Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

OOC: You're still probably not going to like it much. xD-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena smiled slightly, as they found the non-burnt trail that Leo left behind. In fact, interestingly enough, this part of the woods didn't seem to be burnt at all, even though logic would tell that it would be starting to be burnt soon."Odd." Kreena said under her breath, but continued to walk forward, not aware of the fact that they more or less had found what they were looking for... Which was shown by the four archers that now had arrows pointed at the two, from behind.OOC: Yeah... *Whistles innocently*-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-Lillian smiled somewhat disarmingly."What; not going to attack?" Lillian asked, and then looked to the side, where Ingo was, closeby."Alright then." Lillian stated with a smile, as she had Liana ride toward Ingo quickly.OOC: Yeah, I'm feeling evil tonight, for some reason. =P

OOC: Hey, it's something to do.IC(Adskhan): Turning around slowly, the Garo took a look at the neat little quartet of archers."I'm disappointed, honestly. With the little I've heard of your reputation - basically boils down to 'monsters' and 'secret', actually - I was expecting, I don't know, more. Like a competent advance guard, for one. Oh, and maybe archers who actually do their jobs. See, because now, you're in plain sight. Not good at all."Taking a couple of seconds to inspect the nearby trees, and a few other things about his surroundings, the Garo came to a conclusion."Right. We're here to see what's going on, you're good at revealing yourselves. Why spoil an opportunity -take me to your leader."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: SirisSiris watched as Liana rode towards Ingo, he was too far away to do anything. He was hoping that something would happen as a distraction, as these people seemed to be pretty tough. He began assessing the situation and formulating a plan in the mind...

Edited by Terminus24

-==IC: ?//Faron Woods Camp==-"We don't typically bother hiding when our enemies wander right into our hands." A bored voice called out from the trees in front of Kreena, which should be more or less behind Adskhan at that moment. Also at that moment, about a dozen Bulblin, 10 Bokoblin, 5 Moblin, and 3 human soldiers marched toward the two. Overkill? Maybe, but given that these two killed a dragon, maybe not."As for your request, I'll gladly grant you an audience with me... After all; there's nothing else you can do." The person said, as Kreena looked up, and saw Dark Link sitting in one of the trees, and he then yawned."I wouldn't try to fight back, if I were you... Some of them just got thrashed in a training fight, and are probably eager to gain back their pride any way they can. Even by sneak attacks." Dark Link stated, as he looked down at the two coldly.OOC: Yeah... Trap, meet victims. But yes, definitely something to do, and could reveal stuff maybe. =)/EDIT: Just as a note, the horse is named Liana; the girl is named Lillian. Confusing yes, but eh. =P-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-As Lillian rode toward Ingo, she held her hand out, and a ball of darkness generated in the palm of her hand. Ingo frowned, and looked at it oddly, and the girl then fired it at the overworked ranch hand. Ingo fell to the ground quickly, seemingly unconscious, as the ball of darkness nailed him right in the chest. Lillian stopped her horse, and then circled around to look at the other three fighters."You're weak. How do any of you expect to stop me?" Lillian asked, as she raised an eyebrow.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC:[Jicarax][snowpeak Mountain]Jicarax saw the mansion, and was creeped out at how the snow stopped blowing at the exact moment he got there."This may have some traps or monsters, but what the heck, I'm feeling pretty reckless right now. Heroes are supposed to be reckless anyways. Or most of them, at least."Jicarax opened the door, and went inside the mansion.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Snowpeak Mansion==-As with most spooky-looking mansions, the door shut on it's own as Jicarax walked inside. It honestly looked like a normal mansion, however; especially like it actually had people living in it, too.

IC:[Jicarax][Mansion]Jicarax carefully walked in, however, despite his best efforts, he bumped into a vase and it fell to the ground. Luckily, he grabbed the vase before it hit the ground, and placed it back where it was.Looks like there might be people living here, he thought to himself. I'm going to have to be quiet and careful at the same time.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Ah. I see now.IC: SirisAt that point, Siris knew he had to do something. He rushed forwards, still formulating his plan, which basically amounted to somehow knocking her off her horse, and then taking her down on the ground. He held his sword to hit her right in the side, hoping she would lose her balance.

-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-Lillian, however, blocked the blow with the flat of her blade, though the force nearly did knock her off he horse. She did, however, let Katrina go, and Orion frowned, and then rode close enough to where Katrina was to grab her, and had his horse head toward the building where Talon probably was. He noticed a large slash wound on her shoulder, and frowned.Hold out until I get back... Orion thought, as he gave one last look at his friends, before the stables blocked his view.

IC: SirisSiris was a bit surprised by the force of the impact. He was glad that everyone else was safe now, so he was able to focus more upon his opponent. She was obviously very skilled with a sword, and he would need everything he knew to beat her. He then remembered the knife in his pocket and smiled as he came up with an idea to get Lillian off her horse.

IC(Adskhan): Drawing his swords quickly, the Garo looked straight at the group, not bothering to look again at the man in the tree. He had no idea who the man was, though by his tone, he seemed to be accustomed to people gasping and/or shrieking in fear at the sight of him."Well, if the only way they can make a good account of themselves is en masse, then it will have to do. I will make this clear, however - in situations like this, my focus is on efficiency, not trivial displays of skill. If all I do is steal weapons and remove hands, it will be a sign of your own good fortune."Shifting his legs to lower his center of gravity, Adskhan looked at the archers as he flicked his swords up into a defensive position, blades crossed in the air in front of him."So, really, the question here is one of whether you account yourselves fortunate - well, do you?"OOC: What armaments am I looking at here? Do they have what would be their personal weapons in the games (Moblins with big goofy spears, Bulblins with clubs, humans with good old longswords), or is DL organized enough to standardize weapons and armor just a little?Also, is Kreena going to angle for a surrender, or is she going to make herself useful?(Note: I'm not expecting this to definitely end well. The possibility is there, but I'm mainly doing this because the character is more of a pugilist than anything else.)

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:[Jicarax][Mansion]Jicarax explored the mansion, looking for any sign of the girl he was supposed to be looking for.OK, let me go over things. I'm in a mansion that appears to inhabited. There's the possibility that the girl I'm looking for in here. Hm, now where do I go to look?

Edited by JiMing

IC: Fin and Saira (Hyrule Field, nearing Lon Lon Ranch) "That's the ranch up ahead, isn't it?" "Yeah, that's it," Fin nodded, "We'll be there in a couple of minutes." "It looks very peaceful," Saira commented from atop her mule, the beast of burden swishing its tail idly as it trotted along, "Perhaps the owners would be willing to tell me about it." "Maybe," Fin shrugged before adding under his breath, "And maybe we can get rid of this stupid mule and get something that'll actually listen."

OOC:Also, just noticed:

Kahi: Just as a slight note, the events of Skyward Sword happened about... 300-400 years prior to this, if I recall the timeline correctly. Nothing wrong, I just wanted to mention that. =) Though... Again; there's nothing wrong about that.

Hmm...I'm not sure what you're referring to... Unless you mean Impa, who is the Impa from OoS/OoA and so on...Although I'm wondering: what's the status on the Mirror of Twilight? Edited by #kahinuva

OOC: Gonna address Kahi first. =)Kahi: Yes, I'm referring to Impa, who's the same Impa from OoS/OoA. Unless you were talking about a totally different Sheikah that did things differently, in which case I apologize, still got my brain halfway in Skyward Sword mode. =PAs for the Mirror of Twilight, it's intact. Vaati's still sealed, too.Rover: Well, it depends. Some people ever in real life would switch up their equipment a bit, so some Moblins might have large spears and shields(Though likely more the metal kind), which others might have axes, and still more might just have swords. Same for the bulblins, because IIRC, they had more than just clubs, though it's been a long while since I played Twilight Princess, so my memory might be off there. As for the humans, they're more or less standardized; they do have longswords and shields, though some of those archers are human too.As for Kreena, she'll very likely fight.-==IC: Dark Link//Faron Woods Camp==-Dark Link smirked, as he snapped his fingers; the entire group raised their weapons and shields, if they had them, upon Adskhan preparing for defence. At the same time, the archers from behind the two pulled their bowstrings back."I would say that... Oh... Resistence is futile?" Dark Link asked, with a smile, as he then decided to respond to the comments Adskhan had made."Yes, I say we do consider ourselves fortunate." Dark Link stated, as he watched the proceedings, with the optional idea of getting involved himself. Kreena, meanwhile, gripped her sword in her hand, ready to fight as well; but she didn't know if they could actually win...That's odd, though; I can sometimes tell when powerful monsters approach... But I couldn't, this time...-==IC: Mansion==-The doors straight ahead of the entrance would prove to be unlocked, upon testing. However, a laugh of unknown intent sounded off in the distance.-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Unfortunately for Talon, a second, louder noise sounded off closer to him, as Orion burst into the building, and panted, as he looked around for where Talon might be, a slight growl of desparation coming from him.Where is he?! Orion wondered, as he looked around, not just wanting to leave Katrina there.OOC: Bad thing about having characters with similar names; you sometimes type that name in instead of what you're supposed to. >_>''-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-Lillian turned her horse around to face Siris once more."If you just give up, no-one else you care about will get hurt." Lillian stated, as she gripped her sword in her hand."What do you say?"

IC: Siris"I can't give up yet." Siris wanted to be sure everyone else was safe before he let her go, and he already had a plan, which he was hoping would work. He pulled out his knife, and threw it at her horse, hoping to startle it, and then started riding towards her quickly, with his sword ready to strike.

-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-Lillian's horse was startled, yes, however, Lillian simply grabbed the reins with her recently freed hand, and slashed out at the sword Siris carried as the knight approached; aiming to deflect the sword away from her.

IC: SirisSiris was a bit surprised that his plan didn't work, but he didn't give up. He wasn't sure yet if Orion had gotten everyone to safety yet. He then changed his grip on his sword, so he was now holding onto the grip on the blade. He then tried another attack, but after followed with a swing, trying to get the sword out of her hands, using the handguard as a hook.

-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-Lillian was surprised by that attack, and as she blocked, was pulled off of her horse, which dashed a little ways away, but stood there. Lilian frowned, as she stood up, and grabbed the shield on her back, ready to fight on foot if she needed to, or take an opportunity to get back onto her horse to fight on horseback again.

-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-lillian stared Siris down, and began to circle him for a moment, aiming to look for a good opening to attack at. Once she thought she found one, she stepped forward quickly, and slashed up at Siris quickly, preparing to block with her shield at the first sign of movement.

-==IC: Lillian==-Lillian, however, quickly raised her shield, and pushed out at Siris as his sword hit the shield. She then followed up the attack with a stab toward Siris' sword-hand shoulder.

IC: SirisSiris barely dodged, Lillian's sword clashed against his chainmail as she slashed his jacket. He was thinking of using some of his tricks he had learned over the years, and moved in closer for a stab aimed directly at her chest. This attack wasn't that strong, as he meant it merely as a distraction.

OOC: Male. I'm not making things that easy for you. =P-==IC: Mansion==-As it turned out, the laughter was from... A yeti. The yeti was laughing at something he was reading in a book, to be precise; so the intent of the laughter could now obviously be figured out.-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-Lillian frowned, and jumped to the side, but raised her shield to block just in case. Lillian frowned, as she noticed her arm had been cut slightly, but didn't pay much attention to the wound, as she looked at Siris once more, and waited for his move.

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax saw the yeti, and froze.I'm not sure he would like me trespassing in his mansion..... But he may or may not be friendly, hm, what should I do?At the moment, Jicarax was trying to be as quiet as possible. He didn't want to take any chances.

-==IC: Yeti==-The yeti then turned, and smiled at his unexpected guest."OH! Look at that; a visitor! I haven't had a visitor in a long time!" The yeti exclaimed, a smile on his face.-==IC: Lillian==-Lillian then began to fall; however, as she was falling, she aimed to stab Siris in the stomach quickly; in an attempt to if not hit the Knight, at least force him to step away for long enough so that she could stand up again.

IC: Jicarax/MansionLooks like he's friendly."Hello, my name is Jicarax." he told the yeti. "I'm a hero, and I'm looking for a girl with green hair and purple eyes who's supposed to be up here in the mountains. Do you anything about this um, what's your name?"

OOC: Oh, do tell me you spotted the paraphrased reference to a great movie in my last IC.IC(Adskhan): "Right, then. The archers die first, then the largest of your followers - unless my colleague is in proper form, in which case they die simultaneously - then the rest of them, in order of size and strength. I do not collect the weapons of the dead, so they will instead be impaled upon their own swords, spears, et cetera. You will be left alive and handless, because your sword would make an interesting prize."It wasn't entirely clear whether the Garo was waiting for the enemy to initiate combat, or if he simply enjoyed exchanging threats and taunts with the apparent leader of the enemy.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: I recognize it, I think, but I can't think what it's from right at this moment. =/-==IC: Dark Link//Faron Woods Camp==-"You're assuming that you could simultaneously kill four archers, before they kill you with their arrows. And that your companion here could take on about... 30 of my minions here, or that you'd be able to defeat them if she fails." Dark Link stated, and smirked."Drop your swords now, and I might just spare you two." Dark Link stated, all traces of his smile disappearing into a scowl.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC: Korkoa had seen the intruder on one of his passes, but his horse had passed by before he could do anything. He quickly formulated a plan on his next pass, and angled his horse towards Lillian and Siris. As he passed by, he leapt off his horse, swinging his extended wristfin at Lillian as he landed.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: Go rewatch Dirty Harry. Now.IC(Adskhan): "Simultaneously? Not quite. The one on the left would die first. By the time he's dead, the other three would have gotten their things together, but at the sort of range we're talking about, swords work better than arrows. I'm not entirely sure what she'd do, but I'm hoping she'd do about what I would and kill off the Moblins first - as a general rule, they're strong, but adapt slowly to changing conditions in a fight, so they should be killed quickly to avoid complications. An intimidating show of force is all that would really be needed to get rid of the Bokoblins - if they see the Moblins and archers killed, they'll be smart enough to know they don't stand much of a chance. By the time the Moblins are dead, I'll have finished with the archers, so my next job will be decapitating the humans serving under you, while the Bulblins will be killed as targets of opportunity. With them dead, you'll be relying either on your own strength - which I strongly doubt - or any forces you haven't put out for this initial confrontation. It will, however, take them time to come into position, which will be the point at which I take my leave."The Garo still hadn't moved, apart from moving his head to indicate whichever portion of the enemy's forces he was explaining the planned deaths of at the moment.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Dark Link//Faron Woods Camp==-"See; the problem with your plan..." Dark Link stated, as he smirked and chuckled."Is that that's relying on people who can die." Dark Link stated with a malicious grin, as strings of shadow appeared to surround the limbs of the enemies, essentially giving them an aura of shadow, to those who didn't look closely."Even if you take out one, that one can still more than likely recover to attack you further." Dark Link stated, and snapped his fingers again, as the Bokoblin stepped forward again for a moment, and the Moblins raised their metal shields, in preparation. Meanwhile, the archers quickly took aim on Adskhan, and Dark Link smiled, as he lazily looked up at another tree, opposite him."Another thing... You said we're good at revealing ourselves...? Not all of us do that." Dark link stated, and an arrow landed near Adskhan's foot, as if to warn him that there weren't just four archers.

IC(Adskhan): The Garo knew quite well that he had been out-bluffed, and while he might go into an unwinnable fight alone, he wasn't about to drag someone he didn't even know into it. Sheathing his swords, Adskhan looked directly at the man in the tree for only the second time."I will surrender on one condition - allow my colleague to walk out of here. She doesn't know anything, she hasn't done anything, and she isn't a good enough navigator to find her way back here. She's harmless to you."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom