Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

Kraenir/Castle Town, Kidnapping" ImpaIC:

Well, improvisation always works... thought Kraenir as he shoved Ranak back. "Outside?! Sure, my 'friend!'" he replied, putting an equal sneer upon his face as the two stumbled outside the building, at each-other's throats.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: =P-==IC: Ranak//Castle Town==-Ranak narrowed his eyes, as he stumbled outside with Kraenir. Ranak took a swung at his cousin with his left hand, and then followed that up quickly, as he attempted to kick out at Kraenir with his right foot.

Ranak was a highly-trained knight. But Kraenir was far bigger, stronger, and faster - at least when they were acting. He grabbed the foot and the hand and used his cousin's own momentum to slam him into a wall. Well, it would have been a slam, if Kraenir's arm didn't take some of the impact. Still made a convincingly loud noise, though. He then placed his hand around his cousin's neck, holding him by the chin so that his feet dangled. As he seemingly kneed Ranak in the groin twice (actually stopping said knee at the most convincing moment that wouldn't cause pain), he whispered, "What now?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

-==IC: Ranak//Castle Town==-"Stop playing around." Ranak whispered back, as he aimed to slam his head into Kraenir's. Luckily; he didn't have his helmet on right now.OOC: Ranak takes things literally when told to make it look convincing. xD

"I don't want to kill you, little cousin!" yelled Kraenir in Ranak's face. He honestly didn't see how this would get them anywhere, but he figured Ranak had a plan cooked in his brain. Thus, he slammed his ow forehead forward, debatably doing more damage to Ranak than to himself. Either way, either now had some brain damage. He then punched Ranak square in the jaw. The knight likely couldn't do much, as he wqas still suspended in the air and pinned against the wall.

IC(Korkoa): Korkoa stepped out of the gates to Castle town, into the glorious Hyrule Field. He took a deep breath before running and diving into the rivver the ran along the outskirts of the town. A moment later, he surfaced on the other side, leaping like a dolphin out of the water. "Aaah! Nothing like a quick swim to wet the gills!" He cried to his companions with a grin.IC(Lealna): "Oh by no means was I critisizing your treatment of the little buggers." Lealna replied, chuckling. "In fact, I probably would have dealt with them in much the same way, except with the sharp end of my sword!"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Tobias / Castle Town"Always ready for another mission..." Tobias said with a grim chuckle. He stood up, his mind trying to figure out what he should do. 'Hm... I could report to the Castle... but then again... They never did appreciate my line of work. I could always try and sell the information... Then again, they never did appreciate my line of work...' Tobias walked over to change his armor. 'I'm sure I could find some way to profit from this... But Dark Link rubs me the wrong way...'Tobias suddenly stood up straight. He had one of his stupidly brilliant ideas again. 'I should try something discrete...' Grabbing his writing utensils, he began writing a note. Once he had finished, he began thinking of how he could deliver the information. He looked around for his bow, before remembering he sold it. Still, Tobias was determined to find a way to make his plan succeed. He thought of two options, both of them potentially dangerous: He could either sneak into the castle and deliver the note personally... or simply leave the note for a guard to find. As potentially exciting and life-threatening the first option was, he decided to go with the second option. "What's the worst that could happen?" he asked himself.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: That last line is usually the prelude to lethal impalement. Just saying.IC(Adskhan): "They're probably fleeing the fire, actually," the Garo said, not paying much mind to the Moblins since they didn't seem too bothered by him. He left off the bit about how what the Moblins were doing really would be the sensible thing to do, because there was more important business to attend to.OOC: To recap: Leo got his dragon killed, got stabbed in the leg, got his sword stolen, and set the forest on fire. Something tells me he's going to be given a pointy paper hat and told to sit in the corner when Dark Link gets back.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Algernon (Faron Woods, Army of Darkness camp) "As much as I would like to discipline them in more entertaining ways, we must consider the long run," the warrior grunted, "Our army is still at a stage where it is growing. Our enemies' numbers are great and we will need every able hand that we have if we are to succeed." He glanced back to watch another pair of Bokoblins sparring with one another, "But that does not mean that I will accept or tolerate any less than their best."IC: Fin and Saira (Castle Town, leaving) "Are you sure you're alright, Fin?" "Yeah, yeah," Fin grumbled, rubbing his back even as he thought to himself, "I'm going to turn that stupid mule in to paste one of these days..."

OOC: Yep. He right messed up that time. =P-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena nodded, and walked on a little further, and stopped with a blink, as she saw the two Moblins were now dead, with bite marks around their neck."... Whoa." Kreena said, as she raised and eyebrow, and looked at Adskhan to see if he was seeing the same thing.OOC: *Whistles innocently*-==IC: ?//Army of Darkness Camp==-"How about testing my power, then?" The girl from before asked, as she walked up to the two who were talking. She didn't look very strong, but appearances can be deceiving at times...-==IC: LeoDark Link//Army of Darkness Camp==-"... Let me get this straight..." Dark Link said, as he paced around the tent that Leo reported to, having just reached the base."You got the Dragomire Wyrm killed... You got defeated because of a stab wound... Your sword got stolen... And to top it off, your dragon had the bright idea to set the forest on fire!?" Dark Link yelled out, and Leo flinched slightly, but Dark Link simply shook his head."It's a good thing for you that the mission was only half a failure... Or that the girl didn't notice you leaving. Or that could have been a total failure. Now get out of my sight before I kill you!" Dark Link growled, and Leo nodded, as he limped out of the tent, heading to get medical attention. Dark Link narrowed his eyes, and shook his head.He's way too inexperienced. I'd send out someone else to finish them off; but... It would simply be a waste for the moment, as there is no need, not now. Dark Link thought, as he sat down on a chair, and shook his head again, thinking about what plan he could do now, and then paused, as he smiled."Perfect..." Dark Link said, as he chuckled, and then nodded.-==IC: Ranak//Castle Town==-That worked. Between the two hits, Ranak was knocked unconscious; which worked exactly to his plan, however, he made sure to have a scowl on his face before he fell unconscious.-==IC: ?//Castle Town==-Before Tobias could actually start to work on his plan, however, someone knocked on his door.-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Field==-Orion chuckled, as he stepped onto the field, and smiled."That's pretty cool." Orion said to Korkoa with a nod, as Katrina watched in amusement. However, Orion knew that they had to get working on the mission, and began to walk forward again, and headed toward where Katrina's map showed the ranch was.OOC: I think that's all the responses, for once. xD How am I going to get that forest fire put out, anyway...? Hmm. ... I guess no-one has the Ether Medallion either. xD

OOC: Well, in the real world, fires like that happen periodically, and are often actually necessary for the health of the forest. Not so necessary for the health of the Army of Darkness.Speaking of which, with that name for the bad guys, is Link going to have a chainsaw for a hand when he shows up?IC(Adskhan): With the incongruity between the prior appearance of the Moblins (alive, running) and their current appearance (dead, bleeding from the neck), confusion would have been an acceptable response to the situation, but, as always, it would not have been a practical one - and any Garo with the level of combat training Adskhan had received could be counted on to respond practically to surprises like this.Therefore, choosing to err on the side of caution, the Garo had drawn his swords, standing perfectly still as he inspected the corpses from a few meters away."We didn't see the attacker, so they're either invisible or very, very fast. Both options imply bad things if they are generally hostile. There is the possibility that they were struck down by a local predator, which will now feed upon them and sate its hunger - or it could just be a big ball of hate wrapped into a physical form. A big, invisible or fast ball of hate. A big, invisible, fast ball of hate that likes biting necks. While it may not count for much, I'm very much in favor of the first option."OOC: It's a big ball of hate, isn't it.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena was about to respond, but frowned, as she noticed something near the Moblins, and raised an eyebrow, as it appeared to be the rabbit from earlier."That's odd." Kreena said, and stumbled back slightly, as it glared at her. Kreena shuddered involuntarily, as she frowned again."That... That thing isn't normal..." Kreena whispered, and shook her head.OOC: True. =PAs for Link, you can't rule anything out. xD Would give a reason to have tons of Gibdos and Redead running around, though. :rolleyes:

IC: SirisSiris was walking to the ranch with his fellow companions. He looked off into the distance and noticed a column of smoke rising into the sky. This would be normal, if it was Death Mountain, but the smoke was rising from the forest. I'm glad I'm not there right now. He felt glad that they would be traveling near the water, and not directly through the forest. Even though he knew that the fire most likely wouldn't spread throughout all the forests of Hyrule, he thought that is was best to be as far away from it as possible, because he didn't want the horses they were going to get be scared off.

-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Field==-Orion noticed that Siris was looking at the Faron province, and looked over there as well, and frowned as he saw the fire."What could have happened there...?" Orion wondered out loud, even as he continued to walk.

IC(Adskhan): The Garo looked rather hard at the rabbit for a few seconds, then gave it a respectful nod."As we lack weapons that are either magical, explosive, or both, I would suggest that we let this creature go on its way."OOC: Wasn't aware that we'd stumbled into Caerbannog.Also, it was definitely a squirrel earlier.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Oh yes, I realized that the moment you mentioned about pig monsters chasing after it. Too good an opportunity to pass up. =PAnd no, it was a rabbit the whole time. =P-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena nodded."Alright then." The girl said, as she slowly attempted to make her way around the rabbit, as it continued to feast on the Moblins who had unwittingly become it's lunch.

IC: Tobias / Castle TownTobias quickly turned to his door, hiding the note in his coat. He made sure to put everything back as quickly as he could. With a deep breath, Tobias opened the door. "And what business do you have with me?" he asked as he opened the door.~Det

OOC: Evorias is available for mercenary jobs involving stealing things.IC: Evorias - Alleyway - Castle Town Marketplace Evorias walked out of the alley and left for his home. He went inside, closing the door behind him. He scaled the stairs and entered his "office. It was actually just a room in the attic, with a chair, table and lantern. Evorias leant back in his chair and put his feet on the table, in a relaxed position. He closed his eyes and thought of what it would be like to be rich.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

-==IC: ?//Castle Town==-"I have a mission for you." The person said, standing taller than most people, his face also covered. He handed an envelope to Tobias, and a bag."First payment, and the target of who you're to retrieve for me." The person said simply, as he turned away, and started to walk away from Tobias' office once more.

IC: Tobias / Castle TownTobias nodded, accepting the bag and envelope. "Heh, looks like my plan may have to wait a moment," Tobias said, opening the envelope. "It shouldn't be too bad, since this is simply a retrieval mission."~Det

IC(Adskhan): The Garo chose to give the rabbit quite a wide berth, as he really felt that explosives would be the only suitable weapon against something that fast. Cautiously edging around the area the rabbit and its lunch occupied, the Garo kept his eyes firmly fixed on the little beast, in case it made any sudden moves.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena also watched, and tensed, as it suddenly looked off, but breathed a sigh of relief, as it quickly ran off in the opposite direction they were headed. If she listened carefully, she would hear some more screams from others fleeing the forest fire."That thing seemed pure evil..." Kreena said, as she then started to lead the way back toward where the spring was.

IC(Adskhan): "That's not really how I would describe it. More of a small, furry, predatory ball of hate, really. Evil is too bland a word for that."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena smirked, as she chuckled, and nodded."Looks like you were right then... It was a fast ball of hate. The only thing wrong was the 'big' part. And it wasn't invisible." Kreena joked, as she continued to move forward.

Kraenir/Castle Town, "Kidnapping" ImpaIC:

Kraenir, keeping the scowl on his face, heaved his cousin over his shoulder. He then stumbled back to the hospital entrance, returning to the chairs in the corner. "He mind need to be checked," he muttered to the concerned nurse that walked towards him, wiping the blood from his brow. "I'm fine, hough. We, uh, disagreed rather pointedly upon something, and it got a bit too rough."OOC: I don't see how that did anything... XD

IC(Lealna): "Hmm... You wish to have a duel, friend?" Lealna asked, a smile forming on her face.IC(Korkoa): Korkoa followed everyones gaze and shuddered when he saw the smoke. "I vote we don't go near that fire... Please?"

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: Makes things more realistic. Realistic reaction, that was. =P-==IC: Nurse==-The nurse raised an eyebrow, but nodded, as she took Ranak away for the moment.-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Field==-"It's out of the way to go there anyway; so yeah, we're not going there." Orion said, as they continued to head away from the burning forest, and toward the Ranch.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC(Korkoa): "Thank goodness... Zoras don't do well with fire, generally." He shrugged and chuckled. "Ah well. Hey, do you think I should pick up a horse as well? For once we get through Zoras Domain, anyway."

OOC: A realistic reaction to what? He rather plainly stated that he doesn't want to be seen as a criminal and did nothing to Impa...

Kraenir rubbed his temple, trying to massage the pain away. "Can I also get a headache reliever? And I really need to talk to the head doctor."

Well, it seemed his request to speak with the head doctor was ignored. Probably for good reason. Still, Kraenir had to tell them now. "Threaten" them, according to his client and how this would work. He stood from his chair and walked to the desk, repeating his request with the addition of, "I need to tell him what happened to Impa. I could give him a clue."

Edited by Toa of Dancing

IC(Adskhan): Choosing not to comment further on the matter of the predatory rabbit, the Garo followed in silence, still keeping one wary eye on the burning forest.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-The two continued to walk, and Kreena then smiled, as she started to walk toward the waterfall pool she had been talking about."This has been here for a very long time, I've been told." Kreena said, as she approached the place, and then looked around, for where the cave might be.

Kraenir/Castle Town, Speaking with the Head Doctor About ImpaIC:

"Thank you," said Kraenir as the nurse led him onwards. Well he walked into the office he nodded his head and said, "Good afternoon, Doctor Juna."

IC(Adskhan): The Garo continued watching his surroundings, both to keep track of the fire's progress and to keep an eye out for sentries. So far he hadn't seen any of the latter, which meant one of three things - the enemy was either extremely negligent in keeping watch, or their sentries were very good at concealing themselves, or they were not close enough to the enemy's center of operations for sentries to be required here.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom