Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

IC:[Jicarax][Castle Town]Jicarax pushed away his thoughts of food, telling himself, "The Hero of Time didn't have to eat much. At least, I think he didn't...."He turned around, saying to himself, "I really should focus on more important things. Like finding out how to get out of here."OOC:Could I get some interaction here? I really don't know how to start off an RPG, so... help?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Kraenir/Castle Town, Speaking with His EmployerIC:

Kraenir shrugged as he walked from the alley and turned to walk home. May as well take a nap and tell Brittney what was happening. He popped his neck in direction, then the other, followed by his knuckles. Yes... a few good hours of relaxation at home.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: SirisEveryone had finally arrived at the ranch. Siris felt like it had taken a whole week to get there, but it had really only taken a few hours. Siris had been here once before, although that was nearly ten years earlier. He remembered the bell that was next to the door, though, and it's "Ring for service" sign. "Well, everyone ready?" he said, ad he grabbed the rope on the bell and prepared to ring it.

OOC:So wait, where did my profile go? Ah well, here's my original post:IC: [Jicarax][Castle Town]Jicarax strolled through the streets of Castle Town, lost on thought.He had admired the Hero of Time ever since he was young. As a little boy, he would wave around a stick, pretending to be a courageous hero like the Hero of Time. When his parents disappeared recently though, he decided it was time to abandon his fantasies and be a hero for real.With the last of his father's money, he bought a small replica of the Master Sword and a round shield with the pattern of the Hylian shield. He then set out on HIS great adventure, determined to rescue his parents and prove himself as a hero.Although right now, he was pondering what to eat.OOC:This is my first time joining an RPG, I hope everything turns out all right.Username: JiMingCharacter Name: JicaraxGender: MaleAge: 13Race: HylianDefault equipment: A small replica of the Master Sword, round shield with the pattern of the Hylian shieldBio: The son of a family from Kakariko Village, he had a simple and happy life. He looks up to the Hero of Time as an idol, always dreaming of setting out on an adventure. However, he is childish and silly, only beginning to mature.Faction: Neutral (he supports the mission of the The Knights of Hyrule, but wants to set out on a solitary adventure, just like the Hero of Time)Character Description: He wears a light green tunic, like the one the Hero of Time wore. However, he is missing the hat, showing his short, black hair.

OOC: JiMing: You edited it out, seemingly.Kahi: Just as a slight note, the events of Skyward Sword happened about... 300-400 years prior to this, if I recall the timeline correctly. Nothing wrong, I just wanted to mention that. =) Though... Again; there's nothing wrong about that. </purposely enigmatic>-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded, as he waited near the counter, ready to actually get started when possible.-==IC: Dark Link//Faron Woods Camp==-Dark Link scowled, as he paced around the camp, not sure what to do.On one hand, everything hasn't actually stalled anything... On the other hand; it hasn't helped anything either. Dark Link thought, as he narrowed his eyes.Do wish we had info on where that stupid Oracle of Destiny was, though... Dark Link thought, as he shook his head, and continued to pace.

IC: SirisSiris pulled on the rope, waiting for someone to come in response to the bell. "Hold your horses, I'll be there in a minute!", said a voice that sounded a little bit away. Siris looked across to a table with a bunch of cups on it, and saw the sign: LON LON MILK: TRY HYRULE'S BEST RIGHT HERE, FREE SAMPLES. Siris picked up a cup and drank it in one gulp. "Ah, this stuff is the best, just drinking it recovers your energy."

OOC: I did? Whoops.IC:[Jicarax][Castle Town]"I can't expect to be a hero if I can't find my way out of this place!" he told himself."Hmm..... Should I go to the market to ask for directions or something?" he pondered. "Or should I wait for someone to come and ask them?"OOC:Again, I have no idea how to start off an RPG. Some interaction would be helpful.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: From what I saw, at least. =PI might have an idea, though... >; )-==IC: ?//Castle Town==-As Jicarax was pondering what to do, a mysterious person slowly walked up to him."Are you a hero?" The person stated, as he looked down at Jicarax with an emotionless face.OOC: Might as well have a way to attempt to advance this plot, at least. =P-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch?==-Orion nodded, and tried the milk."Very nice." Orion said with a nod; he could even feel some of his energy seemingly returning; but that could have been more his imagination than anything.

IC[Jicarax][Castle Town]:Jicarax gulped away his fear, reminding himself that he was supposed to be courageous, like the Hero of Time would be. He gripped his sword and shield tightly, ready to defend himself if necessarry."I am indeed a hero," Jicarax told the mysterious person in the bravest voice he could muster. "I am Jicarax, who, like the Hero of Time, will slay any beast in his way, or defeat any villainous fiends who would dare attack the people of Hyrule! But.... first I need some directions to get out of Castle Town."OOC:Hm, I wonder what will happen next?

IC(Adskhan): As the more experienced traveler, the Garo now took the lead, silently pointing the way that Leo had gone (from their current perspective, not from their perspective at the time he had left) before moving off through the underbrush, looking to put some distance between himself and the fire before going on the trail of the former swordsman.OOC: Good thing he doesn't really need to know anything about Faron Woods to know which direction is which.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: ?//Hyrule Town==-"Well, I can help with giving you something to help with then, hero, and also directions out of here." The person said with a nod, and handed Jicarax a map."There is someone I need you to rescue. She was kidnapped from me not long ago, and is being held in the snow covered mountains fr to the north. The best way to get there is through the Zora's Domain." The person explained with a nod, as the map reflected that."You should know her when you see her, for she has green hair and purple eyes." The person said simply, and then turned around and was about to walk away.OOC: Actually, what everyone should be wondering isn't 'what will happen next', but 'what will happen once this guy's plan is complete'?-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena nodded, as she followed Adskhan, keeping an eye on the fire at the same time. She wanted to ask the Garo some questions about his homeland; but, well, she recognized that this was not the best time at all to ask that.

IC[Jicarax][Castle Town]:"Thank you, sir." said Jicarax.Finally, I have an objective as a hero! Green hair, purple eyes, gotta rescue her. And to Zora's Domain I go!Jicarax ran off, eager to complete his task, and be a hero.OC:You're right, what's going to happen when this guy's plan is done? But I'm still going to wonder what happens next anyways. :P

OOC: You'll see... ;)-==IC: ?//Castle Town==-The person turned his head to look behind him as he saw the 'hero' run off toward Zora's Domain.He doesn't even realize... His precious 'Hero of Time' didn't even succeed... He failed, which is what caused all this. The person thought, and then looked forward again with a scowl on his face, as he prepared the next phase of his plan.

IC[Jicarax][Hyrule Field]:Jicarax came upon Hyrule Field as he left Castle Town.All right, Castle Town was to the north of Hyrule Field, and Zora's Domain is in the east. So.....He put away his map, and ran.OOC:OK, now I'm even more eager to find out what's going to happen next. The Hero of Time failed? Well don't tell my character that! I don't think anyone else's character more childlike than mine, but I could be wrong....

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Shh; it's a timeline spoiler. *Glances around shiftily* Though, the Hyrule Historia's been out for about a month in Japan, so I believe I'm good. =P But yes, the Hero of time either failed, or succeeded, and both created at least one timeline; one where he failed, one where he succeeded and was sent back but the world kept on going, and one where he was sent back and warned the king. LttP and all sequels happened on the first timeline, Wind Waker and co happened on Timeline B, and the third timeline has Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess and so.But yeah, I was half tempted to have my character be mean and tell him that the Hero of Time failed, but I didn't think it'd help. =P And you might be right there; but there's two characters who believe the Hero of Time actually helped people; which is all well and fine, when you consider most people wouldn't realize he failed, and would think the imprisoning war was simply because of things that happened after the Hero of Time won.

Kraenir/Castle Town, His HouseIC:

Kraenir unlocked his door, opened it, and stepped inside the house. "Brittney? Are you home?" he called to the emptiness. He heard a "Yes" from their bedroom and went to there. After hugging and kissing her, he explained what was happening. She assured him that it was fine. He smiled and they went to their small dining room and kitchen. He grabbed the materials from their ice-chest, prepared the meal, and then ate dinner with her.OOC: And I'll leave it there for a while, to be realistic. Then he'll go do stuff.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Tobias / Castle Town"Thank you very much," Tobias said to the woman. 'Lake Hylia, got it,' he thought to himself as he made his leave. Knowing that it would be extremely difficult to make a trip to Lake Hylia and back on foot, not to mention with someone else, Tobias opted for the easier option of simply purchasing a horse. It was a simple task, as he managed to acquire a brown horse by the name of Cluejo. He gathered some food in a bag and placed it upon his horse. With a slight struggle, Tobias mounted his horse and set off towards Lake Hylia.'Alright, so this is a retrieval mission, and I have no idea what this person will want with this Amy girl...' Tobias thought as he rode along. 'What is going on? Why am I suddenly trying to save people I never really cared about?' A smirk came over the face of the mercenary as he closed his eyes. 'I guess it's all just part of a bigger adventure... Still... I should try and figure out what exactly someone wants this girl for... And why she resembles Din so much.'~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Korkoa slowly picked up a glass and sniffed the white liquid. He then lifted the glass and took a small sip. "What the-- What is this stuff?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: SirisSiris went to explain the milk to Korkoa when a fat man in overalls and a red shirt came in. "Hello everyone, welcome to Lon-Lon Ranch! How can I help you!" Siris looked through his pockets and pulled out an envelope and a pouch of rupees. "Hello, Talon. I have an order for five barrels of milk here, you know where to send them." Talon responded: "Ah, Siris! I'll assume you're a knight now, I hardly recognized you with everything you've got! Although..." Talon looked at Siris's companions "I'll assume you didn't come here just for milk, did you?" Siris nodded and smiled. "We are going on a journey-and we'll need some horses."

IC: Korkoa took a few more sips of milk while Siris talked to Talon. He interjected after Siris asked for horses, "Also, can you tell me what this stuff is?" He asked Talon, pointing to the half-empty glass.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: I knew it'd be Lon Lon Ranch. =P-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-"That's called 'Milk', Korkoa, people drink it to become strong and quench their thirst, and occasionally it's used to make other food products. It's also white." Orion stated, as a joke, as sarcasm at one point, and also to state the obvious at another.OOC: =PAlso, Detranix, Tobias is a Neutral person through and through, isn't he? Balancing between Chaotic and Lawful neutral? =P

IC: Talon"Yes, yound man, and it's the best stuff in Hyrule!" Siris knew that, but he was also strting to get a stomachache, and then he started wondering if the samples had gotten rotten, since he had a whole cup and he knew how lazy Talon could be... "Anyways, you came for horses?" said Talon. "Well, I think I'll have just what you need! I'm sure that Ingo will be able to help you get acquainted with the horses."OOC: Yep, I planned on it being Lon Lon Ranch from the beginning. :P

Edited by Terminus24

OOC: I should've known, since you had mentioned about it. =P-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion nodded, as he and Katrina began to walk out of the main building for that very moment, and began to look around to see where the stables were. Orion wandered off from Katrina by accident, and noticed a large area in the middle of the ranch, seemingly a track of sorts.

IC: SirisSiris walked to where the stables were from memory. Even though it had been ten years earlier since he was last here, he still remembered where everything was. He then approched the door, but stopped at the door when heard the voice of someone complaining...OOC: Also have another character, finally can do it since I have time to use my computer instead of my iPod, long posts are awful on that thing...Username: TerminusCharacter Name: SarahGender: FemaleAge: 26Race: HumanDefault Equipment: Sword, Shield, and Bow.Bio: Twelve years earlier, Sarah lived a happy life with her family in a village near the borders of Hyrule. The village was being attacked by Monsters, and a request was sent to the Knights of Hyrule for protecction, but they never came. The monsters eventually destroyed the village in flames, killing everyone. Sarah was the only one left alive, however she was trapped under a beam in her burning house. She had lost her right eye and half of her bones were broken, almost guaranteeing her death. However, a great fairy appeared to her, and gathered all the flames into a small magical gem, which replaced Sarah's eye, and then healed her. She was able to escape, and was able to use the power of the gem, which made everything she looked upon burst into flames, to defeat all of the monsters. She blamed everything that happened that day on the Knights of Hyrule, and swore to get revenge. She eventually joined up with the Army of Darkness so that she could get her revenge, and planned to kill all the monsters after the Knights of Hyrule were brought to ruin.Faction: The Army of DarknessCharacter Description: Sarah usually wears silver armor and a red tunic. She has long blonde hair and a blue left eye, and wears an eyepatch over the red crystal in her right eye, even though the crystal allows her perfect visibility, to keep her powers in check.

Edited by Terminus24

OOC: *Isn't gonna make a reference, isn't gonna make a reference...* Oh, look! It's Kenpachi! *And so I made yet another Bleach reference*=P Joking about eyepatches that seal powers aside, that looks very good, and is certianly an interesting twist. =) It's all fitting too; in fact; when you consider that there were still tons of monsters back in those days, even though most of them were inside the Dark World.Also, I know what you mean about long posts; the same applies to the 3DS... There's a reason I never post here on that thing. -_-;-==IC: Katrina//Lon Lon Ranch==-Katrina frowned as she heard the complaining too, having arrived at the stables just after Siris. She looked at the other knight with a look of confusion on her face, and mouthed to him 'what's going on?'

OOC: Well, when you put it that way, Tobias could be considered true neutral, I suppose xP I do intend to have him go a certain way eventually...IC: Tobias / On Way to Lake HyliaTobias continued his ride towards Lake Hylia, closing his eyes as he thought about all of his past. He remembered his old missions and how he never really cared. He then realized, that there was still another part of him that still didn't care, and even enjoyed it. He couldn't deny that there were some missions that he found enjoyable, he enjoyed the destruction he caused to the monsters he encountered. Tobias shook his head, trying to clear his mind. "I've got a mission to focus on," he muttered to himself. "I need to learn to focus more." He took a deep breath as he got closer to Lake Hylia, and slowed Cluejo down, ready to begin his search.~Det

IC: SirisSiris saw that Katrina seemed confused, so he explained to her: "Ingo is in there, he's Talon's empoloyee. He's always complaining about all the work he does and how lazy Talon is, but Talon does about the same amount of work, so Ingo is the really lazy one... He's a good person, but... Be careful. He might rope you into doing some of his work for him, and I don't think we'd have time for that right now..."OOC: Yep, I was thinking a bit about Kenpachi when making Sarah's character. :P Also wanted to make someone who had an interesting past with a solid goal, in this case, Eliminate the Knights.IC: SarahSarah had just recieved a message from a Bulblin that Knights of Hyrule had been sent out to find Link. Before the Bulblin could finish handing her the message, it had an arrow in its head. Sarah didn't like working with monsters, but she had to to reach her goal. She looked at her map of Hyrule and went through all the possible exit points, and found the most likely one: there was a river running out of Hyrule from Zora's Domain, with the water it would be a good spot for camping and the army of darkness had little presence there. I'll head there immediately and defeat them there! she thought. Or, I could trick them, and follow them to Link... And kill him myself! Sarah walked to her horse and got on, and started riding out of the woods in the direction of Zora's Domain...

OOC: I love how Link's always the target in extra-canon stuff; even though what happened was in the past. xD I'm not complaining, though, it's cool. =PAnd I thought so, but again, I'm not one to complain... RPG characters, for me, are usually based on something. For it not to be is rare; and this is one of those cases. =P-==IC: Katrina//Lon Lon Ranch==-Katrina nodded, as Siris explained the situation."I see..." Katrina said, and kept the advice in mind."We should probably see what he can do to help us." Katrina said, as she opened the stables' door, and walked in.

IC: Ingo"Good timing, Talon! I could really use some help here, especially from a big man like yourself." Ingo then turned around after hearing no response. "Who the heck are you?!? There is all this work that needs to be done, and now I have to deal with a girl?!? Great, just great!" Then Siris walked in. "We're customers, Ingo. Paying customers." Siris pulled out a bag filled with rupees, and Ingo's mood seemed to change instantly. "Oh, well, I'm sorry then. And how may I help you?" "We need horses," replied Siris. "And a bit of training on fighting on horseback. We're in a bit of a hurry, so we'll have to do it soon, but I'll make sure that It will be worth your while...OOC: Well, Link is the most powerful Knight (even though he really isn't one, just an honorary one), and defeating him would show how powerul someone is to all of Hyrule.

OOC: That's true. =P-==IC: Katrina//Lon Lon Ranch==-Katrina hid a smile at what happened, but nodded."Yes, the sooner the better preferably." Katrina confirmed with a nod, though she decided to leave the talking to Siris, given that he had more experience with these people.OOC: So, with Talon nodding off likely in the actual main building... Ingo muttering away in the stables... Can I wager a guess who's in the middle of the horse track? =P

IC: [Orithath][Road to Lake Hylia]The longer Orithath walked, the more he regretted it. He had pondered buying or renting a horse from one of the ranches, but decided against it. Now he wished that he had. The road was longer than he thought, and the glare of the midday sun did not help in the least.Looking around, he spied a horse and a rider approaching down the path in a steady gallop. If he was headed around this road, chances were that he was headed in the same direction. Turning around, he waved his arms and shouted."Hey! Care to give a ride? I'll pay you for the trouble."OOC:I'm sort of at a loss as to what to do now, so hope you don't mind me interacting with Tobias, Detranix.Also, mind adding my character profile to the front page, Blade? Thanks.

OOC: You have one guess :PIC: Siris"So, can you show us where the horses kept in reserve for the Knights are? There are four of us, and we'll also need to see the riding equipment." "Of course," replied Ingo. Siris Smiled, as money always seemed to be the best way to talk with Ingo. Ingo led them down to the other end of the stable, and showed them a group of horses, and some equipment. "Everything is here. I'll get Malon to come back in here to help you get set up, if she would get off her horse and get back to work..."

OOC: The only one of the 'trio' missing... And the one you just referenced yourself. xDKahi: Ask Korkoa; he's the one who's handling the profiles for that post. =) I need to update my inventory to actually have the newer characters, and that I know. =/-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion walked toward the track he had been headed to, and stepped back in shock, as a horse suddenly rode past, a red haired girl on the horse. She looked up in surprise, and then looked back at Orion, who had had to stumble to the ground to avoid the horse as it galloped past him.OOC: You can handle actual NPC dialogue for the ranch, you do a good job at dialoguing the Lon Lon Ranch workers. =)

OOC: Of course, LLR is one of my favorite parts of OoT :)IC: IngoIngo walked out of the stables towards the track where he saw Malon. Why does she ride when she should be working? I work all day, but she has time to play whenever she wants! Ingo walked past someone who fell on the ground, focused on getting Malon. "Malon! Get over to the stables, we've got some customers who need help with the horses!" "Okay!" Malon replied, riding into the stables with a smile on her face. IC: SarahSarah was riding through Faron woods, when she spotted a camp of Bulblins, and these didn't look like they were associated with the Army of Darkness. "Well, I have some free time." She dropped off her horse, pulled out her sword, and prepared to fight them.

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion frowned, as he saw the newcomer, and then stood up, as he watched Malon ride off. Orion then turned his head toward Ingo slightly."Who are you?" Orion asked Ingo, as the person seemed familiar, but he couldn't place how. In fact, all three of them seemed familiar, but he wasn't sure if it was because of any trips to Kakariko Village or what.OOC: Also, as for the Sarah ICs, just remember that part of the Woods is on fire right now, and spreading. =P

OOC: No problem at all, kahinuva.IC: Tobias / En Route to Lake HyliaTobias was about to pass right by the stranger until he heard that he would be paid. Turning Cluejo around, he approached the traveler and brought his horse to a halt. "Hello there," Tobias said, looking over the stranger. "I take it you are on your way towards Lake Hylia?"~Det

IC: IngoIngo noticed the person on the ground. "I am Ingo, the overworked employee of this ranch, I'll assume you are a knight? Follow Malon, she's not busy now, she can help you..."IC: SarahSarah pulled her sword from one of the Bulbins, and shot an arrow into another one. She saw that the fire in the woods was coming closer. Perfect. I'll burn them all. She then shot a few of them to a tree, and the pulled her eyepatch off. The tent in the middle of the camp burst into flames, and some of the flames went towards the fire that was already happening. They'll be roasted soon enough. I't's a shame I won't be able to watch them suffer, though. Sarah headed back to her horse, putting her eyepatch back on. She didn't want to start a fire right in fromt of her.OOC: Yep, I remembered about the fire, see? :P

Edited by Terminus24

-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion frowned at first, but then nodded with a smile."Alright, thanks Ingo." Orion said, as he then ran off in the direction that Malon had headed in.Malon.. Ingo... Those names do sound familiar as well. Orion thought, but then walked into the stables and looked around, not sure what he was supposed to do now, but walked up to Katrina and Siris, as he noticed the two.