Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion nodded, as he walked around, and saw a black haired horse that had a green saddle, and looked at it, amused, and then chose that horse. Meanwhile, Katrina walked around, and looked at the different horses, however, upon looking at them, simply shook her head. That is, until she saw what was probably the smallest horse of the bunch with a light blue saddle, and then nodded."This one." Katrina said, a playful grin on her face.

IC: Tobias / En Route to Lake Hylia"Simply call me Tobias," Tobias answered. He tried to think of what exactly he was going to say. "I am currently searching for a person who I have been told is at Lake Hylia. Now, would you mind doing me the honors of knowing who you are?"~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion grabbed the reins, and got ready to walk toward where the track was. He looked over at Malon, however, to make sure it was alright to head there before everyone had chosen their horses, as he wanted to get a little extra practice with his sword on horseback.

-==IC: Katrina//Lon Lon Ranch==-"I think I'm good for now." Katrina replied, as she hopped on her miniature horse, and said horse slowly and comically made it's way out of the stables.

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-"Probably would be a good idea, yes. What should we practice first?" Orion asked, curious about that. Neither he nor Katrina could imagine what was going to happen shortly... Nor could anyone, more than likely.

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion nodded, as he had his horse dash after Siris. Orion soon caught up to Siris, and then slowed his pace slightly, miraculously not having been thrown from the horse yet."I think... I think somehow I might've been here before." Orion said, though wasn't sure how. But, this seemed so natural, he was sure he had to have been here before.

IC: Korkoa had lagged behind in order to finish off his milk. And the rest of the free samples. A few minutes later, he walked to the stables, being instructed by Ingo to pick a horse. He looked at the horses for a moment before picking smallish one with a brown coat and an orange saddle. He sloly rode it out into the yard, nearly falling off a few times...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Siris"Maybe. I know a lot of people come here once in a while, you just might not remember when you did. I was last here about ten years ago, and I remember mostly everything. However, I see Malon and Ingo much more often, as they made the deliveries to the tavern."

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-"Yeah, that's probably all it is." Orion agreed, and tried to push the thought of doubt out of his mind with a smile, as he moved to the side a bit, and practiced swinging his arm as if he was swinging a sword, as he rode the horse slowly at first, taking care to not accidentally hit the horse in the process; whether it be with his hand, or his 'air' sword.

IC: Korkoa rode around the track a few times, slowly getting the feel of riding. Soon, he picked up speed, and not long after that, was confident enough to try swordplay. He dropped the reigns with his right hand, making a fist and extending his sharp wristfin. He tried swinging it around, but frowned, not liking the feel of it. He retracted the fin, concentrating and clenching his fist in a different way. The fin sprang back out, but instead of curving back towards his elbow, it came out backwards, extending past his fist. He grinned as he swung it, this felt much better!

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: SirisSiris became confident enough with his stick aftre a while, and pulled out his sword and rushed past some wooden targets. He managed to cleanly cut them all, but not perfectly in half. "Well, practice makes perfect, and I'll be getting a lot of that soon enough!"

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion dropped the reins to free up his second hand, and nearly fell off balance, however, he caught himself in time, and grabbed the shield off his back.I better practice with this as well... Orion thought, though he wasn't going to use his actual sword unless he needed to. But if he was going to fight correctly, he needed both hands free during any battles.

IC: [Jicarax][Zora's Domain]After a long distance of running, Jicarax stopped to catch his breath. "How do all those heroes keep running on and on...." he asked himself.He brushed off the dust from his clothes, and told himself, "Nonetheless, I'm still much closer to reaching where I need to go now."He ran off once again towards the mountains.OOC:So, I think I fully understand what an RPG is now. It's where people control their own individual characters that each do their own thing. However, every character's actions all contribute to the story as a whole. Am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: JiMing: Exactly right. =) The host may give missions like I've been doing, but for the most part, that's exactly what it is. =)Also...

"How do all those heroes keep running on and on...." he asked himself.

They don't; they endlessly roll to their destinations. xD Not that it'd truly work in real life, but meh. =P It probably would get boring and people would get dizzy, though.

OOC: Snowpeak Mountains. =P It's set in the LttP timeline, but since Twilight Princess pretty much took all LttP's locations, expanded them, and added some new ones in the process, I'm using those names. ;)

IC:[Jicarax][snowpeak Mountains]Jicarax trudged up the mountains, shivering as he went."It probably wasn't a good idea to come here in a tunic." he remarked to himself. "Though a bigger problem is finding a place to look for that girl.""UM, HELLO?" Jicarax shouted over the wind. "ANY GIRLS WITH GREEN HAIR AND PURPLE EYES THAT NEED RESCUING?"It's official. I have no idea what to do now. OOC:Thanks, I probably should have looked it up anyways, but whatever.

OOC: I don't know if I actually mentioned the name, but the location list did have it, so I blame... Ganon. *Ganondorf pouts over how everything's his fault, even when it's not*-==IC: Environment==-Oddly enough, the snow seemed to blow further up the mountain for a moment, before returning to normal. It might just be a sign. That or just Farore's idea of a cruel joke.OOC: =P

IC: [Jicarax][snowpeak Mountain]Jicarax took the snow blowing further up the mountain as a sign. He trekked upwards, shouting, "ANYONE THERE? I'M HERE TO RESCUE A GIRL WITH GREEN HAIR AND PURPLE EYES, AGAIN, A GIRL WITH GREEN HAIR AND PURPLE EYES."Ok, I got a somewhat of an idea of what to do. Man, being a hero is confusing.OOC:......Really? You can control the enviroment? I wonder how many people do that in an RPG......

OOC: From what I see, not many. xD Though, it's pretty much only available to an RPG host, or any staff appointed. Too much of a God Mode power otherwise. =P(Unless you're playing as an elemental wielder, that's a whole different situation.)Plus, it was only for lack of any other obvious way of pointing you toward the north part of the mountain. =P-==IC: Environment==-Unfortunately for Jicarax, the environment didn't help him all the time, as his words were lost among the howling of the snowstorm.OOC: Terminus: xD I really should work off that; would make an awesome plot line eventually. ... In fact; I might have an idea. >=D-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion continued to ride around the track, practicing riding without holding onto the reins. He obviously wasn't perfect, but figured that he'd do okay for the moment. His swordmanship on the horse was pretty good as well, but also could use improvement. It was lucky that he was doing so well, however...-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-Not far from Lon Lon Ranch, Lillian, the blue clothed girl with the blond hair, was standing beside a dark coloured horse with red eyes and a crimson saddle."Well, Liana, it's time for us to complete our mission." Lillian stated, as she climbed onto the horse, and rode toward Lon Lon Ranch quickly...

IC: Korkoa rode faster and faster around the track, swinging his wristfins at any targets he got near, eventually getting pretty good at it. "Yeah! This is awesome!"

OOC: I decided to change the controls from SS's 1:1 accuracy to TP's waggle =PIC: SirisSiris decided he might need to use his shield while riding, so he put it on. He then felt that it was somewhat pointless, as there was no way to use the shield at the current time. He decided to just get used to holding a sword and shield while riding.

IC:[Jicarax][snowpeak Mountains]Jicarax kept trudging up, frustrated at the wind and snow.Guess I'm just gonna have to keep going up......OOC:THE ENVIRONMENT IS BEST NPCjust kidding :P

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Do try to stay focused, mate. If I can do it with a desk covered in fossils, I'm sure you can manage.IC(Adskhan): With sufficient distance between himself and the forest fire, the Garo now changed directions, skirting the edge of the burning patch of forest, aiming to intersect with what appeared to have been the former swordsman took when fleeing after the brief fight. As before, he was keeping as quiet as possible, though the occasional sound of crunching leaves and twigs could still be heard.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Well then; we ready for a horseback battle?Terminus: Nice. xD I was more referring to the Environment NPC comment. Which was awesome, and made me realize just what I cou- Err, I mean, the enviroment could do to players. Yes, that's what I meant. *Shifty eyes*JiMing: =) Just wait until you visit the Desert. You're gonna wanna bring water. =P-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion completed a few more laps, and then frowned, as he looked around for Katrina."Where'd she go now? She always seems to be vanishing for some reason or ano-" Orion said, but was then cut off by a scream. Orion frowned, as a serious look was noticeable on his face. He quickly drew his sword, and had his horse run toward where the scream came from; however, it wasn't necessary, as the one who caused it rode onto the scene; a blond haired girl in blue clothes who wielded a sword in her right hand, and being dragged by the arm, was an unconscious Katrina.-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena followed the Garo, who seemed to have obtained enough sense of direction to have found the path that Leo probably took, even though it wasn't his own world. Kreena mentally chuckled, as she made a note to mention how he's a fast learned of geography later. Even so, she had enough sense to not talk for the moment, but she did wonder something; if they would find the path, and if there would actually be a camp this time, and if so, just what was there...OOC: New plans for the Forest Investigation Team. Or, rather, actual plans now. >>'-==IC: Environment==-If only to prove his point, the wind and snow suddenly blew toward Jicarax from behind, both to get him to move forward in a way, and to taunt him about his choice in clothing.OOC: Just be thankful you have leggings. =P

IC:[Jicarax][snowpeak Mountain]Jicarax got the message already, and was pretty ticked off. "Fine, fine." he said to..... the weather? Anyways, he ran up at top speed, hoping the weather wouldn't taunt him again.OOC:Desert? Um..... where can I find some bottles?

OOC: Wherever, there's no set place for them, since there's not miraculously only 4-6 bottles in the entire world, unlike the games. =P-==IC: Environment==-As Jicarax ran toward the top of the mountain, the storm started to settle a bit, making it a little easier to see forward. And in the distance, Jicarax would be able to see a great big... something. What it was, however, was unknown.

IC:[Jicarax][snowpeak Mountain]Jicarax saw that big something, and skidded to a stop."OK, my options are go blindly rush into whatever that is, or I can run away like a wimp. A hero would probably choose the first option, and a rational person would choose the second. But today, I don't feel like being very rational."JiMing charged towards that uknown object, trying to make out what it was.

OOC: Environment control is fine as long as you don't do ridiculous things... You know, random volcano eruptions, floods, rivers freezing, water level getting lower... All those things that are clearly impossible in the Zeldaverse :PIC: SirisSiris turned to face Katrina's attacker. "Who are you, and why are you here!?!"

OOC: Hmm... True enough... =P What about random storms that appear just before something really bad happens, and then leaves just as quickly? =P-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-As Orion glared at the newcomer, the girl simply looked at Siris."My name is Lillian. As for why I'm here; I'm a member of the Army of Darkness, and I'm here to stop you." Lillian said with a shrug, and Orion frowned, as something seemed oddly familiar about her.She looks like someone I've seen before, almost... I don't recognize her; that's not the feeling I'm getting... Orion thought, as he tried to figure out what seemed so strange about the blond haired girl in the blue tunic.OOC: Just so people know, I intentionally had her take on Katrina and do that, just so no-one would be suspicious about her being Katrina, due to having the same outfit. I thought up this plot scheme after I thought up Katrina. xD-==IC: Environment==-That turned out to be a good thing, because as the snow cleared up, the big thing was revealed to be a very large mansion, that had about 4 floors. The snow stopped completely as Jicarax approached the mansion in question, as well.

IC: Tobias / Road to Lake HyliaTobias thought how he could explain what he was doing without really saying it. "Well, I'm searching for a young woman by the name of Amy. She's... someone that I've heard about and wish to meet." With a gentle squeeze of his legs, Tobias set Cluejo back on their path.~Det

OOC: Well, I am glad to hear there's a plan. Otherwise I'm just going to be stuck ICing things along the lines of "Yup. Kept walking" forever.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Siris"Well, I'm afraid we can't let you do that." Siris gripped his sword tighter. He was hoping he would be able to use the skills he acquired from living in a busy tavern which was a hotspot with the knights. He had mastered hand-to-hand combat to break up drunken fights, and had been taught about swordplay from some of the knights. He didn't want to attack first, though, so he stood ready to counter an attack.