Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Levacius / Spark of GeniusLevacius pulled a chair over and took a seat, looking around the room and the growing group. Nobody had yet come who he considered a potential danger."Takadox. He's a slippery one. Still, if he's on the ship, it's not impossible that others are as well, however unlikely the scenario. My only concern is what has he been doing for the last 100,000 years - a question this Techna can hopefully answer. There is a slight possibility that, if he came intentionally, he may have found his way into the secret passages, halls, and access tunnels - in such a case, I can consult the journals for those points in time.""Give the briefing." Levacius said, in an all too commanding tone. "The longer we wait the more likely our enemy catches on, or sends in a spy. I wouldn't discredit the possibility we don't already have one in our midst."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: KyrahkKyrahk, who had been standing back as people came in, shook his head."Wow, seems like a large portion of the city want in on this hunt... at least, unless they all like the food here..."It was a joke, sort of. Then he heard Levacious speaking."A spy already among us... well, don't look at me. I'm a Rahkshi, I'm too obvious to be a spy."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Levacius / Spark of Genius"I am not accusing any singular being here, I am pointing out the simple ease with which we could have an infiltrator." Levacius replied, not making eye contact with any other than Kelwra, whose chin he was scratching. "If Takadox doesn't already know we're hunting him, he's doing something severely wrong."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC:Gust gave everyone in the group a once-over. Though his feet were still casually thrown across the booth, he was tense; Levacius's point rang true, and the odds were that at least one of this motley little bunch was giving the warlord information on the group. After all, two Toa Techna were present.It was then and there that Gust resolved to trust none of the people he was currently seated around.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Spark of Genius): Kyrahk"But if the person is hypnotized into doing it, couldn't they possibly not even now that they're getting him information at all..."Kyrahk asked, not an expert on hypnotism. But if anyone could be a spy, and maybe even not know it..."Oh great, now I'm getting paranoid... when's the last time you had that bird checked for hypnotism?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Spark of GeniusMatrapolix analyzed each person around him. If there was a spy among them, he would locate and isolate them. Zaphos. The one supposedly turned to their side. It seemed all too possible that he was here to join Takadox.Kyrahk. A Rahkshi. Of course, it was all too obvious...so who would suspect?Gust. He certainly wasn't out of the question. A Techna chosen practically from the streets. Torch had never told him about this "friend."Levacious. To him, the Toa seemed the most likely. Honestly, his haughty attitude and low regard for the Techna work put him off."Friends." he adressed the group, "We suspect a dangerous warlord- which many of you have speculated -is loose in our city. Our forces are so spread out, so ridiculously thinned, I have called citizens up in arms. We will hunt him down and take him down. Permanently." his voice was monotonous, but all the same deepened at his last words."Surviving members of this mission will recieve thirty thousand Technan credits and a plasma rifle from our Xian factory."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Spark of Genius): KyrahkA rifle... that sounded like a rather incredible reward. Clearly, if they were offering that, and the credits... this was something extreme in danger beyond what he had imagined. And the 'surviving members' part didn't increase the Rahkshi's level of confidence in victory.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

C:Gust looked harder at each member of the group.Zaphros. Former soldier of Takadox's. His family was "dead," apparently, but how well Gust believed that he wasn't sure...Kyrahk. A Rahkshi. He doubted it highly; could Rahkshi actually be hypnotized? Unless, of course, the creature was doing it willingly....Matrapolix. The big brute of a Techna had no clue of his real fame, and he had no clue who Gust was even when they had just fought together less than an hour ago, just before Gust's promotion.Levacious. Maybe, but he wasn't so sure. The Toa definitely had a monster superiority complex, and he'd yet to demonstrate any of the mental prowess he claimed to have, but he appeared to have a genuine dislike of Takadox..Jade. The bounty hunter had hardly said a word, and she was definitely the most suspicious out of the the gathered group, but that didn't make her a flunkie; it just made her a good bounty hunter.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Levacius / Spark of Genius"The bird has a link to me." Levacius replied to the Rahkshi. "If he knew something, I would know it. I know each Barraki be appearance; if he saw one, he would have told me. Hypnotism is not instantaneous; it is based on suggestion. But in any case, unless he developed telepathy, it would be useless for him to do it - he can't get any information out.""And as for you, Frostelus, yes. Yes, that was me. That was me watching you break into private property to play a silly Matorans game. That was me, scolding you like a senile Turaga and wondering what was happening.""Finally I turn back to you, Matrapolix. Give us the briefing."He scanned each member of the group before him. A bounty hunter, two Techna, a being who was trying to be as mysterious as possible, and a few of the cities normal civilians. And then him and Kelwra - who he did not doubt could dispatch any of them - the only being here he trusted besides himself. The Techna were just using them; he didn't trust the newcomer in the least, and Matrapolix was nothing more than a machine. He would throw away half the cities population to complete a mission, when it came right down to it.No doubt a few mistrusted him. He couldn't blame them - if the Techna looked on his records, they would know his name originated as the name of Levacius of Targon, conqueror who had held most of the Northern Continent before his overthrow by the Brotherhood. They would have seen his thousands of exploits over his life. And they would fear him.Of course, now he was just getting older and older, and that didn't make it easier for him. He wasn't nearly as fast or as strong, and all he had going for him was the spped of his arms alone. He wondered if he would be able to fight with his two new trinkets as well as a quicker warrior. Still, he could probably dispatch the assembled group in a matter of minutes with his elemental powers alone and light up the Spark of Genius like a Naming Day tree, but as it was, they were his only hope of catching Takadox before he harmed the rest of the city."Takadox. Traitor of the League. So easy to see; so hard to believe. But it was you."Some secrets were best left buried, even beyond his memories. Thus, he kept them there, in the abyss of knowledge, floating in a sea of the mind.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Ah, sorry. The way you stated it, it sounded like he had the laptop. Alrighty, then...And Myr, please, no OOC only posts. That's why PMs/the discussion topic exist.

Alan/Hubertus Toys and GamesIC:

"Noob," Alan said with a grin. "I attack you with Gorast and Takanuva, defending with Tahu."

AI/Pro Coding Corp.IC:

Oh, five minutes wasted already.I'll give you a hint.I'm in the office.The AI was obviously trying its hardest to be as much of a pain as it could.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

"I use Takanuva's special ability, Blinding Light, to nullify all shadow-oriented cards used by one opponent. I again attack using Takanuva and Gorast while defending with Tahu," responded Alan, placing his second-to-last card in his mana field.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: Hrunja - Hubertus Toys and GamesHrunja placed on more card in his mana zone, smiling. "Turn 2."He quickly grabbed a card from his deck, placing it down."I play Toa Vakama," he said. "Now combined with Hordika, I get Toa Hordika Vakama."He played one more card, this one face down."You know what Vakama Hordika used to be?"The card flipped up."Field Commander of the Visorak Horde."

Alan shrugged as he said, "I use Gorast's special ability, Insect Control, to turn the Visorak Horde against you. I attack you and Vakama Hordika with the Visorak Horde, Takanuva, and Gorast."

"And that's why I have one last card and enough mana to use it," said Alan with a massive grin, "But for now, Tahu is strong enough with Takanuva to take the horde. Thus, I attack with both."

Edited by Toa of Dancing

IC(Jade in the Spark of Genuis)

Jade looked back at the beings observing her; not worried too much about there being a spy. If there was one, she didn't mind unless it threatened her. The others didn't matter to her. But, the money and rifle sounded good..."One question," Jade starts. "Why give us the rifle after we find Takadox. Why not before to help us on the hunt?" She wasn't planning on grabbiing the rifle and leaving. That was the job of a rookie. She wanted it to do just as she asked: help on the hunt.-Mef Man

IC:Archon:The others may or may not have mental shields of various strength but he could 'smell' their emotions through just gently reaching out and touching the mental shields. Because things always reflected back to their maker. A few of these beings were overconfident and he did not like that.This Takadox problem hit him close to home. He always hated authority. Sure he could have forcefully taken power but he refused to ever become a power driven mad man. He prefered to hide in plain sight and do things he enjoyed. Like learning and exploring. He was not here for fame, fortune or power. He wanted to rip apart this monster with his mind and leave no chance of him returning. He did not care if that was the plan or not. He would find a way to destroy Takadox.

IC: Hrunja - Hubertus Toys and GamesHrunja leaned back, dropping two more cards into the mana zone, preparing to summon his most powerful card, which surprisingly was not the Great Being. He watched as his Visorak Horde fought against Tahu and Takanuva, before smiling."Turn 4," he said, placing down another card. "I play a Kikanalo to attack Tahu."

IC: Levacius / Spark of GeniusLevacius could feel the gentle, mental caress of intrusion he had warded his mind against, and hissed out sharply, "Exit my head or you will be pinned to the wall."His eyes darted to the Frostelus, and a smile broke under his mask. "And as for you, Frostelus, I suggest you stay within your shell and find easier prey. Larger than you have tried to eat me, and as you can see, even the succesful found it a temporary victory at most."OOC: Venemous Breath. 3 Uncolored, 1 Green. Instant. At end of combat, destroy all creatures blocking or blocked by target creature this turn. Storm Seeker. Same cost. Deals 1 damage to target player for each card in his or her hand.(I have all of my dads inexpensive cards. The good ones are sealed away. Like with D&D, I have yet to find a group of teenagers in this town to play with. We need a game store. :| )-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Levacius / Spark of Genius"You can eat him after I'm through with him." Levacius said. "I'd like to have a few choice words with him."A ball of lightning formed in his left hand and began flying around the area for a few seconds before dispersing in a flash a few feet too far to harm anyone, and he said, "And by words, I mean I'm going to make him squeal like a giant boiling sea insect."OOC: I am well aware that lobsters do not in fact scream, and that the sound is steam.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: (Spark of Genius): Kyrahk"I'm surrounded by insanity... These people are insane... Cooking and eating a dangerous being... And people call Rahkshi monsters... At least I don't eat other people... Sure, I have issues with people trying to control others... but at least they don't form into cannibalism... well, not exactly cannibalism, Takadox isn't a Frostelus I suspect... But that doesn't change the fact that they want to cook and eat him..."He muttered, almost to the level of being inaudible, stating his thoughts as they went through his head. He was disgusted by the thought of cooking and/or eating them. It just didn't seem like a very good way to stop a criminal with hypnotism. Plus, it was a thought worthy of his nightmares.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

"Remember that World Renewal thing? It gave me a load of mana bigger than a tahtorak's pancreas. You've played with me before now, so I have a feeling you know what my trump card is," said Alan, the smile on his face wider than ever, "I play Undead Reign. For three turns, I can use all monsters I have put into play at half the power level they were when they died. Thus, with the Undead Tahtorak, Undead Teridax, Chain-Broken Miserix, Undead Gorast, Takanuva, and Golden Armored Tahu, I wipe the horde, the kikanalo, probably your next card, and attack you."

IC: Enaltai was lost in thought for a long while while the other hackers discussed other matters at hand. Finally, he looked up, and that one glance was all he needed for all of them to fall silent."Raknar, I'm sending Marol, Evryx and Tmor to assist you. You have my permission to gather any volunteers to help you out, as well. Meanwhile... Mero, I give you the task, since you seem so interested in them, of finding out as much as possible about this new movement. I have a bad feeling about it. A very, very bad feeling. And I don't like bad feelings. Whatever they say," his fist slammed down on the table, "let them never say that I have not cared for the people doomed to this fate in this city. Let them never say we're just terrorists, havoc-wreakers intent on nothing but absolute chaos... we are not."

GM IC:"What your friend said," said the guard to Incommodo. "Bribing the Techna guard force? That's a no-no. Breaking into the Technology Tower? That's also a no-no. Breaking out of prison? A biiiig no-no. So do you want to add more crimes to your list, or do you want to just go back to prison until I can secure you that conversation with Torch? C'mon. Kualsi. Here. Or I'll shoot."IC (Pro Coding Corp., Amnchey's Office):> Shut. Up. You. Brakas!Command not recognized. Please retry command.Torch gritted his teeth. How could he stop this upload? The connection was stuck, the override had somehow been changed, and only Mata Nui knew what else the virus was doing to Techna's SCPU.Since he couldn't interrupt the upload through the SCPU, he would have to find out from where it originated.> Display ProCodingCorp.'s IP address.e-101-5@#$&*!#@!&> Get location.Location : Pro Coding Corp. - Network: ProCodingCorpNo further information available.Maybe it would be easier to just destroy the guilty computer. Torch began searching the office, looking through drawers and cabinets.IC (Base Ermoi):Raknar nodded. "At least someone actually cares for our goal. Marol, Evryx, Tmor, c'mon. Enaltai, I'll report back to you when I have the chance. Mero -- have fun."The four Hackers were out before Mero realized "have fun" was sarcastic; it had certainly sounded casual enough to be a normal comment.* * *Hunger, sadly, plagued even synthetic beings such as Raknar. It was a weakness enemies could easily exploit. Raknar was not fond of weaknesses.The Spark of Genius lay along his path to a technology store he knew of. It wasn't a tall building -- in fact, it was rather squat -- but it sold food and it smelled good.Raknar entered. Marol, Evryx, and Tmor also did so. Raknar gestured to the right, and they complied, seating themselves at a table away from Raknar.A group of beings stood around a table, speaking in hushed tones. Raknar slid smoothly and silently into a seat next to the table, glancing to the counter and keeping track of the beings in his peripheral vision so they wouldn't notice his gaze.He caught only one word, "Takadox". He stayed silent. His mind, however, whirred with the immense number of calculations it performed to arrive at a conclusion:This is bad.EDIT: Dovydas, you ninja. :P My post is fixed.

Edited by Legolover-361