Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Levacius / Central SquareHe looked up. "I wonder if the S-Toran will ever see snow.""Aquariums. I had an aquarium. It had flesh eating Ruki in it. I'm not too shy to say I pushed somebody - or a couple dozen somebodies - in there are a few points. Clean everything up pretty good they did. Terrifying to watch though. Blasted things exist to be eaten, not to do the eating. One Skakdi tried to do the eating, which was interesting. Bit a chunk out 'ah the thing."Stretching again he said, "You know what else we need. A mountain. I'm sure if we had waited a couple thousand more years we could have given this ship enviornments. Step one - find a toa of stone. Step two - cover the housing district in stone, save at the entrances, and make it look like a mountain. Step three- I don't know. Step four - profit."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Photo and Mach had walked to the library. It was the public one not the fancy exculsive access one. Photo was amazed. Mach then asked, "So Photo where do you come from?" He replied, "I don't really remember. I really hope I remember. But I just can't." "That is fine my friend." They entered the library and Mach lead him to a computer. Mach said, "Here I'll pull up some good stories and artical for you to read. Here one about the starship, one on the Toa Techna oh and one on Spherus Magna." Photo started reading. Mach said he would be in the science section and pointed to it on a map of the library. Photo surprising could read. He must have learned somewhere but where?IC: Rust walked into the front room. She was beyond happy but you really could not really tell with a mask covering her whole face.

OOC: Gladly, Zar. :sly:IC (Central Square):The mission: nothing official, nothing for pay, just something to awaken the thrill of the hunt that still held a place in Raknar's heart.The target: a Matoran, strutting like he owned the world, wearing expensive looking armor he actually did own, armor that was obviously for show, not purpose. The Brakas.Target located. Fifty meters forward, moving left at approximately one point five meters per second.White crosshairs faded over the view in front of Raknar, locked onto the Matoran Raknar had been following. Whether purposefully or not, Raknar was hidden in the crowd. The discreet position suited him. No one ever noticed him. Not until too late. That suited him, too.His blaster stayed in its holster for now. First he had to close with his target. Not a high order, but not a low one, either.Forty meters.If the crowd in Central Square was a sea, Raknar was a single dust molecule slipping through the caps between the water molecules that were the other people. His peripheral vision faded out as tunnel vision took effect. His power over data allowed him to follow several trains of thought at once; it also allowed him to concentrate so fully on one matter that he felt as though he were donning its armor.Twelve meters.At least he didn't feel the pain as his shot struck home. A perfect lift from his holster; a perfect ninety-degree upward rotation of his hand to fire; a little too jerky of a holstering, though: He would work on that later.The Matoran froze, spasmed, and stumbled forward as the pellet's electrical charge coursed through his body.OOC: Skar gave me permission to have Fulok resign from the Toa Techna, so...IC (hover-taxi above Information District):Torch froze. Amnchey's confession came as a shock, but still... hadn't Torch realized she was suspicious all along?Either that, or she was just more emotional than most Steltians. Someday, somehow, Torch would have to learn to discern the difference."Fine," he said at last. "I can keep you out of jail. If" -- here he raised a finger -- "you can help me--"He was cut off abruptly by a dial tone. Murmuring an apology to Amnchey, he activated his HUD.A window opened:Fulok (115%Fulok h8_h@kr5) is contacting you.> Answer call.Acknowledged. Answering..."Hey, Torch."To Amnchey, Torch mouthed, "Techna business." Then he turned to face the front of the hover-taxi again. "Yeah, Fulok? What, do you have something to report?"A sigh. "Er... no. Not... not exactly."His voice was shaky and disappointed. Torch frowned. "Fulok, what's going on?""What's going on," replied Fulok quite bluntly, "is that I'm leaving the Toa Techna."Silence."I suppose it wouldn't help if I asked why?""It wouldn't. I'll answer anyway, though. I just... feel like I'm not helping at all.""But you are--""Nowhere near enough, Torch. You know that. I know that."Torch could say nothing in response."It's time I drop from the team before I drag you guys down with me. Consider this my official resignation.""Fulok, we can work this--"Click."--out."The word hung in the air for a long few seconds, like a pendulum, ticking away the time the Toa Techna had left. How could they ever hope to end the Hackers' offensive if they were running so low on able-bodied Toa?It looked like Torch's recruitment scheme would be going into effect sooner than later.He turned back to Amnchey without bothering to apologize: In his mind, the Steltian was still a criminal. "As I was saying," he continued, "I can let you off the hook if you can help me clean Pro Coding Corporation's databases and capture a few Hackers. Until then, consider yourself no longer CEO of Pro Coding Corp. Understand?"

Edited by Legolover-361

-==IC: Kairan//Housing District==-"A Mask of Remembrance? That looked like a normal Miru to me... But since he'd already have proven that he's skilled at obscuring his true appearance, that might be correct, and if he really did allow himself to lie easier by covering up his memories..." Kairan said, and frowned."We need to find this guy, before he does anything else." Kairan said, as he lookd toward the Science District."I have a hunch that he's headed to the Science District... Don't know if it's right or not, but it's worth a shot." Kairan said, as he started to walk toward the District in question.

IC: Levacius / Central Square"Well, just the outside. I mean, when you go into the entrances, you find the inside is still exactly the same. Plus the rocky shell would add defensibility to it that wasn't present before."He thought a moment. "Plus I don't even live in the Housing District. Blasted computers. It's like taking a Bog Snake and sticking it to your skull, that connector is.""It's a benefit of being one of the more prominent workers in the early days of Techna, you know. They let me live off by myself as long as I stay quiet and don't spread my more radical ideas to the others. Nobody remembers now, but I was furious when they first suggested the creation of S-Toran. Took them a few years to shut me up, and they almost tried giving me an eviction notice... I think I might have even got in a shouting match with some of the Toa Techna and called either Ion or Torch a 'Foul smell, sad excuse for a swamp Brakas.' If it was the former I almost feel bad. He had enough courage to do what few 'Toa' would do now, and the fact he didn't recieve a more honorable funeral was disgusting."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Amnchey/In a Taxi with TorchIC:

"Yes," replied Amnchey, "though I can garauntee that none of the computers in the building have any hacking programs whatsoever, and I keep tabs on the activities of every single one of the employees. I guess that was my good half. And bad, too, for that matter... Didn't want to share the glory of being the top Hacker, I guess. But yeah, I do know of a few Hackers and can help counter-hack for you."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Levacius / Central Square"Ooh, I got it. Cover it in rock, then make a waterfall on the slopes and have a lake. More of a small pond here on the Techna though..."He shrugged. "Oh well." Standing up, he offered his hand and said, "I will be leaving now, though if fate would have us meet again I look forward to such an encounter. I thank you for taking your time to speak with me, however."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Levacius / Central SquareLevacius nodded and rose his hand to show an old salute commonly used on the Northern Continent to say goodbye (OOC: That I am too lazy to specify the exact description of, so just use your imagination. :P). Showing a small amount of militaristic nature that was still in him, he did an about face before walking off. Kelwra flew around and landed on a perch near Hrunja, doing what appeared to be a nod, before turning and flying behind his 'master'.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Hrunja - Central SquareHrunja smiled as he watched the other Toa go, feeling some slight familiarity at the sight of the salute. It had been ages since he had seen it, for he hadn't really met many people old enough to fight in wars on the Northern Continent. It was rather sad to see Levacius go, but he knew that the older Toa had other things to do."Time to find Quada," he muttered as he walked off.

OOC:

A window opened:Fulok (115%Fulok h8_h@kr5) is contacting you.> Answer call.Acknowledged. Answering...

I see what you did there. :PIC / Awk / Heading towards the CKC:With Torch gone, Awk began typing away at his computer as he walked down the street. Logging into the GPS system, he located the nearest Chute at ground level. He quickly walked over to it and jumped in.When he reached the CKC, he went to his office and sat down. He then called upon his elemental power, there was a faint glow around his body for a few seconds, then it slumped forward. Meanwhile a new program had appeared on his computer. Awk had entered the virtual world.OOC: Oh this is going to be fun! :) Edited by Toa Kovolta

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

IC: (Science District, Volin's Workshop)'From here, head south for about three blocks, then turn right and walk for another block,' Critek thought to Krayzikk, 'I didn't get a very good look at the building, but its door should be missing. I, uh, had to break it down in order to get out.'As he 'said' this he turned back to the crucible and pulled out the Kanoka which was now glowing with a cherry red light. After placing the disc in a clamp, Critek looked through a few drawers full of tools and finally found a mask torch. While the metal was still soft, he started to gradually shape the disc into the form of a Kiril.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Enaltai was growing tired of this. This fight was at a standstill. He could see it plainly; the Toa of Stone had no intention to kill his old friend, and... it was time."Sorry, old friend," Enaltai hissed as he slashed towards Matrapolix, "... but I'm sick of this already."Just a single, unrecognizable, foreign word said into his comlink. Just a single word. Just a single detachment of hackers heard it. And to them, it meant, "NOW!"All the lights in the Central Square went out, as viruses gripped the systems that controlled electicity in that particular part of Techna, organized by the meanest, smartest hackers this side of Spherus Magna. It would only stand for fifteen minutes, until somebody would take countermeasures. But for now... Enaltai could escape.Enaltai smiled as he dissipated amongst the darkness, and the consequential chaos.

OOC: Kovolta: I see what I did there, too. :P What's an RPG without continuity?IC (hover-taxi above Information District):A flood of warning messages filled Torch's vision.e-398-4@!@!QCGYQ#%HB@ is attempting unauthorized access. Deny?e-000-000-0000-00-000 is attempting unauthorized access. Deny?e-jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is attempting unauthorized access. Deny?e-technasuxlol is attempting unauthorized access. Deny?e-938-81$%@%$@^!&!&!# is attempting unauthorized access. Deny?115%Fulok h8_h@kr5 has given wrong password.115%Fulok h8_h@kr5 has shut off all power at Q-1.8ke-0.5kn."--Blasted Hackers!"Tongue stuck between his teeth, using his fingers to type commands quickly into a virtual keyboard, he expelled Fulok's account and reduced its permissions -- no longer would the Hackers be able to use Fulok's account as a shortcut.> Contact Forcyte.Contacting.Contacting..Contacting...He could see there was no choice at the moment but to temporarily shut down all wi-fi until he could set up a new program to prevent anyone, even people accessing a Toa Techna's laptop, from simply entering the SCPU.> Enable beam communications to all Toa Te_A curse slipped through his teeth.> Enable beam communications to Forcyte, Matrapolix.Acknowledged.Setting up beams...Beam communications enabled.> Terminate internet broadcast.Are you sure? y/n> yAcknowledged. Terminating...All connections terminated. Beam connections still in effect.Torch would need to set up password protection for all important actions, such as shutting down the entire internet, or shutting off power in an entire quadrant. Hopefully Forcyte would be able to help with that.> Restore power to Q-1.8ke-0.5kn.Acknowledged. Restoring...Power restored.Forcyte (115%Forcyte h8_h@kr2) has answered your call.Torch: Good, you answered.Forcyte: What are you doing?Torch: What?Forcyte: The speed of your typing implies you're in an emergency. The bluntness means you're eager to do another task, as well. I ask again: What are you doing? Has there been a Hacker attack.Torch: Yes. They cut off power at... at Q-1.8ke-0.5kn.Torch: Sorry, had to go copy-paste that.Torch: I've shut down all internet connections and set up beam communications to you, Matra, and myself.Torch: Also, I've just discovered a new Hacker. Amnchey. Don't let the news leak out -- not that you would, but I want this real secret.Forcyte: Our secret weapon.Torch: Our secr-- You ninja.Torch: Anyway, can you work on a program to provide password protections for all important tasks that can be accomplished via a connection to the SCPU? Apparently the Hackers have been using Fulok's account.Torch: I'm pretty sure you already have your laptop password-protected. If not, get it protected.Torch: Gotta go. See you.Forcyte: I'll do what I can. I'm rather busy, though...Torch: Leave it be, Forcyte! The GP hasn't appeared in practically eons. Maybe it's given up... whatever it was doing.Forcyte: I highly doubt that, Torch. I think it's trying to decide what to do, as it has not accomplished anything of significance yet.Torch: I'm inclined to believe you, but I really should go. See you.You have terminated the conversation.Amnchey was tapping Torch on the shoulder. "What are you doing?" she repeated -- bleatedly, Torch's brain caught up to the fact that Amnchey had been repeating that sentence for the past several minutes.He waved her hand away. "Techna business." He glanced out the window; they were arriving at the prison building.OOC: I'm off. I need to talk to an advisor at a community college today so he can help me plan course schedules. See you guys later.Also, KNI, what does the prison look like?

IC: Mero Kiap Binate - Science DistrictBinate noticed a bit of a commotion. He looked towards the Central Square to see the lights in the area had shut down.Mero Kiap broadcasted a message to Torch in voice form. He loved sending message with voice. It was the only time he knew people could hear his smooth voice he lost the pleasure of using when his throat was shot out, "It's your old pal Binate here. You're probably seeing what I'm seeing right now, and it's that all the lights of Central Square just shut off. It might interest you to know that you've got a Toa Techna getting the snot beaten out of him in the same spot. And it seems I know how the lights here work."Coding ran through his head. Every single peice of information on the lighting system."I could turn the lights back on, securing the life of your comrade, and preventing any purse-snatchers in the area from purse-snatching. For something in return."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Levacius / Central SquareWalking... walking... walking...The lights all shut off."Mata-Nui!"Looking around, he saw all the lights in Central Square had been shut off. Luckily for him it didn't matter; he had no intention of prolonging his stay and was on his way home. Still, the wrecks and accidents would be in multiples and many lives would be lost after this - be it by hacking or simply power malfunctions.Even if somebody turned off all power, at least he would still have it.So he continued his trek back to home, once more.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

GM IC:Binate's only answer was static.Connection to TechnaMC has terminated.He tried to connect again, but there were no networks to which he could connect. He tried adjusting his network search parameters -- still nothing! It was as if the entire internet had simply... shut off. But why? And how?And then the lights turned back on.Mentally, Binate cursed Torch.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Krayzikk, Investigation, Science District"Got it. I'm going to investigate. I'll be back in about twenty minutes." Krayzikk pulled out of where he had parked and drove toward the location specified. He 'spoke' again, this time in a much kinder voice. "Please don't go anywhere that I can't find you. I honestly want to help you, I know the feeling of being in the wrong body."Communication Terminated.Reaching the location, Krayzikk activated his riot shield and drew one of his pistols. Cautiously entering the room, he examined his surroundings . See anything out of the ordinary, Athen?Yes, that mirror. There is no logical reason it would be left behind, so it must have been placed there semi-recently. I concur. Examining the place that Critek would have awakened, he commented, There is no way this was accidental. Set-up is too clean. Which means someone planned this.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Gladly, Zar. :sly:IC (Central Square):The mission: nothing official, nothing for pay, just something to awaken the thrill of the hunt that still held a place in Raknar's heart.The target: a Matoran, strutting like he owned the world, wearing expensive looking armor he actually did own, armor that was obviously for show, not purpose. The Brakas.Target located. Fifty meters forward, moving left at approximately one point five meters per second.White crosshairs faded over the view in front of Raknar, locked onto the Matoran Raknar had been following. Whether purposefully or not, Raknar was hidden in the crowd. The discreet position suited him. No one ever noticed him. Not until too late. That suited him, too.His blaster stayed in its holster for now. First he had to close with his target. Not a high order, but not a low one, either.Forty meters.If the crowd in Central Square was a sea, Raknar was a single dust molecule slipping through the caps between the water molecules that were the other people. His peripheral vision faded out as tunnel vision took effect. His power over data allowed him to follow several trains of thought at once; it also allowed him to concentrate so fully on one matter that he felt as though he were donning its armor.Twelve meters.At least he didn't feel the pain as his shot struck home. A perfect lift from his holster; a perfect ninety-degree upward rotation of his hand to fire; a little too jerky of a holstering, though: He would work on that later.The Matoran froze, spasmed, and stumbled forward as the pellet's electrical charged coursed through his body.

IC - Dorcha - Central Square (About two minutes before the lights went on):The shot had not even hit, when Raknar felt a powerful blast to his gun hand, with enough force to send the gun clattering from his hand. Dorcha had been a second too late: his sonar had detected the gun just as Raknar had fired.Ignoring the assassin for a millisecond, Dorcha zipped over to the matoran. A quick glance, enhanced by his mask, relieved his fears: the matoran was only stunned.Everywhere was darkness, and Dorcha liked that. His target probably couldn't see him. Meanwhile, regardless of the lighting, Dorcha had his new target sonar-spotted. Now he sped after him, in a split second closing the gap, and aiming a slash at the back of his foe's neck.

IC: By the time the lights had gone back on, Enaltai was already in one of the hackers' underground bases, located beneath the very eastern - as far as directions mattered in outer space - fringe of the Central Square. A couple of other hackers had gathered here as well, mostly old veterans of his generation, greeting him warmly, to what he responded at the very least with a cordial, "Hello.". He sent out a message to any Hackers who would hear."Get to Base Ermoi. Pronto."

OOC: Hey, guys, remember that even though power has been restored, no one can access the internet right now because Torch has shut it off. I haven't seen anyone directly contradict the internet being turned off; just consider this a casual reminder.IC (Central Square):The trigger had been pulled----and a sudden, uncalculated-for impact jolted his hand to the side enough to weaken his grip. The stun gun flew to Raknar's left.And then the lights went out.Brakas.He quickly switched on his night vision, flicking his gaze across the chaotic scene. Technans bustled everywhere around him like blind bats. Raknar slipped between two Matoran moving slowly in the opposite direction and reached down to grab his gun--BEE-EE-EE--!The proximity klaxon went off in his right audio receptor. In his position, bent over to retrieve his stun gun, he couldn't simply leap out of the way. He compromised, pushing hard off his left foot and ducking; scooping up the blaster with his left hand as he half-stepped, half-leapt a meter forward and to the right; planting his fight foot in the ground and pivoting, bringing his gun up to bear; and ending in a perfect example of a standard, two-handed shooting position.The Toa before him was lithe, well-armored, and holding a blade, a far cry from the Matoran Raknar had shot seconds ago. The Toa straightened slightly, keeping his knees bent in case another melee started, a position similar to Raknar's.The S-Skakdi frowned--It was about then that the lights decided to reignite.Raknar quickly tuned his visor back to normal light, but the brief moment of painful brightness had been enough to leave colored, translucent splotches on his field of vision. He grimaced but nevertheless remained stolid, waiting for the Toa to speak.

IC: Levacius / Information DistrictLevacius sat in his home once again, sitting back in a chair and reading a blank covered book. Unlike the others, which were from various authors from across the universe, this one was especially close to him. It was his own private book. It had been written over the course of millennia, and as such constantly contradicted itself as the universe changed. Over 300 images could be found amongst his commentary, each one illustrated personally and detailing the most breathaking locations in the Matoran Universe. And, of course, there was one small image showing his entire crew in the very back, covering over two pages.It was always a touchy subject for him - he had thre dozen men serving under him in those days, the best warriors in the universe, all without a home save for their ship, the Griffon. When the Destiny War began, he had told them his entire past."Gathered friends! For centuries we have fought and spilt blood side by side. You have known me by title and reputation, and come to me, proving your mettle against the most ferocious of beasts and stolen from secret organizations within secret organizations! But my true name, I have not told you. Marquis Levacius, Warlord of the Northern Continent. Defeated by the Makuta. Now, the Order of Mata-Nui has revealed themselves to the public - though, heh, we've known for what, 20,000 years or so? Not so secret.""I will take leave of you now - I would not risk all of your lives battling the Makuta. However, this is a matter of revenge and honor. I will fell many enemies on my blades. If you wish to follow me into battle against those who split our universe may come! For those who do not, remain on the ship and sail ever onwards."Needless to say, every single one of them followed him. The Griffon continued assissting even after the last of the Makuta had taken control. However, during those battles the ship had been destroyed, crashed against the rocks. His men had known the risks... but he had not known what it would be like to live and watch his most loyal followers die within the time frame of a single hour, while he, his mask useless and legendary blades of power swallowed by a maelstrom, was left to walk the universe alone until its fall.Still, he tried to remain happy as he turned to a few comments he had made on crewmembers near the back."... he's a great warrior, even without his mask. With how many toa, we should be able to get him one. He refuses to get rid of that thing though. I can respect that. With that huge scar over his left eye. I just don't have the heart to tell him about his 'look'. Sure, it's cool and all, but it tells me - from an enemies point of view - two things. First, he has no mask power. Second, he's too dumb to know how to dodge."He smiled and nodded his head as flipped through the pages. "We all leave impressions upon each other. We did. So many are impressed upon by cold, unfeeling robots and false matoran."The Vuata Maca continued its constant glow, as the energies it radiated pulsed through the building and gave it light. Kelwra sat on the highest branch of the tree, drooping down and scanning the area. It was good knowing he still kept the birds company - Kelwra had miraculously navigated the storm and managed to follow Levacius even after all of the others fell, using their telepathic connection to determine his location.He looked down at his hands and allowed a release of electrical energy. Pure lightning flowed out and flowed through him for a moment before he stopped. Maybe - just maybe - he did have a way to keep going.What had once been a bonfire had become naught but an ember. Now, however, that ember had spread, and was starting a new fire - a fire to get off this ship. A fire to go back. Hrunja may not have known it from the discussion, but he had set something going in the Toa of Lightnings mind, a single idea that was gnawing at him - that maybe, just maybe, he might see his home again. His home reborn, on Spherus Magna and Aqua Magna, away from the Old Universe. In the New Universe.And he knew just how to do it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

-==IC: Kairan//Heading to the Science District==-Kairan walked into the district, and looked around with a frown.Where might he be now...? Kairan thought, as he scanned the surroundings for the moment.

OOC: As mentioned in his profile, Matrapolix has his own secure wifi. >=DIC - Central Square Matra cursed. The lights kept flickering. Enaltai had escaped. That was very bad. More lives could be lost.So why did he feel so relieved? That he hadn't suffered injury? Of course. That must be it.He was oblivious to Internet shutdown, and fired off continuous texts at Torch."Where are you? I just engaged Enaltai. He escaped, neither of us was injured. Nothing too big was broken. Meet me here, I'm in the Central Square."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Hey, KNI, I still need a description of the prison's appearance. Thanks. :PIC (hover-taxi docking at prison station):Matrapolix (115%Matrapolix h8_h@kr3) is contacting you.Matrapolix: Where are you?Matrapolix: I just engaged Enaltai.Matrapolix: He escaped, neither of us was injured.Matrapolix: Nothing too big was broken.Matrapolix: Meet me here, I'm in the Central Square.Torch: Hey, slow down!Torch: I'm taking Amnchey to the prison -- she revealed herself as a Hacker to me, but keep that fact secret; she's our secret weapon.Torch: I suppose I could drop off Amnchey in jail while I came to meet you...Torch: What do you think?

OOC: A room as large as a football stadium. There are a bunch of floating cells. They are composed entirely of solid blue energy, with metal bars lining it.IC - Central SquareMatrapolix looked scandalized."Amnchey?! Tell that dirty rotten piece of Muaka-"Server Overload."-And that I should of let that sniper shoot her brains out!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Don't remember where Volin's shop is right now. Checking briefly; I may edit if I have the time.IC: A blurring gray figure traversed the streets without a sound. While others reacted to the loss of the cybernet and the temporary power outage, Onua Gentii was merely slinking towards the shop of a certain Volin.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Information District:BioBio sent the files to Nikaron. Or, he would've, if his brain implant wasn't telling him that he had lost connection to everybody. "Well that stinks..." he muttered. "Darn it Miha! I told you to talk to me before you did anything stupid!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Zaphos - Spark of GeniusZaphos frowned as he finished off the last of his burgers."The Internet is down," he said thoughtfully. "That's strange. I wonder what all the addicts will think about this event?"---And all across the ship, Internet addicts everywhere began to break down and sob mournfully.---The Frostelus paused to think, before nonchalantly waving away any thoughts."Probably don't know yet," he said cheerfully.

IC: (Spark of Genius): Kyrahk"Well, I never really liked the internet anyways. I can remember a time when if you wanted to speak to somebody, you had to actually meet up with them, not use the brain phone."He remarked as he followed the Matoran and the Toa out the door."Personally, I hope they leave it off."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles