed through where he once was, taking ShadowVezon (and apparently Imrukii) with it. As he was trying to shake off his electric pain, FF noticed that his spear was still slightly stuck onto the Skaldi. He took aim and unloaded with his crossbow, with the electric bolts possibly being deadlier as ShadowVezon and Imrukii were drenched previously.

EDIT: Forgot a word.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

TimeLord closed the escape portal behind them.

Suddenly he got an idea.

Using his sonic he scanned the arena.

After a good 10 minutes of scanning he was able to locate where everyone roughly was.

"If my scans are correct there is a cluster of fighters to the left of the ice light and one or two signals some ways in front of it. I suggest we go to the singled out signal it might be a lost fighter or fighter team. I can't tell who the signals are just someone is there."

OOC:

My sonic screwdriver is using a generic echolocation system. To get a more accurate info I have to rescan the whole arena which takes time ten or more minutes.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

"Lead on, oh fearless leader." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Suddenly he got an idea.

After a good 10 minutes of scanning he was able to locate where everyone roughly was.

"If my scans are correct there is a cluster of fighters to the left of the ice light and one or two signals some ways in front of it. I suggest we go to the singled out signal it might be a lost fighter or fighter team. I can't tell who the signals are just someone is there."

OOC:

My sonic screwdriver is using a generic echolocation system. To get a more accurate info I have to rescan the whole arena which takes time ten or more minutes.

Weapon/Power 3: Sonic Screwdriver which can produce a light sword.

Nowhere does it say your Sonic Screwdriver can do that.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Suddenly he got an idea.

OOC:

OOC:

I forget not everyone is a doctor who nerd.

Sorry.

IC:

TimeLord looked at his sonic again and discovered that those were not signals but just the sonic telling him he needed to update its software to be able to make scans.

"I hate technology."

With a rather awkward smile he looked over at Nato and said,

"It turns out, I have know idea where we are going. But since we heard the battle sounds from that direction I say we head toward it."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Suddenly he got an idea.

OOC:

OOC:

I forget not everyone is a doctor who nerd.

Sorry.

I mean I like the show, but that doesn't justify you having extraneous powers that aren't in your profile.

bBhcfWO.png

Rolling his eyes, Nato began to advance, ears and eyes peeled for any sign of the Zivon or his opponents. 

Xccj sprinted through the darkness. The Zivon was somewhere behind him; he didn't know exactly what it was doing, probably chasing him, that would be a very in-character thing for it to do. In the distance, he saw a few random flashes of light; some of the other members were fighting each other. So Xccj decided to turn towards them, following the age old safety tip he remembered about Zivons: It's best to encounter them with a slower runner at your side. (Initially)

But things got more complicated when, as he got closer, Xccj slipped on an ice sheet and fell flat on his mask...

:music:

ShadowVezon was badly shocked by the electricity, and dispersed into the darkness to cause the water and crossbow bolts to fall to the ground. He then reformed, panting, and pulled Imrukii out of the way before painfully yanking the spear out of his right arm.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

TimeLord carefully walked alongside Nato. Keeping his eyes and ears alert.

As they were walking TimeLord felt a slight difference in the floor.

He knelt down and put his hand on the ground. It was smooth and cold.

"Nato, check this out, I think it's ice. Who do you think could have made this?"

Edited by Toa TimeLord

"Hm... well, it's not mine, so... it was probably FF," Nato said, bending down to inspect the surface, "Unless there's something else wandering around down here with ice powers." 

Nato drew his own weapon, "Works for me." 

Trijhak's deafness wore off just in time for him to hear the sound of someone skidding and falling over. Not wanting to miss this opportunity, he ran towards the direction the sound came from, and soon came upon a web-tangled xccj. Something seemed familiar about xccj, as if they were meant to work together, and so Trijhak got to work, untangling the webs with his trident.

"Air and Water... want to create a storm, maybe even a thunderstorm that will interact with the atmosphere in such a way as to create lightning and thus light up the arena for a few seconds?"

Walking along the edge of the ice sheet the slowly crept closer to their target.

Suddenly the ice stopped.

"It appears FF has abandon his ice but why."

TimeLord crept into the darkness and stepped in something sticky. Kneeling down he examined the webbing.

"This feels like Visorak webbing almost."

TimeLord opened a small portal to see and saw what looked like a open cocoon.

"Nato you have to see this."

OOC:

The "cocoon" is actually the trap Xccj was in.

"Thanks for that." imrukii wispered to ShadowVezon, not wanting to draw attention. "I've kinda just been observing this match thus far. Wanting to get into it more but unable to make a move that I would be able to follow up on." wispered Imrukii.

pure_muscle.png

"It looks like the others are about to fight the Zivon, I suggest joining them." ShadowVezon whispered back. "I'll be no good in a fair fight with my arm broken, so I'll see what I can do from the shadows."

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Seeing the glow of the spinners heading towards them, Trijhak thrust his trident into the air, into the spinners just before they collided with the duo, stopping them from spinning and bringing them to a rest on his trident. The glow of the spinners gave him a faint illumination of his surroundings, and the webbing heading for him. Remembering that he had the ability to teleport, Trijhak teleported very slightly to the left and unleashed blasts of water at the webbing to prevent it from immobilising himself and xccj.

"Spinners... on my trident. Lighting things up, slightly. Guess that works too... and makes me an obvious target."

OOC: Hm, guess my post last night about getting stuck in the webbing didn't get through... Also, Timelord, if you're coming across the cocoon that I'm still partially in, then you're totally in the Zivon's line of sight.

IC: Having been caught in the webbing, xccj was lucky when Trijhak showed up to help him. "About time," he thought. Trijhak managed to block the spinners, but his water attack was only partially effective against the webbing. Parts of it still came through and restuck Xccj back to the ground, but the wet webbing wasn't as sticky, and Xccj quickly began slicing through it with his boomerang.

Then a light source closer by opened up, and Xccj realized that TimeLord was only a few feet away, having blindly wandered into the cocoon. Meanwhile, the Zivon was likely preparing another attack...

Imrukii from behind the lines of sight concentrated a wave of heat with a flame behind it and guide it around the Zivon and at the opposing players, not knowing quite what it would do.

pure_muscle.png

OOC: Oh nooooow everybody decides on a coordinated attack. :P

IC: Already numbed by the Zivon's roar, Xccj's air senses detected incoming attacks from multiple directions. The Zivon was the most immediate threat, so Xccj grabbed onto TimeLord and threw him directly at the beast before he could react. He then drew his boomerang to try and deflect the other blasts, but there was only so much he could do with his mind still rambling from the Zivon's cry. He got hit by one of the electric bolts and crashed into the ground.

But luckily, this meant that Xccj was below the wave of heat and flame that suddenly circled above him. The Zivon hesitated for a moment, since fire was one of the few things that could stall the beast. (Not defeat it, but cause it to question it's methods of attack for the moment.) This brought its charge to a stop, and now Xccj had a chance to retreat. Or would have, if he hadn't been stunned by the electric bolt.

Imrukii managed to spot the beast, and finally landed the concentrated shot onto the beast, stunning it. Now with the beast dazed, he hoped that the other fighters would get their earrings straight. "No use in fighting confused and dazed enemies" he thought.

Imrukii hoped from the dark trench he had found himself situated in, and fired a trail of fire at the Zivon, hoping it would continue it's daze. Not only this, but considering that he had no idea whatsoever, he figured this would be at least something to pas the time until the next move.

pure_muscle.png

Trijhak, seeing the Zivon charge, incoming flame, and other things like being shot from somewhere was really glad he could teleport, though he found that part of his left side suffered some burns as he teleported. 

Really hoping he was not making a fatal mistake, Trijhak teleported onto the Zivon, and attempted to blind it by poking his trident into its eyes.

Nato activated his Mask of Speed and rocketed into the fray, attempting to freeze the feet of Xccj and Shadowvezon to the ground as he passed, hopefully leaving them at the mercy of the incoming Zivon. 

As Xccj cleared his mind, his air powers sensed something coming in really fast. Thinking it must be another ranged attack, he swung up his arm, ready to deflect it with his boomerang. But it was actually a speeding Nato, and by a chance of fate *coughCalixcough* he didn't notice Xccj's outstretched arm and got clotheslined by it. He tumbled across the ground, but still managed to freeze Xccj into place.

"Ah man, not again," Xccj thought, blinding trying to chip away at the ice with his boomerang. He noticed Imrukii firing a wall of, well, fire at the Zivon. Xccj provided a nice breeze to help fan the flames and make them grow in size...

Edited by xccj