Techna

Legolover-361

IC: NikaronNikaron: Yeah I've heard of TechnaPower, unfortunately it got flooded by My Little Kikalano fans. Also I think some folks say the staff is scary especially Black Nine. However those folks are just complainers, they also say the word filters too strict and that they were sad they couldn't link ToaPipe. Oh and don't get me started on the wet hoof fiasco.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Central Square"I suppose." he breathed slowly.Out of nowhere, he kicked on his foot implant. His foot was driven into Enaltai's shin. From there, he drew his sword. He swung over his shoulder.He brought it over so that it would hook his shoulder. That would create a decent weakness of it struck. He knew, however, that Enaltai had an arm implant that enhanced speed. For that reason, he brought his free hand up to block the implanted arm.All this was simultaneous, and very quick.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Enaltai staggered back, but was otherwise unharmed. Matrapolix blinked. What had happened?"You know, you forgot one thing through this disguise of mine," the Toa of Stone blinked once as he said this, straightening himself. He shot forward, his left wristblade reaching out towards the other Toa. And before he had even reached him, Matrapolix knew what that thing was. A barely visible, transparent sphere blinked for a second as Enaltai went forward - Matra knew that meant it went away. He knew what said sphere was even before Enaltai slammed into him, carrying his left wristblade towards Matrapolix's right shoulder and his right wristblade towards his left rib. All the way, in the process hissing, "I've got a Hau, not a Miru."OOC: IT'S ON. Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

IC: NikaronNikaron: Hackers? Hold on making this a secure line.Using his elemental powers, Nikaron quickly accessed and edited a program.edit_programconfirmYaccessfile_firewallpleaseenterpassword_{$pass}{$pass}=******password_acceptedcontinueYaccessfolder_clearanceselect_blockallare_you_sureYblockall_enabledaccesssubfolder_exceptionsmanage_exceptionsadd_Kyrahkadd_Bioadd_ZaphosdoneconfirmYsaveas_programAconfirmYpleaseenterpassword_{$pass}{$pass}=******password_acceptedcloseconfirmYaccess_programspleaseenterpassword_{$pass}{$pass}=******password_acceptedactivate_programprogramtype_firewallprogram_programApleaseenterpassword_{$pass}{$pass}=******password_acceptedconfirmYprogram_activatedNikaron: Alright guys this is now secure, so what was this about hackers?

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: (Science District, Volin's Workshop)Critek started fidget as the silence lengthened and the robot continued to stare at him. Where was the store owner? Someone should have heard them come inside, even if they were in a back room. The Matoran needed someone to intervene before he had to deal with an unknown, but probably uncomfortable fate.OOC: Hint, hint TX Wade? :P

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

OOC: Oh, sorry! IC: VolinAfter blowing off some steam while sitting on the bench, Volin lifted himself up and walked into his store to find a customer waiting. Why Wheatley wasn't acknowledging him was a mystery to the Toa of Data."Sorry about my robot's incompetence. I'm Volin, store owner. How can I help you?"

IC:Bio"He should be called-""If we did, I would want to go by Junkyard... not that we should do that.""Junk-Aww..." Bio said, looking dejected. "I was gonna say that..."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Yerith, Solaris (Library Pub)Yerith was just absentmindedly wiping the inside of a glass when the door slid open. Was that..."Solaris, how are you my old friend?" he exclaimed, putting the glass down."Oh, not that great," Solaris sighed, finding a seat at the bar. "How's business?""The bar's almost bloody empty," Yerith stated, gesturing around the room. "I don't have any business. So do you want the usual water. Or a rum and cola without the rum?""Well, my nurse says that I'm over my problems," Solaris answered, looking at the drinks, "so I suppose I'll have a Book Brew.""Good choice," Yerith said, reaching under the bar to grab a bottle of beer. "Brand new batch. How did my brew-bots do?""Well, I'm no expert, but this is quite good," Solaris commenting, taking a sip."No expert?" Yerith laughed. "You took a bet to try every brand of beer on Spherus Magna about 75,000 years ago. And you won!""That was a long time ago," Solaris said. "I'm a librarian, now, and we're hurtling through space with a society of secret people who want us flying blind until we're all dead. Great vacation plan to pick, right?"Yerith leaned back on the wall, closed his eyes, and chuckled...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: Uh...You do realize the grenade basically shoots razor sharp, five inch long blades of sharp pointy metal that typically kills. Meh.IC: Rinnder / Info Corp.Rinnder aimed his rifle. Without saying a word, he fired on the CEO.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC:I kinda assumed that he was behind a corner. Which would protect him. I mean, obviously he wasn't just walking behind Rinnder. That would be stupid.IC:Buell IndigoBuell hid back behind a corner as the blast . "I'm gonna take that as a no." Buell called. He started to erase all the info on his computer that might be of use to Rinnder, including the info that Rinnder was looking for. "But just so you know, the only way you're gonna get the info that you need, is by doing buisness like a civilized person!" And with that he started to exit the building. "Feel free to look through my office though."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: (Science District, Volin's Workshop)"Thank the Great Spirits," Critek said as he tried to move around Krayzikk and toward Volin."I came here looking for some implants and this, uh, thing burst in and started threatening me!" Critek explained while pointing at Krayzikk. It was true if lacking in a few critical details. With any luck, he could get the robot thrown out of the store, thus solving his problem, even if it was temporary.

"Don't Panic."

OOC: Who rps Krayzik?IC: Volin"Well then, I suggest you stop threatening my customers, buy something and leave or else I'll have the ADRs on you." said Volin to Krayzik sternly, disliking the fact that someone was threatening people in his own store.Turning back to Critek, the Toa of Data asked "So, anything in specific you're looking for? I've got a wide array of implants, weapons, gizmos and will even take requests to have an item built specifically for you as long as you have the cash."

OOC: Krayzikk is actually controlled by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs.IC: (Science District, Volin's Workshop)"Well I was looking for a few things," Critek said as he glanced at Krayzikk, "But I'd rather wait till this ruffian has left."OOC: I also want to give Krayzikk a chance to respond, which might have to wait till tomorrow...

"Don't Panic."

IC: NikaronNikaron decided to have some payback, quickly searching the net, he found the bank Zaphos uses. Then thanks to his element he easily created a forged message that could not be distinguished from a normal message.Dear, ZaphosAttention! Due to some suspicious purchases you recently made we regret to inform that your account has been terminated, and that all funds have been transferred elsewhere. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,

United Bank of Techna

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC Kylus - Housing District - Eating: A table for three sat in the middle of room, with two open chairs, and in the third sat a being. The being was a Vortixx, but he did not appear to be one. As Vortixx went, he was short, and rather muscular to be one; he wore a simple lightly armored cloak, with his hood up and his face hidden from the open air. If one were to walk in on him, they might not even notice his presence at first, since the room was so dark, and he blended in as if he wore camouflage armor. His name was Kylus, and he spent his days watching over the city, doing good where he saw it was needed, being the judge of life and of death. He finished his meal, and stood up from the table, walking through his house and into another, much brighter room. In the room stood a suit of armor, pitch black in color, with a rack of weapons that stood nearby it. The Vortixx walked over to the weapons rack, and studied it; there were several types of weapons that adorned the rack, ranging from swords, short knives, and a decent amount of fire arms were spaced around amongst the other weapons. Two sheathed swords sat in the middle of the rack, his two most commonly used melee weapons. He carried them on his person whenever he went out, and they had not yet failed him. He picked them up, and strapped them to his waist around his armored cloak, unsheathing the two and simply feeling them in his grip, assuring himself that nothing had changed since he had last used them. He sheathed the blades, and left the room, locking it and making his way outside of his house. Normally, he would wear his true armor when going out and about, but he had no plans today. Then again... his days were not pre-planned, he protected those who were in danger, and life threatening situations never took a day off. Hopefully, danger would make an exception today. -Kylus

OOC: Zaphos doesn't use the United BACK of Techna. He uses The Awesome Bank.IC: Zaphos - Spark of GeniusZaphos raised a metaphorical eyebrow at the email, before addressing Nikaron."It's rather suspicious how I've received this message just after you threatened to hack our bank accounts," he remarked.

IC: Krayzikk displayed his badge through projector again. "I'm advanced law enforcement. A H.A.M.M.E.R. unit. This being," He pointed at Critek. "Is guilty of destroying an ADR. I have evidence, which can be provided by my partner if need be."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Volin (Volin's Workshop, Science District)"Never heard of your kind. Either you can come back with legitimate information from the government, you can buy something or you can scram. If you do have proof, take it to the judge or wait for him outside once we're done our business."

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC: Krayzikk, Frustrated, Science DistrictKrayzikk gave a curt nod, though internally he was screaming. He stepped outside and transformed so he didn't look suspicious, waiting on the curb.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG