Techna

Legolover-361

IC: (Glitch Paradox)Jotun roared as he spun his Ice-Club, shattering all the spikes easily. "COME ON, LITTLE MAN!" He shouted, running foward. Loki took three steps foward through the electricity, his gun continuing to fire. "Bright lights. Impressive. You should know better. Light does nothing." He said as finished his three steps, his hand whipping out, grasping her neck, and starting to crush.Scorpio, who had gotten up again, walked / stumbled over to Shade, touching him softly on the arm. "Ugh." Was all he got. Using his iron powers, Scorpio repaired himself as best as possible. Grabbing Shade's hand, he lifted him up. "You get the Psionicist and lighting user, I'll take the two big and uglies."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Drone 2 escaping prison)

Drone 2 storms out of the prison, holding Aeon's hand. At this point, he was literally dragging her out of the prison; ready to fight anyone who got in his way. One bullet sounded from his pistol and a Matoran guard fell limp, sliding down a small flight of stairs."Drone, you have the vehicle ready?" he exclaims over the private com.-Mef Man

IC - NPCS (DON'T KILL THESE)Four Toa raced out towards the escaping Toa. They fired dozens of rounds at them with machine guns. This was a special attack force: the Demons. Equipped with rocket boots, machine guns, and pistols. Right now, many bullets were coming at them.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - NPCs The guards' mental implants kept her from influencing them. They kept firing.One dropped, dead from the shot.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Drone 2 helping Aeon outside of the Prison)

Drone 2 laughs before squezzing off a second shot before holstering his rifle and grabbing his pistols again. He fires rapidly at the Toa before quickly reloading and repeating the process before flying down toward Aeon. Placing his left arm around the being, he holsters his right handed pistol and grabs his rifle. He squezzes off a few shots before lifting her high into the air making his way away from the danger."Get the ride going!" he yells over the private com.-Mef Man

IC - NPCsThe last three lifted off, firing at the heavier (meaning slower) fliers. They fired hundreds of bullets at them. No way they could dodge all these, being a big and slow target.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Drone 2 fighting others above Prison)

The Matoran simply dropped, falling faster and faster to the ground before rocketing back toward a nearby building. He flies inside and sets Aeon down on the floor. Frightened Matoran were scrambling away while Drone 2 tossed a rifle toward Aeon."You know how to shoot, right?" he asks, not bothering to use the private com. Turning back to the door, he grabs his sniper rifle and aims toward the doors; ready for anything.Better not get flanked.-Mef Man

IC - NPCsOne of the flying soldiers said something into his com. ADRs rushed in from everywhere, firing at Æon. The three soldiers kept firing at Drone 2.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Science District, Volin's Workshop)Carefully balancing the stack of Kanoka in his hands, Critek entered the back room and looked around. It was almost as cluttered as the store front and Volin had just about everything, from every tool imaginable, to a small crucible, to a rather scary looking contraption which he assumed was for attaching implants. What really confused him was the small spherical robot that was floating in the far corner, humming a tuneless song to itself.The Matoran ignored it and moved to the crucible, ignited it, and allowed it to heat up. He then sat down at a bench and started to separate the Kanoka again. He would start with a Noble Kiril; regeneration would be useful in Techna.As he waited for the crucible to heat up, he mentally said to Krayzikk, 'Yes I'm from Spherus. I'm a recent arrive.''How recent?''Oh, less than an hour,' Critek replied, more than a little sour.

Edited by Tafu

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

OOC: ... okay, you really just walked into the giant blast of lightning? Seriously? That... that's serious? Not a joke?IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / The Glitch ParadoxLoki tried, but it was no use - by walking into the lightning willingly, his entire body was in sheer agony. Moving limbs was nearly impossible. His gun fired, but his shots were all misses as he flailed around. One grazed her shoulder, but that was the closest it came to any permanent injury.Black smoke could be seen coming off of Loki as the attack continued. He reached out to choke her, but all it came out as was the sight of one fumbling in their death throes.She kicked him back. "The boss will enjoy this story, I think..."Jotun made a tactical blunder. The spikes all came out at the same time, from different directions, and at high speed. His spinning attack took out two, but the twist required to get to the third was ruined by his bulk, and it was able to reach him. The spin also turned him around, turning him away as Thuiop hurled a newly formed boulder.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC - NPCs The leader signaled two of the Demons. They rushed in, firing machine guns at Æon. The ADRs rose in the air to avoid fire, even as they shot lasers at her.The leader herself dodged the bullet and pulled out her pistol. Tossing a grenade at Drone, she fired at him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Undisclosed Jail):Son heard the sound of jets and bullets behind her as she ran. She rolled backwards, dodging some bullets and lasers. As the Toa and ADRs swiveled around, Æon used telekinesis to push them together, hoping they would become dazed and give her and belligerents some time to escape.

Edited by Rakata

OOC:We should have taken the time to agree upon the device the software would be used for.IC:Ersis checked off the last function on his mental list of features for Mero's now complete software. Mero would be able to communicate with anyone on any device, from any device, so long as he had the necessary passwords. Ersis was always careful about his softwares and their functions, even more so after having his eye gouged out, and his vocalizer decommissioned. He new Mero would likely want to modify the software, all of his previous customers had modified any software on the MR6OS and AR6OS platforms, with absolutely no exceptions whatsoever. "Your software is finished Mero, prepare to transfer funds to my account, I've attached the file to this message." Ersis sent the message and attached file directly to Mero's comm. implant. It's always the brain implants the want software for, always the brain implants.

OOC:Brain implants work fine. It was exactly what I had in mind actually. :PIC: Mero Kiap Binate - Science DistrictMero uncrossed his legs on the bench, the message interruption is excessively long line of coding.He responded to the message from Ersis, "File received. Wiring funds now. How much?"Binate pulled open a small latch on his computer open, revealing a wire. He plugged it into the front of his wrist. It was a system he designed himself, designed to create "widgets" for online purchases. Essentially, the program would run on the computer, and use Mero's brain as the output source, making the number of the target's widgets go up.The best part was they wouldn't know it was fake, and upon their eventually attempted use of said widgets, they would find that the money had dissapeared entirely, as though the banking system was causing errors. It was possible for the target to figure it out, but logic would deduce that the target would simply find themselves a victim of banking error.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(Drone 2 escaping with Aeon)

The Matoran rolls his eyes before activating his jets. This battle was going to long and they needed out of it. He flies through the air and grabs Aeon's waist before shooting out of a neabry window. The two were soon back to Drone's vehicle and he was placing the being in the back of the vehicle."Let's go, Drone!" he exclaims not worrying about using the private com.-Mef Man

IC - NPCsThe leader took a bullet to the shoulder. Ignoring the pain, she kept shooting back.Meanwhile, one Toa and a few ADRs hit each other. The Toa was knocked unconscious. The other one rushed forward, shooting his machine gun at Æon.The remaining ADRs shot lasers at her as well.EDIT: OOC: Darn it, ninja'd.IC - NPCsEven as they fired at the leaving figures, they knew they had escaped. ADRs burst out, firing at them.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Sorry for the ninja'd.

IC(Drone 2 in vehicle with others)

The Matoran clenched his teeth while looking down at his armor. It was a melted mess of twisted metal with atleast fifteen bullet holes with small trickles of blood oozing from the holes. The armor had taken most of the damage, but he was still wounded."Drive!" he barks to Drone before reclining back in the seat. Karz, he hoped this "Aeon" was worth it.-Mef Man

OOC: -shrug- Couldn't be helped.IC - NPCsThe leader's finger tapped through her wrist tablet. If she could stop that taxi...But alas. Her position had not the priviledges. The ADRs were soon outrun, and the taxi got away...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Prison outside): ADR-3He had been lost in the confusion, there was no way to tell him from the other ADR, nothing in the slightest. And now he had been left behind, still outside of the prison.There was no way he could get out of this easily, not at all... unless he continued acting as though a normal ADR, and hoped they returned for him.He merely joined the other ADRs now that the fight was over

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Mero Kiap Binate - Science DistrictMero smiled, "It's been a pleasure doing business with you Ersis."Just before tapping the code into his computer to initiate the fake sending of credits, Binate paused. He sort of stopped smiling. Here was an injured and damaged Toa, working hard to make a living, and Mero was about to steal from him. He shook his head. He couldn't question his ethics. It was the price to pay for his line of work, liberating the people through information. Information he and others would gain.Could he question his ethics? He was already pretty well off at this point. And nobody said anything about having to steal money in the first place.He shrugged to himself. The software Ersis made was impressive. Besides. The Toa might prove useful one day.Mero sent a legitimate payment to the Toa and proceeded the excessive amount of coding he'd need. Along with his own coding, he'd need attention. The means of distribution it was everything. And in this world, attention usually meant distribution.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Quada - Housing District"Fish fish fish fish fish!"At first one would dismiss these words as those of a madman, but if one was to listen more carefully they would realise that said madman in question was singing, albeit terribly. Despite the fact that the lyrics simply consisted of a person singing 'fish' over and over again, it was rather catchy even with its non-existent melody."Fish fish fish fish fish-fish!"These were the words of Quada, co-owner of the game shop merely known as Hrunja and Quada's Workshop and self-proclaimed summoner of fish and somewhat crazy Matoran.And he was still singing about fish.

OOC: Consider it the miraculous power that prevents you from killing a PC. If you did what you just did, you pretty much killed TDC's character and I don't think that's permitted. At the least, even if he survived, he'd be permanently maimed by the plastic explosives and the flashy description. Plus, there's some bound to be already facing you. I don't think shadows can conceal you that well so I'm pretty sure I would have noticed you.Second of all, if you're talking about research on a hacker which could indeed be my character, that's complete meta-gaming since my character's identity as a hacker is currently unknown at the moment. You can't even tell if he's human at all either since his brain's the only human part left, insulated in his body. Meaning there's no smell whatsoever; you'd just smell a robot. If he's not the guy you're looking for, then ignore this comment.Third, I didn't know what to call your guy at the moment. I only figured it out when I examined your profile more closely.IC: Drone (Outside of Prison)With that, all of the ADRs were blown to smithereens, leaving nothing but a pile of smoking debris and robot corpses. There went Drone's little army for now so he'd just hide behind the taxi and wait for more ADRs to show up in due time. The man who had done all this disappeared and Drone was extremely tempted to go find him and fill him full of bullet holes but it would be unwise to do such a thing.If he left, that would mean leaving the entrance unguarded and there would be no distraction for his companions to escape through.

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Do you honestly think that would've been successful? I don't aim to kill chars. Shadowman does. But he's not me.Someone noticing a drunkard who's part of the scenery...I think what happened is more realistic. He probably only planted two pieces of C4 and maybe overloaded one bot with data-neither of which are all that flashy or loud, especially considering he moves silently, quickly, and in a blurring grey-before being discovered. That's-what, a few seconds in a good-sized melee?If anything, I'd assume that Drone would be more focused on the guards and others not sticking to the edges of combat (not to say i don't support that he did but i'm jes' pointing out that pc invulnerability often forces implausibility). If your char had noticed Pohatu previously, then you should've stated it-I posted a few pages ago with him staking out the prison. It's Drone's own fault that he didn't notice him before.=/ Sue me for figuring there'd be SOMETHING on everyone on a ship with a universal cybernet that 's a central part of life onboard. I honestly thought that at least with some counterhacking Shadowman would've gotten something. But I suppose that Drone 2 is unknown even to his fellow hackers, yeah?And even so, that wouldn't change Shadowman's reaction. Bots unmoving and behind hovertaxis are obviously NOT normal...He doesn't need his Mask of Logic to figure that out.IC: Pohatu disappeared into the shadows. Shadowman was changing guises now.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Renen - The Glitch ParadoxSlowly, piece by piece, the ice around his hand melted away, enough so that he could smash it with his fist.A rush of air hit him, setting his thought processes on edge. His hand groped out blindly, searching the surrounding area for something, anything.There! A handle, metal. A frying pan, maybe? Well, it would have to do.Over and over, he smashed the object against the icy prison, cracking it bit by bit.IC: Emma - Housing DistrictEmma chuckled, 'Yeah, well...'She paused before hurrying over to where Tsuki had been, calling back, 'C'mon, hurry!'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Incommodo (Science District)"Good point." Incommodo said, thinking back. "He said I should meet him at Technology Tower, which is... which is..." Incommodo looked around, and noticed a large tower."In a general that-a-way direction."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Oh lawl, completely mis-read your post. (I didn't even know I could mis-read that bad) Was in a big rush, sorry.IC: (Glitch Paradox)Scorpio rushed over to Renen, where he promptly smashed his fist into the ice around him, easily breaking it. "Get the ADRs, now! Me and the Zyglak are going to try to fight, but we're not going to much good." He said before turning to face Jotun and Thuiop. Speaking of that pair, Thuiop's boulder hit into Jotun. And then feel to the ground. Jotun was forced to one knee by the sheer force of it, but he was unharmed. Turning around, he slammed his fist on the boulder, reducing it to dust. Roaring, he activated his ice-powers, lowering to tempature in area room to -113. Only he remained moving.Scorpio felt the blast of cold, and grunted as he moved much slower than normal, thanks to his constantly freezing joints. Using his iron powers, he created a Arm of protosteel from the ground, thicker than two barrels side by side. It grabbed Thuiop, slamming him against the ceiling, and then through a wall. Ouch. Loki's used his mental powers during his agony, mentally blasting her at a very, very high frequency. (Remember how Hakaan mentally blasted people? Remember that no one could fight back?) This was his way of thanking her for shocking him. Suddenly, the lighting stopped. Jotun had used his ice powers, rendering them all immobile.Shade was walking towards his targets when he was froze.

pNNgXax.jpg