BIONIFIGHT ONE

Makuta Luroka

"TimeLord, you can't just say that Ikir lands on your shoulder, and expect it to be there." echoed the host's voice, as TimeLord was talking to a creature which was most definitely still in the sky and not on his shoulder. And TimeLord then felt very silly indeed.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Xccj couldn't quite tell what was going on, but the distant sounds of fighting seemed to be migrating from the ice region to the fire region. He started making his trek that direction, taking care not to get caught in any of the rockslides that were regularly occurring in the stone region.

Looking for something to occupy the time, he studied his new weapon, the SuperMagnet. Indeed, it looked like an oversized U shaped magnet, which didn't seem like a great melee weapon. He pointed it in the distance and tried to activate it, but nothing happened. Of course, most of the stones in the region weren't magnetic, but it might work better on the insanely armored combatants he would be facing. It might make for a quick way to disarm an opponent from a distance. Xccj decided to stow it away, but then the thing attached to his back armor, and he realized it was quite a struggle to get it off. "So this thing does work."

The ground shook again, and Xccj paused. The tremor was stronger than the others he had felt so far, and the entire landscape was shaking and large chunks of rocks were breaking loose. Xccj narrowly avoided getting crushed by one, and used his air powers to push him up into the air momentarily. From there, he saw he was nearing the earth region. And he also spotted the source of the tremors. A nearby cavern had collapsed, and inside it he could see Terak, Creature of Earth, who's digging was destabilizing the whole region.

Remembering something about their current arena, Xccj mused "He might make for an interesting partner..."

:music:

The Fire Region was harsh. FF was caught off guard by a blast of hot air and sudden temperature change. Obviously, this place was far more different compared to Ko Wahi or the Ice Region. Composing himself, he slowly walked until he nearly got crunched by a falling volcanic rocks. "Ugh. Don't this to me now, region."

Still walking, FF could see 2 fighters in the distance. He looked up and saw Ikir soaring around above them. The fighters seem to be trying to appease and sway the Creature to their side.

"They gotta focus on fighting, not recruiting, right now." FF thought to himself as he unloaded electric bolts onto the fighter pair.

pWPTu7m.jpg

IC:

Ikir stared at the timelord for sometime, from atop his shoulder. He had wished to test the worthiness of the fighter, and was severely disappointed. The Pheonix lifted off from Timelord's shoulder, taking a chunk of his shoulder in the process, and landed next to Pulse, who had presented a better and more thought out reason for the pheonix should lend him it's power.

OOC: Pulse has Ikir. Terak still remains, unless of course I've missed someone's post?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"And... everyone's running away..." Nato groaned, "...typical." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC:

Wait a minute I said boulder not shoulder.

IC:

"Ikir you have made a poor choice. You now side with the very tyrant I spoke of. Don't let his appearance trick you he admitted earlier he is Pulse the mad."

TimeLord opened a portal and appeared in the earth region.

"Now where is that creature of earth."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

OOC: Terak's over by me and, apparently, Shadow Vezon.

IC: Xccj was slowly approaching the creature of earth when he got hit by a barrage of blasts. The first two hit him hard, but he managed to draw his sword and deflect the rest of the incoming shots. He sighted the source of the shots; ShadowVezon was ducking for cover again, hoping to make another sht soon. It looked like Terak would have to wait.

Xccj scooped up a couple of stones and used his Kanohi Sanok to throw them at the rocks ShadowVezon was using for cover. While they were being used to get his attention, Xccj charged forward, sword in hand.

Edit: Meanwhile, TimeLord popped through a portal nearby...

Edited by xccj

TimeLord heard fighting in the distance and walked over to it.

He saw Xccj and ShadowVezon fighting.

Off to the side he saw the creature of earth looking at there fighting.

TimeLord got his sword out opened a portal behind Xccj and frust his sword toward his back.

A second after TimeLord went to the portal, FF followed suit and quickly through the same portal the Rahkshi created. Before it disappeared. He wasn't confident on taking on an Ikir equipped Trijhak yet.

Crash landing somewhere in the Earth Region, FF heard the sounds of fighting. He turned around to see the Earth Creature and 3 other fighters. "Hey! Thanks for the ride, you Rahkshi!" He yelled as he barraged the group with electric bolts.

pWPTu7m.jpg

TimeLord not looking to see if he hit Xccj or not charged toward FF quickly jumping and bending out of the way of his electric bolts.

TimeLord aimmed to strike FF in the heart with his sword.

Quickly TimeLord shouted toward the creature of earth.

"Mighty Terak side with me and I shall spill the the blood of every last fighter on this island that dares challenge you.

I can grant you the power of teleportation you can defend your home region from any foe within a second."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

FF managed to turn on the laser blade and blocked TimeLord's attack. As their weapons clashed, FF yelled over to Terak:

"O Grand Creature of Earth, hear my words! I have but a simple request! We unite together and I shall assist by blessing you with the strength of a resilient, never melting ice armour that will make you the most strongest juggernaut in all of Okoto! It is our duty to defend the land from any and all threats that spawns onto the land. With the powers of ice and earth combined, our destiny of making Okoto a paradise will finally be realized!"

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

TimeLord pushed against FF's blade and yelled over to Terak.

"Terak you do not need ice to make you strong. For you are already strong for you are one of the strongest elements. Side with me and toghter we can show how strong you are."

TimeLord really liked backstabbing, as he attempted to get Xccj again. Luckily, he sword was deflected by Xccj's SuperMagnet, still attached to his back. Deciding that he needed to deal with him first, Xccj turned his blade on TimeLord... just in time to see blasts from FF head in his direction, which he quickly deflected.

TimeLord and FF quickly began shouting down to Terak, as if hoping to entice the beast using words. For now, Xccj would prefer actions. He drew his SuperMagnet and activated, pulling on TimeLord's armor and yanking him backwards. Once the magnetism got him moving, Xccj slid out of the way and TimeLord flew past him... directly to the spot where ShadowVezon had been hiding. With those two preoccupied, Xccj now lunged as FF, with his weapons in hand. He had to be quick, because he knew the others behind him would soon return to strike...

IC: 

A devious bout of chittering erupted from Vox as he watched the bloodbath progress. Though his attention was particularly focused upon FF and Timelord, as the two fought for Terak's love... Unfortunately for FF Terak was not interested in defending his land, as it did not guarantee bloodshed, and as such he decided to grace Timelord with his powers. But whatever anger FF may have felt would likely diminish as all the fighters noticed their bodies suddenly feel more fragile than they had.

Vox brought up yet another menu on the Holographic Control Panel, and a generic computer voice sounded out across the field.

"Modifiers Initiated: Ultimate, Partners and Mask Maker." The Metallic voice alerted the fighters.

OOC: 

The partners are:

FF - Timelord
Nato - Shadowvezon
Pulse - Imrukii

All partners share a health pool, starting at 15 health to reflect prior attacks. If your partner dies, you die.

Xccj has not been forgotten, as given the uneven numbers, He shall be designated Mask Maker, with a boosted health pool of 20. I am limiting his ability to make masks to 4. Every other mask must be randomly teleported somewhere on the island and another can not be crafted until said mask is claimed.

Also those of you with multiple Special or Ultimate weapons must choose a single one to use for the rest of the round.

Have fun.
Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Wait. Does the Creature serve both players on the team or only to the player that obtained it?

IC:

15/15

FF jumped back from Xccj to dodge the attack only to suddenly feel very sick. A computerized voice announcement had told the fighters that they now share an HP bar with someone else. FF soon learned that he and TimeLord are now teammates.

"I'm not even sure what emotion I should be feeling right now." He said flatly.

pWPTu7m.jpg

OOC: Cool, let me know if I'm following the correct procures as mask maker...

IC: 20 / 20

Xccj's attack on Timelord did not bear fruition, because Terak jumped up and intercepted him in midair, having chosen him. "Hmm, guess he was swayed by empty promises."

But Xccj felt something else now; he had the power to create mighty masks of power. He held out his hand and felt the power grow, and a Mask of Destruction formed in his hand as he laughed maniacally.

But when the mask was complete... *Poof!* teleported out of his hands and into the depths of the water region. "Hmm, less useful than I would've thought."

Luckily, since he only had one special weapon, he didn't have to make choices there, so he turned towards FF, sword in one hand and magnet in the other. FF, who had been dazed for other reasons while Xccj created the mask, had now regained his senses. The battle was about to begin.

Nato [15/15]

"Did someone say Ultimate?" Nato cackled, abandoning his regular special weapons in favour of his precious Ultimate Weapon. 

Drawing upon the power of levitation, he ascended swiftly skywards, alighting on a snowy mountaintop and firing into the air with his Snake Cannon. Being an Ultimate Weapon, the Snake Cannon could be used to deal ten devastating points of guaranteed damage against an enemy of his choice once per round, and he was using it to do exactly that. 

He didn't really understand how it would be possible, but he knew when that when that poor snake finally made it down from the clouds, it would strike Xccj the Mask Maker for ten points of guaranteed damage. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: HP 20 / 20

Really wishing he could make a mask to neutralize ultimate weapons, Xccj looked up just in time to see a cloud of snakes land on top of him. Individually, it wouldn't have been so bad, but all together now they were biting quite a lot!

HP: 10 / 20

As he shook off the snakes before they could deal any further damage, Xccj reflected that Nato had used his big weapon early and no longer had any powerful attacks left for it. He was too far away to retaliate at the moment, but his time would come. Instead, Xccj grabbed a snake and threw it at FF. (Because Kanohi Sanok).

15/15

FF recovered from his sickness and looked around to see TimeLord with Terak in stow. "Guess violence and teleportation are always the answer..." He said, slightly annoyed.

He was turning around to face Xccj until his opponent threw a snake onto his face. In disgust, he grabbed it and threw back at him. "Keep your dang dirty snakes to yourself!" He yelled as he charged at his snake covered enemy and swung his blade.

pWPTu7m.jpg

10 / 20

Xccj threw more snakes. But apparently his mask didn't work well on organics, because FF caught them and threw them back. "Oh come on, they were bitey just a few seconds ago."

He quickly drew his sword and locked blades with FF. Their weapons clashed a few times, but both of them had a keen eye on offense and defense as far as blades went. So Xccj summoned an updraft that lifted FF 10 meters off the ground, before summoning another to blow his back down with tremendous force...

[15/15]

Trijhak, now with Ikir on his side, leapt into the air and narrowly avoided the electric bolts from FF that had been fired much, much earlier. 

Not wanting to be out of the action, Trijhak flew north to the Earth Region, using Ikir's ability of flight in tandem with his ability to control air, and began dive-bombing FF and Xccj, summoning a torrent of boiling water at them both, mixed with various small fireballs.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: Gah, wrote the wrong name, meant to attack FF. Oh well.

IC:

HP: 15/15

ShadowVezon launched into the air and fired at Pulse, trying to knock him out of the air.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

15/15

FF managed to use his Mask of Diminishment to shrink himself to be more lightweight and mitigated some but not all the damage from the fall.

13/15

Still in mini size, he had to temporarily retreat as Trijhak appeared and rained down torrents of water and fire onto both him and Xccj. He began running around to see if there was a higher platform he could get on.

Edited by Fluorescent Flowers

pWPTu7m.jpg

[15/15]

Trijhak swerved downwards, but failed to avoid one of ShadowVezon's shots. [-1]

[14/15]

Retaliating, Trijhak flew up very high into the air using Ikir's wings, then began rapidly descending towards ShadowVezon, trying to make use of gravity and momentum to hit ShadowVezon with a flaming right fist followed by a splash of boiling water from the left hand. 

HP: 15/15

ShadowVezon rocketed out of the way of Pulse's punch but got splattered with the boiling water, sending the Skakdi crashing to the ground. [HP: 13/15] ShadowVezon got to his feet and fired at Pulse from the ground.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

10 / 20

Xccj swung his sword up to block Trijhak's incoming attack, but the boiling water splashed around the blade and hit him as a hot spray. [9 / 20] Both FF and Timelord had vanished from sight, and now Trijhak and ShadowVezon were facing off. Xccj needed some sort of power up, so he tried to make a new mask, but no dice. Somebody had to retrieve the first mask before he could craft another.

"Looks like I'm heading to the water region," Xccj said, taking off. "Maybe I'll run into another elemental creature along the way..."

[14/15]

Trijhak failed to avoid ShadowVezon's shots once again, and crashed to the ground. [-2]

[12/15]

Slightly enraged, Trijhak began running at ShadowVezon, ready to leap and kick into him while summoning a strong gust of wind to knock ShadowVezon back. 

13/15

Seeing an opportunity to cause harm, FF used his Mask of Diminishment again and, after a running start, long jumped towards Trijhak.

He intended to grab on to Trijhak's neck but he undershoted and grabbed on to the back of the torso instead. There, FF slowly climbed his way up, making sure to stab his blade into the "mountain" as he went.

pWPTu7m.jpg

TEAM HEALTH 13/15

TimeLord felt a sudden shock as the creature united with him. He could feel the strength and knowledge of earth's power enter his being.

TimeLord looked at Xccj in anger.

"I'll show you empty promises."

TimeLord sent a two by three foot wide rock hurtling toward Xccj head.

TimeLord then quickly burrowed into the ground ready to strike when the mask maker Xccj was least expecting.

Nato [13/15]

Growing bored of his lonely tenure in the Ice Region, Nato set off towards the Water Region. 

9 / 20

Xccj was already moving when TimeLord started throwing huge rocks in his direction. The first he sliced apart with his sword, and the two stone chunks fell on either side of him. But then TimeLord disappeared, likely burrowing into the ground. To avoid any sudden surprises, Xccj summoned a massive gust of wind to pick him up and blow him through the air. TimeLord could follow, but he was going to have a hard time reaching him.

Meanwhile, backed by some wind power, Xccj soon found himself on the edge of the Water Region. Taking a deep breath, he dove in... but out of the corner of his eye, he saw Nato diving down towards the sea too.

TEAM HEALTH 13/15TimeLord felt the vibrations in the earth and soon found his partner.

Only poking his head out the ground TimeLord saw FF attacking Pulse.

"FF get out of the way I have a plan."

TimeLord returned underground and began to create tunnels under the area they were at.

TimeLord erupted out of the ground hammer ready for his next move.

HP: 13/15

ShadowVezon was sent flying backward by Pulse's kick [HP: 12/15], but no sooner than when he landed did ShadowVezon activate the jetpack, dashing toward Pulse while swinging a punch at the fighter's face with his reinforced right arm.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

[12/15]

Trijhak tried to react, but there was a stinging sensation climbing up his back, one that soon suddenly stopped. Distracted, Trijhak got hit straight in the face. [-3]

[9/15]

Correcting himself, Trijhak jumped backwards, taking flight while channelling boiling towards ShadowVezon.

HP 9 / 20

Xccj created an orb of air to surround his head, allowing him to breathe underwater for a short time. (Hey, if Lewa could conjure up air in the vacuum of space, an air glob underwater doesn't sound so bad.) There were fish and other sea critters beneath the surface, but none that could currently take him on. After some swimming, Xccj located the Mask of Destruction he had previously created. He swam down and claimed it for himself.

"Might as well make mask #2," he thought, and concentrated on his new ability. This time, he created a mask of control, which would be useful underwater. Only, the mask popped out of his hands as soon as it was completed, apparently mask makers didn't get to keep their masks they were making unless they sought them out first.

However, this time, the mask appeared back in the earth region, near where the other members were duking it out. And the mask of control did offer the useful ability of stealing elemental creatures...

Having obtained at least one mask, Xccj rose towards the surface...

HP: 13/15

ShadowVezon got splashed in the face by the boiling water, irritating the Skakdi. [HP: 11/15] He formed the shade around him into spikes of darkness, launching them at Pulse while he wiped his face clean. 

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy