The way I used to see an Akaku

Tobbison

A long time ago, I always thought those holes on the top of the Akaku were an eye and an eyebrow, but then I looked at it... Oh thats the eye hole. Anyone else saw it that way?

Yes yes, a million times yes. :P Took me forever to figure it out, fortunately Kopaka was one of the earlier Toa I got (albeit in 2002 or 2003 I believe) so I did figure it out eventually :wacko:   :akaku:

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

This is how I thought it worked the first time I saw it at the wise old age of 8.

I, too, thought this was the case. So when my friend got Kopaka some time later, I was terrible confused about the head and why he was looking the wrong way. Then it dawned on my that he had the weird scope thing on just one side of his face.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

A long time ago, I always thought those holes on the top of the Akaku were an eye and an eyebrow, but then I looked at it... Oh thats the eye hole. Anyone else saw it that way?

I also thought this as a kid. I think I didn't realize what his real left eye was until reading one of the comics for the first time (I didn't start getting the comics until issue 3).

sigbanner.gif