Techna

Legolover-361

IC Fulok/Kylus - Kylus's House - Talking: Fulok had been knocked unconscious by the Vortixx along the way, apparently he had given him far too much trouble to be left awake, so a simple hit to the back of his head solved that. Kylus was currently in the middle of dragging Fulok through his front door (he was able to carry the Toa alright, it was his weapon that was giving him the most grief, as its sheath was getting caught on nearly everything it seemed), and once he had gotten the Toa inside, he walked further into his darkened house, carrying the Toa over to the couch, where he set him down, letting him lie while he turned to do other things.Unfortunately for Kylus, Fulok was beginning to wake up, and when he realized where he was, he got up off the couch, and made his way toward the exit. Unfortunately for Fulok, Kylus knew his house like his own mind, and the exit was shut faster than Fulok wold have expected. It was dark, too, and Kylus had the advantage because he spent so much time there. Before Fulok could take his own weapon out, he was tackled, and dragged back to the couch, which he was shoved down upon. "Sit," Kylus said, turning on a light in the room, which temporarily blinded Fulok, but Kylus seemed unaffected by the sudden burst of light from the ceiling. "You're drunk, and I know who you are. I also know you quit the Techna... well, you have your reasons, but there are still too many people out there who want you dead. And me, being the good citizen, didn't want to see you get mauled by a hacker on the streets. Now stay still, you're staying here until you are sober enough to leave," he said, walking over to a nearby table, and sitting down at it. Fulok was confused, his judgement was impaired like nobody's business, but he was still confused. He couldn't even talk straight at the moment, so he just drunkenly shrugged, and laid down on the couch.-Fulok

IC: Emma - LabEmma brought her sword back around, only barely managing to block the strike. Quickly, she slid backwards, creating some space between the two. Holding the blade to point at the robot's head, the Toa struck.Emma took a running start at the machine, before hitting the ground, skidding between the giant's legs. She slammed the weapon into the ground, trying to slow herself down enough to get to her feet.IC: Tenko - Spark of GeniusTenko chuckled slightly, a vaguely more pleasant laugh than his opponent's, "Well then, what are you afraid of? You've already seen mine, so I'm just curious."IC: Renen, Shade, Scorpio, Nathius - Public LibraryShade sighed, "Ren, face it man, they aren't coming. Maybe we should just go home."Renen shook his head, "No, trust me. They'll be here."Nathius produced a nervous laugh, "I hope so. I left a sandwich back at the Glitch with only a day left in it."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Kairan//Science District==-Kairan slashed out at the other robot, and a couple of his attacks landed... However, Kairan's eyes widened in shock, as they didn't do much at all, and even seemed to recover fairly quickly afterward.What... What is this? Kairan thought, but then frowned, and ran at the robot again. Tsuki looked over to the robot with the ponytail, as he rolled his eyes."Omega. Blade. Finish them." Tsuki stated, as the ponytail robot, apparently named 'Omega', swatted the sword away as best as possible, though it's hand was slightly damaged. It then turned around, and charged up another ring of energy to send toward Emma, even as it's left hand was detached from it's arm's armour, and then flew toward Emma quickly. Kairan looked over at the fight for a moment, and looked back, just in time for 'Blade' to slam a punch into his face. Kairan blinked, as he frowned at the robot, seeming as if this situation was oddly familiar. The robot gripped it's sword, as it walked toward Kairan slowly, ready to end the fight right there.

IC: Emma - LabOmega's energy ring struck Emma dead-on, sending her flying across the ground. In a strange twist of fortune, it was that impact that launched the Toa out of the way of the robot's arm. Still, the impact knocked her near-senseless, leaving her muddled and bruised.Slowly, she managed to get to her feet, facing the machine again, spirit still resolute.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Kairan//Science District==-Kairan looked up unsteadily, as he saw Emma knocked away, and stand up, even as the other robot, Omega, approached her. Blade approached Kairan as well, but Tsuki smirked."That's enough." Tsuki stated, and the two robots stopped."While I'm sure that you two would love to finish what you started so long ago... It's more fun to let them know that I'm the one responsible for them living to see the next day." Tsuki said, a confident smile on his face, as the two Robots hovered, and began to move toward Tsuki, however, Blade paused, and turned his head to Kairan for a moment."... You think you're so special..." The robot stated in a monotone, and continued toward Tsuki again, as Kairan groaned, and fell unconscious finally.

OOC: Fullbring, Emissary, this would be you.IC: Krayzikk and Athen, Science DistrictBlade, Omega and Tsuki were in for a surprise however. Krayzikk transformed a few yards away and aimed his shotgun, yelling "Surrender! You are under arrest by the Techna Guard!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

-==IC: Tsuki//Science District==-Tsuki turned his head to look at Krayzikk slightly, and then smirked."I propose you read up on your history." Tsuki enigmatically stated; and then nodded to Omega, who growled, and sent his fist flying toward the Toa-turned-robot; with his body not following. Apparently half his arm was simply armour.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk swiftly transformed back into his motorcycle form, and swerved to avoid the fist. Transforming back, he said "I propose you read up on your current events." He fired his shotgun several times at Omega.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

-==IC: Tsuki==-Tsuki watched, as Omega took the hits, but shrugged them off. Omega then fired a ring blast, like he had used against Emma, as Blade simply watched, and grabbed the hilt of his sword, ready to join the fight if it was really necessary.

