Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Levacius / Spark of GeniusLevacius released a few more spheres of electricity. Unlike the previous ones, he simply let them hover around, watching as the energy danced within the contained area he controlled."Time is wasting Matrapolix." he said, absorbing the energy from the spheres back in. "We must move now. What do you know?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC:Finally, Gust looked at Matrapolix and realized why exactly he was so silent."Isn't it obvious? He doesn't know anything," Gust whispered. Then he began to laugh, though there was no humor. "He's as clueless as the rest of us."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Spark of GeniusMatrapolix was taken aback by the force with which Gust had spoken. He obediently shut up and took a seat."Isn't it obvious? He doesn't know anything," Gust whispered. Another humorless laugh. "He's as clueless as the rest of us."Matrapolix seriously missed Forcyte. That one had been clever.Then, he remembered. The briefing."What we know is that he is underground. I've pinpointed his general position, somewhere between two tunnels. With a few sensors, I've figured that he has about twenty Matoran, a dozen ADRs, and six Toa. Luckily, we'll be taking them in small groups. He has them set up around Techna as an information network. I wouldn't be surprised if he expects us- as Levacious has theoried. We will be traveling in two groups. One, led by myself, the other, by Levacious and Gust. I'm texting them the directions to where they need to be..." he sent the document to the aforementioned Toa, "Now.""Jade, Kyrahk, and Zaphos, you're with me. The rest, with Gust's group. We'll strike his forces, then take him on."

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Spark of Genius): KyrahkHe tossed off the apron, which looked very strange while it was on him. He pulled his staff from his back, twirling it in his hand. He was ready to get this mission moving. The only problem was that he needed to find a way to get every customer out of the Spark of Genius, so he could lock it up. He couldn't just leave it open...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Spark of Genius):"So which team should I join?" a voice came from the empty air behind Matrapolix.Except, the air was no longer empty. A Skakdi of Data filled it, leaning against the wall, arms crossed patiently across his chest. The words he'd uttered had come out matter-of-factly, like he expected no resistance to his question.

Alan/Hubertus Toys and GamesIC:

"Well, I've got other things to do, and your strategy is pretty spot-on. Thus, I concede, leaving the rest of you to try and kill him before he dies. Later, gents. 'Twas a lovely game," Alan said with a grin and a tip of some nonexistent hat. He then stood, quickly gathered his cards, and shoved them in his satchel. With a bow, he tossed a widget to Hrunja and walked out the door.Right across the street was a sign saying something like, "Come to Spark of Genius get free stuff for doing thing, Matrapolix." Alan smiled and immediately walked down the street to the building. When he reached the door, he stepped inside the resturant. "Evening, gents. I assume this is the group that will do something or other and recieve free goods? As I see my old friend Matrapolix, I assume so. What exactly are we doing, and what do we get, chaps?"

Noir/Pro Coding Corp.IC:

Interesting thought process.False,But interesting.I do hope you plan on replacing that for Amnchey.She won't be happy,Because the wood in it costed a lot.Noir kicked a string of coding leading to the SCPU aside. Much too easy, this was. He could probably get there in and hour at the most, but he liked taking his time. Torturing Torch. The leader of Techna. So fun, indeed.Why was the lack of internet not effecting him? That, in fact, was a simple question with a simple answer. He was travelling through the very being of Techna, travelling by turning the city into his own internet.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC - Spark of GeniusThe Toa Techna heard a voice from behind him. He turned his head to look at Raknar."You'll be with Gust and Levacious's group."Matra gazed pointedly at Alan. He was going to say something about his tardiness, but they needed one more person."Gust, he's with your group. Please explain the situation."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Alan/Glitch ParadoxIC:

Alan turned to Gust, his smile wide. "Gust! Been a while since I've see you! How're you doing and what are we doing, old boy?"OOC: Note to anyone and everyone: Alan knows everybody. XD

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC:Photo:He walked down the street in a sort of fog. He was not focusing on the world around him. He was looking into his own past trying to get all his memorries to return. Some did return but others hid from him. In his absent minded state he tripped over a copper pipe. Getting back up he brushed himself off and looked around. Who placed that there? he wondered. He continued to walk down the sidewalk. But he was careful to watch his surroundings. He passed a open door and normally he would not give it a second thought but something seemed to be calling for him. So he walked into the empty building through the open door.Mach and Rust:Mach had just left his lab when he heard someone. He turned to see Rust. His normally passive face lit up."Dad I got into the police force!" exclaimed Rust."Really?! That's wonderful."Now normally Toa do not have parents but this case was unique. Put simply Mach could not have kids and so he build Rust to fill the void.They talked for a bit and decided to go and get a desert to celebrate.Archon:He did not like this large group of beings gathered in the same room as him but he wanted to kill Takadox. And his want for the death of this cruel being outweighed his want to be alone. He would stay for only as long as needed.???:It woke for the first time in such a long time. Its thoughts muddled and unstable. It could sense something. Something bright was coming its way. It called out but no sound was made and it could never be heard from within its prison.I will be freed!

IC:Gust grinned at the two newcomers (or, rather, Alan; he didn't know or trust the Skakdi)."Pretty good. Let's get moving and we can explain to you what's happening on the road. We've wasted enough time here as it is."Then his smile darkened a few shades. "One thing we can tell you right now, though: Takadox."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Alan/Glitch Paradox, Gust's TeamIC:

Alan's grin vanished completely. "Takadox? The warlord, Takadox? You do mean the being that can turn every single one of us against each other? Well, now. This will be a very interesting venture. Oh, and hi, Levacious. How have things been going for you?"

IC: NikaronA bloodied Nikaron stumbled into the Spark of Genius. In order to escape from the ADRs Nikaron was forced to break through the glass of a window. Needless to say, he had quite a few cuts on him and was bleeding profusely. He vaguely caught sight of Kyrahk and Zaphos, and let out a weak, "Hey guys." Before collapsing on a nearby table.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Jade inspecting Nikaron in the Spark of Genuis)

At the sight of the new being passing out, Jade stands up and takes out her main weapon. "What happened to him?" she asks while looking around for any threats. The being was a bloody mess and something had caused it. Maybe it was still nearby...-Mef Man

IC:Gust nodded and took a seat closer to Levacius, carefully calculating the risk they would be overheard; Levacius apparently had powerful mental shielding of some sort, and Gust had a fairly strong shield himself as a former high-ranking cop, but he didn't want to run the risk that Takadox had a spy whose powers could overrun his own."First off," he said, "hypnosis requires eye contact to fully work, right? So I want to have both groups outfitted with mirrored lenses. The best money can buy."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Levacius / Spark of Genius"I believe so." Levacius said. "I don't recall ever seeing him served by the blind. But it is possible it could be voice related as well, however unlikely. Even then, the lenses could be removed.""One aspect we'll want to look at is combat." he said. "You and I, and the psioncist, have powers that each have a contribution to an attack. I don't want any flashy displays of power, lest we be revealed. I want this done covertly. My powers are the best suited to deal with robotic enemies - I can send a shock through them that will put them out - but it would be too much of a show to use it on toa or matoran - I'll save that display for Takadox.""As for you, Gust is it?, your powers over the air will have their own uses. Vacuums to gag enemies is your best way to attack, but you'll need to be constantly monitoring the air for disturbances, to help detect even invisible enemies. Feel the movement of fans cooling an ADRs CPU or the breath of a toa trying to remain hidden. That will be your best power.""You, psioncist... rip every thought out of their heads. Find every aspect of their plan. Send it to Gust and the bird once you get it. Make their heads pop if you can. But most importantly, if you can use illusions, keep them up - disguise our presence from mental detection, and keep once we've taken out some of the guards, but the illusion of their appearance on us.""Skakdi, kill things. Your species is good enough at that.""And you, happy talker... I guess the same thing. Just don't talk to the enemy. Kill the enemy."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC:"Earpieces, too, then," said Gust. "Your plan is pretty solid, but not everyone present has mental shielding. If it's just you, me, and a psioncist against our own people plus Takadox's, we won't last very long. Even if the lenses and earpieces can be removed, it's better than no protection at all."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Archon:He walked close to Gust and Levacius. They sounded like they knew what to do. They both had mental shields so they were completely unable to be telepathically talked to. So he was forced to talk."Could we not just rip out Takadox's eyes? I can keep us masked from all but the strong willed and those with mental shields like ourselves. I can handle the other stuff though. And my name is Archon should you need it."

IC:Photo and Tarn:He walked through the building. Hearing a noise he jumped and hit some shelves. This caused things to move around and Photo tumbled over onto his rear. He sort of sat there stunned as a diamond sphere fell directly into his hands. Light was forced from him and the sphere seemed to absorb that light. The sphere the shook and exploded.When Photo woke up, he was unharmed but the area around him was charred and damaged by the blast.Ah you are awake little one.Photo looked around hoping to find the voice's source but none could be seen.I took the liberty to learn your language and teach you mine so we may talk to eachother. Said the voice."Who... who's there?"I am here little Matoran. I can tell from your memories that you are called Photo. What an uninspired name. In my language I was called Tarn but your 'Great Beings' called me The Taint. Oh dear my sweet young child you are so weak. I will need a stronger vessel.Photo's body glowed and twisted as it was transformed into a bigger more powerful state. It was painful and frightening for Photo but it only took seconds to complete.There you go much better. Oh and I see how you covet for that sword in your book. Here I'll get you one.Now his Katana glowed and changed into a bigger more fitting weapon. Photo was terrified. What was happening? Who or what was in his head?Fear not young child. I mean you no harm, yet...

Edited by infinitus

IC: (Spark of Genius): KyrahkKyrahk noticed the badly injured Nikaron enter, but there was nothing he could do to help. He wasn't a Doctor, he was a weapons engineer. He probably could carry The Toa, but he was afraid moving him would only cause more injury."Does anyone have a way to contact a hospital?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Pro Coding Corp., Amnchey's office):The metal exterior melted down, and sans theatrics, the wooden inner part was ignited into spectacular orange flames. The fire spread across the desk in a matter of minutes, and then the whole structure collapsed. The still-intact beams of wood slowly burned to a crisp; ash littered the metallic floor.Gritting his teeth, Torch moved forward and began searching through the debris for the computer.IC (Spark of Genius):Raknar smirked. "Levacius, you mustn't know a lot about 'strategy'. You haven't even asked what my power is, what weapons anyone has, or even if we have any suggestions that might cover gaps in your own logic."He moved his weight off the wall and took two purposeful strides to the table around which everyone stood. His hands landed on the edge. One finger pointed to the door. Marol, Evryx, and Tmor didn't see if Raknar was looking their way, but they understood his gesture. They stayed seated; good, Raknar didn't want anyone becoming suspicious."But I'll forgive you." His hands adjusted casually. "I'm an S-Skakdi of Data. I know a darn few things about computers. This visor and my synthetic construction might grant me more protection from Takadox's hypnosis than usual."OOC: If Torch is my noble side, Raknar is my cynical side. The contrast is quite interesting to explore.Now, an ANNOUNCEMENT: Let Techna's main plot begin now. :sly:GM IC:Arkak's cell phone buzzed."Hello? Fred?"You're a strong-willed one.The voice had spoken in Arkak's mind. The Toa of Sonics frowned, but he nevertheless replied, "Uh, you aren't Fre--"His voice cut off. The whole world had cut off. Arkak was spinning, spinning into the void...He saw himself. There was no mirror, no trick of the light -- only he could be floating before his own gaze. Yet the other him was different... more confident. More assured.And Arkak got the impression people would listen to that other him.This could be your destiny, said the voice, if you make the right decisions in the time to come.He saw Incommodo. His other self's mouth moved in unheard words; Inc nodded in understanding.A destiny where people listened to him?Just then, sans theatrics, Arkak was dumped out of the vision. He fell roughly to his knees. The guards around him and Incommodo frowned. "Get up!"Arkak breathed deeply and stood, but his mind was elsewhere, in his heart, where the subtle yet existent heat of confidence was beginning to root in his chest.And he felt a touch slip from his mind.The Ghost Program.