Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

IC: Fin and Saira (Lon Lon Ranch)Fin moved past the stunned knight, thrusting his right sword forward to trap the Bokoblin's weapon under it before deliving a horizontal strike with his left sword. The monster let out a pained gurgle as it collapsed but there was no time to admire his work as two more came at him with their weapons raised. He managed to block their attacks before knocking a third away with his foot but this left him open for a fourth to come charging forward to strike.

IC: Jicarax/MansionJicarax waited at the last second before he rolled around the Wolfos and used the momentum to do an uppercut with his sword. However, he never attempted that move before, and might have missed.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: An opening! Lillian was distracted, so Korkoa took that opportunity and flung both of his wristblades at her.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Siris"Of course I did, nothing else seemed to be working." He wasn't expecting Lillian to be knocked back as far as she was, but then again his punches were usually reserved for much larger, drunk men. "I've been taught both martial arts and swordplay, and I've learned the best way to catch your opponent off guard is to change they way you fight."

Edited by Terminus24

-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-Lillian frowned, as she looked at Korkoa quickly, and then ducked as fast as she could. She felt her back get sliced a bit, and winced, but didn't allow the chance for that wound to get in the way, as she stumbled back slightly, and looked at Siris."I see..." Lillian said, and then smiled a little."One thing... Killing me won't help your quest either." Lillian said; not wanting to reveal what she was going to reveal, but it was necessary.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

OOC: ...Yeah, so blame tiredness. Kakariko. XDAlso, yes or no on the horse?

Kraenir/Preparing to Trek to Kakariko VillageIC:

Kraenir was checking his rupees, seeing how much extra he had. He was pretty sure that he had enough to get a good horse.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Horses for everyone. =PPupees? Do you mean rupees, or puppies? If so, you're selling puppies for a horse? =P-==IC: Wolfos//Mansion==-Luckily for the Wolfos, it had atepped forward in an attempt to attack when Jicarax tried his new move, so said move kinda missed. The Wolfos then spun around, and attempted to claw at Jicarax quickly.

OOC:While I'm waiting for Detranix, I made a new banner/sig for this RPG. Hope you guys enjoy (note: this version is hosted on Iaza because Majhost/Brickshelf is down, meaning that it'll be deleted after 30 days; once Majhost comes back up, I'll rehost it there):iaza16745824014100.jpg

Edited by #kahinuva

OOC: *Sees Kahi's image* Wow. Just; I'm speechles. That is amazing. =D Certainly fits. Very good job, Kahi! I'll put that into the first post momentarily. =) *Sees Kahi's edit* Okay then, want me to wait for adding it, when Majhost decides to work again? =P/EDIT: Also, just to mention, Terminus? I added an edit to that Lillian post; I didn't realize you had posted before me at the time. =P-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-As the other guy was fighting off the Bokoblin, he had left himself open at one point for a fourth Bokoblin. It was about to attack... but Orion slammed it in the face with his shield. The Bokoblin fell down, leg twitching, but then stood up and muttered angrily, and quickly punched Orion in the nose, who had to stagger back, due to the pain.

OOC: Kahi, I actually posted already and am waiting on you :3~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC(Adskhan): "Right. Don't really care, to be honest, as, regardless of how one happens to meet death, the end result is still the same, and there is no more that can be done to alter the state of the living than to kill them."

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Ah. Good to know. The iPod app isn't as good as the regular site and won't refresh sometimes.And awesome banner, Kahi.IC: SirisSiris stopped in his tracks. "What? Why?!?" He still was in a position to defend, if she was trying to catch him off guard.