IC: Krayzikk and AthenKrayzikk dove to the side to avoid the blast, but it caught him a glancing blow as he rolled a little ways, and got back to his feet. "Tough guy, huh?" Krayzikk slung his shotgun across his back, and drew his two plasma pistols. He activated the riot shield built into his forearm, and fired his pistols at Omega. Bullets of concentrated plasma flew at the robot.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Tsuki==-Tsuki watched with a smile, as the bullets hit Omega, but didn't appear to do too much to the armour that Omega had. Granted, it was still causing damage, but Tsuki wasn't worried, anyway. Blade drew his sword, but stood there calmly, not wanting to interfere. Omega's eyes glowed briefly, and then sent three energy spheres toward the ground at an angle, attempting to catch Krayzikk with them.

IC: KrayzikkThis energy attack was similar to that of the ADR, and thus, Krayzikk dealt with it in the same way. He raised his riot shield to protect himself from the attack, and when it was over, he resumed firing, but this time taking aim for Omega's 'eyes'. Logically, if they were used for an energy based attack, it was likely that there was more sensitive components there. If he was lucky, he might cause an overload. If h e wasn't, well, he could at least blind the thing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Omega==-Omega raised his left arm to block the blasts, and then sent his arms to a different position, to sent ring blasts at Krayzikk quickly.OOC: Okay, so he might be an NPC, but it's easier to use my typical tags with his name modifier instead of having to rely on Tsuki each time. =P

OOC: Hey, no problems here. :PIc: KrayzikkKrayzikk shifted forms again to avoid the blasts, and moved to a new location before transforming again and firing at Omega's eyes.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Omega==-Omega was hit, as though he was stronger than average; he lacked speed to balance that out. That said, however, the strong armour still blocked the most of the attacks, and Omega turned around, and slashed out toward Krayzikk with his large sword.

IC: Krayzikk"Karz." Krayzikk deflected the strike with his forearm, but the blade removed a large portion of his armor there. However, this had given Krayzikk an opportunity. Namely, a clear target. Krayzikk raised his the pistol held by the not damaged arm, and fired repeatedly into Omega's eyes at close range.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Omega==-Omega stumbled back, and looked up, the armour on his face slightly damaged, but appeared to almost be repairing itself slowly. However, Omega didn't react, due to the attack stunning him for that moment, also opening him up to another attack.

-==IC: Omega==-Omega stumbled back, as he took multiple shots to the face, and the faceplate shattered, though the edges were slowly regenerating. Underneath the exterior faceplate, however, was a face that looked similar, somehow, to the red robot that had helped them at the Tech Tower fight. However, the faceplate regenerated a moment later, and Blade ran toward Krayzikk, and attempted to slash him... However, the moment before he would have hit him, Blade would have stopped. The question is when he would potentially hit the robot.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk dropped to the ground, transforming as he did so, and avoided the attack. He accelerated forward and around Omega, placing the robot between him and blade. He transformed back. Karz, I'm running out of options.....

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Blade==-Blade and Omega moved toward Krayzikk... Or, rather, Blade ran forward as fast as he could, and Omega moved out of the way, still regenerating from the wounds dealt. Blade's sword was held to the side, and he was prepared to slash out at Krayzikk when possible.

IC: Krayzikk + AthenI must be losing my mind.Krayzikk, you aren't going to do what I think you are.......Krayzikk waited, and lunged forward, timing it so when he stopped moving he was too close for Blade to attack him with his sword. "Let me see ya grit those teeth!" Krayzikk brought up his fist, and punched at Blade's face.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Wow. You actually did that. xD Funny, I was wondering what would happen if Blade's armour was broken like Omega's, but... I didn't think I'd get a chance to have that happen.-==IC: Blade==-Blade staggered back, as his head was down, and the robot panted, as fragments of the armour around his face fell to the ground. The robot then looked up; and if Krayzikk looked then, he would notice something very odd; and extremely weird... The robot's hidden face, was pretty much exactly the same as Kairan's, just with a darker green colour.

OOC: Yep. I always pictured Krayzikk as an unconventional fighter, and this gave me an opportunity to use that.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk would have grinned, if he could. He noticed the similarities, but he didn't have time to think about it. He raised one of his pistols and fired point-blank into Blade's face.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Blade==-Blade, however, maneuvered to the side quickly, barely dodging a fatal blow. However, Blade then dashed forward, and slashed out at Krayzikk quickly, aiming to defeat this person before any further disaster happened; though his faceplate was nearly fully regenerated by now, and Omega was almost fully repaired once more.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk brought his arms up in an 'x', catching the blow where his arms met. Due to this, damage to Krayzikk was minimal. He grabbed the blade, and pulled and twisted simultaneously. In doing so, he hoped to disarm the robot.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Blade==-Blade was pulled, however, he used the momentum in an attempt to flip in mid-air, and kick out with his foot... It appeared that he was slightly more acrobatic, even with the armour weighing him down, compared to Omega.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk when Blade attempted his flip, Krayzikk shifted his grip from Blade's sword to his wrist. He pulled down, throwing his kick off guard and hopefully slamming him into the ground.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Blade==-The only problem with that, was that it simply made him aim slightly higher, due to being pushed downward. Therefore, Blade's kick had been aimed toward Krayzikk's head, though gravity was obviously pushing him toward the ground, so the kick might just have been righted by the time the moment of impact either arrived, or was averted.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk's head snapped back as Krayzikk took a step back, though he managed to retain his grip on Blade's wrist. He felt no pain, and thus, no reason to release his grip.

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Blade==-Blade then fell to the ground, due to natural forces; however, while on the ground, he quickly swept his leg under Krayzikk's, in an attempt to trip the robot, and send him to the ground.OOC: This is actually a pretty intriguing fight; robot vs. robot. =P

OOC: Yep.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk fell, but twisted and transformed as he did so. When he hit the ground, his rear motorcycle tire was resting on Blade's face. He kept the brake active and gunned his engine, with obvious results.OOC: I don't think that is going to feel good. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg