Poor Disadvantaged: April Dump

Wow these are some really good MOCs.

I really love the third one the most.

First the color scheme, I just love that shade of blue and with light grey and silver to complement it is such a simple yet beautiful look.

The build is also a masterpiece of parts usage such as the skull spider masks and the custom forearm design.

Overall it is a great MOC well done.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

First one's a neat idea, but too chunktastic for me to really get behind it.

Third one's aesthetically pleasing, but the proportions seem wonky and the system on the shoulders sticks out with how blocky it is.

I'm trying to pretend Galidor never existed, so that's all I got for ye.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Wow these are some really good MOCs.

I really love the third one the most.

First the color scheme, I just love that shade of blue and with light grey and silver to complement it is such a simple yet beautiful look.

The build is also a masterpiece of parts usage such as the skull spider masks and the custom forearm design.

Overall it is a great MOC well done.

I personally dislike the skull spider masks and forearms (only used them because I couldn't find anything better), so I'm glad you found them passable. Thank you!

First one's a neat idea, but too chunktastic for me to really get behind it.

Third one's aesthetically pleasing, but the proportions seem wonky and the system on the shoulders sticks out with how blocky it is.

I'm trying to pretend Galidor never existed, so that's all I got for ye.

This is the sort of feedback I love, cheers.

I meant the bulk to emulate a 'Sub'marine somewhat, but by doing so it deviated from the source quite drastically.

Could've used some of those janky blue bits better, or a sleeker shape could have been another direction to take.

Yeah, Jayko's quite 'stylized'; the small feet, smooth but large upper arms and tight waist complement the look I was going for at the expense of exact human proportions -  though I'd say the former is more important and I wouldn't change them.  

You and I both - my Galidor pieces are now a long way out of sight haha.

Edited by Poor Disadvantaged

I actually do kinda like most of the above-waist torso for the first one- it's a lot of parts that come together surprisingly smoothly, with the smaller details like tubing integrated very well.  It's everything around it that throws me off- especially the crotch and legs.  The feet look nice, though- I like the drill ankles.

And Jayko's aesthetics are indeed superb- nearly perfect, in fact, you did an amazing job with him.  But man oh man, when body parts are noticeably oversized or undersized in a way that doesn't seem to flow well, it's hard for me to unsee.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

• 2 weeks later...