Edited by Terminus24

OOC: This calls for a celebration! Horses! For everyone! ...Scratch that, horses for no one. Which is just as much of a celebration if you don't like horses.But cool. And I see nothing. <.<

Kraenir/En Route to Lon Lon RanchIC:

Kraenir smirked. Apparently he had plenty. He needed a good horse. Thus, he would stop by Lon Lon Ranch. They seemed to have good horses. Thus, he began rolling running to said ranch.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC:Oh. Whoops. =P @DetranixAlso, yeah, that'd probably be best @Blade. Glad you liked it.IC: [Orithath][Road to Lake Hylia]Orithath hesitated. "I'm afraid I don't have the money to pay you all the way through the desert...but there is a rumored dungeon around those parts. If the person you're looking for isn't at the lake, then we can head out that way and see what we find. Grab some treasure, split the earnings, that sort of thing. You up for it?"OOC (again):Hey, so, Blade; I don't suppose you could play dungeon/environment for us if we get there, could you? =P

OOC: No prob xDIC: Tobias / Road to Lake HyliaTobias raised an eyebrow at the mention of the dungeon. He began imagining all of the adventure and excitement that could come with it. "That sounds like an excellent idea," Tobias gleefully admitted. "In fact, you can keep the payment for the ride in exchange for accompanying me there." Every since he was young, he wanted this kind of a chance, and he wasn't about to let it slip by.~Det

IC: [Orithath][Road to Lake Hylia]Well. That was easy.Orithath reached into his bag and pulled out a stack of parchments. Trying not to drop them as the horse went along the path, he flipped through the pages until he came upon the one marked with the outline of the Laynaru Province."Here," he said, thrusting the map at Tobias. "One of the old mapcharters helped me with this when I was back with my fa...while I was researching the maps of Hyrule back in Castle Town. He told me that most of the ancient texts pointed towards an temple of the ancients, thought to be located in one of these areas." He pointed towards three points in the map, each marked with a hastily scribbled symbol of the Triforce. "There may be something worth looting there. Its quite far in, but if you're up for it..."

IC: Tobias / En Route to Lake HyliaTobias' eyes widened with excitement. "Are you kidding? I've been looking for an adventure like this for quite some time, however, certain... events in my life prevented me from doing so.." Tobias said, looking over the map. "I'd be a fool to give up a chance to explore temple! Simply point me in the right direction, and it will be smooth sailing from there!"~Det

IC: [Orithath and Tobias][Lake Hylia]The two of them galloped towards the lake, their destination overriden by the promise of treasure. Reaching the borders of the Gerudo Desert, they pushed forward and made their way to the ancient temple.OCC:Out of curiosity, which temple is this, exactly? =P Is it one of the existing ones, or is it a custom made dungeon?

OOC: Is that the ancient temple I mentioned? Then yes, it's either the Arbiter's Grounds, or that one temple from OoT. That doesn't mean all that's in there is stuff like that, however. ;)There'll be custom dungeons eventually; but since we have literally tons of dungeons to choose from(Though most could be considered the same dungeon, if you take a step back and look closely... Like, the Desert dungeon in LttP... Might it actually be the desert temple from OoT?)As for playing it, sure. I'll be vague at times for part of the dungeons, but I'll do as I've been doing for the last two dungeons. =)-==IC: Dark Link//Faron Woods Camp==-"Oh how wrong you are..." Dark Link stated with a malicious grin."Tell me; have you ever heard the legends of 'Twilight'? Specifically about the Twilight Realm and it's inhabitants?" Dark Link asked, a smirk on his face.OOC: Funny. I was thinking this'd pull a lot of elements from Four Swords Adventures; turns out it's pulling more stuff from TP. xD-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-Lillian looked at Siris, and then at Korkoa."Because then Link would die as well." Lillian stated, though whether it was a bluff or not, could not be told.-==IC: Wolfos//Mansion==-The Wolfos looked at Jicarax, and then slowly began to circle around the kid once more.

-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-"A while ago, back when he was in the Dark World, Link was split into five, with four clones. He thought that he triumphed over them all, and he did... In a way. However, he was wrong. While nothing about him changed, he unknowingly absorbed portions of the clones' life force; and the clones took portions of his. This was all done without him knowing. This effectively tied Link to their fate. Those clones shouldn't have been able to survive in the new Light World; however, due to meddling from others, and the life force absorbed from Link, the clones were able to survive. However, two of them were altered by destiny upon reaching the Light World." Lillian said, and then held up her right hand, which showed a mirrored image of the triforce outlined on the back of her hand."I am one of them."OOC: Since he did fight the Four Sword Dark World Links; back in the GBA version of LttP... And I was wondering how to effectively tie all that together, and then thought 'hey, this might work'. Was planning certain people to be clones of Link right from when I brought LillIan, Leo, and that other one into play. =)Hence me referencing that they 'looked familiar, for some reason', and why all of them have blond hair and coloured tunics. ;)-==IC: Wolfos==-The Wolfos turned, blocked, and then stabbed out with his claws toward Jicarax's face.

OOC: Not expecting that... Good twist, though...IC: SirisSiris was shocked in disbelief. A clone of Link... He knew he had to let her live, he started to think that waiting for all her energy to be drained and the leaving would be a good idea. He saw that the field of darkness around them seemed to be weakening, and he wondered what was going on outside.

OOC: Yep. =) I intend to shock all of you even more; though, once that mysterious guy's plot is finished up. ;)-==IC: Lillian//Lon Lon Ranch==-"In a way... I owe my life to the leader of our group; he reinforced the life force that allowed us to stay here; and also gave me the ability to wield the magic that you see." Lillian stated, and sighed, as she frowned slightly."Link is lost... For the peace of the world, I think that's the way he should stay..." Lillian said, as she noticed the field of darkness was weakening. She concentrated for a moment, but then nodded."I will say this, however, you cannot let the Oracle of Destiny be found by the Army. If either are found, especially by the Army... The world will be plunged into a darkness even worse than the Dark World incident, and Ganon will most certainly be revived." Lillian said, and nodded, as she clapped her hands together, and fired a blast forward... However, it was not aimed at Korkoa or Siris, but straight ahead. Lillian dropped to a knee, as she panted, and the barrier disappeared, with the darkness fading."I'll make sure you fail next time." Lillian said, and, without anyone seeing, winked at Siris, before the symbols from the barrier surrounded her, and the ground turned into darkness, which she faded into.-==IC: Wolfos==-This time, the Wolfos was hit, and fell to the ground, unmoving. It's jaw was open, and it was, for all matter, dead.

OOC: xD-==IC: Bokoblin//Lon Lon Ranch==-The Bokoblin blinked, as they saw two newcomers, and about 10 of them ran toward Siris and Korkoa quickly, aiming to kill them dead. Orion then looked over, and frowned, as he saw what happened, but slammed the hilt of his sword into the eye of one of the Bokoblin, and ran back over to the other two knights, intending to help.OOC: Also, in a way, this might help the Bokoblin later on. =PI have a plan involving a certain overworked ranch-hand, too.

OOC: </half tempted to reveal they are not weaker, but I won't because that'd be mean>-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion slashed at one Bokoblin, and then slammed his shield into it's face, and made it stumble backwards into another. Unfortunately for the first Bokoblin, it had also accidentally stumbled into the Bokoblin's sword, and got impaled, and then promptly tossed to the side, as the Bokoblin behind it freed his sword, and ran toward the knights once more.

OOC: Well, unless they're supercharged or something. xD Besides; have you played Skyward Sword right to the end? =P-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion noticed that the Bokoblin's numbers were dwindling, but not as quickly as he had been hoping."Anyone got any ideas?" Orion asked, as he batted away an attack from one of the Bokoblin.

IC: Tobias / En Route to ancient templeAs they entered the desert, Tobias finally realized something: the desert was warm, and wearing dark clothing wasn't helping. Still, Tobias pushed forward. "So, Orithath," Tobias said, hiding the fact that he didn't like the heat. "Do you have any idea what we could potentially find in this temple?"~Det

OOC: Okay then. =)-==IC: Orion//Lon Lon Ranch==-Orion nodded. He stabbed one of the Bokoblin, and then jumped at said Bokoblin, and kicked off from it, freeing his sword up, and allowing him to execute a fairly interesting backflip.