Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Krayzikk, Training RoomKrayzikk took a step back from Orn's blow to the leg, before returning to a ready stance. "So, how do we determine when this ends, Orn? When you need coffee?" The robot quipped.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Alan/Glitch Paradox, Gust's TeamIC:

"Well, now, it's been a fe centuries - or longer - but we've met. Then again I guess I've changed a good deal from the stoic grump that I was then," responded Alan to Levacious's quick and rather rude denial of their acquiantance. He shrugged and turned to the injured laying sprawled upon a nearby table.With a grimace, he said, "Here, I can stop the bleeding. And bloody karzahni, someone should call a happy little doctor. We need this person to get help." With that, he telekinetically created a tight barrier around the wounds. They would clot much faster, and the blood wouldn't gush.

Noir/Pro Coding Corp.IC:

He stoically plunges onwards.If only he knew what he was doing.More of the maniacal laughter filled Torch's brain. Noir was quite obviously enjoying every moment of this.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Levacius / Spark of Genius"It's because I don't care." Levacius said in reply to Raknar as he approached, a more than slightly off-putting comment. "But if you insist on special attention, here it is - try to kill something before you get killed. If we come upon any computers, try to deal with them - if you can hack your way through a keypad terminal, we can get through any locks easily enough. If that doesn't work, there's always the shooting option."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC (Forcyte's "lair"):There must be a pattern!Sixty-two hours without sleep; twenty-one hours without food; sixteen hours without drink; and still, the truth eluded Forcyte's grasp, like an annoying fireflyer just out of reach, dancing among his fingers as he tried to trap it against the wall. It was frustrating.But he would succeed in the end.The Ghost Program's targets were random, as if it had no purpose. The idea of a program having no purpose, however, was an utterly absurd one. No program was created without a purpose. Attempting to do so would contradict the only reason to make a program in the first place--Hel#o& For1415012353cyte, the message flashed onto his computer screen.Forcyte didn't move.Except for his finger.It twitched. The Enter key was pressed.Forcyte's Last Hope was activated.He felt a rush as the program took its toll. Vertigo meant nothing to him; the greater good called for the Ghost Program's capture, and so Forcyte would capture it in the only way possible.Yo000u're going mAD, FORcyte!!!%$#(,Odd. Why would the Ghost Program suffer from such speech impediments?You are gooo!@#!$ing against Techna& Forcyte!And then another message appeared: Download to %115Forcyte complete.You will pay for this, hissed a voice in Forcyte's mind.Which was odd. How could a program speak?--Pain!Spasms racked Forcyte's body. He fell to the ground, his agony hidden behind his stoic expression, only his glassy eyes any indication of the torture. He was, to use the common phrase, falling into Karzahni.> Send Torch a voice message.Record now? y / n> yRecording..."I've... downloaded the Ghost Program into my own body. I thought I -- urgh -- could handle it."...I was wrong."His eyes dimmed in unison with his heartlight. And a last message flashed onto Forcyte's screen:Unnamed EXE file has been uploaded from %115Forcyte. File has been uploaded to Techna's mainframe successfully.OOC: Hubert, your character was visited by the Ghost Program, not taken over. Welcome to the plot. :P

Edited by Legolover-361

Noir/Pro Coding Corp.IC:

Noir could feel the change. Something on his level of evil - no greater, perhaps? Either way, it had succeeded. Only a few short hours before he had done so. Annoying. Very much so. The AI grinned, despite the annoyance. Techna's entire security system was probably offline. He gathered Project Blackout into himself and prepared to transfer.Sorry Torch.I must hurry this.Seems like the Ghost Program is back.And I need to go kick its posterior region.I mean, something greater than I?No.So give me a moment,You'll only feel a slight headache.What Torch would feel next was like the quick onset and passing of a powerful migraine. And then he heard something in his own thoughts.Congratulations.You're my first host.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

OOC: Basically, the Ghost Program scared him out of his wits with the prophetic vision and then gave him some extra confidence to boot. Just your average happening in Techna. :PGM IC:"You do that," said the main guard.The elevator stopped with a ding. The guards marched Arkak and Incommodo down the hallway and back into their cell. Amnchey was absent; she really had gone missing, then, mused the two prisoners as they were forced, more gently than before, into their cell.The force field was activated. "Torch will drop by ASAP," the same guard said. "We keep our word; we do have honor, you know."With that, the guards left, leaving the two Toa alone in their cell.

