Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Juna//Castle Town==-"Hello, and what can I do for you?" The head doctor asked, as he looked up from what he was reading. Obviously Kraenir's appearance was slightly unexpected, as he had a slight look of surprise on his face.-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena frowned, as she approached the springs, and looked around with a frown, trying to find where the cavern was, but couldn't see anything."Any ideas?" Kreen asked, as she looked over at Adskhan.

OOC: It would be nice if Tobias could know exactly who he is targeting :3~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: Oh, right, sorry. ^_^;-==IC: Note//Tobias' office==-The note simply said what the stranger had said, that he simply wanted this person captured, not killed. However, the picture showed a young adult woman of around 20, that looked similar to Din, but yet had noticeable differences, such as shorter hair, and blue eyes, and a different outfit that looked more like a normal person's attire.OOC: </random appearance made up on spot> These people are more original characters than not; and it's simply because of what will happen.

Kraenir/Castle Town, Speaking with the Head Doctor About ImpaIC:

"I need help saving a life. Mistress Impa, Princess Zelda's caretaker, is in one of your rooms right now. Well, she's doing a good job of acting. Someone is out to kill her, and they commissioned me to do just that. So, after this complex chain of events, she's here, perfectly healthy. However, here is the hard part. I need you to act like I threatened you to say that Impa is deathly ill. If someone investigated further, they would see that she was 'actually' dead. However, what will really happen is that I'll secretly move her to a secluded area where she won't be killed. Does that make sense, or do I sound like a madman?"

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

-==IC: Juna==-Juna considered what Kraenir was saying, but then nodded."I think this might work, even if it is odd. After all, it's not every day that this happens. However, if it means helping Impa, then I'll help out as well." Juna said with a nod.

Kraenir sighed in relief that he was making sense. After a few seconds, he replied, "Thank you. And, uh, the fight that happened outside here was an act between me and my cousin. He takes things seriously when told to do them, and, uh, he got knocked out. So he's here too. Anyways, will thirty minutes be enough to let all your staff know?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

"For when I call tell my client that she's 'dead.' I'll get her sometime later; when, exactly, depends on what happens. Just make sure no one can visit her. Say it's a highly-contagious illnes," said Kraenir as he turned to walk out the door. "And thank you again, Doctor Juna."

IC(Adskhan): "The lack of sentries strongly implies that we are not in close proximity to the enemy, unless they are so careless as to neglect to post sentries. If you're asking me for ideas on finding the precise location you're searching for, it may do you well to remember how long I have been here."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-"Well, it was mostly a 'could you look around and see if there are any hidden entrances that you can see' kinda question. Or if you even think they're here anymore..." Kreena said with a slight frown, as it didn't seem like they were actually around here.

IC(Adskhan): "Hidden entrances could be used to conceal sentries. Had I noticed any of those, I would not have been so sure of the absence of sentries."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-"Alright, alright, I get the picture..." Kreena said with a frown."I guess that means that my guess was wrong..." The girl said, as she sighed, and shook her head."Now what, though...?" Kreena asked, the frown still on her face.

Kraenir/Castle Town, Strolling to the Central Square of Castle TownIC:

Kraenir left the building after getting a bandage on his forehead. He then walked out the door, going at a leisurely pace. When he got there, Juna would likely have whole thing sorted.

-==IC: ?//Castle Town Square==-As Kraenir was walking toward the central square, he would notice that someone had suddenly started to follow him after he had passed one of the alleyways, and then began to walk up beside Kraenir."Is it done?" The person asked, a frown on his face.

IC(Adskhan): The Garo was very close to rather loudly stating his opinion of the intelligence of the questions Kreena was asking. He had come here, not just from a different part of the same world, but from a completely different world, and had had exactly no time to get acquainted with the local geography, and yet, for reasons unfathomable to any sane individual, she was asking him where they should look next.For now, he simply maintained his silence and kept staring at the trees.OOC: Seriously, he knows about as much about Hyrule (and, by extension, the Faron Woods) as he does about the surface of Mars, and she's stopping and asking where he thinks they should go next while there's a forest fire catching up with them. I don't know if she's supposed to be a little bit, ah, "slow," but she certainly seems to be acting it.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: No, no, when I said that, I meant 'what do we do now?' like, do they backtrack, do they check this place more? That's all I meant, though you do have a point.-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena sighed again, as she simply walked past Adskhan, and frowned at the forest fire."... I'll lead you to the forest's edge, if you want..." Kreena said, as she thought the Garo's silence to mean that her plan was not anything good anymore, and simply started to walk toward where they had come from, but on the opposite side, so as to avoid as much of the fire as they possibly could, even though that wasn't exactly all that possible.OOC: Hey, on the bright side, at least now we know how the Lost Woods died. =P These last few posts have been a big misunderstanding between the two characters, though. =P

IC(Adskhan): "Unless there are other locations within this forest that you think could possibly be the gathering point for the enemy, that would probably be the best course of action."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-"Not that I can think of..." Kreena started to say, but then paused."Wait." Kreena said, and thought for a moment."Something I'm thinking is strange in retrospect... That guy we defeated... He took off in the opposite direction, if I'm remembering this correctly..." Kreena stated, a frown on her face, as she sighed."I'm starting to wonder if we were going the wrong way to find this base all along..."

IC(Adskhan): "Well, there's really only one way to find out."OOC: TO THE BATMOBILE err sorry no wrong thing.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: xD-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena nodded, and started to head back toward where they had been; hoping that they could get through the still-burning forest.I wonder if they've done anything back at their camp...? The flames wouldn't be good, after all...

IC(Adskhan): As appeared to be the pattern now, the Garo pretty much just followed, keeping an eye on the progress of the forest fire and doing his best to make sure nobody was sneaking up on them. It really didn't help that the person he was travelling with seemed to have forgotten the whole thing about "whispering" right after the run-in with the former swordsman.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Well, I may or may not have taken the easy way out and just not have mentioned that. But eh, I can run with this. =P-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena walked toward where they had fought the dragon rider, even as she kept an eye on the fire.It wouldn't do to get trapped by flames... Kreena thought, even as she continued to walk forward carefully. She realized that the fire certainly wouldn't have helped with any tracks left, especially if any branches fell...

IC(Adskhan): "You know, if you're certain of the direction he left in, we could just adjust our path to account for his movement in that direction. Much simpler, and we'd avoid walking straight into the center of the fire."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Kraenir/Castle Town, Strolling to the Central Square of Castle TownIC:

Kraenir kept strolling at his leisurely pace as he responded, "How am I to know you are the one who approached me earlier? And if you are that man, to whom I would prefer speaking far more than a lackey, we should discuss this in an alleyway. Like this one." The hylian just turned into a dim alley and walked a fair distance inside it. Then, finding a good, sturdy crate, he looked at the person he assumed to be his client.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

-==IC: ?//Alleyway==-"You being here is the proof. I may have people who follow me, yes; however, I handle my business myself." The man said, and looking at him, Kraenir would realize that this indeed was the same person who had approached him earlier.

Kraenir/Castle Town, Speaking with His EmployerIC:

"Yes, well, I wanted to check. So, the job is done. Cleanly, too. The public shall be told that she's deathly ill with a highly contagious disease. However, prying of the staff will probably get one of them to spill the beans that she died of some unknown poison. I gave it to her in a drink, and while we were walking to the hospital to see a relative, she collapsed," said Kraenir with a smug expresion. His employer would think he was smug about a job well done, of course."So, you going to tell me who you are now, or do I have to do twenty jobs before a revelation? I'd prefer to know for whom I work. Especially someone who employs me to do such dastardly deeds."

-==IC: ?//Alleyway==-"That time is not yet ready." The man said simply; and thought for a moment."However, I need your help in retrieving a certain someone." The man said, and handed him an image of a blue haired girl that looked like the Oracle Nayru, but had noticeable differences."I'll double the salary I just gave you, if you succeed." The man stated, as he looked at Kraenir.OOC: </trying to prolong revelation so I can be certain as tio who it'll be; original character or not>

IC: [Orithath][Hyrule Castle Town]Legends were not kind to cowards.The tapestries that adorned the palace halls, the scrolls that filled the ancient archives, the mosaics that crowned the grand Castle of Hyrule. They all told the tales of the heroes, of Light, of Men, of Time. Garbed in forest green, they were the ones that didn't settle for the mundane life that so many others settled for. Instead, they went out, swords drawn as they battled their way to greatness.The footsoldiers, the knights, the guards...their efforts were meaningless. Whatever they did was confined only to the background, a footnote in a tattered scroll. They would not be remembered. They would not be honored. Only the heroes stood the test of time and still remained.All his life, the young boy Orithath had been groomed to take over his father's position as Captain of the Guard. But to him, being the Captain of the Guard meant no more than being Captain of the Ordon Goats. Both would soon be forgotten a generation after their deaths. That's really what the title was. Meaningless.He believed it all through growing up and right up until his sixteenth birthday. His father wanted him to enlist to become one of the Knights of Hyrule. He refused, instead explaining his desires to become like the heroes of old. His father told him that as long as he stayed under his roof, he would do as he said.So he left.He found some work on a ranch out in one of the farming towns in Faron in exchange for a place to stay. After that, he traveled to Kakariko, gathering equipment for his long journey.And now, here he was. Back in Hyrule Castle Town, downing a glass of milk at the local Milk Bar. His quest would soon begin, and his recent trip to the archives confirmed what he had theorized.Even though he had quite the bit of training, that would not be enough to complete his destiny. He needed more focused training, one worthy of a warrior. While looking through the archives, he found evidence of a race of guardians and warriors that served the Royal Family. The Shiekah, as they were called, were chosen by the Goddess Hylia and stood as one of the greatest tribes of warriors that ever lived. While they were said to be nearly wiped out, rumor said that several still lived in the far reaches of Hyrule.With no better place to start, this seemed like a golden opportunity.OOC:I've never joined a COTRPG before, but the premise was too good to resist. Profile was already approved and all.Username: KahinuvaCharacter Name: Orithath, the WindslayerGender: MaleAge: 18Race: HylianDefault Equipment: Glaive (with retracting handle), Circular ShieldBio: A Hylian born to the family of the Captain of the Guard, Orithath fell under immediate pressure to join with the Knights of Hyrule and take up his father's position. But Orithath instead grew fascinated and almost obsessed with the tales of legend, and instead left everything behind to try and emulate the acts of heroes of old (such as the Hero of Men and the Hero of Time). He seems to associate himself with Farore, and calls himself the "Windslayer" supposedly in her honor. He isn't very strong or the biggest of opponents, but instead focuses on agility and acrobatic maneuvers, as well as judo-like maneuvers to try and take larger enemies down as soon as possible.Faction: NeutralCharacter Description: Orithath's uniform is a modification of the normal guard uniform. While his armor is noticeably less than the normal guards to give more mobility, his tunic is also a noticeable green, albiet a much darker green than any of the previous heroes, with black sleeves and pants completing the picture. He also wears iron gauntlets/handguards. He also wears chainmail for his chest and legs, with elbow/knee iron armor.

Edited by #kahinuva

OOC: So this isn't also DL? Interesting.

Kraenir/Castle Town, Speaking with His EmployerIC:

Kraeir studied the picture for a moment. Then, with a raised eyebrow, he asked, "Well, who exactly is this? Looks kinda like Nayru. A relative?"

Edited by Toa of Dancing

OOC: Nope, as I was saying to Rover, this is a totally different character, and totally different plot. This guy isn't even part of the Army of Darkness. =P-==IC: ?//Alleyway==-"No. The resemblance is due to destiny's ways. She is... important. However, I cannot say any more about her identity, not yet." The man stated, as he began to turn and walk away."She is to be brought to me, as soon as possible."OOC: I might have an idea of who this is; but it'd just be cheap. =P

OOC: >_< Sorry Rover; I must've forgotten to reply, and I know exactly when that happened. No wonder there weren't any replies...-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-"I'm not entirely certain which way he went, nor do I know if he altered direction after, but if we could figure out which way we were facing when I noticed him fleeing, then we could check that location first." Kreena whispered back, as she continued to move forward, as they neared the clearing once more.

OOC: Oh gog she has no sense of direction. Or sense of walking into a forest fire.IC(Adskhan): As they neared the original site where the dragon had set the fire, the ambient heat gradually got more intense, and the healthy browns and greens of a non-flaming forest were largely replaced by the reds, yellows and oranges of, well, a burning forest."Forgive me if I'm missing something, but why do we need to return to the center of the blaze in order to remember which direction we were facing in, considering that we then ended up walking more-or-less in that direction?"

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Well, originally it had been in a circle...-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena frowned at the burning forest, as she considered what Adskhan had said just now."Point taken." Kreena conceded, as she looked around quickly, to see how far the fire spread outwards; if they could circle around the flames, that might be better. The only problem would be if they couldn't find the trail that would have led to where Leo had gone afterward.OOC: And yes, she does have no sense of direction. =P-==IC: ?//Alleyway==-"She should be somewhere around Kakariko Town." The person stated, as he continued to walk away.

IC: Tobias / Castle TownTobias, having no idea where to find the red-haired woman, did the first thing he could think of. "Excuse me, do you have any information as to the identity of this woman?" Tobias asked several people, either being shunned, or finding no information. Tobias, as greedy as he used to be, was starting to think that more things were going on than it appeared. 'And it is my job to figure out what this all means.' Tobias reached into his pocket, pulled out some gold, and threw it to his other hand. 'I have officially accepted a job from myself to find this great new adventure!' he thought with a smile on his face. With a whistle and renewed confidence, he set off and continued to ask people questions about the identity of the woman.~Det

-==IC: People//Castle Town==-As Tobias asked around, most didn't have any idea who it could be, but it didn't prove to be a useless campaign, as an older womand, when shown the picture, paused, and then nodded, upon recognizing the person."I beleive I have seen that person before... I think her name is... Amy? I've seen her around Lake Hylia a lot; though whether she's there all the time or not is something I don't know." The old woman said, as she handed back the picture.

IC: [Orithath][Way to Lake Hylia]Orithath made his way to Lake Hylia, along the edge of the Laynaru Province.There were rumors in the land that one of the last Sheikah faithfully served Princess Zelda, one by the name of Impa. Several tales boasted of her tremendous strength, while others said that she had tried to hinder the current "hero", Link, from completing his mission. It was a conundrum, to say the least, and he had no interest of meeting a rouge agent, even if it was only a rumor.But people also spoke of another Shiekah, one that abandoned his age old tribe and instead lived like a hermit in the sands of the Gerudo Desert. And although he probably was as rouge of Impa was, there was no mention of superhuman strength in the fables. If there was one alive that could train him, that would be it.OOC:Guess it wouldn't hurt to ask for some sort of interaction with anyone headed out this way?