IC: [Arkrak]Arkrak looked at his hands, wondering about what had happened earlier. It was rather surprising, randomly getting a vision and interrupting his already now crazy life. However, it was also somewhat fascinating, and for some reason gave him some extra confidence. He grinned, and turned to slap Incommodo in the face."Next time we're not going to try and break into a high-secured building or try and escape a prison."

OOC: Parts written in BLUE must be read by everyone if they can. Parts written in RED are for me to express past events by Kinksh. Parts written in BLACK are normal IC posts that aren't necessary. Parts written in GREEN are past events by Levacius. Parts written in GOLD are advancing my plan with Kinksh but you don't need to read them.IC: The Griffon / 100,000 Years Ago - War Against Teridax / Southern IslandsThe Griffon, Levacius of Targon, stared out from the prow of his ship as the winds blasted their ship and the rain poured down sharply like a thousand razor sharp arrows from the heavens above. All around, his crew was moving as quickly as possible to secure the ship. Toa of multiple elements combined their powers to stave off the devastating weather."All right men! Keep it steady! We don't know where the Makuta will send his forces after us.""Hopefully he does boss!" one of his crewmembers shouted. "You would think destroying an entire Rahkshi production facility would at least catch his eye to the slightest extent.""I would think that, wouldn't I?" The Griffon cried in reply as he extended his arm. Kelwra, his feathers sleek and held back, flew down quickly to his arm, shaking quickly to remove the water. Images flashed into his head of the islands geography - travelling over the rocks and the trees, and coming to an imposing citadel that stood over the remnants of a ruined city, where the last of the Matoran marched off to work at the prodding of Rahkshi, and the unlucky few were taken to the center of the former Brotherhood base to be experimented upon by the Steltian agent within."Well that ain't pretty." he thought to himself as he rushed to the center of the ship and stood upon his main platform."Men!" he shouted. Turning to the side and to a cloaked figure, he gave a grin and said, "And not-men."Returning to his former serious appearance, he shouted, "We're about to participate in our most dangerous mission yet. This fortress has supplied the creation of over 300 Rahkshi since the start of the Makutas reign of shadows! Without our aid, the matoran enslaved will continue to work while his black hearted allies continue to reap the benefits of acting as his emisarries in the world!"His men paid him no heed, save a few. They didn't need to recognize his orders - they already knew them. His psioncist could send any changes to the crew, and his voice was obstructed by the winds. It was really no more than a chance for him to encourage himself on - and he knew they knew that, but continued it anyways. He liked to hear his own voice."Our chances of survival are low!" he cried out. "Well... for anyone else. While the Toa Nuva and their allies provide assistance to the north, it is we, the ones who get our hands dirty, who liberate the south! With courage and bravery, we will triumph over all others! Death is not an option for us! Death is a joke for us! It hides in the storage rooms of our ship, claiming the Stone Rats in our supplies! It does not dare come upon us!"The stone toa who had earlier spoke to him rose his fist and shouted a mighty, "Huzzah!", prompting the others on deck to respond in like while still continuing their tasks. He noted that two of his crew members now floated around the ship, excersing their powers to control the elements.Suddenly, the winds grew silent, and a chilling laughter swept the deck, prompting the whole crew to look up, wondering what had just happened. The stars above seemed to align into an ominously shaped mask - the Mask of Shadows - for just a moment before returning to normal. But it wasn't the stars - it was a flight of Rahkshi, moving in quickly to attack them."All hands on deck!" he shouted, and his psioncist echoed the thought as she turned her hand to the heavens, creating a telekinetic pull that rapidly slammed one of the Rahkshi to the nearby rocks as she did so. "Report to your battle stations and show these 'Sons of Makuta' we mean business!"IC: Levacius / Spark of Genius"I hate the sound of my own voice." Levacius muttered. Raising his voice, he said, "But that aside, I still speak to make sure you understand any orders given. When we're fighting, we need to be able to communicate effectively so we're not all focusing too much on one thing, or not enough on it.""Don't get cocky - getting cocky is a mistake of the youth. If we come across a large group, don't immediately attack. Archon, as you call yourself - you will need to scan their minds for knowledge of their powers. If we come across Toa, use your powers to block out their access to Kanohi masks and create a sort of 'white noise' to block out their elemental powers. Don't go straight for the attacks. The key to victory is debilitation so you can take them out in a clean shot.""Skakdi, if you have a unique ability or vision power that could allow us to see enemies before they seen us, put it to use. If you can simply slay our enemies without them having a chance to survive, even better. Datas practical application to combat is limited, but perhaps if Archon sends you information you can store it away easier and sort it. Perhaps decode something we could have otherwise missed."IC: The Golden Hammer / 100,000 Years Ago - The Reign of Shadows / SteltKinksh sat back in his chair, reclining as he thought about the day. Despite the chaos outside, his life was good. The Rahkshi were merely servants, they had no mind of their own, and the beings Makuta Teridax had appointed to lead the area of Stelt poorly understood the way that the Island of Crime operated. Teridax had gone so far as to sink the small islet that most of the cities major ports were located on, but that only led to more chaos. Honestly, it was surpising the Island still stood, but he guessed that the Makuta either didn't care, or found it amusing. He did.Swuiop and Thuiop, two of his matoran servants, came in. Swuiop looked forward and said, "The foundations for our trapping of the enemy aligned criminals is proceeding according to plan as per your insturction, great leader." she said."Very good...." he said with a grin. They were his last Matoran allies - he had sold the other Matoran into slavery on a far southern island, and he had sent his toa far and wide with false missions while tipping their location off to the Makutas agents. Were they to survive, they would be stronger. But they wouldn't. They would die. He was the last Toa alive on Stelt now, and easily its most powerful being. At the moment, only Swuiop, Thuiop, and his right hand Rinnder remained in his service. He was personally training the first to one day replace him, though she had yet to figure it out. Thuiop still thought proverbs were pronouns for verbs, so his idea on the plan - and his part in it- were limited to killing things. Swuiop was smart and used big words, but even she had no idea of the grand scheme of things."What happens next?" Swuiop asked eagerly."Next, we evacuate the city." Kinksh said. "Soon enough, Makuta will tire of his amusement. We must be gone by that point. Elsewhere. Somewhere in the universe where even it cannot find us.""To the west?" she asked. "The south is overrun by droves of Rahkshi minions and the east has been claimed by rebels. Centralized areas of the universe and the areas near Metru-Nui are unsafe.""No." he replied. "No, I have a much better plan in mind. But now we must begin packing our equipment. With the traps set, and the resulting fall out of many gang lords dying, we will have a clear shot to exit the city via the far southern port, the one hidden amongst the swamps and mountains. We must make haste, however. Come, let us get moving."The two quickly left, going to grab their supplies. Kinksh grabbed his large, gold plated warhammer and stood up, giving a deep breath and sighing. The future was only uncertain from here. Grabbing a large case, he headed out the door, closing it behind him. A 'beep! beep!' resounded across the room, indicating a timer set in the center - one set at 10 more minutes to go. Within that period of time, the twelve largest crime bosses, himself aside, would come to meet him in the largest and most dangerous gathering ever. Such an event had only ever been called once before, and with no casulaties.This time, there would be.IC: Kinksh - The Devourer (Stone Rat Robot) / The Housing District & Implant Your Cash!Kinksh focused fully on his control of the the Devourer, leading it deep into the area of the ship underneath the Housing District. Ocasionally it would come upon an old tunnel, but that was only a rare occurance. The areas under here were mostly nothing; the few tunnels there were had been abandoned long before the ship had been made its way off the plant Spherus Magna.The small rat like creature tunneled its way onwards through the tunels, eating a number of wires as it went through. All across the housing district, resting beings would experience technical difficulties as they were cut off from power. But Devourer kept moving onwards, pushing what went through it back through and moving forward without a second thought as to what it was doing. It was a robot - a tool to be controlled. It was being used as a tool.Finally, after many an hour of relentless chewing and stirring up of chaos that was attributed to technical malfunctions, it made its way to the central wires of the Housing DIstrict that connected the largest percentage to the main power of Techna. It rushed forward, colliding with a shield of energy as it made its way through it. The rat looked forward at what was ahead. There was the wire, mostly resistant to any damage it was expecting to take.The rat looked onwards. This shield was all that stood between it and the weakest part of the wiring in the Housing District. All it took was a small explosive. Unfortunately, the rat couldn't have carried an explosive as large as itself to set off.When the shining blue light that came out of it turned flashing red, and the self destruct feature was turned on, the falsehood of his was made obvious - though nobody would ever know exactly what was happening as the rat blew up in a massive burst of energy, more than enough for the shield - who would think that something like this would happen, when so much was done via hacking? - to be brought down, and let the pulse of energy carry through to disrupt or destroy the wire, cutting off power to the largest single percentage of the Housing District.Kinksh looked up as he terminated his connection to Devourer as it went offline permanetly. Methodically, he quickly moved to reactivate his connection with the metal cat that sat off in the corner, cauisng the false Rahi to jolt up and growl - a growl given by his command to signal he had control once more.Grinning, he turned to his computer, and began typing furiously. Many a thing would be happening in the next few days. He knew that for a fact. He realized the internet was down, but that wasn't going to stop his next, major step in the plan. Not in the least.IC: Reprogrammed ADR Team Three - The Spark of GeniusIC: Reprogrammed ADR Team Four - Pro. Coding Corp.At the Spark of Genius, as Levacius spoke, four ADR came pounded against the glass on the side of the building, having spotted one of the dangerous criminals known as Matrapolix of the Toa Techna. They had yet to receive messages that Gust was a Techna - the internet being down and all - but they did spot one extremely dangerous enemy that they needed deal with.After their inital failure, they came through the main entrance, and unleashed a flurry of attacks on the now warned Matrapolix and - accidentally - those around him in a flurry of attacks that was at least slightly out of character for a bunch of ADR.OOC: Had to edit this one..._____________________________________________________________________Meanwhile, at Amncheys tower, Toa Torch of the Toa Techna would find himself under a similar attack. Earlier, he had spotted a group of ADR out of the corner of his eye flying up to the prison on their rounds. They had spotted him, too, and were now returning to the glass.All four fired their energy blasts as they closed in, attempting to destroy the 'rogue' Toa.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC: Levacius... bit of a problem with that. Nevermind XDIC: (Spark of Genius): KyrahkHe watched as four ADRs smacked against the thick glass in an attempt to break into the restaurant. It didn't work, the glass was thick enough to stop a Toa from smashing through earlier, and it was thick enough to stop the ADRs now."Heh, stupid robots."Then they came inside, and started shooting. Kyrahk flopped to the floor, dodging attacks that weren't actually meant for him. He couldn't fight back, there were too many people close together. His lightning might end up hurting people it wasn't intended to...

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Spark of GeniusFinally. They were ready. He was getting up to leave, when-"Holy Kakama, not again." he groaned.With great acrobatics, the Toa leaped backwards out of the way. As soon as his feet met ground, he whipped out his pistol and began firing rapidly. A bullet raced towards an ADR......and passed through it's CPU. It exploded, knocking one next to it out of the air. That was two out. The Toa boldly kept firing, barely dodging bolts. It wouldn't do to have an injury on his little excursion. How could sound waves help here? How could...his best answer was "they couldn't."He looked down. At his disposal were: a metal box for holding napkins. A fork on a nearby table. A chair. Taking a deep breath, his implants all functioned as one. The implant in his foot slapped out at the metal box, which struck an ADR in it's center. Implants in his arms caused the fork to sprout from one, but it wasn't down yet. Finally, he grabbed the chair and hurled it, knocking it out.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Levacius / Spark of GeniusLevacius managed to avoid the shots, letting Kelwra fly off to avoid getting hurt. With a wave of his arm, he caused a surge of electricity that fried the last ADRs internal components, causing it to hover around for a while before all functions went off and it collapsed to the floor.There problems weren't over yet - a few normal, unmodified ADR were coming in to investigate. When they found their destroyed companions, that could pose another potential problem.He looked to Matrapolix. "So what did you do now, Techna?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: (Spark of Genius): KyrahkBut before the other ADRs saw the broken ones, the broken ADRs were covered up in a piledof game parts, leaving a large mess on the floor, but no visible ADR remains."Oops, Zaphos, I think I accidentally dropped our game onto the floor."He remarked quickly, before piling all of the game pieces, and concealed ADR pieces into the crate and sealing it back up. He'd worry about removing the robot parts later, or just find a way to incorporate them into the game.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Zaphos' name is not Hubert.IC: Zaphos - Spark of GeniusZaphos chuckled, helping his Rahkshi friend pack the board game/card game/tabletop game back into the crate. He watched as Kyrahk sealed up the crate, all ADR pieces getting concealed. It was a brilliant idea, and would probably arouse less suspicion in the other ADRs."That was a fantastic idea."

IC:Gust pushed a table in front of himself for cover. They were all aiming at Matrapolix, which meant..."They're going for the Techna. Someone's tricked the ADR's into thinking he's a criminal."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: No response to Noir?

"Brilliant deduction," said Alan, who had just been too late to add his own attack. Seeing this, he kept the wounds of Nikaron closed. "A bit obvious, though. That, or Matrapolix took a muaka's tooth, shoved it in a teacup, and threw it against a wall. I have found that the ADRs don't like that."

Noir/Pro Coding Corp.IC:

Oh dear.Why are they doing that?Oh well.They're your problem.Now, excuse me.I am going to use your access to visit the SCPU.Uploading...

OOC: Uh-oh... this is getting interesting.IC (Pro Coding Corp., Amnchey's office):The blasts shattered the office window, sending a shower of glass fragments throughout the room. Torch swore, stepping back and covering his face with one arm whilst pointing his plasma jet to the window and firing. A satisfying kzzzt! meant one ADR was down, falling to the city far below. Torch moved his arm away, stopped the plasma jet----and the remaining three emerged from their cover beyond the windowpane, firing a flurry of bolts.Time slowed. Torch's Kanohi glowed.The ADRs' shots weren't very fast. With the extra reaction time granted through the Mask of Time Perception, Torch sidestepped one without problem. Unfortunately, the Mask of Time Perception was just that -- and just like the rest of time, Torch's body was slowed down. The next bolt nicked his shoulder and he let out a gasp of pain that literally hung in the slow-motion air. The next bolt zipped by, off-target, and slammed into the wall beside the office door.He charged.> Not so fast, virus. See, you're in my brain now.Command not recognized. Retry command?> Shut down brain implant.Warning: Shutting down brain implant may result in lessened strength and will result in the inability to use mask or elemental powers. Continue? y / n> ynoir.exe is currently being uploaded to SCPU. Interrupt upload? y / n> yInterrupting...Shutting down...And then Torch snapped back into real-time.Another bolt was fired. Torch barely jerked his face out of the way in time. Grunting, he reared his arm back and punched the nearest ADR. It fell backwards, out the window.Even without his implant, Torch's body was still as strong as a Toa's.Good. He'd wondered about that.He somersaulted over the ADR to his left. It turned, trying to track him. Torch grabbed it before it could and held it in front of himself to protect from the other ADR.Sadly, the other ADR was too smart for that. It simply angled its line of fire down to Torch's feet and blasted away.Torch was too smart for that. He jumped up onto the back of the ADR he held, smashing his fist through its face; as it fell, the Toa of Plasma used the falling ADR's body as leverage to leap across the room -- and slam, foot-first, into the other ADR. The robot reeled from the kick and slammed into a bookshelf, which toppled over, trapping the ADR beneath it.Torch moved forward. Paused.Oh well. It'd only add insult to injury, I guess.Putting his honor out of mind, he jumped on top of the bookshelf, breaking both it and the ADR beneath.And that was that.Contact Gust and--He buried his face in his palm. Cutting off Noir's download had had the unfortunate side-effect of cutting himself off from the rest of the Toa Techna. He, who was supposed to be leader.Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!Cursing his predicament, he ran out of Amnchey's office. The employees looked up as he passed."Can I get a computer to use?" he asked meekly.OOC: For the record: No program contained within a brain implant can override the implant's user. By leaving Amnchey's laptop, Noir rendered himself vulnerable. He's still hidden and all that, but Torch can stop him if needed. By shutting down his brain implant, Torch also turned Noir on "sleep mode", if that makes sense.

Edited by Legolover-361

Warning: Shutting down brain implant may result in lessened strength and will result in the inability to use mask or elemental powers. Continue? y / n

OOC: Darn you're vulnerable without that thing. :|IC: Levacius / Spark of Genius"It's possible." Levacius said, as one of the 'domestic' ADR came hovering into the room and raised its weapons. "But there are a lot of things possible. It could be a glitch resulting from inability to contact their commanding servers. It could simply be the robots going rogue."The ADR concluded only three beings in the room were registered with lightning - Kyrahk, Alan, and himself. The other damage dealt could have been anybody. With no clarity over which one, it opened fire on the nearest - Levacius, before turning attention to the others, having concluded that multiple beings were responsible. Another group of unmodified ADR were coming in from a good distance away to investigate the sound of battle damage.Levacius stepped back a few feet and let an energy ball whizz by. "Hopefully not the last one."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Torch isn't a real Toa, per se; he was upgraded. Thus, he needs a special bit of technology to be able to control his powers. That, and I didn't want to just be able to shut off Torch's implant and continue as normal. :PIC (Spark of Genius):The other three Hackers had already gone AWOL as another ADR entered the restaurant. Coolly, Raknar raised his pistol and fired. The ADR collapsed, not overly damaged but sporting several blown fuses from the electric shock it had received.Another group of four entered, weapons raised. But they didn't charge or fire. They were just looking to make sure.They aren't connected to the attack, then, Raknar concluded. "Don't shoot," he said aloud; "these aren't here to attack." He then addressed the ADRs themselves: "We were attacked by some of your kind. I don't suppose you'd be able to provide an explanation?"The ADRs glanced to each other. "Sir," said one in its metallic, robotic voice, "this is a functioning ADR unit. You must have been marked as--"Then it noticed the Toa Techna. "Toa Techna units 'Gust' and 'Matrapolix', can you second the Skakdi of Data's statement?"

IC:Gust raised an eyebrow. The order must have just come through; he was now officially a Toa Techna, and any rogue ADRs would be after him now as well."He's telling the truth," the Toa Techna of Air said to the ADR.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade talking to others in the Spark of Genuis)

"This job just got alot more hard," says Jade. It was the truth anyway. They were about to face the warlord who helped conquer nation after nation as well as his minions. And, now, scores of ADRs would be hunting them down; accusing them of being enemies to the Techna."You think Takadox is behind the change of command over the ADRs?" she asks no one in particular.-Mef Man

IC:"I don't know," said Gust. "Link, call Torch."...Link inactive, said his link in his ear. What?"Link. Call Torch." Same response."Link. Direct link to Torch's implant. I want GPS and medical results. Display broadcasts on my tab."What Gust saw shocked him to his core. Torch's implant was showing flatlines on all vitals. That meant..."Oh, my God."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Gust was quiet for a minute. His best friend, his wingman, his team leader...gone. He had just seen him an hour ago, argued with him over Amnchey, and he was just suddenly gone."Two minutes ago, Toa Techna Torch's vitals all flatlined simultaneously. His brain implant is registered as inactive and his link is unreachable."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade in Spark of Genuis)

Jade simply stood there for a moment. One of the Toa Techna gone? It seemed impossible since everyone thought of them like they did of the Toa Mata; the invinsible Toa it seemed like."Are you sure your comm doesn't need calibrating? Or maybe your implants?" she asks, wanting to make sure nothing was wrong with the tech before they started worrying about the life of an important Toa.-Mef Man

OOC: Can Noir still speak with Torch, being unable to do anything else?

"Well, that's worse that finding your pet kanohi dragon fell into a tank of acid," said Alan with a grimace. At that moment the doctor walked into the building - and reconsidered. "Doc! Over here! Ignore the mess, please."

IC - Spark of GeniusHis comm clicking on, he tried to contact Torch. No response. Not even a signal. No sign of life.Matrapolix knew exactly what it meant. It meant Torch was captured, stranded, or worse... Naturally, he would assume command. It didn't seem right, to write him off so quickly...but it was necessary. Using his personal wifi, he downloaded a program.Download file- Defense Coordination to User: Matrapolix.Account Password?***Take control of all active ADR units y/n?YPassword?**********Password Accepted. File download in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...Control of Active ADR Units downloaded.He decidedly withheld his actions from all present.The Toa turned to his hired comrades."Head out. Group two, stay in full contact. Alert me upon any success. Jade, Zaphos, Kyrahk. Let's go."Matra began out, hoping dearly that everyone made it out alive.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.